Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:46 PM

Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed (66014 Views)

Lady Who Stole A Phone In Winners Chapel Warri Caught On Camera (Video) / The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel / 10 People Killed By Suicide Bomber In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by Innogee: 4:43am On Feb 04, 2020
How would you think this is acted by the church. Don't you know that the guy is liable to life imprisonment for commuting such an offence?

If I was given the role of directing this film, it would be more realistic than this. They really did a shoddy job. I'll make sure the car outside detonates then I will tell the actor, in this case Nathaniel, to run inside and shout something. While shouting security officials I've disguised in the church will just hold him and from there we hit the news. People will believe that better. This one is badly directed.

For only a mor0n will see that baton and call it a bomb.
Suicide bombers can't be caught like that. See police Wey catch am remain small Make he kiss the supposed bomber. See as him body calm down. See interview. Shows that he is very confident and he knows how the film will play out. He will be free soon.
Abeg FG Dm me. I can write solid scripts.
Thanks
More films to your archive[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by imam07: 4:47am On Feb 04, 2020
EzeIgbo1:

Use your head. This happened in Kaduna. in the same living faith church he said he was attending pastoral classes. This means he lives close by from all indications. It is easy for the police to ask him to take them to his house, conduct a search and recover those documents. Did you read anywhere that he was carrying the documents around on his person?
You be mumu I swear. The police took him home to take d documents and no any news about d place or address of where he is living. Nothing was mentioned about his tribe. No any images or videos of when he was taken home. Non of his friends were mentioned or questioned despite all this pronounced interview.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by imam07: 4:51am On Feb 04, 2020
EzeIgbo1:

Use your head. This happened in Kaduna. in the same living faith church he said he was attending pastoral classes. This means he lives close by from all indications. It is easy for the police to ask him to take them to his house, conduct a search and recover those documents. Did you read anywhere that he was carrying the documents around on his person?
You mean police took him to his house and they refused to tell us the address of his house abi nah inside bush he dey live. Even ordinary common criminal, police will announce his house address.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by imam07: 4:54am On Feb 04, 2020
Mummymahdi:
His classmates , neighborhood and credentials have confirmed but bigots are still on it
.shame on all hypocrites...

I believe in
Humanity first
who are his classmates and neighbors who confirmed it. Don't they have names and house address?
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by HIPROFILE(m): 4:54am On Feb 04, 2020
This is staged
This guy was simply pushed and used for the purpose of achieving the aim of this video... i refuse to be fooled with this cheap video

Did you hear that?.. Just straight up to saying infact i suppose to be a pastor in winners i did wofbi just like a recitation... Nonsense
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by back2sender: 4:57am On Feb 04, 2020
Beedehmee:

or it was to make the pastor look like an hero... After saying all his "ASHIRABOBOBA" The bomb refuse to detonate.
NO OFFENCE
am also askin to know.
Exactly bro, the winners man of god wants to confirm his prophecy.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by sixtus20: 5:14am On Feb 04, 2020
Christians should wake up if not.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by Luminee(f): 5:40am On Feb 04, 2020
Shibaraba:
If I was given the role of directing this film, it would be more realistic than this. They really did a shoddy job. I'll make sure the car outside detonates then I will tell the actor, in this case Nathaniel, to run inside and shout something. While shouting security officials I've disguised in the church will just hold him and from there we hit the news. People will believe that better. This one is badly directed.

Suicide bombers can't be caught like that. See police Wey catch am remain small Make he kiss the supposed bomber. See as him body calm down. See interview. Shows that he is very confident and he knows how the film will play out. He will be free soon.
Thanks
More films to your archive

You are On point sir

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by SenecaTheYonger: 5:41am On Feb 04, 2020
EzeIgbo1:
The Nathaniel Samuel of a guy has even also presented his School credentials as well as his Certificate of Attendance given when he attended Living faith Bible School.

This proves his identity and name are real.

Why hiding the year it was presented? Are you afriad its going to show 2020? Lol.

