Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,731 members, 7,969,125 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 08:19 PM

Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! (81819 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by tkb417(m): 7:05am On Jan 03, 2011
Has Gary resigned?
I'm gonna bombard SAFs twitter page with plenty texts. Gary shd retire!! Na by force

Stoke tmr!!! We must win oh cos I know Chelsea would beat wolves!

The question now is, can Citey and Arsenal play a draw? I hope they both drop points b4 we play Spurs
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 03, 2011
Gary will never resign unless something nasty happens to him. . . Like the 2years injury he had the other time.
As for 2morrow, we really do need to beat stoke city since a draw seem imminent between arsenal and city, and pablue piccaso may just draw against wolves.
Hope wazza and nani starts though.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by presido1: 11:14am On Jan 03, 2011
tkb417:

Has Gary resigned?
I'm gonna bombard SAFs twitter page with plenty texts. Gary shd retire!! Na by force
I sent 10 letters already to Old Traford. I hate that guy as he can't do the honorable thing and retire.

Stoke tmr!!! We must win oh cos I know Chelsea would beat wolves!
Don't bank on that bro, they have turned to new Arsenal since Nov.

The question now is, can Citey and Arsenal play a draw? I hope they both drop points b4 we play Spurs
Will like arsenal to win, i see citeh as a bigger challenger than those ninnies from North London although both clubs aren't up for it. tongue tongue

The more chavs draw their games the more we are closer to our 19th tittle.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by bxg(m): 1:28pm On Jan 03, 2011
anybody heard about d kaka 2 united loan rumours
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by tkb417(m): 3:50pm On Jan 03, 2011
I heard but I'm sure Jose needs him @ Real. He's gonna play against Getafe tonight!

I think Dinho to UTD would add a bit of creativity to our side which we lack presently. He can also be deployed on d wings since we are short of wingers now! I don't mind a Dinho for 6 months!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 03, 2011
@bxg and tkb
please let me into this news.
Kaka will be a good bargain but dinho . . .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by tkb417(m): 5:46pm On Jan 03, 2011
I seriously doubt Madrid will wanna lose another star player for 6 months after Higuains injury!

What's wrong with Dinho, I still have a feeling the guy can still do it on d field

Nyways, if wishes were horses, our gaffer knows d team in and out so his decisions would be fine by me
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by MrTA(m): 9:41pm On Jan 03, 2011
Would love Kaka on loan but its not going to happen so no point having wet dreams over it.

No thanks to 'dinho.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by cougar1: 9:43pm On Jan 03, 2011
Sampdoria confirm Macheda deal

Sampdoria have confirmed the signing of Federico Macheda on-loan from Manchester United for the rest of the season.

The 19-year-old had been wanted by several clubs in the English Premier League after Sir Alex Ferguson had made it known that the player would be available.

Sampdoria have been in need of a striker since Antonio Cassano was allowed to join AC Milan following his disagreement with club president Riccardo Garrone.

However, it is believed that it was the chance of fighting for an immediate place in tandem with Giampaolo Pazzini that swayed the decision for the young Italian.

"I am very happy that Macheda has chosen Sampdoria and I think it's the same for the fans," said Garrone.

"Macheda has easily filled the void left by Cassano, he will definitely do well.

"In these five months we will try to treat him well. With him here, the enthusiasm has increased tenfold."

macheda gone for six months, i hope michael owen stays fit till the end of the season.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by dayokanu(m): 9:47pm On Jan 03, 2011
Macheda on his way back home and leave the scums. Oil and milk dont mix.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by codedguy1(m): 10:03pm On Jan 03, 2011
The loan will help Macheda as it affords him real time playing.

Looks like Dzeko has agreed terms with city.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by bxg(m): 11:19pm On Jan 03, 2011
nt 2 keen on machedas loan owen cant stay fit 4 more dan a month meanin we hav only 3 strikas unless u want 2 count bebe as a strika
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 04, 2011
Happy new year,all.
Still at a loss to describe this season.
Our play on New Year's day was horrible,to say the least.
I felt for West Brom.They deserved a point at the very least. . .
But our lack of depth out wide is starting to tell on us.
I dont think Giggs can do it at the level he could a few years back.Which wide player is left apart from the bumbling Obertan?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by tkb417(m): 9:04am On Jan 04, 2011
Kai, I was Hoping Owen would be loaned out or sold and allow Macheda some more playing time in FA cup and some other league games

I just hope Owen stays fit and we don't suffer any injury blow to d duo of Rooney and Berba

