Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,987 members, 7,903,145 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 05:32 AM

Us Stocks Pick Alert - Investment (351) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Us Stocks Pick Alert (647744 Views)

MTN Shares Pick Alert / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (438) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Zagee: 1:30am On Mar 11, 2022
yok:
WELCOME TO ANOTHER NEW WEEK- MARKET THEAM STILL: OIL/METALS/COMMODITIES/INVERSE ETF

No story to tell today. Market still influenced by the Russia crisis and inflation fear.

Our stock peak today is [b][/b]CVI - this is like the one of the oil stocks still waiting at the park.

Market is risky NASDAQ lost 2.78% last week, playing the bear side seems to be a good bet.
[sub][/sub]

Over 500 followers on twitter are not following for fun, they believe we have the stuff. https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget6

This was a good call Yok. Cutting ties tomorrow, 30+% swing was nice. Sitting on the fence over the Peace talk/ weekend cool
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 2:59pm On Mar 11, 2022
The current seeming silence is a result of deep reflection of the methods employed in the past, a thorough review of how we exchanged ideas and invested, and how best to maximize this platform.

We would welcome an open mind for everyone to contribute and learn of the various means, techniques and available information that will enhance members’ chances of making profit and developing capacity themselves to make informed investment decisions.

Every week, stocks with strong fundamentals capable of fetching good returns in the mid to long term will be reviewed for all to research and make their contributions. This is for the long term investors who are willing to build wealth gradually.

Likewise, everyday, a few stocks with the potential for quick intra-day gains will also be picked for willing day traders to decide which stock to trade (But please be advised that daily stock picks are only meant to last for a very short period after the market opens because just as they skyrocket from the opening bell, they eventually begin to retract a few minutes or hours after hitting a high. They usually retract and rebound before the final fall in the course of trading so it’s always best to take profit on the spot before any downward turn. This becomes riskier with fintechs because I realized their price update is slower and could prove harmful if care is not taken. In addition, they charge you for buying and selling and this is what makes trading with Trove, Chaka and Bamboo even more difficult.)

We can learn from every mistake of the past to make us better going forward.
I realized some of us “over-held” some stocks we should have sold earlier for better profit in the name of long term investing.
This market has no emotions, so please I advise everyone to detach their emotions from any stock and just bank your profit if you find a long term stock making a u-turn.
Happy investing!

6 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 9:10pm On Mar 11, 2022
LIVE MARKET UPDATE 11 MARCH 2021
Things not looking too good in the market today. I tried to go on the short side, but theses inverse ETFs seems to be designed for profession al TRADERS and I can see animnediate target of 10% for most of them.

Today, against all my effort to look for profitable position, I just have to chill. Monday will be another day.

We need to learn to control our emotions.

WEAT looks good, bought small quantity. The pullback at one time on this ETF was due to the need to issue more stocks to meet higher margin for futures trading and the funny issue here is that the price of the ETF cannot rise till the authorities finish the approval for the fund raising, but price is allowed to fall (and price was falling, even on days when weat prices ses were up). Note that for this type of ETF you only profit from capital appreciation and weat price will top out in July whether you like it or not you must sell around July (no or trying to hold for the long term).

Happy weekend to all.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 9:25pm On Mar 11, 2022
WHICH NIGERIA PLATFORM IS LIKELY TO BRING US ZERO COMMISSION TRADING?
Following up on OAKPEARL post earlier, the Nigerian APPs are not the best (but if you have neither driver's Licence nor International passport), you just have to continue using them or you do not have up to a minimum of $500 to start trading (I will still take Passfolio as local as your NIN is acceptable, or we say the platform is halfcast).

I believe, Trove can do it if they put their acts together. Introducing this new debit card business can change things for then at a time like this. I initially ignore this card, but when I start getting notice from all the banks that FX for subribscription/other international payment is limited to $20 per payment for an individual, but we have subscription for chart service payment that is above this figure, I just realized that I need that card (at least I will not need to go and be looking for any Malam to and buy $, I can buy at parallel market rate as usual from Trove and just pay my subscription or Alibaba etc as the case may be).
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Jbn11(m): 1:53am On Mar 12, 2022
Who will be my boss?
Who will help me with fund to start my business?

I will remain loyal and respecful.
Am losing hope my dream is dying down.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by petiteee(f): 10:03am On Mar 13, 2022
hey guys! i'm new to all these. which is better? bamboo, passfolio(saw bad reviews online though), throve, please advise on the best app to use in Nigeria to buy stocks, ETFs...

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Hamachi(f): 10:05am On Mar 13, 2022
petiteee:
hey guys! i'm new to all these. which is better? bamboo, passfolio(saw bad reviews online though), throve, please advise on the best app to use in Nigeria to buy stocks, ETFs...
Trove

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by petiteee(f): 12:45pm On Mar 13, 2022
thanks! any charges when i'm buying or selling?
Hamachi:
Trove

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 6:54pm On Mar 13, 2022
WHICH BROKER IS THE BEST AT THE MOMENT- PASSFOLIO IS FAIR

Very interesting reading on the above. From my current experience up to14 March 2022, I will chose PASSFOLIO as the best out of the Apps Nigerians can easily open account with.

