Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,003 members, 7,903,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 07:24 AM

Us Stocks Pick Alert - Investment (353) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Us Stocks Pick Alert (647792 Views)

MTN Shares Pick Alert / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (438) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Paramountgift(f): 10:13pm On Mar 31, 2022
Hello everyone!

So I finally started a blog and here's the link to the site

https://www.branchstuff.com/

Here's another link to my first post
https://www.branchstuff.com/post/template-how-to-write-a-tips-blog-post

Pls visit my website regularly to support me smiley
I'll be posting new content regularly.

I'd appreciate it if you told your friends and family too.

It's a lifestyle blog packed with travel content, family, home, DIYs, Beauty and wellness.

Any visitor to the site will get many solutions from the content there, so don't miss out!
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 10:18am On Apr 01, 2022
MARKET LOOKING BETTER THIS MORNING, HAPPY NEW MONTH

Market is looking good early this morning. The blockchain we mentioned recently as still doing fine. What are the picks for today (check our twitter page). If you are comfortable making losses you may not need to check please.

NASDAQ ia standing in a support zone at the moment.

[url]https:/twitter.com/analysistarget[/url]

In can be your mentor plus get all our daily stock picks/tips at a promotional price of NGN2k per Month instead of the regular price of NGN6K per month. For details send "STOCK PICKS" to Whats�App @ +234 8 0 2 3 0 5 4 9 3 5

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 10:28am On Apr 01, 2022
RUSSIA UKRAINE MAY BE GETTING TIRED
How did we know this? Premarket is whispering this to our ears. All things being equal, we expect a positive market today. What changed so sudden compared with yesterday, I cannot tell, but our charts and indicator has told us what is happening!!!

You want to know what is happening before the news is out for the general public: let us be your mentor

And what did you think we have done with this infomation? We have bought some blockchain tokens with all our yesterday's sales proceed shocked WE ARE CRAZY ABOUT THIS MARKET!!! NOT JUST CRAZY ABOUT THE MARKET, THERE IS MONEY TO BE MADE HERE

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 9:25pm On Apr 01, 2022
1ST OF APRIL STARTING ON A POSITIVE NOTE
Below is NASDAQ statistics for the week. Index up 0.65 for the week.

Not too bad. Next week may likely be better. Did you see how our recommendation performed today? Not too bad. [url]https:/twitter.com/analysistarget[/url]

For those of us on Passfolio, we have little problem on trading cost, we can buy/sell knowing that we are paying less charges compared with some other Apps. Like the picture below: I am moving my load to this Passfolio?

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by posty56: 11:32am On Apr 02, 2022
OakPearl:
Good afternoon great people!
I can’t express how great I feel to have finally recovered my account!!!
I’m heaving a serious sigh of relief right now.
What a struggle it has been, what a long wait, and what a time to be back!
I can’t wait to share in the great things happening in the market with the war in Ukraine.
welcome back, this thread was never the same when you left , welcome once again , hopefully, people that left will return
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Elsueno: 6:46pm On Apr 02, 2022
Tellurian!! almost 100% profit grin grin grin..... Cashed out on part of d bag.....grin ;
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 1:15pm On Apr 04, 2022
4 APRIL 2022- TOP GAINERS FOR GLOBAL STOCKS MAY MAKE TODAY LOOK LIKE A CHINA TOWN MARKET

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by lavylilly: 2:28pm On Apr 04, 2022
What happened?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Runup: 10:12pm On Apr 04, 2022
yok:
[b]

For those of us on Passfolio, we have little problem on trading cost, we can buy/sell knowing that we are paying less charges compared with some other Apps. Like the picture below: I am moving my load to this Passfolio?

Please how do you access passfolio?

Can't register on the app.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Ajibade123(m): 11:07pm On Apr 04, 2022
is Twitter a good buy rn??
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 6:28am On Apr 05, 2022
Runup:

Please how do you access passfolio?

Can't register on the app.

Use this link:
https://passfolio.com/join?u=yusufo8945

If you have anything to clarify thereafter, let me know.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 6:40am On Apr 05, 2022
EARLY MORNING UPDATE 5 APRIL 2022
Energy stocks recovered back towards close of market. Equally the blockchain tokens are back on a fairly strong note this morning and Chinese stocks are likely to continue their bull run, this new Covid seems not to be attracting the attention of the market (Russia Ukraine crisis seems to ba a more serious matter?).

As usual our pick for the day on twitter will be on: [url]https:/twitter.com/analysistarget[/url]

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Runup: 4:19pm On Apr 05, 2022
yok:

Use this link:
https://passfolio.com/join?u=yusufo8945

If you have anything to clarify thereafter, let me know.

Thanks for the quick response.

I tried the link, it's still not working.

It doesn't go beyond this page
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 5:02pm On Apr 05, 2022
Runup:

Thanks for the quick response.

I tried the link, it's still not working.

