Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,136 members, 7,887,284 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:51 AM

Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed (66042 Views)

Lady Who Stole A Phone In Winners Chapel Warri Caught On Camera (Video) / The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel / 10 People Killed By Suicide Bomber In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by mmyfarmsltd(m): 7:03am On Feb 04, 2020
Suicide bombing can be done by any tribe, religion,individual or institution for as long poverty still prevail largely in the country.

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by EzeIgbo1: 7:07am On Feb 04, 2020
engrelvis:
Buhari nor present his certificate ? U people dnt seem to understand d power of govtment.Dis was a planned n well orchestrated plot.

To whom sense is given, application of the sense is expected. Why you render the sense wey dem give you useless?
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by Amumaigwe: 7:07am On Feb 04, 2020
Tetehjevvels:

Go and ask the previous failed suicide bombers if they have not been interviewed like this. Do you think all suicide bombing attemots are successful?

If they are not interviewed how would they know their details and how they got to the venue? Do you not read the dailies and see details as provided by the failed suicide bombers caught?

Were the details fabricated or spiritually discerned or actually confessed to?

Can you send me a footage of any interview that was granted to a captured suicide bomber before this time?
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by Banter1(m): 7:09am On Feb 04, 2020
blasted12:
Not only is he a Christian, he's a Christian terrorist too
brainwashed by Islam, the terrorist organization of the world.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by holuwarlay08(m): 7:11am On Feb 04, 2020
If he said he is christian, then i think is working for some people as underdog in the church. Thanks to God he did not succeed.

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 04, 2020
Something fishy,
look at the police man beside him. His mood speaks volume.
How come the bomb refuse to detonate
Why is he claiming to be a Christian repeatedly
I bet u this guy is an imposter
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by SenecaTheYonger: 7:12am On Feb 04, 2020
EzeIgbo1:

Una no even get sense to even use. Na wa o

The Lord's prayer? Dat one na secret? E get code wey dey block anybody wey no be Christian from reciting am?

Nna nairaland no be am at all.

You even said they are hiding the date. Common sense could not tell you that the phone was too close when snapping as the focus was more on his name.

Many people no get sense for nairaland Sha. Ezeigbo has seen something

oh, you made some valid points. You could do that without the insults though. Hehe. smiley
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by engrelvis(m): 7:14am On Feb 04, 2020
EzeIgbo1:

To whom sense is given, application of the sense is expected. Why you render the sense wey dem give you useless?
na u get sense abi?y can't u argue without being insultive? If u dnt like what I wrote maturity demand u counter it with yr so called logical reason n c whether I will buy into it.dats constructive argument
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by EzeIgbo1: 7:21am On Feb 04, 2020
ToscoTEE:
Something fishy,
look at the police man beside him. His mood speaks volume.
How come the bomb refuse to detonate
Why is he claiming to be a Christian repeatedly
I bet u this guy is an imposter

The guy did not claim to be Christian repeatedly. He only repeated his name when asked by the reporter if his name is not Mohammed.

Na another video you watch?

How his name now turn to him repeating he is a Christian?

2 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by EzeIgbo1: 7:23am On Feb 04, 2020
Some people think say here na poetry class for their nursery school
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by Abidek900(m): 7:26am On Feb 04, 2020
And we are here sprinkling and wasting our siliva when the stupid sponsors are behind the scene watching their planned work. May God safe us!
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by imam07: 7:34am On Feb 04, 2020
EzeIgbo1:

You be mumu I swear where did Ezeigbo say the police definitely took him home.

Can you not recognize a probability and differentiate it from a certainty?

Nairaland is breeding idiots daily who cannot understand anything they read
ur brain is blocked that is why u are the idiot. Tell us where they took him to. Does the place has no name and address? Why are the police men hiding the full details of the man. This is not the familiar way the police men do their job.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by SenecaTheYonger: 7:35am On Feb 04, 2020
EzeIgbo1:

Una no even get sense to even use. Na wa o

The Lord's prayer? Dat one na secret? E get code wey dey block anybody wey no be Christian from reciting am?

Nna nairaland no be am at all.

You even said they are hiding the date. Common sense could not tell you that the phone was too close when snapping as the focus was more on his name.