Stoke city!
Can Chicharito play with Rooney today abeg, Berba can come in later. That boi is somethn else

I hope the lads at Stoke won't add to our injury probs

How is Nani doing?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 04, 2011
tkb417:

Kai, I was Hoping Owen would be loaned out or sold and allow Macheda some more playing time in FA cup and some other league games
I just hope Owen stays fit and we don't suffer any injury blow to d duo of Rooney and Berba
Stoke city!
Can Chicharito play with Rooney today abeg, Berba can come in later. That boi is somethn else
I hope the lads at Stoke won't add to our injury probs
How is Nani doing?
As long as Hernandez remains fit and ok,we shouldn't have any problems. . .Owen hasn't really bee n a factor since arriving so we really haven't missed/noticed his absence
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by HNIC(m): 5:15pm On Jan 04, 2011
tkb417:

I don't mind a Dinho for 6 months!
Looks like he's heading to Blackburn.
However, I know Dinho would only go to a city where the nightlife is superb with lots of hot babes tongue grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by debosky(m): 7:18pm On Jan 04, 2011
What's the story with Nani? Is he fit or not?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by Emperoh(m): 7:37pm On Jan 04, 2011
^^^^
What is this Gaynner doing in me domain?
You want my boys to collect ransom on your head?

I won't save you ooh!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by debosky(m): 7:42pm On Jan 04, 2011
I get kidnapping 'Odeshi'. . . . .na my boys arrange the protection for Orji so nothing dey happen! grin

Wey my new year pammy? I dey vex for you oh.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by abrahym(m): 8:02pm On Jan 04, 2011
Team news pls
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by MrTA(m): 8:33pm On Jan 04, 2011
Kusczack
Rafael
Vidic
Smalling
Evra
Nani
Fletch
Gibson
Giggs
Berbatov
Chicharito
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by MrTA(m): 8:34pm On Jan 04, 2011
bench: Amos, Anderson, Owen, Carrick, Fabio, Obertan, Evan

Im upset Gibson is starting.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by mojounited(m): 8:43pm On Jan 04, 2011
^Stoke are a physical team. .If that line up is for real, then we have two weaklings - Smalling and Gibbo. And no VDS  shocked that makes it three.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by Emperoh(m): 9:46pm On Jan 04, 2011
Debo.

I get something better than Pammy!!!
Just show for my location. . . .no guarantees though. . . . .kidnapping looms!!

Chicharito just lowered the ransom on your head!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by nateevs(m): 10:10pm On Jan 04, 2011
Whitehead stings Utd.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by MrTA(m): 10:54pm On Jan 04, 2011
Good win. Chalk up another 3 points. Happy with the goals as well as a good chance to Smalling to play a tough match. Sorry to the Chelsea and Arsenal fans fasting and praying for a defeat or draw. tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by slimshay(m): 10:57pm On Jan 04, 2011
'There were just three shots on target in the Man Utd v Stoke City match this evening, all beating the 'keepers. Bystanders.'. . . . . . I no talk anything o.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by Emperoh(m): 10:57pm On Jan 04, 2011
nateevs:

Whitehead stings Utd.
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Another 3 points in bag!!
This seems to me the best xmas football period in a while!!
A draw and 3 wins. . . .that's re-assuring. . . . up next, Liverfool at the FA cup and then the title wannabe at Whitehart Lane!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by RuuDie(m): 11:05pm On Jan 04, 2011
Another much needed win --- better performance than what we've seen; i particularly like the composure; the way we kept the ball, controlling the tempo, killing it off slowly. . . Smalling did very well in defence!

So, now we wait and watch the gunners & citeh slug it out --- btw the 2 of em, something's gotta give grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by cougar1: 11:22pm On Jan 04, 2011
nateevs:

Whitehead stings Utd.

pre-ejac you had there. united aren't chelsea. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by tkb417(m): 11:38pm On Jan 04, 2011
Don't care about the FA cup cos we might not win d trophy

Next important game for me is away to spurs!

Blood will spill that day

Whatever outcome between Arsenal and Citey would suit us

Arsenal win means Citey are out of sight and vice versa while a draw will send d 2 of dem to oblivion -(caveat) provided we can follow up with a win at White Hart Lane

Next game week will tell a lotta story on how close we are to the title- still a long season but the signs are good
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by chamotex(m): 11:40pm On Jan 04, 2011
3 points will be crucial at White Hart Lane.

I think we know how to play Spurs though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (100)

Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 / Manchester United Vs Chelsea (4 - 0) On 11th August 2019 / Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 10th September 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.