It doesn't go beyond this page
_—----—-----
Send e-mail to passfolio. You will get the solution: [url]support@passfolio.com[/url]
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Runup: 6:24pm On Apr 05, 2022
yok:

_—----—-----
Send e-mail to passfolio. You will get the solution: [url]support@passfolio.com[/url]
Alright.Thanks.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Goldbw122(m): 9:28am On Apr 06, 2022
yok:
WHICH BROKER IS THE BEST AT THE MOMENT- PASSFOLIO IS FAIR

Very interesting reading on the above. From my current experience up to14 March 2022, I will chose PASSFOLIO as the best out of the Apps Nigerians can easily open account with.

The obvious caveat is that we better limit ourself to the the simple side of the app: do not use margin, avoid pro account and I am sure you will be okay and thank me later.

For me the fact that after the entrance fee (look at my previous post, this is1% to 1.5%), you then trade commission free as long as your money is in the system.

For those saying Trove, it is 1% commission for each trade, plus as at now platform is not too friendly and dump customer service, plus the fact that payments are sometimes delayed until you send repeated mails.

Realy this matter interest me and I attached some of the negative reviews on Passfolio. However, I see no big deal in thes negative reviews as long as you observe the caveat earlier mentioned. The rates is now okay, they cannot hold your money if you have not made mistake (for this reason, I avoid using my card for transfer, I do it from my bank). Also you need to check some of those negative reviews, if they are early 2021, then know that that review is likely to be outdated.

For now I can say my experience with Passfolio on average is far better than the push and pull with Trove. I can give Passfolio 60%, Chaka 50% and Trove 20%. Please open your account with anyone you like and then please inform us of your discovery. On most other matter they are all same, you get nearly same exchange rate (money is converted at parallel market rates).

Finally, apart from no commission with passfolio, you can buy blockchain/metaverse tokens. Thus you have more product options to consider. Nevertheless, we should continue to look for better brokers that will reduce our current headaches with Trove/Chaka and co.

Good day, is cowrywise part of investing on stock?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by paulcr7: 11:24pm On Apr 06, 2022
Goldbw122:

Good day, is cowrywise part of investing on stock?

Trove's customer service is whack. �
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 9:34am On Apr 07, 2022
PREMARKET 7 APRIL
Market not looking too bad. But with 2 Fed Reps speaking today, I will not expect any big move.

We need to learn to sell or trade our postions from time to time. The big traders we try to follow take 4% as big profit (4% of $5k). That is why a maximum of 2% loss looks okay for them. With our $10 stock buy, I am sure we will not sell at 4% profit, we want 20% profit. Thus, why we are still holding a stock the big money has already sold and is waiting for the next buying opportinity This hustle is not easy, but we know there is money here, we will continue to see how we can improve our trades.

Let us have a good day.

This is the link to our twitter page: https://mobile.twitter.com/analysistarget

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 5:11pm On Apr 07, 2022
MARKET UPDATE 7 APRIL
This market is something alse today. With FED people speaking at 14.00hrs & 16.05hrs ET, today is likely to go to the bears.

It is painful, but we are still keeping on. We need to go back to our Trading strategies and see how we can make things better. Not necessarily changing our strategies but to get more familiarized with our system. At this point, one feel like exiting those trades that are at risk, but we will still obey our system angry
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 1:08pm On Apr 08, 2022
STOCK PICKS FOR TODAY AND SOME PREMARKET FIGURES
Bull likely to show up today, especially for Chinese and Uranium stocs. One of our picks for today is UUUU (I have chosen this as thid is available on most platforms, URG showed the best set up on our chart, but since it is a sector play, UUUU should be okay).

You can get all our picks at a promotional price Of NGN2k per month Instead of the regular price of NGN6K per month. For details send "STOCK PICKS" to whatsapp +2348023054935

To see some our recent picks, you can visit our twitter page: https://mobile.twitter.com/analysistarget

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 10:26am On Apr 12, 2022
WHY AM I NOT POSTING LIKE BEFORE ON THIS Page?
Because trading is serious matter and I have a stake in the market everyday to monitor, plus Group members to attend to.

Today our stock pick is CPG.

Below is a trade we took yesterday.

You can check our Twitter page to see some of the postings we have made in the past: https://mobile.twitter.com/analysistarget

We can be your mentor plus get all our daily stock picks/tips at a promotional price of NGN2k per Month instead of the regular price of NGN6K per month. For details send "STOCK PICKS" to Whats�App @ +234

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 9:48pm On Apr 13, 2022
MARKET HAD AN EXCEPTIONALLY BULLISH DAY TODAY 13 APRIL
13th is a fearful day for many people, especially in Nigeria. However, market made is a smiling day today. We bought GOGL.

Also we recommended a good stock that has just broken our to the upside to our paying members. I look forward to this stock to mistakenly pullback tommorrow and I will immediately buy it. The stock was recommended due to tge sector that the stock is in a sector that is on fire at the moment.

