Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,827 members, 7,872,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:39 PM

Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed (65980 Views)

Lady Who Stole A Phone In Winners Chapel Warri Caught On Camera (Video) / The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel / 10 People Killed By Suicide Bomber In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by aadoiza: 11:01pm On Feb 03, 2020
shadeyinka:

And I can see that all these Christians seem to be amateurs compared with their Muslim counterparts.

1. The usually fail in their objectives
2. They are usually arrested with their full names and state of origin publicised in public domain.

Unlike the Muslims killers who usually succeed and are nameless
You're all over the place with this bigotry. Smite bigotry out of your heart and and open it up for humanity. My token, mate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by SmartMugu: 11:01pm On Feb 03, 2020
Tetehjevvels:
Femi Fani Kayode in his usual way lied and said he was forced to say his name is Nathaniel Samuel while in this video the guy is speaking freely and without coercion.

He could have been coaxed by those that sent him to say whatever he said. Whatever his name is doesn't matter, there is just too much religious and tribal differences in the country. A bomber was arrested, I'd think the first question on everyone's mind should be his sponsors, rather everyone cares more about what his name is to derive his tribe and religion.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by EzeIgbo1: 11:03pm On Feb 03, 2020
executive12:

Are you not wondering why the 'Police' will go to such extent to prove that the guy is a Christian or that his name is Nathaniel and make it public?

How exactly do you guys reason?

Who said the aim is to prove he is Christian? What happened to just trying to prove he is who he says he is?

He said his name is Nathaniel so what is wrong in confirming it?

It is people like you who are making an issue out of this. He spoke for himself and made his confessions. Allow the law and police do their job. The press are also definitely going to be following up on the case so why are you jittery? grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by bakescos01: 11:04pm On Feb 03, 2020
EzeIgbo1:

His credentials and evidence that he attended Living Faith and was under training to be a pastor

Anyone that knows about Corel draw can do this document under 5 mins

2 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by EzeIgbo1: 11:04pm On Feb 03, 2020
Lostz:
of course they should also post other criminals credentials since police now post people credentials for the general public.

I won't be surprised if this so-called credentials you are spreading are fake, Photoshop by one of your BMC members to deceive the general public

Ibu ezigbo onye ara. Who is BMC? Mmu? Ezeigbo a BMC?

Amadioha body slam you there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by EzeIgbo1: 11:05pm On Feb 03, 2020
bakescos01:

Anyone that knows about Corel draw can do this document under 5 mins

Of course why not give it a shot and while at it make sure you also include data that is traceable and verifiable by investigators or the press okay? smiley

You are not a very smart human being

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by ChoCho54(f): 11:06pm On Feb 03, 2020
EzeIgbo1:
The Nathaniel Samuel of a guy has even also presented his School credentials as well as his Certificate of Attendance given when he attended Living faith Bible School.

This proves his identity and name are real.

Did the suicide bomber go home to get his credentials or did he take them to the bombing site?

4 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by Correcto: 11:07pm On Feb 03, 2020
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 03, 2020
EzeIgbo1:

Ibu ezigbo onye ara. Who is BMC? Mmu? Ezeigbo a BMC?

Amadioha body slam you there
grin of course you are BMC who was sent to spread a fake credential online

4 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by bakescos01: 11:09pm On Feb 03, 2020
EzeIgbo1:

Of course why not give it a shot and while at it make sure you also include data that is traceable and verifiable by investigators or the press okay? smiley

You are not a very smart human being

And you are a very smart human being that believe in the government that has lied to us many times without number. You think it’s hard for people in power to legalize a fake document ? How dump are you? There is no fake document that they can’t do in that Nigeria and they will enter it into legit data . Like the WAEC result of your boss and the other corrupt politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by nwanwaoge(m): 11:10pm On Feb 03, 2020
Shibaraba:
If I was given the role of directing this film, it would be more realistic than this. They really did a shoddy job. I'll make sure the car outside detonates then I will tell the actor, in this case Nathaniel, to run inside and shout something. While shouting security officials I've disguised in the church will just hold him and from there we hit the news. People will believe that better. This one is badly directed.