Many people no get sense for nairaland Sha. Ezeigbo has seen something

Too bad I wasn't banned. Seems like the mods don't respect you. I'm not suprised though seeing as you go around insulting people but then when someone pushes your shiit in, you cry like a baby and report. grin grin grin

Oh, how joyous!!!!!
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by EzeIgbo1: 7:36am On Feb 04, 2020
imam07:
ur brain is blocked that is why u are the idiot. Tell us where they took him to. Does the place has no name and address? Why are the police men hiding the full details of the man. This is not the familiar way the police men do their job.

You are still repeating a certainty when all I said was a probability.

Wetin you do with the sense God give you?
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by EzeIgbo1: 7:36am On Feb 04, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Too bad I wasn't banned. Seems like the mods don't respect you. I'm not suprised though seeing as you go around insulting people but then when someone pushes your shiit in, you cry like a baby and report. grin grin grin

Oh, how joyous!!!!!

Lmao watch and see cheesy
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by imam07: 7:37am On Feb 04, 2020
EzeIgbo1:

Which kind empty heads full nairaland.

I said the police MAY HAVE taken him to his house and this one is saying I said for a certainty that the police took him to his house and thus must announce his address. Chineke nna!

How old you be biko?
Why assuming they mite have taken him home. Why did u assume he mite not be a Christian. You are reasoning. Upside down.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by bayor99(m): 7:38am On Feb 04, 2020
I pity the Generation of 80's through 90's to 20's

We need to stop pointing fingers at each other

This is just a Mad game played on us

The fact still remain this generation is going towards DOOM angry
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by ChoCho54(f): 7:38am On Feb 04, 2020
Mummymahdi:

There is something called INVESTIGATION.
Lol. Living faith church should come and clear the air about this funny benevolent suicide bomber.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by EzeIgbo1: 7:38am On Feb 04, 2020
imam07:
Why assuming they mite have taken him home. Why did u assume he mite not be a Christian. You are reasoning. Upside down.

When and where did I assume he might not be a Christian. Abeg show me the place.

Now you see my assumption about him being taken home and I said so in response to another question.

You are the one actually reasoning upside down and downside up
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by shadeyinka(m): 7:40am On Feb 04, 2020
aadoiza:

Perhaps I didn't appreciate the post. Are you implying that the fact that the "Christian terrorists" almost always fail in their quest to commit an act of terrorism makes should warrant our embrace of them?
Has it not occurred to you that much of the act of terrorism we have witnessed in this could also have been perpetrated by the "Christian terrorists" while many have been every Muslim for the dastardly acts all along?
That comment of yours seems to connote that all successful acts of terrorism are done by Muslims while all the unsuccessful ones are done by Christians. Unfortunately, many seem to share this objectionable and parochial belief.

As far as I'm concerned, all terrorists are enemies of God and thus shouldn't be tolerated in any form, even when they seemingly align with one's religious beliefs, or ethnic inclinations.
But this seem to be the truth: Ten so called "Christian terrorist" names: what are the Muslim terrorists names? Usually none because they seem to succeed (else there should be for every "Christian terrorist" 4 Muslim terrorist). Boko harams are Muslims and they bomb far more often.

Terrorism in whatever guise is evil and must not be condoned.
However, some of your folks are "happy" that another "Christian terrorist" has been apprehended therefore absolving Muslims of "suicide based terrorism"! This is wrong.

These same people were quick to post different names of Christians in Nigeria who has attempted to commit acts of terrorism. If you ask me, there is not a single religious reason why a Christian ignorantly or otherwise would need to murder others to be in the good books of Christ .

Like I said in a previous post, the guy caught in the Living Faith Church in Kaduna should be made to state his motive. The "bombs/IED" are toys as far as I am concerned. The police seem not to want to know anything about him except his name and affiliation with Christianity. And they seem to be "highly professional" in diffusing the bomb and handling it...

Let's hear his motive:
Is it religious?
Is it personal?
Is it political?
Is it a prank?
Is it stupidity?
Honestly, the question of his motive I want to know.

Even if this terrorist is a Muslim, it is still fair and honourable to know WHY?

