Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:01 PM

Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed - Crime (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed (65981 Views)

Lady Who Stole A Phone In Winners Chapel Warri Caught On Camera (Video) / The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel / 10 People Killed By Suicide Bomber In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by ThatFairGuy: 5:55pm On Feb 04, 2020
The interview was made public like this cause of your such who believes and spread rumours of him being forced to change his name like FFK, the leaking mouthed man. You're now saying no single Christian police officer among those interrogating him right or still conjoined with Muslim to act the script. May God judge you all accordingly for being an hypocrite
kellight:
Please am just asking to know.

How many other suicide bombers have been interrogated like this to get info from them

How many fulani herdsmen have been
interrogated like this to get info from them

How many bokoharam militant caught have been interrogated like this to get info from them

Why is this one so special

Or is it because it was staged act to paint Christians black
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by ThatFairGuy: 6:03pm On Feb 04, 2020
And these are also scripts undecided someone was interviewed life at the scene you still call it a script. The fact that the bomber is a Christian is why you all don't wanna believe undecided
[s]
Shibaraba:
If I was given the role of directing this film, it would be more realistic than this. They really did a shoddy job. I'll make sure the car outside detonates then I will tell the actor, in this case Nathaniel, to run inside and shout something. While shouting security officials I've disguised in the church will just hold him and from there we hit the news. People will believe that better. This one is badly directed.

For only a mor0n will see that baton and call it a bomb.
Suicide bombers can't be caught like that. See police Wey catch am remain small Make he kiss the supposed bomber. See as him body calm down. See interview. Shows that he is very confident and he knows how the film will play out. He will be free soon.
Abeg FG Dm me. I can write solid scripts.
Thanks
More films to your archive
[/s]

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by shadeyinka(m): 6:36pm On Feb 04, 2020
EzeIgbo1:

My book of replies has been closed. Enjoy your self justification filled day
Thank you!
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by aadoiza: 6:42pm On Feb 04, 2020
shadeyinka:

Forget about the religious colouration. What is the motive of the terrorist act?
The answe to that seems to be the thrust of the post. And if you want to die by bomb, go and volunteer yourself to bokoharam, they need people like you for errands!
You're stinking up the airwave with your hypocrisy. Motive is not the bone of contention here but rather the identity and religious persuasion of the terrorist. Instead of you Christian lot to condemn this barbarity, you all shamelessly decided to temper it with your own delusion of "Christians' moral incapacity for indulging in heinou crimes. Shame on you all!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by kellight(m): 6:55pm On Feb 04, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
The interview was made public like this cause of your such who believes and spread rumours of him being forced to change his name like FFK, the leaking mouthed man. You're now saying no single Christian police officer among those interrogating him right or still conjoined with Muslim to act the script. May God judge you all accordingly for being an hypocrite

You bleach your brain
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by shadeyinka(m): 7:34pm On Feb 04, 2020
aadoiza:

You're stinking up the airwave with your hypocrisy. Motive is not the bone of contention here but rather the identity and religious persuasion of the terrorist. Instead of you Christian lot to condemn this barbarity, you all shamelessly decided to temper it with your own delusion of "Christians' moral incapacity for indulging in heinou crimes. Shame on you all!!!
You are the one insinuating that.

You very well know that terrorism in any form is vehemently condemned irrespective of who the person is, what religion he subscribes to or his ethnicity. After the condemnation is still the relevant question WHY!?

Sorry if it sounds like no one is condemning the "murderous criminal" bearing a Christian name. He is already condemned however it is honestly difficult to fathom WHY?

1. Who offended him?
2. Who is he angry with?
3. WHY?

Until these are answered, we'll still be in a world of bewilderment. The question of why can easily be answered for the bokoharam.
1. They bomb mosques because they feel that the Muslims there are no true Muslims
2. They bomb churches because they are karfirs and their interpretation of jihad means they should be eliminated.
3. They bomb because they think they become matyrs and thus qualified for paradise
4. They bomb to avenge their fellow companions who have been killed by the infidels
5. Some feel that the Al'Mahdi can only come during a period such like this, hence they are hastening his coming

These excuses do not hold water and is not supported directly by the Qur'an but we know that it's their interpretation.

What is the excuse of this "Christian terrorist"?
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by Axiwaju(m): 10:56pm On Feb 04, 2020
EzeIgbo1:

Are 99% "Christians" serving God genuinely?