For only a mor0n will see that baton and call it a bomb.
Suicide bombers can't be caught like that. See police Wey catch am remain small Make he kiss the supposed bomber. See as him body calm down. See interview. Shows that he is very confident and he knows how the film will play out. He will be free soon.
Abeg FG Dm me. I can write solid scripts.
Thanks
More films to your archive
respect ...You are awake

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by EzeIgbo1: 11:14pm On Feb 03, 2020
bakescos01:

And you are a very smart human being that believe in the government that has lied to us many times without number. You think it’s hard for people in power to legalize a fake document ? How dump are you? There is no fake document that they can’t do in that Nigeria and they will enter it into legit data . Like the WAEC result of your boss and the other corrupt politicians.

Yes they would legalize a so called fake document then also legalize all the students who attended the same school or forge them too so they can lie that they know the guy plus also quickly build the school shown on the certificate that he attended.

See why i said you are not smart at all.

Once there is a paper trail and names mentioned especially when that name touches a large number of people, it becomes impossible to be a forgery because the same certificate he has, other students who attended the same school and who were in his class also have so all documents can always be cross examined for forgeries.

I am sure you have never heard about a criminal line identification in your life before. You really need to get smart because you are nowhere close to that

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by PASCALBULLET(m): 11:15pm On Feb 03, 2020
Hang him already
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by Slimtzy: 11:15pm On Feb 03, 2020
the worst part is that the gullible ones will still take FFK serious tomorrow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by EzeIgbo1: 11:15pm On Feb 03, 2020
ChoCho54:
Did the suicide bomber go home to get his credentials or did he take them to the bombing site?

No the police vehicle broke down and all the police officers became paralyzed so the witches from Edo state flew him there to go and get them and bring them back

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by Slimtzy: 11:16pm On Feb 03, 2020
EzeIgbo1:

Yes they would legalize a so called fake document then also legalize all the students who attended the same school or forge them too so they can lie that they know the guy plus also quickly build the school shown on the certificate that he attended.

Once there is a paper trail and names mentioned especially when that name touches a large number of people, it becomes impossible to be a forgery because the same certificate he has, other students who attended the same school and who were in his class also have so all documents can always be cross examined for forgeries.

I am sure you have never heard about a criminal line identification in your life before. You really need to get smart because you are nowhere close to that
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by Bgetto: 11:16pm On Feb 03, 2020
Terrorism is not a monopoly of any religion but is handy working of politician to divide and rule at any cost simple. we need to wake up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by Agwaso: 11:18pm On Feb 03, 2020
I have seen those bars he is holding before in one of my friend's wedding. It is used to spray white foam on newly wedded couples when they are dancing. That ain't a bomb.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by xcabczyxabczzzz: 11:18pm On Feb 03, 2020
EzeIgbo1:

So all arrests must have videos? Chai

Well here is one for you. Enjoy the interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUeRiVE-yzQ
And you confidently uploaded a video about boko haram and their force marriage to women?

What's wrong with you?

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by lordlugards: 11:19pm On Feb 03, 2020
Tetehjevvels:
Here is the video of the failed suicide Bomber of living church Kaduna being interviewed.

He openly declares his name as NATHANIEL SAMUEL and says he was even supposed to be a Pastor with Living faith.

For those who have been saying that it is possible that this person is a christian, well the floor is yours to defend or deny this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtVXBiqiSu4
from the way the guy with blue cap at the back nud his head you will clearly understand the message.
It was an arranged mission.

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by stagger: 11:20pm On Feb 03, 2020
Tetehjevvels:
Femi Fani Kayode in his usual way lied and said he was forced to say his name is Nathaniel Samuel while in this video the guy is speaking freely and without coercion.

Yeah right. My name is Odion Ighalo.

Does that make me Odion Ighalo?
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by maestroferddi: 11:20pm On Feb 03, 2020
Useless people....

A simple script you can't act well.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by EzeIgbo1: 11:21pm On Feb 03, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:

And you confidently uploaded a video about boko haram and their force marriage to women?

What's wrong with you?

The question should be what is wrong with you?