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by SenecaTheYonger: 7:41am On Feb 04, 2020
EzeIgbo1:

Lmao watch and see cheesy

They only deleted my post. They even deleted your own fake insult post you edited to make me look guilty. You can check (that is if u know how to) Sorry, nothing is going to happen. Still here grin
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by EzeIgbo1: 7:42am On Feb 04, 2020
bayor99:
I pity the Generation of 80's through 90's to 20's

We need to stop pointing fingers at each other

This is just a Mad game played on us

The fact still remain this generation is going towards DOOM angry

You dey mind all these indomie and popcorn children?

Many of them have no ability to read up on History and know that they are being used to Foster a bigger agenda against them.

They are busy pointing fingers at each other with hatred filled hearts and expect to rise and become great without realizing that the greatness they seek would only come when they harness their strengths in diversity and not isolating each other in hatred.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by olympianares: 7:44am On Feb 04, 2020
MY THEORY
A Possible terrorist cell,poorly trained from a gullible age. He stuck to basics,but this mode of operation seemed different to what he might have been thought(no real human target. his target was to prove a verbal point).
On the bomb,Those policemen are not a Bomb squad and no sight of them anywhere.,
Note= terrorist cells are not your typical "picked from the street type".. They live among us,bearing names we can all identify with.. Working honest jobs. Some even have a small family..they live their lives for a particular mission..They are all over the world.,every well planned bombing with huge casualties are carried out by them,.. and they also have HANDLERS(the guys who ACTIVATES them)
So called Nathaniel Samuel was activated prematurely...
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by EzeIgbo1: 7:45am On Feb 04, 2020
shadeyinka:

Terrorism in whatever guise is evil and must not be condoned.
However, some of your folks are "happy" that another "Christian terrorist" has been apprehended therefore absolving Muslims of "suicide based terrorism"! This is wrong.

These same people were quick to post different names of Christians in Nigeria who has attempted to commit acts of terrorism. If you ask me, there is not a single religious reason why a Christian ignorantly or otherwise would need to murder others to be in the good books of Christ .

Like I said in a previous post, the guy caught in the Living Faith Church in Kaduna should be made to state his motive. The "bombs/IED" are toys as far as I am concerned. The police seem not to want to know anything about him except his name and affiliation with Christianity. And they seem to be "highly professional" in diffusing the bomb and handling it...

Let's hear his motive:
Is it religious?
Is it personal?
Is it political?
Is it a prank?
Is it stupidity?
Honestly, the question of his motive I want to know.

Even if this terrorist is a Muslim, it is still fair and honourable to know WHY?

Terror is not all about being in good books of Christ or Mohammed or Allah. It can be simply because of frustration, depression or a hunger for vengeance for a wrong done.

Think broader and stop limiting yourself due to sentiments
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by ChoCho54(f): 7:47am On Feb 04, 2020
EzeIgbo1:

You are still repeating a certainty when all I said was a probability.

Wetin you do with the sense God give you?

So this Ipob wannabe is still running upandan like a headless chicken with this failed propaganda?

Can't you see no one is buying?
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by EzeIgbo1: 7:49am On Feb 04, 2020
ChoCho54:
So this Ipob wannabe is still running upandan like a headless chicken with this failed propaganda?

Can't you see no one is buying?

Na me chop your babe for your front last night? Why is my moniker now your latest torment?
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by ChoCho54(f): 7:49am On Feb 04, 2020
EzeIgbo1:

Terror is not all about being in good books of Christ or Mohammed or Allah. It can be simply because of frustration, depression or a hunger for vengeance for a wrong done.

Very funny you.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by shadeyinka(m): 7:50am On Feb 04, 2020
EzeIgbo1:

Hello bro!
This came up because one Muslim apologist rushed to present 10 names of so-called "Christian terrorist" to absolve themselves of terrorism. This is unfair!

I just responded that the "Christian terrorists" all seem to be amateurs in the job because they seem to always fail in their objective. It would have been fair if this person mentioned terrorists name without affiliating them to a particular religion
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by odehaj: 7:51am On Feb 04, 2020
Whether his name is Nathaniel or Mohammad, fake or real bomb, baba has released curses already and the curses stands. So shall it be!!.

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by ChoCho54(f): 7:51am On Feb 04, 2020
EzeIgbo1:

Na me chop your babe for your front last night? Why is my moniker now your latest torment?
Any terrorist supporter is a person of interest to all Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife / Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos) / Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.