The obvious caveat is that we better limit ourself to the the simple side of the app: do not use margin, avoid pro account and I am sure you will be okay and thank me later.

For me the fact that after the entrance fee (look at my previous post, this is1% to 1.5%), you then trade commission free as long as your money is in the system.

For those saying Trove, it is 1% commission for each trade, plus as at now platform is not too friendly and dump customer service, plus the fact that payments are sometimes delayed until you send repeated mails.

Realy this matter interest me and I attached some of the negative reviews on Passfolio. However, I see no big deal in thes negative reviews as long as you observe the caveat earlier mentioned. The rates is now okay, they cannot hold your money if you have not made mistake (for this reason, I avoid using my card for transfer, I do it from my bank). Also you need to check some of those negative reviews, if they are early 2021, then know that that review is likely to be outdated.

For now I can say my experience with Passfolio on average is far better than the push and pull with Trove. I can give Passfolio 60%, Chaka 50% and Trove 20%. Please open your account with anyone you like and then please inform us of your discovery. On most other matter they are all same, you get nearly same exchange rate (money is converted at parallel market rates).

Finally, apart from no commission with passfolio, you can buy blockchain/metaverse tokens. Thus you have more product options to consider. Nevertheless, we should continue to look for better brokers that will reduce our current headaches with Trove/Chaka and co.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 8:23pm On Mar 13, 2022
SEE ONE OF THE ISSUES CURRENTLY PLAGUING TROVE
See what is happening on Trove at the moment to one of our WhatsApp members.

Trove have spent weeks trying to solve this problem. This is why I gave them 20% over 100.

" I do not know what is rejected stock problem". The plaform created the problem, but traders are now having problem having access to their money?

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 5:10pm On Mar 14, 2022
TODAY IS A DAY OF THE BLACK SWAN
For a day like this thing are not normal in the market.

Time to stay on the sideline. We need to monitor our postions closely.

Another time to take profit on some of our positions.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by greychris: 5:50pm On Mar 14, 2022
Why keep all your money in naira when you simply save it in dollars with 15% daily compounded interest? Xend Finance app helps you do that.
Download the Xend Finance app using this link to get $1 to start saving in dollars ----> https://xendmobile.page/nairaland

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by shacore1010: 9:35pm On Mar 14, 2022
HELLO GUYS. Please kindly help. How can i invest in S&p 500 index fund
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 11:33am On Mar 15, 2022
shacore1010:

Just register on any APP and buy SPY. It must be available on any platform you are comfortable with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 11:41am On Mar 15, 2022
US STOCK PICKS 15 MARCH
Market is currently in a pretty unpredictable state. However, if we need to buy anything, we need caution. Today, I am convinced that I need a stock on the short side (I am taking this as a purely short term play). Stock pick today is EDZ

I'm this market only serious investors will survive. We need to invested in the right tools, like a signal service/charting package etc. You can start with our service, it is the cheapest you can get, but the recommendations are good (you will likely get similar at 5x our price elsewhere).

One of the lessons I have learnt from this Russia/Ukraine crisis is that news can be bias, you open twitter, people are only commenting based on if they are Arabs, Americans etc, getting the actual fact each day looks difficult. Therefore, we should learn to take news with a grain of salt.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 6:38pm On Mar 15, 2022
HAVING A SIGNAL SERVICE IS GOOD- ONE OF THE ADVANTAGES IS THAT IT ALLOWS YOU TO PLAN

Today I planned to hedge my position with an inverse ETF, I has 3 signals (EDZ, TMW, RMW), at our normal daily buying window, all I has to do is plus the 3 into my chart and I settled for EDZ. I am happy with buying EDZ today, bought just about 15 minutes before writing this mail. This is one of those few times when I did not feel any fear in buying a postions cool

Wishing everybody a very good trading week. Whether big money want to deceive the retail traders with today's rally or not, I cannot say, the end of the week will tell us. However, market is telling us the bear is still around and may do fine
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by 2Lynx(m): 9:36pm On Mar 15, 2022
OakPearl:

Their claim then was that there were too many applications that needed to be processed and they don’t rush registration of new investors.

Hello good evening but what about webull and etoro sir?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Willie2015: 9:00am On Mar 16, 2022
2Lynx:

Webull dont accept Nigerians.

Etoro also dont accept again. My account was closed.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by dgitrader(m): 10:46am On Mar 16, 2022
shacore1010:

Why $SPY when you can get a better deal with $XOUT

Read it up. XOUT. It will always outperform the SPY
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 6:39pm On Mar 16, 2022
AFTERNOON MARKET COMMENT
Market extremely bullish. There is temptation to start buying. However, it is better to wait till the Fed decision is out.