Tell him to recite the lords prayer.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by Ritchiee: 5:45am On Feb 04, 2020
WE HAVE 2 TERRORISTS IN YORUBALAND.
PROF ISHAQ AKINTOLA......MUSLIM.
MR FEMI FANI KAYODE......CHRISTIAN

If these facts are real and authentic facts:

This is not the first time a non Muslim, Hausa/Fulani will be
caught in an acts of terrorism

(1) Mr. John Alaku Akpavan, the man
arrested in attempting to bomb Radio House Abuja on 5th
June 2011 was a christian.

(2) Lydia Joseph (the failed bomber of St. John Catholic
Cathedral) of Bauchi State who attempted to bomb a church
on September 12, 2011 was a christian.

(3) Augustine Effiong akwa ibom indigent carried April 29th
2012 BUK
bomb attack as a christian.

(4) Emmanuel King arrested in attempt to bomb the
Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG)
in Yenagoa, the Bayelsa State capital, while camouflaged in
Islamic attire on December 28, 2011 was a Christian

(5) Igbo traders that gunned down a dozen fellow Igbo
businessmen of the same non-Islamic faith inside the Christ
Apostolic Church, in Adamawa State on Friday January 6,
2012 all claimed to be Christians

(6) Samson Mangai who was arrested in Plateau state
attempting to bomb a church was a christian..

(7) Madam Ruth, who attempted to bomb the ECWA church,
Kalaring Kaltingo, in Gombe State on 12 Mar 2012 was a
Christian.

( Case of the arrest of about eight
Christians in Bauchi in an attempt to blast the COCIN church
on Sunday, February 26, 2012.

(9) Case of the Christian bomber lynched while escaping after
blasting the COCIN Church of Jos on Sunday, February 26,

(10) Mr Alex Danladi involved in COCIN HQ bombing was
lynched by worshipers. He was a church member disguised in
military
uniform.

(11) Jonathan Gyanet, police officer was arrested while
attempting to bomb ERCC church in Akwanga Nasarawa state
on Apri 20 2014 was also a Christian.

And many more including Nathaniel Samuel who attempted to
bomb living faith Church in Kaduna yesterday 02 February
2020. And he is not a Muslim..

NOW THAT WE HAVE SEEN HIS FACE,INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALISTS WILL SURELY DIG OUT THE TRUTH AND THE POLICE FAITH WILL BE DECIDED....

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by BnQoyyim(m): 5:46am On Feb 04, 2020
The insect- infected vegetable is dwellings in the vegetable. Na them dey do themselves.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by RusselChu: 6:07am On Feb 04, 2020
[s]
blasted12:
Not only is he a Christian, he's a Christian terrorist too
[/s]
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by RusselChu: 6:07am On Feb 04, 2020
[s]
blasted12:
Nathaniel is a Christian terrorist
[/s]
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by proprince(m): 6:14am On Feb 04, 2020
Only fools will believe this nonsense.

What kind of childish act is this??
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by Realtalk20: 6:20am On Feb 04, 2020
Shibaraba:

Thanks

Exactly
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by Mummymahdi(f): 6:21am On Feb 04, 2020
ChoCho54:
So you people now carry your credentials about when going on suicide mission?

There is something called INVESTIGATION.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by chubinwa(m): 6:30am On Feb 04, 2020
I still posits that there is no Christian terrorists in the world. Even if he is a Christian, he was actually induced by the Islamic terrorists to carry out such failed dastard act. Perhaps, everything looks fictional just to divert the attention of the masses
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by jhubril(m): 6:34am On Feb 04, 2020
MR CHRISTIAN TERRORIST market don spoil .
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by Tetehjevvels: 6:38am On Feb 04, 2020
Deepthoughts:
so by in the be Interview apart from his so call name, did he also state the reason he wanted to bomb be the case church by n kill himself and how he came about the bombs?

There is a longer video of over 2 mins I also saw.

He said it was an explosive device which he and his friends wanted to set off in the church and In Gamboru (another location)

He did not say why but I am sure the why would be revealed
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by EzeIgbo1: 6:44am On Feb 04, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Why hiding the year it was presented? Are you afriad its going to show 2020? Lol.

Tell him to recite the lords prayer.

Una no even get sense to even use. Na wa o

The Lord's prayer? Dat one na secret? E get code wey dey block anybody wey no be Christian from reciting am?

Nna nairaland no be am at all.