No. But neither are they terrorists. I'm not a Christian but if I'd pick one between Islam and Christianity from the way people gets blown up everyday, I'd pick Christianity anyday.
Everytime and everywhere it's terrorism are you guys not even ashamed at times ?
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by EzeIgbo1: 11:09pm On Feb 04, 2020
Axiwaju:

No. But neither are they terrorists. I'm not a Christian but if I'd pick one between Islam and Christianity from the way people gets blown up everyday, I'd pick Christianity anyday.
Everytime and everywhere it's terrorism are you guys not even ashamed at times ?

I am actually a Christian...Catch up

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by Axiwaju(m): 11:28pm On Feb 04, 2020
EzeIgbo1:

I am actually a Christian...Catch up

So what actually is your point sir
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by EzeIgbo1: 6:54am On Feb 05, 2020
Axiwaju:

So what actually is your point sir

My point is that the finger pointing between Muslim and Christian should stop and both should team up against a common enemy
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by galadima77(m): 9:31am On Feb 05, 2020
Tetehjevvels:
Suicide bombing can be done by anybody for any reason. We all need to condemn it in general and stop pointing fingers at each other.

This is what ought to happen in saner societies
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by galadima77(m): 9:35am On Feb 05, 2020
Axiwaju:

Shame on you for the last statement! Grow up!
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by aadoiza: 12:08pm On Feb 05, 2020
shadeyinka:

You are the one insinuating that.

You very well know that terrorism in any form is vehemently condemned irrespective of who the person is, what religion he subscribes to or his ethnicity. After the condemnation is still the relevant question WHY!?

Sorry if it sounds like no one is condemning the "murderous criminal" bearing a Christian name. He is already condemned however it is honestly difficult to fathom WHY?

1. Who offended him?
2. Who is he angry with?
3. WHY?

Until these are answered, we'll still be in a world of bewilderment. The question of why can easily be answered for the bokoharam.
1. They bomb mosques because they feel that the Muslims there are no true Muslims
2. They bomb churches because they are karfirs and their interpretation of jihad means they should be eliminated.
3. They bomb because they think they become matyrs and thus qualified for paradise
4. They bomb to avenge their fellow companions who have been killed by the infidels
5. Some feel that the Al'Mahdi can only come during a period such like this, hence they are hastening his coming

These excuses do not hold water and is not supported directly by the Qur'an but we know that it's their interpretation.

What is the excuse of this "Christian terrorist"?

You need to read the opinions of your people on this matter. If they'd not slipped into denial all along ( saying the guy couldn't be a christian) but instead about his motive, I don't think this thread would have degenerated into the shameful religious terrorism comparisons shenanigans it is now.
Nigerians deserve everything happening to them.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by shadeyinka(m): 12:32pm On Feb 05, 2020
aadoiza:

You need to read the opinions of your people on this matter. If they'd not slipped into denial all along ( saying the guy couldn't be a christian) but instead about his motive, I don't think this thread would have degenerated into the shameful religious terrorism comparisons shenanigans it is now.
Nigerians deserve everything happening to them.
I agree with you, but the fault is on both sides of the divide
1. One side erroneously claim "Christians" cannot bomb or be a terrorist
2. The other side are jubilating that they have found evidence to show that at least half the terrorism acts committed in Nigeria is by Christians

First, it is grivous crime that must not be condoned but condemned irrespective of his race, colour, religion, affiliation or clime.

Second, his motive is import for by knowing this, an appropriate response to counter such behaviours could be developed.

Third, intelligence must be gathered about who is sponsoring it, is this a single cell or just one out of several?

Fourth, the issue of insanity must be ruled out.

All these can be done only by asking the "terrorist" intelligent questions and acting in a manner to promote intelligence gathering which could be used to protect the citizenry at the end of the day
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by aadoiza: 3:55pm On Feb 05, 2020
shadeyinka:

I agree with you, but the fault is on both sides of the divide
1. One side erroneously claim "Christians" cannot bomb or be a terrorist
2. The other side are jubilating that they have found evidence to show that at least half the terrorism acts committed in Nigeria is by Christians

First, it is grivous crime that must not be condoned but condemned irrespective of his race, colour, religion, affiliation or clime.