Shorting or buying EDZ yesterday resulted in a loss on the trade at the moment. Loss has minimal effect on our portfolio. This shows the peril of buying in overbought area.

For today, we are waiting for fed decision and one hour letter, big money will give us their verdict (one hour after FOMC decision is 8.30pm West Africa Time). Some stocks we may look into: MT, AEG, TMC, PFE, LYG
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by 2Lynx(m): 8:23pm On Mar 16, 2022
Willie2015:

Webull dont accept Nigerians.

Etoro also dont accept again. My account was closed.

Basically, we are left with chaka, trove and bamboo, and this guys don't even list good stocks
Meh I need to make some research.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 9:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
2Lynx:

Basically, we are left with chaka, trove and bamboo, and this guys don't even list good stocks
-------
If we are serious with our trading. The best good we can do for ourself is to start with Passfolio. One of the good things I love about passfolio is that you can see your daily gains, cumulative gain and total portfolio gain easily compared with other APPS. Also this commission free trading is the best taht can happen to an investor. Today I moved some of my gains from GRT token to SOLANA. First you cannot see these tokens on TROVE/CHAKA/BAMBOO. The fact that these other APPS charges commission for every trade is a disincentive to make you a good trader.

On major foreign APPS not accepting Nigerians, we should not be suprised. I was veru unhappy to see GHANA, TOGO, REPULIC, OF BENIN, NIGER etc beign acceptable Countries by Interactive, we need to start condemning Nigerian Fraudsters and Yahoo Yahoo boys, fraudsters are just too many in Nigeria and the earlier we all condem this unwholesome attitude the better for Nigeria image.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Willie2015: 6:56am On Mar 17, 2022
2Lynx:

We are left with

Passfolio
TradeZero
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 8:31am On Mar 17, 2022
2Lynx:

Both used to have Nigerian investors in the past, but not anymore.
I even had etoro, but not again.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 8:34am On Mar 17, 2022
Willie2015:

We are left with

Passfolio
TradeZero

Oh Tradezero?
Never heard of them.
Please kindly give us a review if you use them.
We need forum members to always get enlightened here to help them make the best decisions.
Nigerian fintechs charge per transaction and that makes day trading less profitable because if the gain is not much, charges will eat up your paper profit.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 9:46am On Mar 17, 2022
PREMARKET FOR 17 MARCH 2022
This is the market picture earlier in the day. Oil, gaming, energy stocks are coming back, plus semi conductors. For sem conductor, I may not mind playing with the index SOXL

For Chinese stocks, the situation seems mixed, I can see YINN in negative (this is unexpected).

Let us see what happens later in the day.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 2:08pm On Mar 17, 2022
Good afternoon forum members.
Today I present to you jijo stocks that has the possibility to make you some profit if you can find them on your trading platform.
N/B: JIJO - Jump in, jump out.

$PIK closed at $1.83 yesterday.
$INDO closed at $26.62 yesterday.
$HUSA closed at $5.55 yesterday.

Don’t waste time when you get some gains and never let greed rob you of your paper profit.
It is always fastest fingers.
With good entry, after the market opens, you could exit - bank your profit in the first 20mins - 1hr or more.
Good luck.

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 9:21am On Mar 18, 2022
HAVE A TASTE OF OUR STOCK PICKS- WATCH THESE TICKERS
INSG
SXC
OII
ESTE

Sorry if your platform does not have one of them. You can check passfolio.

We are empowering the retail traders to make profits cool
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 9:26am On Mar 18, 2022
SOME PREMARKET FIGURES
Oil looking good today. Let us see what will happen on market opening.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Kennyking1234: 1:50pm On Mar 18, 2022
wow your back. Its been a while.
OakPearl:
Good afternoon great people!
I can’t express how great I feel to have finally recovered my account!!!
I’m heaving a serious sigh of relief right now.
What a struggle it has been, what a long wait, and what a time to be back!
I can’t wait to share in the great things happening in the market with the war in Ukraine.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 7:31pm On Mar 18, 2022
SOME STOCKS AGAINST 21 MARCH 2022 (YOU CAN BUY TOWARD CLOSE OF MARKET ON FRIDAY)

We are enjoying this market die. 18 March was another good day.

These are some stocks from our daily picks for Monday. I don't know what is the laest happening on Russia Ukraine matter (but let us still hold on to our Oil trades):

SOFI, UGP

Have a good weekend.

We are empowering the retail traders to make cool profits. Get our daily picks for a monthly subscription of NGN2k. This will end up as one of the best decision you have ever made.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by bossbiz(f): 12:17am On Mar 21, 2022
hello beautiful people,
please i am new to all these stocks trading thing, would appreciate small explaining concerning the text tagged.
i am currently holding few stocks with Bamboo but they are not really making any positive impact to my portfolio

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (438) (Reply)

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.