Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,283 members, 7,881,058 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:37 AM

Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note (94767 Views)

Virat Kohli And Anushka Sharma Wedding Photos / Johnny Creed, Singer Commits Suicide In Enugu (Photo) / HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by MOnkeyBabe(f): 11:46am On Jan 26, 2020
victorian:

You are so right .
Kim is tough no matter what she went through in life, romantically and publicly but shes still waxing stronger and going nowhere.
I love her resilient spirit.

Dont ever give up on yourself no matter what!

I have gone through hell and back! Nothing and no one can make me kill myself God forbid. The least i will do is cry, wipe my tears and move on.

RiGht! The day my Child was born, I saw the face of God. There is nothing as PReCious as the Gift Of life and bringing it forth . My mother named her "OGheneRo- God exits, Chukwudi..

I made my promise to God to provide and always be there for her, leading her on the right path. Emotionally, psychologically, financially, I would be there for her. Then the most important is our duty as parents . God Gave us the task to lead our children in his way. The path to everlasting life, GlORy & Salvation. The most painful thing that would ever happen to me is for my child to lose her SOUl.

I hate seeing people go through so much Pain. Especially little Children. If God blesses me, I would use my power to feed the hungry, treat the sick, improve Quality of life etc. We may not be able to give all what we have in our bank Accounts, but let's help in the little way we can.
Since there are a lot of accusations and counter accusations these days concerning money and foundations, why don't the philanthropists go out of their way to buy raw materials like food and clothing to give out to people? Buy hospital equipments and drugs, etc.. Rather than shying away from helping due to fear of falling for scams.

2 Likes

Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by midnighter(f): 11:50am On Jan 26, 2020
playapayaski:
Funny how some of you on here think being rich n successful is everything.. But u can be successful and unsatisfied. Chase a satisfied life rather than a successful life cos success is defined by others..

R.I.P

Funnily enough, Eastern religions like Hinduism and Buddhism contain a lot of interesting philosophies about the importance of eschewing earthly emotions that can leave one vulnerable to this kind of depression.

I wish she could have sought it out if she were depressed due to lack of fulfilment

1 Like

Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by Perfecttouchade: 11:50am On Jan 26, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:

That's what I'm saying. As terrible as life is. It doesn't just cut the Cake to end it.

Family have abandoned me. Hunger. My ChildRen taken away. I'm the only one gusting in the wind.
But I'm still here.
I won't even say no hope for tomorrow, because when or once there is life there is hope. As far as you are breathing, God is not done with you.

We have no idea how we created ourselves. Same way and likewise, we owe our existence to our creator. This is basic ReSPeCt.
I salute your strength sis...your words are strong

1 Like

Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by DoomsDayX: 11:52am On Jan 26, 2020
Let me quickly call Angel Michael to arrange me a room for a nice time with this girl. tongue I love Indian females... including their goddesses, demons and spirits.
Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by MOnkeyBabe(f): 11:56am On Jan 26, 2020
Eagleboney:
U are right but some of them see it as an act of bravery

That is what you and I need to change.
Those schools of thought making people see it as such. Calling life an illusion like they do and all that. God carefully mapped out and planned each of our lives. There is no Replacement of you and there never would be.
There are walks here and stuff to end suicide, but they never involve God and the Holy Spirit. I wonder why. It's like emptying water in a basket. I'm here On Nairaland to change lives. Of course in a very slight way. Not going to jump on the closest person next to me and devour them.

A Simple song of holy spirit lord of light and miracles could start happening.
No church is perfect. We just need to balance things.
I strongly believe in the Catholic prayers but at the same time very ChaRismatic&pentecoastalized or protestanttialized.

1 Like

Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by Eagleboney(m): 11:59am On Jan 26, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:

That is what you and I need to change.
Those schools of thought making people see it as such. Calling life an illusion like they do and all that. God carefully mapped out and planned each of our lives. There is no Replacement of you and there never would be.
There are walks here and stuff to end suicide, but they never involve God and the Holy Spirit. I wonder why. It's like emptying water in a basket. I'm here On Nairaland to change lives. Of course in a very slight way. Not going to jump on the closest person next to me and devour them.

A Simple song of holy spirit lord of light and miracles could start happening.
No church is perfect. We just need to balance things.
I strongly believe in the Catholic prayers but at the same time very ChaRismatic&pentecoastalized or protestanttialized.
Nice one dear ,i got you

2 Likes

Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by ignis: 12:03pm On Jan 26, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
Good. Thanks for going straight to the point unlike some people posting insensitive comments on here.
It's always a horrible deal to take one's life even as many are saying it is her time.

You just hit the nail on the head.

1 Like

Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by MOnkeyBabe(f): 12:05pm On Jan 26, 2020
When One transitions from life into GlORy.
I always use the Analogy of a Plane taking off the terminal. The feeling of that Chilling sound and vibration.

