Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,147 members, 7,887,329 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:53 AM

Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed (66052 Views)

Lady Who Stole A Phone In Winners Chapel Warri Caught On Camera (Video) / The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel / 10 People Killed By Suicide Bomber In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by EzeIgbo1: 8:01am On Feb 04, 2020
shadeyinka:

Hello bro!
This came up because one Muslim apologist rushed to present 10 names of so-called "Christian terrorist" to absolve themselves of terrorism. This is unfair!

I just responded that the "Christian terrorists" all seem to be amateurs in the job because they seem to always fail in their objective. It would have been fair if this person mentioned terrorists name without affiliating them to a particular religion

One thing I must make clear is that terror does not wear a garb and most times does not respect personality or religion.

The world trade center 9/11 attack had Muslims killed in the building too and if we say they believe they will meet their Allah regardless of how they die others can also say we Christians also believe we will meet with Christ after we die.

This is not a Muslim or Christian thing anymore because Nigeria has experienced both Muslim and Christian terror even though Muslim terror has been far more. However the fact that Christians no matter how few have also been complicit should cause a lot of worry that this is becoming something else.

All this dick measuring you all are doing is stupid and I expected more from those who tout themselves here as intelligent yet are busy still playing the HE DID MORE THAN I DID card when even one is more than enough.

Muslims can absolve themselves of Terrorism because not all Muslims are terrorists and you know this to be true. Same way Muslims cannot claim Christians are terrorists because that is definitely not true.

Stop with the blanket statements and focus on actual terrorists.

A pagan or traditionalist or Buddhist or whoever can be a terrorist and the reasons why each would carry out their own acts of terror would vary.

I am sure you have neighbours who are Muslims, have you moved away from that neighborhood because you feel they are terrorists? Have they terrorized you before?

Let us all join hands and stand together against terror generally and not trying to measure dicks.

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by faridasr: 8:02am On Feb 04, 2020
kellight:
Please am just asking to know.

How many other suicide bombers have been interrogated like this to get info from them

How many fulani herdsmen have been
interrogated like this to get info from them

How many bokoharam militant caught have been interrogated like this to get info from them

Why is this one so special

Or is it because it was staged act to paint Christians black

A devil must surely always have something to say to deceive his flock. You’re not different from those that killed prophets of God. A day will come when you will regret this!!
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by Axiwaju(m): 8:04am On Feb 04, 2020
eldeens:

FFK must have sniffed gum when thinking he can convert this guy into islam, madman

99% of suicide bombers are Muslims. You wanna argue?
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by EzeIgbo1: 8:12am On Feb 04, 2020
Axiwaju:

99% of suicide bombers are Muslims. You wanna argue?

And are 99% Muslims terrorists?

Stop all this nonsense please.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 04, 2020
Muhammed Nasr Saani

Changed to Nathaniel Samuel

Naija I hail oo.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by shadeyinka(m): 8:20am On Feb 04, 2020
EzeIgbo1:

One thing I must make clear is that terror does not wear a garb and most times does not respect personality or religion.

The world trade center 9/11 attack had Muslims killed in the building too and if we say they believe they will meet their Allah regardless of how they die others can also say we Christians also believe we will meet with Christ after we die.

This is not a Muslim or Christian thing anymore because Nigeria has experienced both Muslim and Christian terror even though Muslim terror has been far more. However the fact that Christians no matter how few have also been complicit should cause a lot of worry that this is becoming something else.

All this dick measuring you all are doing is stupid and I expected more from those who tout themselves here as intelligent yet are busy still playing the HE DID MORE THAN I DID card when even one is more than enough.

Muslims can absolve themselves of Terrorism because not all Muslims are terrorists and you know this to be true. Same way Muslims cannot claim Christians are terrorists because that is definitely not true.

Stop with the blanket statements and focus on actual terrorists.

A pagan or traditionalist or Buddhist or whoever can be a terrorist and the reasons why each would carry out their own acts of terror would vary.

I am sure you have neighbours who are Muslims, have you moved away from that neighborhood because you feel they are terrorists? Have they terrorized you before?

Let us all join hands and stand together against terror generally and not trying to measure dicks.
A terrorist is a terrorist!
And it should be condemned with all strictness of force.

But when an apologist play dirty: he should be shown his folly.

