Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,108 members, 7,887,237 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:00 AM

Comandclem Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (157310 Views)

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly / Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (109) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by marms: 8:49am On Jul 17, 2011
@ Umehemeka, my brother thanx always for ur useful info on this forum. But Sir, what always confuses me is that, I read newspapers quite alot of them on daily basis, apart from that Dec, 09 Court of
Appeal ruling in Vanguard, I have never seen any publication concerning CCNL with MPNU. Whereas, you can always see an ordinary court case of a woman dragging her husband to court for infidelity or a man brought to court for stealing a handset. But a case as big as this involving billions of dollars can not find itself on the pages of Nigerian dailies. Pls Sir, and others on this forum put me on the clear about this. Or is there something CCNL is not telling us. Mark you all, am not disputing anything or anyone, ITS JUST A OBSERVATION! May God bless us and CCNL.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by abover: 9:23am On Jul 17, 2011
Don't u think mobil can bribe them all. Cause i read 1 where mobil told them not 2 publish it in d front page, so i belive mobil is at work
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by sureboy505(m): 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2011
"The fact remain the fact" if they like they should go heven and earth to bribe. The fact will remain the fact.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2011
@marms, thanks for the concern, i will like to explain your question step by step. No 1 reason why this case is not frequently on paper is: money problem. If comandclem as the money to be publishing his case day in day out, their would be no reason for such question. Let me tell you want you dont know. For example for you to take this kind of case to A.I.T it require nothing less than 1million now tell were is the money. And for this kind of publication to get into the public very well you need to be publishing it on A.I.T twice a week, so we are talking 2 million every week, 8million per month. Secondly the demons we are fighting against has the money to do what they like but that is not stoping us from reaching our goal. And their some i cant discuss on net. God bless us. God bless comandclem
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by ogbuebo(m): 2:53pm On Jul 18, 2011
I beg to vehemently disagree with Banjo on de reasons de media are silent on dis case. I was a journalist for sixteen years and left after getting to a high level. There are some issues you cannot suppress no matter who you are or how much bribe you can offer. The amount involved is too huge, we are talking of about #40 trillion naira. Even de Guinness book of records people should be interested. As for de one million naira per week to pursue de case at AIT, that is nonsense. It is either your people spoke to a crook or decided to act on hearsay. All you needed to do if indeed any case involving that amount was filed is to accompany de papers with a summary of de struggle and then send to judicial desks of media houses. At most you can call a press conference of five judicial reporters from major media houses and you wont spend more than fifty thousand. It is bad that inefficiency and lack of information is de problem here while mobil and its agents bear all de blame. Very soon someone will hire an incompetent lawyer and then claim that mobil bought all de justices of de supreme court. It is either this case has not been filed or was not filed well or that there is something about de case know to de media that makes them believe Ccnl is clowning or talking nonsense. Do your homework well with competent hands and stop blaming unseen agents of mobil for your shortcomings. Enough said for now.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 3:23pm On Jul 18, 2011
Ogbuebo, I believe in what you have said and you have spoken well
now that you have given us (Patentees & CCNL Management) this info
about the amount of money needed to get the news all over Nigeria
I believe CCNL management will do something about this issue because
to be candid this isn't the kind of case that should be moving around
within the vicinity of d comandclem compound alone, once again
thank you Ogbuebo,
~GODSAYES~
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 6:38pm On Jul 18, 2011
@ogbuebo, thanks for the respond. But what i expected from you to say you did not mention it. You did not express the steps needed for you to summon the journals. I know and you know that calling a group of journal for a press required something and you know the type of profession we are talking about. But never the less if you go through my previous post in comandclem forum i mention it their that comandclem is arranging a press conferrence. Weather you agree with me or not journalist always goes for the best offer. Did you think mobile did not pay this people monthly. Their some news paper i did not want to mention that they collect money from this demons every month. So am telling you want you dont know. Just a little of it.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by ogbuebo(m): 7:11pm On Jul 18, 2011
Banjo, you can summon five key judicial reporters to a briefing right there at Ccnl office and give each ten thousand naira as brown envelope if you must do that plus five bottles of soft drink. As for mobil paying monthly i was in a position to know and benefit if that ever happened. Remember MOSOP shell and Ogoni? I was a bureau chief right there at de hot zone and shell could not stop MOSOP stories despite its economic muscle. You got a strong memo and risk a recall when you miss MOSOP stories and yet we took nothing from them. I tell you that mobil does not have de power to suppress de story if you plan well. Remember that de amount involved is almost nine times nigeria's total foreign reserve. Banjo sharpen your fighting tools in this matter. Forget de so called demons and plan well. What is happening also shows that your organisation has not tried to be open minded and to make friends over de years. I know how very prominent human rights lawyers fought for such issues over de years without collecting a dime. Maybe if you forget about mobil and its agents and also allow more open and free discourse you can make more useful friends. Shouting slogans have not helped one bit and you never can tell who you have been attacking in this assembly. Thank you.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 7:18pm On Jul 18, 2011
@Everybody. Let be realistic. If you are working in any media houses and a case of this comandclem is brought to your notice and you know the amount of money involved {40trillion naira} tell me what will be the first word that will come out of your mouth. To my own view. Nobody, i repeat nobody would not be expecting something from you. Dont forget your opponent is spending stupid money as well. Dont forget mobil are using 300 lawyers against us and comandclem is using 15 but still we won 5 cases out of 6. Is only God that can do it. Nobody, nobody can can fight mobile expect God is wit you and that what we believe in. Pls mention any company or anybody that can fight this people as we did. Dont forget we are fighting the Government as well. This are the things people dont understand. Mention anything that mobile did not have and still we still won 5 cases out of 6. God you are wonderful.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by abover: 7:40pm On Jul 18, 2011
So what can we do to assit ccnl?
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by skydeexie(m): 8:02pm On Jul 18, 2011
@Ogbuebo and marms, you guys could'nt have put it any better than this. It's dead on spot.

