Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,004 members, 7,903,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 07:31 AM

Us Stocks Pick Alert - Investment (354) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Us Stocks Pick Alert (647797 Views)

MTN Shares Pick Alert / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (438) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by posty56: 2:19pm On Apr 15, 2022
OakPearl:
Today’s likely runners look very much like those of yesterday which later gave up their gains.

$RAD - $7.22
$ATOM - $11.37
$IMTE - $4.59
$GHG - $5.13
$AIRG - $8.35
$RENN - $26.37
$VERU - $14.96

Of today’s picks above, the following are on Trove:
$RAD
$ATOM
$GHG
Please note that a lot of times, prices go down from their premarket high before making further gains.
Use your stop losses and ride your gains.
bless you, continue the good work , market is closed for today though
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 9:11am On Apr 16, 2022
IF YOU BUY US STOCKS FROM CHAKA, TROVE ETC WILL YOUR NAME BE ON THAT COMPANY'S SHAREHOLDER Register?

The answer is yes. You are a full shareholder with your name in the shareholders register and you will receive all communication that goes to any shareholder.

This clarication became necessary as there was a mis information by someone at NSEMPA (Nigeria Stock Market forum, Nairaland) sometimes ago. This is wrong information. I have been receiving meeting notices and I even got a mail sent to my house address for the SHLX shares I bought (and have sold) , telling me that no tax was removed from my dividend then.

So please let us get it right. If you buy US stocks through any of the platforms, you are a shareholder registered in the books of the company, your share will never be in the name of the Stockbrokers, even if you buy options it will still be in your name!!!

We are dimistifying investing in the US stock market. There is plenty money in investing in US stocks!!! .

I am always looking forward to each trading day with joy as there are bountiful opportunities. But, we need to follow someone that can show us the way. One of the ingredients that enhance our success is that we flow along the market on performing sectors at every point in time.

You can check some of our recent posts on Twitter. When market opens on Monday one of the stocks on our warcj list will be- OIS .

This is the link to our twitter page: https://mobile.twitter.com/analysistarget

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by posty56: 6:11pm On Apr 17, 2022
OakPearl:
Today’s likely runners look very much like those of yesterday which later gave up their gains.

$RAD - $7.22
$ATOM - $11.37
$IMTE - $4.59
$GHG - $5.13
$AIRG - $8.35
$RENN - $26.37
$VERU - $14.96

Of today’s picks above, the following are on Trove:
$RAD
$ATOM
$GHG
Please note that a lot of times, prices go down from their premarket high before making further gains.
Use your stop losses and ride your gains.
are this swing trades or day trades?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 2:20pm On Apr 18, 2022
posty56:
are this swing trades or day trades?

All day trades.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 2:33pm On Apr 18, 2022
Today's possible best day trade is CASA with a premarket high of $5.49

Good luck.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by posty56: 2:34pm On Apr 18, 2022
OakPearl:

All day trades.
thanks
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by posty56: 2:34pm On Apr 18, 2022
OakPearl:

All day trades.
thanks, are you still in veru?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 2:36pm On Apr 18, 2022
posty56:
thanks, are you still in veru?

Yes.
Fully seated.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by posty56: 2:39pm On Apr 18, 2022
OakPearl:

Yes. Fully seated.
thanks again,
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 4:13pm On Apr 18, 2022
WHAT DID WE BUY TODAY 18 APRIL
Bought RIG, plus CMRE. Note that these stocks are bought based on sector performance.

We are also looking at TWTR.

I sold my Uranium stock after some 10% gain in not more than one week. This market is too kind for our system. Want to experience how we are nailing the profits, join our WhatsApp group.

Wishing all safety in the market.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 7:51pm On Apr 18, 2022
HAD A GOOD DAY IN THE MARKET TODAY_ WHAT ARE WE BUYING Tommorrow - 19 APRIL
Stocks for tommorow: REI, OIS, FCG......... etc. What to get our full list. Become our a subscriber at a very cheap price.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by moyin2009: 9:55pm On Apr 18, 2022
yok:
HAD A GOOD DAY IN THE MARKET TODAY_ WHAT ARE WE BUYING Tommorrow - 19 APRIL
Stocks for tommorow: REI, OIS, FCG......... etc. What to get our full list. Become our a subscriber at a very cheap price.

I am interested. Your contact please.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 2:25pm On Apr 19, 2022
Today’s day trade winners are likely to emerge from the following below:

CMPI $2.45
AXSM 32.70
ACC $57.60
PLUG $25.56

I have resigned to the waiting game VERU has placed me with that trade.
It will be a waste to sell in red only for the awaited announcement to emerge later.