Second, his motive is import for by knowing this, an appropriate response to counter such behaviours could be developed.

Third, intelligence must be gathered about who is sponsoring it, is this a single cell or just one out of several?

Fourth, the issue of insanity must be ruled out.

All these can be done only by asking the "terrorist" intelligent questions and acting in a manner to promote intelligence gathering which could be used to protect the citizenry at the end of the day
I absolutely concur with all the points above. When I hear people call nigerians religious people, it always kinda trigger some horselaugh from me. There is nothing religious about nigerians, we are only pretensiouly religious. Our reactions to cases as this is a blatant evidence of our religious charade.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by shadeyinka(m): 6:10pm On Feb 05, 2020
aadoiza:

I absolutely concur with all the points above. When I hear people call nigerians religious people, it always kinda trigger some horselaugh from me. There is nothing religious about nigerians, we are only pretensiouly religious. Our reactions to cases as this is a blatant evidence of our religious charade.
One cannot help the lack of understanding and immaturity amongst the adherents of the two major faiths in Nigeria. And whether we like it or not there are some who are physically and verbally militant.. sometimes they put petrol into the fire and at the end of the day even those who are neutral are forced to take a stand.

Apart from that, there is a BIG suspicion and mistrust of each other based on several undeniable precedences which may take eternity to heal.

Nairaland is a faceless forum and as such one cannot help finding issues like this
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by aadoiza: 8:34pm On Feb 05, 2020
shadeyinka:

One cannot help the lack of understanding and immaturity amongst the adherents of the two major faiths in Nigeria. And whether we like it or not there are some who are physically and verbally militant.. sometimes they put petrol into the fire and at the end of the day even those who are neutral are forced to take a stand.

I'm not so sure it's a case of immaturity but could be, to a certain degree, lack of understanding amongst these people. It's even more baffling when one realises that these failings are seeing amongst those adherents who are supposed to hold the mantle of leadership in these faiths.

What i think of Nigerians is: on the average, Nigerians are innately mischievous and dishonesty, which I don't actually have a problem with as people from other climes have also got their own flaws. Look at the Arabs, they are hostile and violent but don't tend to hide under some hideous veneer of hospitality. However; what sickens me about our people is their predilection for dissimulation at every turn.
They profess their love for God, even when it's no necessary, but can't make a simple judgement of a situation without bringing in religious sentimentality. They swear by the holy books but still can't run an office without stooping to looting
Who do that if not hypocrites? Have you not seen clerics organising special prayers for yahoo boys?

And this is largely the reason you hear some shallow thinkers ascribing every economic, political, and security problem we're grappling with in the country to religion as they can't make clear distinctions between religion and its failing adherents.
I am way beyond such shallow and small-minded
thinking.

All in all, Nigeria deserves better than Nigerians.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by shadeyinka(m): 9:19pm On Feb 05, 2020
aadoiza:

I'm not so sure it's a case of immaturity but could be, to a certain degree, lack of understanding amongst these people. It's even more baffling when one realises that these failings are seeing amongst those adherents who are supposed to hold the mantle of leadership in these faiths.

What i think of Nigerians is: on the average, Nigerians are innately mischievous and dishonesty, which I don't actually have a problem with as people from other climes have also got their own flaws. Look at the Arabs, they are hostile and violent but don't tend to hide under some hideous veneer of hospitality. However; what sickens me about our people is their predilection for dissimulation at every turn.
They profess their love for God, even when it's no necessary, but can't make a simple judgement of a situation without bringing in religious sentimentality. They swear by the holy books but still can't run an office without stooping to looting
Who do that if not hypocrites? Have you not seen clerics organising special prayers for yahoo boys?

And this is largely the reason you hear some shallow thinkers ascribing every economic, political, and security problem we're grappling with in the country to religion as they can't make clear distinctions between religion and its failing adherents.
I am way beyond such shallow and small-minded
thinking.

All in all, Nigeria deserves better than Nigerians.
Couldn't help but laugh at your last phrase
"Nigeria deserves better than Nigerians"

I understand your write-up. It is filled with emotion showing how deep it affects you. If you ask me, the whole world is going through the same with just a little varying differences

The West has Rejected God
The East don't care about God
Africans Pretend to love God
Arabs behave like people who never heard of God

The defining deference is Technology, Poverty and Power.