Good night all.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 10:49pm On Apr 13, 2022
posty56:
welcome back, this thread was never the same when you left , welcome once again , hopefully, people that left will return

Thank you very much.
Been a long catch up work in order to get up to speed with the market.

One good news is VERU.
I watched it rise from $6-$13 on Monday.
This was after the company announced positive data from a phase 3 clinical trial of its Covid-19 treatment, sabizabulin.

After a dropping to $10ish on Tuesday, it gained 42% on Wednesday to close at $14.30.
Over the next few weeks, the company will meet with the FDA and intends to file a request for an EUA shortly.

This one will rise to $25-$35 soon.
Remember I said it’s a good news with VERU: that’s because it’s also on Trove this one.
Short term profit imminent.
I’m in tomorrow.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by posty56: 10:54pm On Apr 13, 2022
OakPearl:

Thank you very much.

One good news is VERU.
This was after the company announced positive data from a phase 3 clinical trial of its Covid-19 treatment, sabizabulin.

After a dropping to $10ish on Tuesday, it gained 42% on Wednesday to close at $14.30.
Over the next few weeks, the company will meet with the FDA and intends to file a request for an EUA shortly.

Remember I said it’s a good news with VERU: that’s because it’s also on Trove this one.
I’m in tomorrow.
I saw that veru! there's a guy in America that , posted it before the news came out ,i don't know how he gets his , but the guy charges , 35$/week, omo I never get that kind of money, is it save to buy in now?, I don't want to bag hold, most of this rallies in stock don't last, and please be can you be posting consistently thanks
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by posty56: 10:58pm On Apr 13, 2022
OakPearl:

Thank you very much.

One good news is VERU.

I’m in tomorrow.
I go buy tommorow, abeg ,if you see. more stocks on trove ,they drop am come my way abeg thanks grin
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 2:57pm On Apr 14, 2022
I jumped into VERU at $15is and later under $14.
I thought about the possibility of market makers forcing the price down first to enable them take position but I wasn’t patient enough to wait.
It’s going to be volatile as a result before further gains will be recorded.
I am holding till the gains flow in. Disembarking around $20-$25!
You determine when to disembark according to your level of greed �

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by posty56: 3:07pm On Apr 14, 2022
OakPearl:
I jumped into VERU at $15is and later under $14.
I thought about the possibility of market makers forcing the price down first to enable them take position but I wasn’t patient enough to wait.
It’s going to be volatile as a result before further gains will be recorded.
I am holding till the gains flow in. Disembarking around $20-$25!
You determine when to disembark according to your level of greed �
I jumped in the same time too , already up, what do you think about $ATER , anymore room too run?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 1:54pm On Apr 15, 2022
posty56:
I jumped in the same time too , already up, what do you think about $ATER , anymore room too run?

VERU still has enough gas for a run.
The money bags should conclude their positions today and then let fly from next week.

ATER has had a great few days, and may be a risky game now.
A quick look shows it would have been great to get on board like a week ago. Extended hours/premarket confirms my opinion that not enough gas in the tank may be left at the moment just yet.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 1:54pm On Apr 15, 2022
I LIKE THIS MARKET- TRADING IS LIKE A MILITARY OPERATIONS (WHEN IN DANGER "ACT FAST" ASK QUESTION LATER)

When the market opened bearish yesterday (14 April), for us it was unexpected. We were monitoring all our trades closely and we saw one of our profitable stocks closing lower (we were in profit on the trade, and have already sacrificed some gains already), it was a time to ask no question we just sold half of our holding. The good news is that yesterday was the ex-div day for the stock, but as at the time we sold, we are simply obeying an important trading rule by Warren Buffet. "never let a profit turn to a loss" .

However, the happy ending was that 14th was the ex-div date for the stock, so no cause for alarm, thank God we have now included the criteria; day after last div into our scanner. We can look to buy back the stock if it meets our trading system criteria and if it is losing strength against the market we sell no story no thinking.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by posty56: 2:06pm On Apr 15, 2022
OakPearl:

VERU still has enough gas for a run.
The money bags should conclude their positions today and then let fly from next week.

ATER has had a great few days, and may be a risky game now.
A quick look shows it would have been great to get on board like a week ago. Extended hours/premarket confirms my opinion that not enough gas in the tank may be left at the moment just yet.
lol thanks ,I go increase position on Monday

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 2:10pm On Apr 15, 2022
Today’s likely runners look very much like those of yesterday which later gave up their gains.

$RAD - $7.22
$ATOM - $11.37
$IMTE - $4.59
$GHG - $5.13
$AIRG - $8.35
$RENN - $26.37
$VERU - $14.96

Of today’s picks above, the following are on Trove:
$RAD
$ATOM
$GHG
Please note that a lot of times, prices go down from their premarket high before making further gains.
Use your stop losses and ride your gains.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (438) (Reply)

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.