Now that Mobil has flaunted and thrown overboard all the various measures taken to settle this case amicably, what is again secret about anything? What has CCNL got to loose by exposing all the intrigues and chicannery of Mobil in this case. The great inventor of the ANTI-CORROSSIVE SPECIAL PAINT for Q.I.T (Transteel Blue, White Enamel, QAD) and indeed all the patentees who invested in this company CANNOT afford to wait for another 20years to be paid their royalties, pursuing a case that is already established and won twice over. The die is already cast. Let CCNL pursue this last lap of the case to its logical conclusion, period.

I kept wondering too that a case of this magnitude, you never get to hear any of the Nigerian main news outlet saying anything about it aside from past occasional comments from the Guardian, Thisday, Vanguard and gossip magazines. NTA has never mentioned it. Mobil is an international conglomerate and I believe any case that will affect the fortunes and interest of her owners and shareholders at large will definitely be picked by the international media. The present case with Mobil if properly pursued at the Supreme Court can only lead to her complete liquidation.

Cases at the highest citadel of justice in the land are not conducted in secret. Both national and international justice correspondences will be there like blood hounds ready to pounce on the news and be the first to flash it. For God's sake its a Patent infringment case and we have seen the positive outcome of such cases at the international arena. CCNL has more facts of  Mobil's infringement of her patent at her disposal than it could ever wish to care. A case in point is the one just cited in this forum between Nokia and Apple where the latter agreed to an out of court settlement of  a one-off payment of more than €800m (£700m) and to receive further royalties of €8 per iPhone sold in future, after winning a settlement in a long-running patents dispute.