But these are meant to be. It is the sign of the End Times. I don't expect things to be better.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by Axiwaju(m): 7:18am On Feb 06, 2020
galadima77:

Shame on you for the last statement! Grow up!
Lol. Potential terrorists! Everything is religion blinded by hate and ready to spill bloods of innocent just because they don't believe in your god
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by aadoiza: 9:32pm On Feb 06, 2020
shadeyinka:

Couldn't help but laugh at your last phrase

It's true now. We've got everything to be successful in Nigeria but look at us.

The West has Rejected God
The East don't care about God
Africans Pretend to love God
Arabs behave like people who never heard of God

The defining deference is Technology, Poverty and Power.

The emboldened plus Science is the new, unofficial god of the world.

But these are meant to be. It is the sign of the End Times. I don't expect things to be better.
This is exactly what most people aren't aware of today. I have read many articles in the past, written decades back, about the impending premeditated destruction of all religions, which is why atheism must flourish. However, atheism is not the end, after atheism the endgame shall come.

There's even an hadith that talks about the destruction of "The Ka'aba", symbolising the end of Islam. So, honestly, I'm not shocked to see what Muslims have become today.

Everything will happen in due course, but that shouldn't make us lose our humanity.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by shadeyinka(m): 11:24pm On Feb 06, 2020
aadoiza:

It's true now. We've got everything to be successful in Nigeria but look at us.

The emboldened plus Science is the new, unofficial god of the world.

This is exactly what most people aren't aware of today. I have read many articles in the past, written decades back, about the impending premeditated destruction of all religions, which is why atheism must flourish. However, atheism is not the end, after atheism the endgame shall come.

There's even an hadith that talks about the destruction of "The Ka'aba", symbolising the end of Islam. So, honestly, I'm not shocked to see what Muslims have become today.

Everything will happen in due course, but that shouldn't make us lose our humanity.
The truth is that if God doesn't terminate the world as it is, there would be no Christianity or Islam in 500 years time.

Humans would either have destroyed themselves or God would have been pushed to extinction. Scientific atheism would be the world's religion.

If you have a bible, try and read the book of Revelations. The book describes the past, present and future of the heavens and the earth in symbolic language. In the past, I used to think that some of the things mentioned are impossible (like the whole world watching the corpse of two prophets on the streets of Jerusalem for three days). The book speaks about a mark (of allegiance to satan) as the gateway to selling or purchasing anything.

A system of Government that will enforce atheism will surely arise.

About Nigeria : it's like a jungle of tribes and so, the law of survival of the fittest is at play. No law can work for it's like a jungle
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by aadoiza: 11:50pm On Feb 06, 2020
shadeyinka:

The truth is that if God doesn't terminate the world as it is, there would be no Christianity or Islam in 500 years time.

Humans would either have destroyed themselves or God would have been pushed to extinction. Scientific atheism would be the world's religion.

If you have a bible, try and read the book of Revelations. The book describes the past, present and future of the heavens and the earth in symbolic language. In the past, I used to think that some of the things mentioned are impossible (like the whole world watching the corpse of two prophets on the streets of Jerusalem for three days). The book speaks about a mark (of allegiance to satan) as the gateway to selling or purchasing anything.

A system of Government that will enforce atheism will surely arise.

Of course, I'm aware of all these. But sometimes I find it difficult rapping my head around how most of the world is still blinkered to these realities, especially the way the world has gone since year 2000. It's as though we were thrown into an alternate earth at the beginning of the millennium. Everything is just happening too fast.

About Nigeria : it's like a jungle of tribes and so, the law of survival of the fittest is at play. No law can work for it's like a jungle
I thought we lived relatively peacefully once, but if it's as you described it, then I'd state, sadly though, prompt disintegration is our only hope.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by shadeyinka(m): 9:33am On Feb 07, 2020
aadoiza:

Of course, I'm aware of all these. But sometimes I find it difficult rapping my head around how most of the world is still blinkered to these realities, especially the way the world has gone since year 2000. It's as though we were thrown into an alternate earth at the beginning of the millennium. Everything is just happening too fast.

I thought we lived relatively peacefully once, but if it's as you described it, then I'd state, sadly though, prompt disintegration is our only hope.
I honestly will like the world to end in my generation. I can't bear to imagine that somewhere down my generation, there would be people who hate God. My children have been brought up to know God but will they also bring up their own children as such? And if they do, what of their own children's children!?