And without being defensive of my faith, my response still to him is that
"IT SEEMS THAT ALL THE SO-CALLED "CHRISTIAN TERRORISTS" ARE AMATEURS!"
Because in Nigeria, they all seem to fail and their names are in public domain unlike their professional counterpart who mostly succeed in their acts and therefore nameless.

It's a fair response to in unfair statement. QED!
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by Blackking98(m): 8:25am On Feb 04, 2020
LZAA:
grin grin grin grin
Clowns
Notice the emphasis the clown placed on Nathaniel Samuel
APCheat propaganda gone wrong
Cc immhotep GMBuharii blackking98 ebenezar2020 Afamed
I just tire for this kwantri

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by HallaDaTruth: 8:27am On Feb 04, 2020
Tetehjevvels:
Femi Fani Kayode in his usual way lied and said he was forced to say his name is Nathaniel Samuel while in this video the guy is speaking freely and without coercion.

So you think they did not threaten him in secret before releasing him ehn. You never see police madness before
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by masix11(m): 8:40am On Feb 04, 2020
The name combination is questionable
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by EzeIgbo1: 8:42am On Feb 04, 2020
shadeyinka:

A terrorist is a terrorist!
And it should be condemned with all strictness of force.

But when an apologist play dirty: he should be shown his folly.

And without being defensive of my faith, my response still to him is that
"IT SEEMS THAT ALL THE SO-CALLED "CHRISTIAN TERRORISTS" ARE AMATEURS!"
Because in Nigeria, they all seem to fail and their names are in public domain unlike their professional counterpart who mostly succeed in their acts and therefore nameless.

It's a fair response to in unfair statement. QED!

You are even agreeing to the fact that Christians have terrorists but just that they are not as clinical as the Muslims terrorists are.

THAT IS THE DICK MEASURING I AM TALKING ABOUT.

If you want to focus on terrorists do so but stop with the nonsensical comparisons. It makes no sense.

If 2 die or 200 die, a death of a soul is something the whole world cannot pay for. Even Jesus said it, What shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

Stop being petty bro and man up. This is absolute rubbish coming from you
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by Axiwaju(m): 8:46am On Feb 04, 2020
EzeIgbo1:

And are 99% Muslims terrorists?

Stop all this nonsense please.

I'm not sure but potentially they are ,cause they do not admit nor rebuke the terrorists!
And throughout history peaceful majority doesn't matter,the wicked minority do..
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by rigarmortis: 8:49am On Feb 04, 2020
so he went to the church with all his credentials and CV like someone looking for a job
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by Simbrixton(m): 8:52am On Feb 04, 2020
EzeIgbo1:
Na Nigerian i be and i no dey do tribal or religious nonsense. We are all humans beings. Dem no born anybody with Tribe or religion for this world.

All those wey dey claim say Nathaniel no be the guy name oya na make una see am
ok so what is his motive?
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by EzeIgbo1: 8:56am On Feb 04, 2020
Axiwaju:

I'm not sure but potentially they are ,cause they do not admit nor rebuke the terrorists!
And throughout history peaceful majority doesn't matter,the wicked minority do..

Are 99% "Christians" serving God genuinely?
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by Philinho(m): 8:58am On Feb 04, 2020
kellight:

How many other suicide bombers have been interrogated like this to get info from them

How many bokoharam militant caught have been interrogated like this to get info from them

Don't mind them.I'm in same place with d guy.My friend knows him very well. A Muslim man is behind it.They sponsored him. Islam is demonic .But thank God for d peaceful nature of Christianity
,d country would have been on fire,if we behave like them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by dracosith(m): 9:02am On Feb 04, 2020
Tetehjevvels:

Go and ask the previous failed suicide bombers if they have not been interviewed like this. Do you think all suicide bombing attemots are successful?

If they are not interviewed how would they know their details and how they got to the venue? Do you not read the dailies and see details as provided by the failed suicide bombers caught?

Were the details fabricated or spiritually discerned or actually confessed to?

Show me a video of another person being interrogated and his name been asked to know if he is actually a Christian or Muslim. This is madness
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by dracosith(m): 9:04am On Feb 04, 2020
EzeIgbo1:

Are 99% "Christians" serving God genuinely?

The right question is, are 99% Christians known terrosist?

I wouldn’t ask such of Islam because everyone knows the answer.