For starters, why not call a major world news conference and state your case in very clear terms. Factor in all the professional propaganda news outlets like AP, Reuters, CNN, BBC, France24, Fox, VOA, Al-Jazeera, Press TV, etc - the amount involved in this case is too huge to be ignored by these news hounds. It's true that the Nigerian govt. is a major shareholder (60%) in Mobil Oil Producing (Nig) Ltd. This fact makes the case all the more interesting since it was the Govt. that issued the Patent certificate in the first place. Would the Govt. like to be seen denying her own citizen the financial benefits and rights to his own invention that has made offshore oil exploration possible all over the world? Except if this case has absolutely nothing to do with the Federal Govt. of Nigeria, and I stand to be corrected. If not what gives Mobil the effontery and unabash guts to toy with a case that can only and eventually lead to her own demise, thereby affecting her international operations worldwide? Enough of this rigmarolling and foot dragging by all parties involved in this case. Let the truth be told. Let justice be truly seen to be done, and I hope the Supreme Court of the land will NOT disappoint on this.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by ogbuebo(m): 8:08pm On Jul 18, 2011
I can see it will be impossible to make you face de truth which is that de mobil media bribes story might be false. Remember your enemy can also convince you he has bought over everyone so as to demoralise you. As for winning five out of six cases it depends nn what you call cases. Abacha and shell were fighting MOSOP but who got more serious injuries? If you must stick to your views which are mostly based on unsubstantiated bits and pieces then you will have problems dealing with certain classes of people , journalist inclusive. Very serious journalists inclusive. I repeat keep an open mind and inform senior officials of Ccnl to first marshal their points out clearly and bring out cold bare facts and tell a straight cordioated story or else de press briefing will be a thorough waste of time. Emotions do not count much in law just de hard cold facts. I rest my case and will not write on this matter again. It seems a waste of time and energy.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by marms: 12:15am On Jul 19, 2011
I remember the settlement btw Shell and Ogoni ppl, it was just over N2 billion naira and almost all the major newspapers have reported it on their front pages. So, in my own view, by now CCNL suppose to have been a household or a brand name in Nigerian circle. They dont need to be inviting any reporter by now,in as much as Vanguard newspaper can publish a report of a man been charged to court for stealing a GOAT.
With the magnitude of this amount of money involved, Baba suppose to be a worldwide authority by now, who can call a world press conference on a blink of an eye. But right now, if you are looking for any info on CCNL, you must contact their staff and will always tell you what they were told by their superiors.
So, my mind is telling me there's something missing here, and right now, there's alot of battle between my wishful thinking and my senses of reasoning and jugdement.
How I wish, CCNL can join the pieces and come clean as to the true position of things because, I, among others have depended and invested heavily on this scheme. I stand to be corrected!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by tenfour: 1:35am On Jul 19, 2011
@Ogbuebo, Skydeexie and Marms i salute you guys for your unbiased assessment of this case b/w Comandclem and Mobil.

@Banjo, am really kind of disappointed by your comment saying that CCNL needs to pay 1 million naira twice a week for AIT to report on CCNL. When has it been heard that AIT collects 8 million naira to report news for 8 times a month. Please there are certain things that create room for suspicion when they are posted on this forum. Whether posted in error or not!

I really dont wanna say much BUT if all the patentees can summon courage and go to CCNL headquarters and persuade them to make this issue heard on CNN, AIT, BBC, ALJAZEERA, NTA and other big media houses or else they will be questionable. P E R I O D !

God bless Comandclem and everyone else!!!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 4:10pm On Jul 19, 2011
Una well done oooooo! E don tey since una see me. Sorry. Ogbuebo stop wasting your precious time on these people. They will never understand what the problem really is and why their big story is not appearing anywhere.

In case anyone wants to know, the reason is because full scrutiny and disclosure of the true position, which will happen if the media beam a searchlight on CCNL, will lead to chaos. The real patentees are not aware of the truth about the matter and the case; the first being that the ideal place to file this present case they are claiming to have filed is not the supreme court.

Again, the appeal court never told mobil to pay CCNL A KOBO. What the court said was that the patent belongs to CCNL and it can sue anyone infringing on it. It is left for CCNL to prove that Mobil infringed and it is yet to sue mobil or prove infringement so the journey is still far.

CCNL ogas are scared of what will happen if the media calls for all the papers and look at matters critically, that is why only liberation newspaper is carrying the news.

OMOKEMESI, OMOKEMESI, OMOKEMESI, why has thou forsaken thy people?
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by airmark(m): 11:37pm On Jul 19, 2011
missuzoma:

Una well done oooooo! E don tey since una see me. Sorry.