Good luck in your outing today!

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 2:29pm On Apr 19, 2022
OakPearl:
Today’s day trade winners are likely to emerge from the following below:

CMPI $2.45
AXSM 32.70
ACC $57.60
PLUG $25.56

I have resigned to the waiting game VERU has placed me with that trade.
It will be a waste to sell in red only for the awaited announcement to emerge later.

Good luck in your outing today!

These two are gapping up
STSS
NAVB

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 5:31pm On Apr 19, 2022
MARKET NOT TOO BAD- BUT COMMODITIES STOCKS ARE LOSING
The news we are reading seems not enough to push all commodities stock down. I won't be suprised if Russia and Ukraine are about to go into negotiation again? We fold our hands to see what is the latest news again apart from the one from IMF on economic growth.

We keep our arms folded and keep our eyes on our trades.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 1:20pm On Apr 20, 2022
WHAT ARE THE FOREIGN INVESTORS BUYING/OUR CURRENT WATCHLIST- USING MSCI AS OUR GUIDE

MSCI Nigeria has maintained a clean sheet for the week. Same apply for their portfolio on the emergingarkey side. The fund is just holding on to truckload of cash, I wonder if the security situation in Nigeria will allow then utilize some of the the cash!!! I can't blame them,

Our updated stock watclist: ETI, FLOUR MILLS, INTERBREW........ etc. To get the full list, please join our WhatsApp group/mentoring service.

We can be your mentor plus get all our daily stock picks/tips at a promotional price of NGN2k per Month instead of the regular price of NGN6K per month. For details send "STOCK PICKS" to whatsapp +2348023054935
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Killmaster1(m): 4:20pm On Apr 20, 2022
Use this link and stop begging for help from people who will mock u

https://fairmoney.app/referral?referral_code=WSFM5
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 4:40pm On Apr 20, 2022
THE GLOBAL STOCK MARKET LOOK SOMEHOW
Big pullbacks seems to be happening in some stocks. We still stay commuted to most of our picks as they are based on sector standings using the weekly performance table.

Today we continue with the Energy stocks (metals are consolidating/pulling back at the moment). What we should add to our portfolio will depend on what we have at the moment. For Metals, I have enough, therefore oil is a good sector to go (but note that we are still following the market and may sell some of the oil stock to move back into coal/uranium when necessary).

I need to learn to hold on and do nothing on some days. Tomorrow is a day I may do nothing as an important FED Chair will be speaking 13.00hrs EST . Generally the market don't like the Fed to speak as per the picture below. Why, this time is all about inflation and raising rates.

Bye for now.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 2:32pm On Apr 21, 2022
Today’s day trades
CYN
GFAI
MULN
CRXT
BRQS

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 4:59pm On Apr 21, 2022
WE WANT TO PLAY THE BIG MONEY GAME
Today we want to buy a stock that goes down. Yes what we are saying is that we want to buy a stock that is in the negative today, must have lost some points from now till 18.15 to 18.30 West Africa time.

What we are doing is to buy into the panic of the market concerning the FED speeches. However, note that we are buying into very strong stocks for which we have given the details of our targeted stock to members of our group (you can see one of the stocks on our Twitter page).

We are not using new money we are selling from one of our stocks that is in profit, but which we consider to be a weaker stock.

Market can be interesting when your trade is in the money.

We can be your mentor plus get all our daily stock picks/tips at a promotional price of NGN2k per Month instead of the regular price of NGN6K per month. For details send "STOCK PICKS[b][/b]" to whatsapp +2348023054935

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by TargetT: 2:22pm On Apr 22, 2022
MARKET NOT LOOKING INTERESTING TODAY
Today is a day to relax and just watch our postions. If we are in any oil/Gold stock, our worries should be minimal. Around 4pm WAT, IMF person will be speaking, let us see how the market will react thereafter.

Despite the apprehension in the market, Chinese stocks looks stable (but as usual, very risky plays).

Nothing to buy today, we go back to the drawing board..
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by TargetT: 2:39pm On Apr 22, 2022
TROVE SEEMS TO BE CARRYING OUT SOME MODIFICATION/REPAR ON THEIR PLATFORM
The platform for some few days continue to display figures that are different from the market price when you are just viewing your total portfolio, until you click the particular stock the correct figure will not be displayed.

I think it is better for Trove/Chaka to get the type of software that Passfolio is using? Just the same way most Nigerian Stockbrokers are using similar platform, like Morgan and United Capital have similar software.