You even said they are hiding the date. Common sense could not tell you that the phone was too close when snapping as the focus was more on his name.

Many people no get sense for nairaland Sha. Ezeigbo has seen something
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by Harunabisanti(m): 6:46am On Feb 04, 2020
Tetehjevvels:
Femi Fani Kayode in his usual way lied and said he was forced to say his name is Nathaniel Samuel while in this video the guy is speaking freely and without coercion.

FFK must be a great Nigeria enemy
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by EzeIgbo1: 6:46am On Feb 04, 2020
imam07:
You mean police took him to his house and they refused to tell us the address of his house abi nah inside bush he dey live. Even ordinary common criminal, police will announce his house address.

Which kind empty heads full nairaland.

I said the police MAY HAVE taken him to his house and this one is saying I said for a certainty that the police took him to his house and thus must announce his address. Chineke nna!

How old you be biko?
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by EzeIgbo1: 6:48am On Feb 04, 2020
imam07:
You be mumu I swear. The police took him home to take d documents and no any news about d place or address of where he is living. Nothing was mentioned about his tribe. No any images or videos of when he was taken home. Non of his friends were mentioned or questioned despite all this pronounced interview.

You be mumu I swear where did Ezeigbo say the police definitely took him home.

Can you not recognize a probability and differentiate it from a certainty?

Nairaland is breeding idiots daily who cannot understand anything they read
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by EzeIgbo1: 6:52am On Feb 04, 2020
Native101:
You can deceive the whole world. But yourself? Never possible!

In your heart of heart you know you are not Igbo. If you like call yourself EzeAnambra or whatever, you know you are just fooling yourself.

This propaganda that you people want to live by, will be the death of y'all. Just watch.

Kitipa gba gbuo gi dia

Ezeigbo is not Igbo?

Inapu ara?

Gi na ezinulo gi bu ndi onwu ga dagbuo. Odika aha gi bu okpo.

You think I have time for your tomfoolery?

Efulefu dika gi
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by richie240: 6:53am On Feb 04, 2020
EzeIgbo1:
The Nathaniel Samuel of a guy has even also presented his School credentials as well as his Certificate of Attendance given when he attended Living faith Bible School.

This proves his identity and name are real.

Hmmmm, thanks man 4 showing these docx.
But one thing I'm yet to know (and would be glad if u can clear d air) is his ,reason 4 taking such drastic steps. Surely there must be a reason, don't u think so?
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by EzeIgbo1: 6:54am On Feb 04, 2020
richie240:

Hmmmm, thanks man 4 showing these docx.
But one thing I'm yet to know (and would be glad if u can clear d air) is his ,reason 4 taking such drastic steps. Surely there must be a reason, don't u think so?

Everything and everybody get reason my man. He will disclose his reason

Me too I am eager to know why o
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by engrelvis(m): 6:57am On Feb 04, 2020
kellight:
Please am just asking to know.

How many other suicide bombers have been interrogated like this to get info from them

How many fulani herdsmen have been
interrogated like this to get info from them

How many bokoharam militant caught have been interrogated like this to get info from them

Why is this one so special

Or is it because it was staged act to paint Christians black
Godbless u bro.u v said it all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by donbenz(m): 6:58am On Feb 04, 2020
Shibaraba:

Thanks
see another bomber too�. Mumu
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by donbenz(m): 7:01am On Feb 04, 2020
Tetehjevvels:
Here is the video of the failed suicide Bomber of living church Kaduna being interviewed.

He openly declares his name as NATHANIEL SAMUEL and says he was even supposed to be a Pastor with Living faith.

For those who have been saying that it is possible that this person is a christian, well the floor is yours to defend or deny this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtVXBiqiSu4
correct! See all the shameless Christians commenting. From his looks, I know this guy must be a Christian. God will continue to expose You all. Nonsense!
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by engrelvis(m): 7:03am On Feb 04, 2020
EzeIgbo1:
Na Nigerian i be and i no dey do tribal or religious nonsense. We are all humans beings. Dem no born anybody with Tribe or religion for this world.

All those wey dey claim say Nathaniel no be the guy name oya na make una see am
Buhari nor present his certificate ? U people dnt seem to understand d power of govtment.Dis was a planned n well orchestrated plot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) / Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) / Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.