clowns will not cease to amaze me on nairaland. Who remembered that you exist? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by arena07: 7:47am On Jul 20, 2011
@airmark u're a fool u should be ashamed of urself because ur criminal act has been exposed cos alot of patentees have know the truth so u're the one that does not exist
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by walexy1952: 7:50am On Jul 20, 2011
una well don oh, banjo and others men u guys are the bomb but una sure say this things go work and go fit get us our money from this mobil people way that mad man sabuhari e don die abi, dem cut him mouth baby,
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by airmark(m): 12:31pm On Jul 20, 2011
^^^ He Saibuhari has seen the truth. He has come to his senses, only mo.rons will support mobil on this case. God will see us through as the forces against CCNL are strong.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 8:21pm On Jul 22, 2011
Am really suprise in seen a lot of negative comments about the question i answer previously. The first four people who knows everything about this case are THE INVENTOR, THE LAWYERS, MR AJAMU AND PASTOR SALAMI and before i dis-bus or say anything or answer any question on this forum it as already be confirmed from one of this four people. You can ask any body who is present at the last meeting we held in lagos before going to baba's palace, he or she we reply you with the same answer. So tell me where have wrong you ? Comandclem has been winning his case and will continue winning. I don keep shot ooh. God bless us god bless comandclem.omandclem has been winning his case and will continue winning. I don keep shot ooh. God bless us god bless comandclem.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 10:29pm On Jul 22, 2011
Who say i don die? Who say I don see the truth? Which truth?