This video is obviously staged
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by shadeyinka(m): 9:12am On Feb 04, 2020
EzeIgbo1:

You are even agreeing to the fact that Christians have terrorists but just that they are not as clinical as the Muslims terrorists are.

THAT IS THE DICK MEASURING I AM TALKING ABOUT.

If you want to focus on terrorists do so but stop with the nonsensical comparisons. It makes no sense.

If 2 die or 200 die, a death of a soul is something the whole world cannot pay for. Even Jesus said it, What shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

Stop being petty bro and man up. This is absolute rubbish coming from you
If you understand a little of reverse strategy, you'll know what has just happened

I've made him to think about the folly of his post without changing his insinuation.

BTW "Christian terrorist" was in quotes!
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by Nature8(m): 9:29am On Feb 04, 2020
kellight:

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by Caustic001: 9:30am On Feb 04, 2020
those are capacitors na!
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by EzeIgbo1: 9:32am On Feb 04, 2020
shadeyinka:

If you understand a little of reverse strategy, you'll know what has just happened

I've made him to think about the folly of his post without changing his insinuation.

BTW "Christian terrorist" was in quotes!

You are just busy chasing your own tail.

We all know there has been "Christians" engaged in terror acts in Nigeria.

Whether they are truly qualified to be Christians aka Christ like or not is a topic for another day and even if they do not shout in Jesus Name before they carry out their acts does not change who they are.

My point is that you all stop with the classifications. Both sides have their flaws and definitely not all from both sides are terrorists so why all the hate and anger and finger pointing?

Did you not go to school with Muslims?
Do you not have them at your place of work?
Do you not have them as neighbours?
Do you not enter buses or taxis driven by Muslims?
Do you not fly on planes piloted by Muslims?

Why then are you all suddenly triggered? These are simply terrorists and should be addressed as such but when you make it sound like all Muslims are terrorists I take offence with that because I do business with Muslims. In fact my personal account officer is Muslim and he is very nice.

Let us stop with all this and have peace within
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by EzeIgbo1: 9:33am On Feb 04, 2020
dracosith:

The right question is, are 99% Christians known terrosist?

I wouldn’t ask such of Islam because everyone knows the answer.

This video is obviously staged

The answer to this one and the one I first asked are both no.

So why all the dick measuring?
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by baganas: 9:36am On Feb 04, 2020
Tetehjevvels:

Go and ask the previous failed suicide bombers if they have not been interviewed like this. Do you think all suicide bombing attemots are successful?

If they are not interviewed how would they know their details and how they got to the venue? Do you not read the dailies and see details as provided by the failed suicide bombers caught?

Were the details fabricated or spiritually discerned or actually confessed to?
Don't mine them please. Many of them thought this is the first time a Christian was caught in connection to suicide bombing or terrorism
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:37am On Feb 04, 2020
Shibaraba:
If I was given the role of directing this film, it would be more realistic than this. They really did a shoddy job. I'll make sure the car outside detonates then I will tell the actor, in this case Nathaniel, to run inside and shout something. While shouting security officials I've disguised in the church will just hold him and from there we hit the news. People will believe that better. This one is badly directed.

For only a mor0n will see that baton and call it a bomb.
Suicide bombers can't be caught like that. See police Wey catch am remain small Make he kiss the supposed bomber. See as him body calm down. See interview. Shows that he is very confident and he knows how the film will play out. He will be free soon.
Abeg FG Dm me. I can write solid scripts.
Thanks
More films to your archive

Mr. This video further proofs that there is something still not been declared: schooling somebody on the church doctrine or teaching doesn't make the person one.

According to the video, he was supposed to be a pastor and his reason is that he as done WOFBI. That tells those in the know that he is not a member for WOFBI is not a yardstick for being a pastor.

I have done Wofbi. And so is many other members. It is not automatic. Wofbi exposes you to the scripture. Doesn't make you a pastor.

If you want to be a pastor, the opportunity is on now as they are looking for ten thousand ”called men” not job seekers .
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by Wantedola(m): 9:37am On Feb 04, 2020
So tiring God! embarassed
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by aadoiza: 10:16am On Feb 04, 2020
EzeIgbo1:

Una no even get sense to even use. Na wa o

The Lord's prayer? Dat one na secret? E get code wey dey block anybody wey no be Christian from reciting am?

Nna nairaland no be am at all.

You even said they are hiding the date. Common sense could not tell you that the phone was too close when snapping as the focus was more on his name.