It is bad that the platform did not even bother to inform the Customers? This people need to take this business more serious, the business has potentials for the future!!!
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by TargetT: 4:44pm On Apr 22, 2022
I DON'T KNOW WHAT IMF REPORT SAID
Whatever IMF must have said seems not to be favorable for this market?

Time to escape with some available profits and wait on the sideline.

It is essential we know when to sell and stay out of the market.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 2:30pm On Apr 26, 2022
Today you could clean out with these day trades:
EVOK
JZXN
AVDL
QK
AGRX
MX
TZOO

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 10:37am On Apr 27, 2022
27 APRIL 2022- WHAT IS MARKET SAYING
Market likely to make some recoveries from the recent losing figures. Fear as indicated by VIX is slightly reduced.

Below are some figures from the early gainers. We can see some good stocks there. PAA is our stock for today (safe stock, plus dividend).

Wishing all the best.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by TargetT: 12:31pm On Apr 28, 2022
LIKELY GAINERS/SOME PREMARKET FIGURES FOR 28 APRIL

Facebook, BTU etc are among stocks that have booked some gains premarket.

Let us see how far the market can make some recovery!!!

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by TargetT: 6:02pm On Apr 28, 2022
TRADING/INVESTING IS NOT AN EASY GAME- BUT WE MUST MOVE ON
Again, just like the Nigeria side, Global stocks for leading sectors of Energy and basic materials opened on a fearful note without any justification. But good thing is that respected the reality on ground and started becoming postive later.

We need to be careful, by ensuring some diversification in this market. Also, to think we can play the market without any trading or subscription to a good service is like a joke. It is like being penny wise pound foolish. Also after subscribing to the services, we need to have a system too to use the signal ideas correctly.

I just look at what we go through and still yet, we are still doing our best to improve. Like we trade only stocks in the best sectors using the weekly permance table, look at some fundamentals (this is how we believe a stock like PAA is likely to beat earnings (PAA has no problem, most oil stocks that miss analysts expectations were never purnised. Save for losing some points for those that trade the news, the stocks recovered the following day or 2 example was Halliburton or BKR, I cannot remember the name specifically).

Wishing all the best.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 7:39pm On Apr 28, 2022
WE HAVE SEEN THE REASON WHY OIL/OTHER ENERGY STOCKS ARE BACK IN GREEN- GERMANY LOOKING AT A RUSSIA OIL BAN?

But this news has already been on the table yesterday? Why were stock prices for oil sent lower earlier in the day? The market is not your friend!!! Whatever you can do to get good trade ideas, please do it.

Also, let us start diversifying our portfolios, if you are too heavy in the oil sector, please start taking some profits and look forward to diversifying to other industries. We know in a general bear market no where is safe, at least hat we can avoid, should be avoided.

Happy trading day to everybody.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by CircleOfWilis: 7:12am On Apr 29, 2022
yok:
IF YOU BUY US STOCKS FROM CHAKA, TROVE ETC WILL YOUR NAME BE ON THAT COMPANY'S SHAREHOLDER Register?

The answer is yes. You are a full shareholder with your name in the shareholders register and you will receive all communication that goes to any shareholder.

This clarication became necessary as there was a mis information by someone at NSEMPA (Nigeria Stock Market forum, Nairaland) sometimes ago. This is wrong information. I have been receiving meeting notices and I even got a mail sent to my house address for the SHLX shares I bought (and have sold) , telling me that no tax was removed from my dividend then.

So please let us get it right. If you buy US stocks through any of the platforms, you are a shareholder registered in the books of the company, your share will never be in the name of the Stockbrokers, even if you buy options it will still be in your name!!!

We are dimistifying investing in the US stock market. There is plenty money in investing in US stocks!!! .

I am always looking forward to each trading day with joy as there are bountiful opportunities. But, we need to follow someone that can show us the way. One of the ingredients that enhance our success is that we flow along the market on performing sectors at every point in time.

You can check some of our recent posts on Twitter. When market opens on Monday one of the stocks on our warcj list will be- OIS .

This is the link to our twitter page: https://mobile.twitter.com/analysistarget
I HV registered with Passfolio using ur link ,so how do I deposit money....
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by TargetT: 8:31am On Apr 29, 2022
That is good. You can email support at passfolio.com for the accounts details or send me a DM/ whatsapp message and I will forward the account details to you. For some reason we have to be discreet with some details for a reason.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by TargetT: 10:39am On Apr 29, 2022
CHINESE STOCKS ARE BACK TODAY- ENERGY MATERIALD BACK TOO

Our stock for today is MRO (Marathon Oil).

If you see big gains in Chinese stocks today, don't worry; it is expected.

See some premarket figures below top domibated by Chinese stocks!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (438) (Reply)

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.