About Nigeria.
Three basic factors are working seriously against us
1. We are in a tropical climate
Exception: Malyesia
2. We are multinational/multiethnic
UK, Malaysia, China, Germany, France, are fairly ethnically homogeneous. Compare with Nigeria of over 250 ethnic identities
3. Absence of Competition from Neighbors

Why?
Check out:

https://www.nairaland.com/3768886/why-africa-technologically-undeveloped

Disintegration will even make the situation worse. We need a minimum internal/local market size for technical development to be viable except we are at the cutting edge of science and technological development eg. Israel make up for lack of size to export to other nations
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by aadoiza: 3:56pm On Feb 07, 2020
shadeyinka:

I honestly will like the world to end in my generation. I can't bear to imagine that somewhere down my generation, there would be people who hate God. My children have been brought up to know God but will they also bring up their own children as such? And if they do, what of their own children's children!?

I find the thought of having some of my future generations that might be atheists and/or gay depressing.

About Nigeria.
Three basic factors are working seriously against us
1. We are in a tropical climate
Exception: Malyesia
2. We are multinational/multiethnic
UK, Malaysia, China, Germany, France, are fairly ethnically homogeneous. Compare with Nigeria of over 250 ethnic identities
3. Absence of Competition from Neighbors

Why?
Check out:

https://www.nairaland.com/3768886/why-africa-technologically-undeveloped

Disintegration will even make the situation worse. We need a minimum internal/local market size for technical development to be viable except we are at the cutting edge of science and technological development eg. Israel make up for lack of size to export to other nations
I might not agree with your number one point on the referenced thread. Snow? a function of development?

I'm also of the belief that disintegration won't work for the simple fact most of the ethnic groups, if not all, can still be further divided into clans, which is also a source of fractious relationships amongst each group. It appears we're sliding down a bottomless pit.

Now you'd understand why I stated Nigeria deserves better.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by shadeyinka(m): 10:02pm On Feb 07, 2020
aadoiza:

I find the thought of having some of my future generations that might be atheists and/or gay depressing.

I might not agree with your number one point on the referenced thread. Snow? a function of development?

I'm also of the belief that disintegration won't work for the simple fact most of the ethnic groups, if not all, can still be further divided into clans, which is also a source of fractious relationships amongst each group. It appears we're sliding down a bottomless pit.

Now you'd understand why I stated Nigeria deserves better.
You added gay to atheism: that even more disgusting. You can see how Shaitan/Satan has infected the whole world with the virus of sin and evil. And just like the Ebola or Corona viruses, it is becoming an epidemic.

There is a strong correlation between having snow and technological development.
Do you know that our NEPA/EDCs will up and doing if we have snow? By the time 15% of a city die overnight because of cold it is either people kill them or they improve their services.

With snow, a group of people have to cooperate to survive. An individual cannot survive without others.

Snow forces a people to think of functionality and efficiency rather than showoff. Have you noticed that in temperate climates, the colour of fashion reduces to black, brown, grey and white? In tropical climates, the colour of fashion is various shades of rainbow colours.

I wish you read the NL link I supplied before.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by aadoiza: 11:31pm On Feb 07, 2020
shadeyinka:

You added gay to atheism: that even more disgusting. You can see how Shaitan/Satan has infected the whole world with the virus of sin and evil. And just like the Ebola or Corona viruses, it is becoming an epidemic.

Have you seen some of the books being sold to nursery pupils? The satanically-demonic and demonically-satanic gay and drag cultures are found on their pages.
There will also be an explosion of homosexuality and atheism in the Arabworld in the next 3 to 5 decades. The displaced arabs in refugee camps are having their kids taken away from them for the most trivial of issues and given to gay couples as their foster parents. Trust me, you won't get this in the News.

There is a strong correlation between having snow and technological development.
Do you know that our NEPA/EDCs will up and doing if we have snow? By the time 15% of a city die overnight because of cold it is either people kill them or they improve their services.

I still can't see the correlation here. Have you not noticed that in Nigeria that we enjoy more power supply in the wet season than dry and the consumers often insult NEPA for this obvious misplaced sense of duty? And the reason for the insult is not far-fetched, as we are supposed to have more power when our weather is hot.

I don't get this snow thing, Wallahi.