Simply say you do not have data to spare to watch much of the video and only peeked at the beginning,

Skip to 1:19 on the video and stop asking me silly questions
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by bakescos01: 11:21pm On Feb 03, 2020
EzeIgbo1:

Lol, see smart guy . I know people like you, even if Buhari say you should slap your mother you will. You have no sense of reasoning of your own. You think it’s impossible to do a particular document for 100 people and form a set ? Why is this guy the only one ever interviewed by this government in this manner ? It is only in Nigeria that they expose alleged fraud boys face and blur the faces of killers and kidnappers. Continue licking the ass of your pay master, I know for sure that this things going around will touch you or your family soon. It’s just obvious. He that lives by propaganda, dies by propaganda. Sen. Abaribe 29/01/2020.

3 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by ChoCho54(f): 11:23pm On Feb 03, 2020
EzeIgbo1:

His credentials and evidence that he attended Living Faith and was under training to be a pastor
I ask you again, dis the carry his certificate about with him or how did you get a hold of these fake papers you are brandishing?

Quoting is even a waste of time because you are a mischievous headslammer

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by Nwaonyishi69: 11:23pm On Feb 03, 2020
Globally, suicide bombing is a Muslim matter.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by EzeIgbo1: 11:23pm On Feb 03, 2020
stagger:

Actually it does make you a version of Odion Ighalo and shows you are practically from similar region in Nigeria.

The question you should have asked is Does a name like JOHNSON SULEIMAN belong to a Christian or a Muslim or both?

Or does IBRAHIM ADAMU belong to a christian or a Muslim

And then does NATHANIEL SAMUEL belong to a Traditionalist
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by ChoCho54(f): 11:24pm On Feb 03, 2020
EzeIgbo1:

No the police vehicle broke down and all the police officers became paralyzed so the witches from Edo state flew him there to go and get them and bring them back
Ok I see grin
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by Empiree: 11:25pm On Feb 03, 2020
Tetehjevvels:
Suicide bombing can be done by anybody for any reason. We all need to condemn it in general and stop pointing fingers at each other.
No. We must first identify him as a Christian Terrorist then we can talk about condemnation later.

He's a Christian terrorist. This is what matters. Adeboye and Oyedepo need to come carry their brother. Watch as they protest his jail and claim he's framed.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by Tetehjevvels: 11:26pm On Feb 03, 2020
stagger:

What does it make you? Are you still not Odion Ighalo?

Does it change your identity as an individual?
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by ChoCho54(f): 11:27pm On Feb 03, 2020
Emu4life:
SAY NO TO HYPOCRISY
This is not the first time a non Muslim, Hausa/Fulani will be
caught in an acts of terrorism
(1) Mr. John Alaku Akpavan, the man
arrested in attempting to bomb Radio House Abuja on 5th
June 2011 was a christian.
(2) Lydia Joseph (the failed bomber of St. John Catholic
Cathedral) of Bauchi State who attempted to bomb a church
on September 12, 2011 was a christian.
(3) Augustine Effiong akwa ibom indigent carried April 29th
2012 BUK
bomb attack as a christian.
(4) Emmanuel King arrested in attempt to bomb the
Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG)
in Yenagoa, the Bayelsa State capital, while camouflaged in
Islamic attire on December 28, 2011 was a Christian
(5) Igbo traders that gunned down a dozen fellow Igbo
businessmen of the same non-Islamic faith inside the Christ
Apostolic Church, in Adamawa State on Friday January 6,
2012 all claimed to be Christians
(6) Samson Mangai who was arrested in Plateau state
attempting to bomb a church was a christian..
(7) Madam Ruth, who attempted to bomb the ECWA church,
Kalaring Kaltingo, in Gombe State on 12 Mar 2012 was a
Christian.
( Case of the arrest of about eight
Christians in Bauchi in an attempt to blast the COCIN church
on Sunday, February 26, 2012.
(9) Case of the Christian bomber lynched while escaping after
blasting the COCIN Church of Jos on Sunday, February 26,
(10) Mr Alex Danladi involved in COCIN HQ bombing was
lynched by worshipers. He was a church member disguised in
military
uniform.
(11) Jonathan Gyanet, police officer was arrested while
attempting to bomb ERCC church in Akwanga Nasarawa state
on Apri 20 2014 was also a Christian.
And many more including Nathaniel Samuel who attempted to
bomb living faith Church in Kaduna yesterday 02 February
2020. And he is not a Muslim..
May God continue to expose our common enemies trying to
destabilize our beloved country Nigeria..
The religion of piss corrupts good manners.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

"I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer / Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) / SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.