Many people no get sense for nairaland Sha. Ezeigbo has seen something
Welcome to Nairaland.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by Hifeylove: 10:20am On Feb 04, 2020
To ever think of making an attempt of bombing a church is really really bad.. can’t understand where this country is leading to.. it’s just God that intervened and more so several cases of a suicide bomber puts it in their body and doesn’t really use bag,.. should this have been a script play or what? God will continue to guide and protect us from this evil people...
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by aadoiza: 10:22am On Feb 04, 2020
EzeIgbo1:

You are just busy chasing your own tail.

We all know there has been "Christians" engaged in terror acts in Nigeria.

Whether they are truly qualified to be Christians aka Christ like or not is a topic for another day and even if they do not shout in Jesus Name before they carry out their acts does not change who they are.

My point is that you all stop with the classifications. Both sides have their flaws and definitely not all from both sides are terrorists so why all the hate and anger and finger pointing?

Did you not go to school with Muslims?
Do you not have them at your place of work?
Do you not have them as neighbours?
Do you not enter buses or taxis driven by Muslims?
Do you not fly on planes piloted by Muslims?

Why then are you all suddenly triggered? These are simply terrorists and should be addressed as such but when you make it sound like all Muslims are terrorists I take offence with that because I do business with Muslims. In fact my personal account officer is Muslim and he is very nice.

Let us stop with all this and have peace within
If we still have more igbo Christians who think like you, then all hope's not lost.
Your disinterested points are awe-inspiring.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by Notime4time: 10:25am On Feb 04, 2020
Take this guy to his root the truth will come out.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by aadoiza: 10:39am On Feb 04, 2020
shadeyinka:

But this seem to be the truth: Ten so called "Christian terrorist" names: what are the Muslim terrorists names? Usually none because they seem to succeed (else there should be for every "Christian terrorist" 4 Muslim terrorist). Boko harams are Muslims and they bomb far more often.

Terrorism in whatever guise is evil and must not be condoned.
However, some of your folks are "happy" that another "Christian terrorist" has been apprehended therefore absolving Muslims of "suicide based terrorism"! This is wrong.

These same people were quick to post different names of Christians in Nigeria who has attempted to commit acts of terrorism. If you ask me, there is not a single religious reason why a Christian ignorantly or otherwise would need to murder others to be in the good books of Christ .

Like I said in a previous post, the guy caught in the Living Faith Church in Kaduna should be made to state his motive. The "bombs/IED" are toys as far as I am concerned. The police seem not to want to know anything about him except his name and affiliation with Christianity. And they seem to be "highly professional" in diffusing the bomb and handling it...

Let's hear his motive:
Is it religious?
Is it personal?
Is it political?
Is it a prank?
Is it stupidity?
Honestly, the question of his motive I want to know.

Even if this terrorist is a Muslim, it is still fair and honourable to know WHY?
Na wa o. Terrorism has now been colour-coded in Nigeria by nigerians. It's a pity Nigerians are now so unscrupulous that they would tolerate terrorism provided it has Christian connections. Haah! I'd rather be killed in a bomb blast than stoop as low.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by seguntijan(m): 10:43am On Feb 04, 2020
Shibaraba:
If I was given the role of directing this film, it would be more realistic than this. They really did a shoddy job. I'll make sure the car outside detonates then I will tell the actor, in this case Nathaniel, to run inside and shout something. While shouting security officials I've disguised in the church will just hold him and from there we hit the news. People will believe that better. This one is badly directed.

For only a mor0n will see that baton and call it a bomb.
Suicide bombers can't be caught like that. See police Wey catch am remain small Make he kiss the supposed bomber. See as him body calm down. See interview. Shows that he is very confident and he knows how the film will play out. He will be free soon.
Abeg FG Dm me. I can write solid scripts.
Thanks
More films to your archive

Since he is not a Muslim, you'll find and excuse for him. people like you are the reason the war against insurgency hasn't been successful. you're just an hypocrite
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by Simi8(m): 10:45am On Feb 04, 2020
kellight:

This country is hell ..
This Islamic people are devil ,what's d meaning of the interrogation..what are they trying to bring out, u can see that this our leaders most especially the Islams are d brain box behind this killings.
How many boko haram captives have they interrogate this or how many Fulani herds men...?
God will soon be killing all of u one after d Oda ..this people are devil

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife / Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos) / Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.