I went through the 3 points in the link you supplied
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by shadeyinka(m): 12:00am On Feb 08, 2020
aadoiza:

Have you seen some of the books being sold to nursery pupils? The satanically-demonic and demonically-satanic gay and drag cultures are found on their pages.
There will also be an explosion of homosexuality and atheism in the Arabworld in the next 3 to 5 decades. The displaced arabs in refugee camps are having their kids taken away from them for the most trivial of issues and given to gay couples as their foster parents. Trust me, you won't get this in the News.

I still can't see the correlation here. Have you not noticed that in Nigeria that we enjoy more power supply in the wet season than dry and the consumers often insult NEPA for this obvious misplaced sense of duty? And the reason for the insult is not far-fetched, as we are supposed to have more power when our weather is hot.

I don't get this snow thing, Wallahi.

I went through the 3 points in the link you supplied
If Bobrisky can be a successful celebrity in Nigeria while the hardworking man find it difficult to live, it shows Nigeria is in for worse to come.

Back to the snow:
First the exceptions- Israel (but the migrated from Europe), Malaysia (Homogeneous),
Developed Countries with snow:
Almost all with snow are developed except Eskimo land

Our good weather prevent us from harnessing resources to better our lot. If it is too hot, you remove your shirt. If it is cold, it cannot kill you.
In temperate places you need to do more than putting on more shirts to keep out cold. You need efficient source of heat, superior winter clothings

Genetically, the more brilliant and inventive guys survive to populate the region whereas in the tropical climates, you need little effort to survive, therefore the less brilliant ones also survive and make it

Snow help forge cooperation between a people as no one can survive alone unlike in the tropics where a man can survive alone. These cooperation interdependence leads to specialization in different areas of needs. In the tropics, everyone can survive by themselves
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by aadoiza: 12:55pm On Feb 08, 2020
shadeyinka:

If Bobrisky can be a successful celebrity in Nigeria while the hardworking man find it difficult to live, it shows Nigeria is in for worse to come.

Back to the snow:
First the exceptions- Israel (but the migrated from Europe), Malaysia (Homogeneous),
Developed Countries with snow:
Almost all with snow are developed except Eskimo land

Our good weather prevent us from harnessing resources to better our lot. If it is too hot, you remove your shirt. If it is cold, it cannot kill you.
In temperate places you need to do more than putting on more shirts to keep out cold. You need efficient source of heat, superior winter clothings

Genetically, the more brilliant and inventive guys survive to populate the region whereas in the tropical climates, you need little effort to survive, therefore the less brilliant ones also survive and make it

Snow help forge cooperation between a people as no one can survive alone unlike in the tropics where a man can survive alone. These cooperation interdependence leads to specialization in different areas of needs. In the tropics, everyone can survive by themselves
I will look into how winter makes people more industrious and inventive.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by shadeyinka(m): 2:35pm On Feb 08, 2020
aadoiza:

I will look into how winter makes people more industrious and inventive.
It is one of the question I have prepared to ask God after this life
" Why did He put all black race in tropical climates and Caucasians in temperate climates"? LOL!

I am suspecting that the blacks used to be the superior race and they pushed the whites to the outskirts of civilization (cold whether) unfortunately, it has boomeranged. It's just a theory o please don't quote me!

But, how come really that those in temperate climates seem to have mastered the art of organisation of humans for gigantic projects? They seem to share knowledge within their population rather than hide it (to a large extent).
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by aadoiza: 5:59pm On Feb 08, 2020
shadeyinka:

It is one of the question I have prepared to ask God after this life
" Why did He put all black race in tropical climates and Caucasians in temperate climates"? LOL!

I am suspecting that the blacks used to be the superior race and they pushed the whites to the outskirts of civilization (cold whether) unfortunately, it has boomeranged. It's just a theory o please don't quote me!

But, how come really that those in temperate climates seem to have mastered the art of organisation of humans for gigantic projects? They seem to share knowledge within their population rather than hide it (to a large extent).
Wallahi, I'm not going to be dismissive of your theory, though I still can't find the link.

On blacks being the superior race in times past: since it's settled that civilization started in Africa, and that the whiteness of the caucasian skin is adaptational rather than genealogical, then you may not be too far from the truth.

Interesting, I must confess. This has really never crossed my mind.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

"I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer / Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) / SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.