Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,096 members, 7,880,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:59 PM

Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed (66011 Views)

Lady Who Stole A Phone In Winners Chapel Warri Caught On Camera (Video) / The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel / 10 People Killed By Suicide Bomber In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by specialmati(m): 9:49pm On Feb 03, 2020
lol this country self that moda fucker can't be a Christian quote me anywhere

4 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by Omoteezolae: 9:49pm On Feb 03, 2020
Eleyi tunbga oo
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by Corrections: 9:50pm On Feb 03, 2020
MAY ALL THOSE WHO GAIN INSPIRATION FROM QURAN TO TAKE CHRISTIANS AS ENEMY NEVER KNOW PEACE...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by ReeLoaDead(m): 9:50pm On Feb 03, 2020
It is quite clear to see that this is a staged event ... the real successful terrorists are muslims and they quote the quran when they go on their murderous missions .... BOOM!

4 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by gaetano: 9:50pm On Feb 03, 2020
Propaganda grin

3 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by new2naija: 9:50pm On Feb 03, 2020
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by COMPAQ(m): 9:50pm On Feb 03, 2020
kellight:
Please am just asking to know.

How many other suicide bombers have been interrogated like this to get info from them

How many fulani herdsmen have been
interrogated like this to get info from them

How many bokoharam militant caught have been interrogated like this to get info from them

Why is this one so special

Or is it because it was staged act to paint Christians black

I must confess that at first glance it seems that way. Seems like a lot of effort was made to make it clear that he is a Christian.

9 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by Moz22: 9:51pm On Feb 03, 2020
Even the pastor of that church will not resume there next Sunday grin
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by Codes151(m): 9:51pm On Feb 03, 2020
EzeIgbo1:
The Nathaniel Samuel of a guy has even also presented his School credentials as well as his Certificate of Attendance given when he attended Living faith Bible School.

This proves his identity and name are real.

and you were there!!

13 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by backbone503(m): 9:51pm On Feb 03, 2020
His name apart, this story looks orchestrated

9 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by Mccullum: 9:52pm On Feb 03, 2020
Shibaraba:
If I was given the role of directing this film, it would be more realistic than this. They really did a shoddy job. I'll make sure the car outside detonates then I will tell the actor, in this case Nathaniel, to run inside and shout something. While shouting security officials I've disguised in the church will just hold him and from there we hit the news. People will believe that better. This one is badly directed.

For only a mor0n will see that baton and call it a bomb.
Suicide bombers can't be caught like that. See police Wey catch am remain small Make he kiss the supposed bomber. See as him body calm down. See interview. Shows that he is very confident and he knows how the film will play out. He will be free soon.
Abeg FG Dm me. I can write solid scripts.
Thanks
More films to your archive

Suicide bombing can be done by anybody for any reason. We all need to condemn it in general and stop pointing fingers at each other, he said and I quotes as I think it's truth.

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by gambia(m): 9:52pm On Feb 03, 2020
This is just a mere distraction from the the killings of Christians in Nigeria, I'm very sure that guy was given some cash to do that, he will soon be released by the people that sent him.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by richPHAROAH: 9:52pm On Feb 03, 2020
he sounds like an ipob
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by Theoarhics: 9:53pm On Feb 03, 2020
This country don tire me. I give up hope for it. Make them.just kukuma spoil am finish.make we all rest.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by jumper524(m): 9:53pm On Feb 03, 2020
Shibaraba:
If I was given the role of directing this film, it would be more realistic than this. They really did a shoddy job. I'll make sure the car outside detonates then I will tell the actor, in this case Nathaniel, to run inside and shout something. While shouting security officials I've disguised in the church will just hold him and from there we hit the news. People will believe that better. This one is badly directed.

Suicide bombers can't be caught like that. See police Wey catch am remain small Make he kiss the supposed bomber. See as him body calm down. See interview. Shows that he is very confident and he knows how the film will play out. He will be free soon.
Thanks
una sabi change mouth, kwatinue dey call everything script na una sabi.

Na still una call dapchi kidnap script yet dey shout free Leah shruaibu.

U go soon dawn on una..

Continue dey play politics with terrorism till he reach your side

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 03, 2020
jumper524:
una sabi change mouth, kwatinue dey call everything script na una sabi.

Na still una call dapchi kidnap script yet dey shout free Leah shruaibu.

U go soon dawn on una..

Continue dey play politics with terrorism till he reach your side
have you eaten?

5 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 03, 2020
masterflowx:

What matter most is the lives that have been saved.
The church matching on and the gate of hell shall not prevail...
there was no life saved. it was all made-up by buhari and his cronies

4 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by africanmerlin(m): 9:54pm On Feb 03, 2020
but wait oo, is that banger or knockout? Studipily executed script.

5 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by Corrections: 9:54pm On Feb 03, 2020
EzeIgbo1:
The Nathaniel Samuel of a guy has even also presented his School credentials as well as his Certificate of Attendance given when he attended Living faith Bible School.

PROPAGANDA... DOCUMENTS ARE BEING FORGED EVERYDAY IN NIGERIA EVEN YOUR LAW MAKERS ARE NOT EXEMPTED FROM THE FORGERY.....

FOR YOUR INFORMATION, THE LF CERTIFICATE IS A PRINTED PAPER THAT ONLY REQUIRES YOU TO WRITE YOUR NAME ON IT WHICH COULD BE EASILY SCANNED AND REPRINTED.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by JahBwoy: 9:54pm On Feb 03, 2020
EzeIgbo1:

His credentials confirmed his identity oga
Everything including your purported evidence can be scripted.

So what else?

8 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by GamalNasser: 9:54pm On Feb 03, 2020
He has been schooled from the Terrorist training camp

2 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by Sonnobax15(m): 9:55pm On Feb 03, 2020
I won't mind letting go of my two balls just to swear this guy is a muslim..

10 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by fatymore(f): 9:55pm On Feb 03, 2020
I hope the truth comes out
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by EzeIgbo1: 9:55pm On Feb 03, 2020
Codes151:
and you were there!!

Ezeigbo does not need to be there to believe what i saw by putting 2 and 2 together. Same way you were not there yet believed he was not Christian despite more evidence showing he is than the one showing he is not.

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by Starhearts: 9:55pm On Feb 03, 2020
Continue ur acting

Lies everywhere

Police nd lies re like 5&6

2 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by Funkybabee(f): 9:56pm On Feb 03, 2020
He is speaking with confidence self, nothing wey u no go see for this obodo Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by stanleyravos: 9:57pm On Feb 03, 2020
EzeIgbo1:

all the evidence you gave all i need from you is just your name i make them your own in less than 10 minutes

6 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by Racoon(m): 9:57pm On Feb 03, 2020
See as he looks.Fanatic terrorists everywhere.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by EzeIgbo1: 9:58pm On Feb 03, 2020
JahBwoy:

Everything including your purported evidence can be scripted.

So what else?

Did you not notice that it came from his file? His school certificate is right there for anyone to confirm his identity and it clearly showed he was even a head boy and played tennis so he can easily be verified. Plus he attended bible classes with Living faith as shown in the church certificate which can also be easily verified.

If there was no paper trail then you can say what you just said

1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 03, 2020
EzeIgbo1:

His credentials confirmed his identity oga
where is his national ID card?
Suicide bombers move around with their credentials?

Be touting fake credentials when the easier option is to get his national ID

7 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by Giftedtu: 9:59pm On Feb 03, 2020
Shibaraba:

Thanks
I tell you no be small movie, inmagine police arrest somebody yesterday and up till today still dey suspect wetin dey him bag.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) / Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) / Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.