1 Like

Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by playapayaski: 12:08pm On Jan 26, 2020
midnighter:

Funnily enough, Eastern religions like Hinduism and Buddhism contain a lot of interesting philosophies about the importance of eschewing earthly emotions that can leave one vulnerable to this kind of depression.

I wish she could have sought it out if she were depressed due to lack of fulfilment

Sometimes the help needs to come from within first. The thing is everyone is prone to suicide/murder, its in us but depends on what triggers them n how fast help comes immediately it is triggered. Nobody is too softhearted or strong minded just different strengths n perceptions.. Half of 8 can either be 4,3 or 0 just depends on how u see.. And which ever way u are right, but society might disapprove of it.
Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by SoNature(m): 12:11pm On Jan 26, 2020
William5432:

Money, Fame and Appearance are not factors of consideration when it comes to suicide.

Suicide is "Emotional".

Psychological

2 Likes

Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by Ayilara1(m): 12:12pm On Jan 26, 2020
Eagleboney:
Money : she get am
fame : she get am
beautiful looks: she get am
whats her reason for committing suicide now,this type of suicide report dey tire me,That why I salute Nigerians, upon all the hardships suicide is rare here, unlike peaceful and rich countries like Japan and co who have more suicide rate than Nigeria,
RIP to the dead though

Just to tell you happiness is not how much you have but how well you can do without.

May we not be depressed, but I always feel one of the reason why people commit suicide is due to the lack of understanding of the purpose of life.

3 Likes

Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by irunoko(m): 12:12pm On Jan 26, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:

mine is two opposites. When i wake up from sleep my emotional stamina is down sometimes. The work of Satan. That's why I go to bed and wake up with prayers. The Devil attacks people most at their vulnerable hour. Which is, When they are alone and asleep. Most importantly, an idle mind is the devil's workshop.
true

1 Like

Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by edem10(m): 12:12pm On Jan 26, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:

I can open up to a worldly psychologist as religious as I am. Remember God says not to judge.
I only meant that God is the source of everything good. So its that good nature in man which God has bestowed on us that would make the psychologist want to save lives in the first place.

You are misunderstanding me. Im not saying the doctor must be a christian and i do not encourage religious fanatism. My major concern is pointing out that everything in life All boils down to reconnecting with our creator. What he/she's doing is good as a psychologist and I believe in professionalism. But don't you think it would be a feather on the hat and icing on the cake if we add God to it?
I wouldn't agree less. But there's nothing wrong with being a religious fanatic. Anyway, thanks for the clarification.

1 Like

Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by leocollins(m): 12:13pm On Jan 26, 2020
Lynx001:
y she no go commit suicide. when indian movies be lyk. sejal why have you not washed plates. Answer me nw.
mother:answer ur father why have you not washed them. before she will reply. sejal you have lost ur respect. Are out of ur mind. Nw grandma and i want to knw why you have not washed plate. Krida her small cousin will nw run upstairs. Aunty,aunty. Sejal has not told all of us y she has not washed plates. Sejal tell us Nw. Am ur aunty. Before sejal go open mouth neighbours don show. We 2 want to knw. as them dey talk na so their head go dey shake like agama lizard. Mtcheew. kill urself abeg.

bros e be like you dy beef indian people,wetin dem do u na?�
Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by leocollins(m): 12:16pm On Jan 26, 2020
Viking007:
Nigerians are just cowards. We too dey fear. Forget it, if death was easy alot of Nigerians would have committed suicide. Do a census just on Nairaland for the number of Nigerians that have ever considered suicide. The stats will shock you.

ur name says it all,be like u like ragner too much and vikings kind of life. which part of the world no fear death bros..

1 Like

Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:20pm On Jan 26, 2020
I dont tink people know how much strength it takes to pull ur own slf out of a dark place mentally. So if you've done dat today or any day, I'm proud of u...

3 Likes

Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by MOnkeyBabe(f): 12:21pm On Jan 26, 2020
solasoulmusic:
My mother in law said to me “Never allow anyone to talk down to you in life”

It’s sad that she choose this route only salvation can give you hope in the desserts of life

A lot of people may not like you or even threaten your life but the best revenge is an honorable life

My thoughts and prayers with her family

Quality friends are everything

Your 3RD PaRaGRaph is life. HaPpySunDay
Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by MOnkeyBabe(f): 12:23pm On Jan 26, 2020
Ayilara1:

Just to tell you happiness is not how much you have but how well you can do without.

May we not be depressed, but I always feel one of the reason why people commit suicide is due to the lack of understanding of the purpose of life.