Saibuhari no fit die lai lai. Saibuhari will rather kill death, I swear. Saibuhari will not see the kind of 'truth' comandclem agents are seeing. No way! Let me rather remain 'blind' than to see their kind of truth. My two koro koro eyes no fit see corruption, infact am wearing mask because of comandclem. I cannot be bought over. They have made attempts to make me keep quiet and to cage me. For where, I break lose fiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam. And here I am. Dem no know say I be air, you no fit catch me.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 10:44pm On Jul 22, 2011
I read the posts of these confused 419 agents concerning press coverage of ccnl activities. Please ask them how much it costs them to buy air time at Ogun Radio station and where they get money to pay. Ask them where they get money to do full page adverts in sun newspaper and how they get money to pay. How come the same press they accuse of blackout in support of mobil was able to publish several stories about the case in the past? At my small level I have organised functions in the past where over 6 newspaper houses and 2 TV stations attended and gave coverage. What did it cost me, brown envelope of N4000 for each journalist to defray transportation cost aside from food and drink served at the event. Who are these guys fooling? Comandclem makes money daily from patentee registration, what do they do with the money? They equally make money from liberation newspaper. What do they do with it? The truth is that they have no facts to present to the press should the press come calling. Infact, if there is any newsworthy info from comandclem, pressmen all over the world would struggle to have them for free. Just look at the amount involved. Some pressmen would even pay to have news from comandclem. But the truth is that there is no new thing from comandclem since the appeal court asked them to action any company they find infringing on their patent. They have not been able to approach any court since then till today. They claim they have gone to supreme court and are expecting judgment in 21 days. We are waiting for them and their judgment from supreme court. Which supreme court? All na lie. They didnt go to any supreme court. A simple case of worker dragging his employers to court is seen all over the papers, how much more such a high profile case as this. Cnll gangsters please repent.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 10:57pm On Jul 22, 2011
What are we even saying? If there is a case in supreme court, judicial correspondents would have picked them up on their own and publish. Judicial correspondennts are all over the courts looking for stories to write. Such a case will make the day of any judicial correspondence. These illiterate gangsters think they can fool everyone. Its their kind they will fool. What amazes me is the vigour with which they keep defending what they do.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 11:03pm On Jul 22, 2011
I hail you missuzoma and arena07. I have been out of circulation because of work commitment. Am not still fully back. I missed everyone of you including the liars in here and I wish all well, yes, even the liars, I wish them well.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by walexx08: 3:49pm On Jul 23, 2011
shuaibu and arena05 .u guys are not fair on your contribution at this forum.It is true that all of us can not agree on the same thing,but just think of it.You call comandclem scam,and they are still operating till now.They have offices through out the federation.I have the privilege to attend the last meeting in Lagos and i listen to wht baba said.Just know that Mobil will surely fail.There is no place in the world where an inventor loss cases like this.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 5:51pm On Jul 23, 2011
SAIBUHARI HAS NOW COME OUT IN HIS TRUE COLOURS!                                                              He is one of those encouraging corruption in Nigeria!                                                       @  A  "BROWN  Envelope" giver                                                                    @  Claimed he gave over 6 newspaper journalists and those from 2 TV Stations Brown Envelope of N4,000 each to cover his functions!                                                             In his post to this Assembly which viewers might have read, our honourable Saibuhari, who is "LIBERATING THE IGNORANT", gleefully declared:                                                                   "At my  small level I have  organised functions in the past where over 6  newspaper houses and 2  TV stations attended and  gave coverage. What did it  cost me, brown envelope  of N4000  for each  journalist to defray  transportation cost aside  from food and drink served at the event."                                                           Saibuhari, so you are one of those encouraging corruption in Nigeria?                                         You are a disgrace to your profession and new Nigeria!                                                        @saibuhari, you MUST NOT secretly delete or edit your post of yesterday where you made a serious  and shameful confession against your self and more serious allegations against Journalists of unnamed newspapers /TV Stations.                                        ~OMOKEMESI .
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 7:31am On Jul 24, 2011
Saibuhari, we miss you die for dis our assembly, welcome back and I salute Arena 07. Omokemesi, Baba Bunmi are you tired of your dear Octopus Gabriel? . Welcome everybody. Even your dear Banjo was not saying that he is against brown envelopes, he only said ccnl could not afford to dish out money to de press due to its lean purse. Anyway lets forget de rantings of a crooked old man known as omokemesi. If you filed any case at de supreme court can we all have de case number? That is not supposed to be classified info. Give de number or admit you didnt file anything and you have been lying most of de time. If you quote fake case number I will shout immediately.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 9:08am On Jul 24, 2011
BRIBING  JOURNALISTS TO PUBLISH STORIES                                             otherwise known as                                           "BROWN ENVELOPE          JOURNALISM "                                               When was the offering of "BROWN ENVELOPES" to Journalists legalised in Nigeria?                                                            Let Saibuhari   answer this question.                                         Saibuhari, are you not aware that Comandclem Patentees Assembly is viewed throughout the world?                          (check the  advertisements that now appear on the pages of this Thread from page 1 to 53).                                                  What kind of image are you carving for journalists in Nigeria?                                                                     Saibuhari, even if  you gave journalists who covered your event ILLEGAL  "Brown Envelope" of N4,000 each, is it reasonable for you to gleefully reveal and publish that on this Thread?                                               It is one thing to be an INTELLECTUAL,   it is another thing to be an  INTELLIGENT INTELLECTUAL!                                                      ~omokemesi                                                                .
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 1:27pm On Jul 24, 2011
Shut up. You sound drunk now. Did Ccnl file a case at de supreme court? When? What is de number? Those are de questions not your drunken hypocritical piece on brown envelopes.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by umehemeka: 2:05pm On Jul 24, 2011
@missuzoma, sometimes i wonder what ur interest is on this assembly. Must u absuse to express ur feelings? I dont see any reason for that. Are u not a Nigerian dont u think that CCNL ll benefit all if God answers her prayers or even if u are sure CCNL is fraudulent so all u do is to stay here and abuse ppl y not take some tangible steps. U can go ahead and insult me too
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 3:00pm On Jul 24, 2011
NO  MANAGEMENT OF ANY NEWSPAPER WILL AUTHORISE THEIR REPORTERS TO ACCEPT "BROWN ENVELOPES".                                          Though this menace is rampant in Africa, it does not make it legal. The money inside "BROWN ENVELOPE" is not different from the money collected illegally at "ROAD BLOCKS" by bad eggs in uniform.                                                            Those who offer bribes and those who accept bribes are culprits.                                                                     If Saiburi shamelessly announced on This Thread that he gave journalists from  over 6 newspaper houses and 2 TV Stations  "BROWN ENVELOPE" of N4,000 each to publicise his event, what is the assurance that he could  not equally offer "brown envelopes" to  kill any story that favours Comandclem?                                                         May God save us in this country.                                                           ~OMOKEMESI                                                                  .
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 6:08pm On Jul 24, 2011
@saibuhari, missuzoma i want to say thank you for the foolishness being shown. I think have prove what i intend and what i really wanted. Can you this human being out ? No matter how you bribe anybody comandclem has won 5 cases out of 6. Be intelligent dose not mean you are wise. @ @saibuhari can you remember what i said about a simple minded people ? I always believe in comandclem. Always. God bless us. God bless comandclem.

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (109)

How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online / Today Free Select Sure Matches, Bet9ja Booking Code / How To Get Your Profile In Trending List Of Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.