ExaCtly, I may be depressed. But lay hold on life and it shall be, thy joy and CRown, eternally

1 Like

Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by MOnkeyBabe(f): 12:25pm On Jan 26, 2020
Ayilara1:

When we neglect God, we begin to lose our understanding of the purpose of life.
Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by perdollar(m): 12:28pm On Jan 26, 2020
na zward nor. she go soon act where she break a man's heart
Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by unikprince(m): 12:28pm On Jan 26, 2020
grin grin grin
Lynx001:
y she no go commit suicide. when indian movies be lyk. sejal why have you not washed plates. Answer me nw.
mother:answer ur father why have you not washed them. before she will reply. sejal you have lost ur respect. Are out of ur mind. Nw grandma and i want to knw why you have not washed plate. Krida her small cousin will nw run upstairs. Aunty,aunty. Sejal has not told all of us y she has not washed plates. Sejal tell us Nw. Am ur aunty. Before sejal go open mouth neighbours don show. We 2 want to knw. as them dey talk na so their head go dey shake like agama lizard. Mtcheew. kill urself abeg.
Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by sylve11: 12:30pm On Jan 26, 2020
GOVERNMENTBOY20:
If anyone has the right to commit suicide in this life, it's Kim Kadhashian... Yet she didn't.

There is no such thing as bad publicity.

I tell you. cool
Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by mekuso89(m): 12:32pm On Jan 26, 2020
Daniel058:
SINCE I start to dey chop Onion, I don dey control Depression oo

ONION DEY PAWAFUL ,E HEALTH BENEFIT TOO MANY OOO....

NOW AM HAPPY THAT SOMEONE WILL GET TO KNOW MORE ABOUT HEALTH BENEFIT OF ONIONS.

GOOGLE IT BIKO, infact e be like say e dey Make me look younger grin grin ..
Hia!! Onion still dey learn work , try garlic
Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by Eagleboney(m): 12:32pm On Jan 26, 2020
Ayilara1:

Exactly dear ,u are right
Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by MOnkeyBabe(f): 12:34pm On Jan 26, 2020
PETUK:
I was actually quoting someone who said that lack of love can make one commit suicide, lack of fulfilment can make someone commits suicide, lack of Companionship can make someone commits suicide, drugs addiction can make someone commits suicide

SoRRy if you feel i went OverBOaRD
Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by playapayaski: 12:35pm On Jan 26, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:

Many people have released my nudes and I didn't stress. Not because im wayward. To show and prove that its really not the end of the world. Just so people like this dont Overthink & OveReaCt . Because I noticed the average person likes blowing things out of proportion and doesn't mind their business . I always bone them.

I admire your strength, wow... But remember what u survive will kill others and what u won't survive others will walk through it.. Just sink this in below

1 Like

Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by iamhorpey(m): 12:37pm On Jan 26, 2020
Someone no get bae again be that, vacancy o!!!!
Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by efemena5050(m): 12:37pm On Jan 26, 2020
Lynx001:
blue goat
Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by midnighter(f): 12:43pm On Jan 26, 2020
playapayaski:

Sometimes the help needs to come from within first. The thing is everyone is prone to suicide/murder, its in us but depends on what triggers them n how fast help comes immediately it is triggered. Nobody is too softhearted or strong minded just different strengths n perceptions.. Half of 8 can either be 4,3 or 0 just depends on how u see.. And which ever way u are right, but society might disapprove of it.

You have a point but too much introspection without other perspectives can also be bad.

Sometimes one gets so embroiled and tangled up in ones own thoughts that his own way seems like the only right one, when in reality there are other ways to handle the problem.

"Perceptions" can and should be changed, especially if the person is mentally ill and is experiencing sensations that are not rooted in any kind of objective reality.

Some people need help to get out of whatever mental pothole they get stuck in.
Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by sexyboobybae: 12:44pm On Jan 26, 2020
Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by MOnkeyBabe(f): 12:46pm On Jan 26, 2020
Btruth:
No matter the condition, never allow the devil to have the last laugh over you. Though many situations give rises to depression, but better to be ashame for a while than taking your own life.

RIP to her.
The most painful one is seeing yourself where you never imagined you would be.
There was this white doctor that was saying that west africans (who travel out and migrate often) have the propensity to develop mental illness in theIr teens. Dont know where he got his theory from and I don't see him as RaCist, but. He got it wrong.
It's the over expectation one places on achieving in a Developed country. Maybe suffering there onend when you think the experience is meant to be euphoric.
You see yourself in a place You never imagined you would be, you don't even get close to half of that or make any headway. What do you think would happen to that person's psyche.? It happens worldwide where people see their lives falling apart.
But it's deeper for one leaving their fatherland, esp a 3rd world country and high expectations are placed on you. Being around unsupportive people who would never appreciate anything good you do.

1 Like

Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by Godsonkemz(m): 12:48pm On Jan 26, 2020
Indians and suicide na 5&6

The police should carry a thorough forensic investigation. Maybe someone she had an affair with was threatening to expose her nude or maybe she was being cyberbullied or maybe drug related or maybe financial burdens or maybe she was jilted by her lover.

It could be any of the above.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boy Alinco Celebrates His 53rd Birthday (Photos) / Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) / Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.