Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,110 members, 7,887,238 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:08 AM

Comandclem Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (157311 Views)

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly / Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (109) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 10:54pm On Jul 27, 2011
@Everybody. If a company as being functioning for over 30years: Never forget that most of them have not being born into this world at that time we are taking about ooh, and some ninny people just work up to you today now and said that company is fake. Dont you think those people need to be treated for brain tumor. For god sake EFCC, ICPC, POLICE AND HUMAN RIGHT ACTIVIES are all there waiting for you to come, why are you still here making un-necessary noise, go and report now. I wish am your biological brother. Yeh!! i would have flog you mad tonight for your comment.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by airmark(m): 11:04pm On Jul 27, 2011
saibuhari:

. As if you dont know brown envelope is a general phenomenon in nigeria. media and write only about ccnl.

@Saibuhari, i knew you are an hardened criminal, who would not be ashamed of his fraudulent ways. The more you comment the more you look dirty to all. You are so corrupt that you have audacity to spit craps again. Mr. Brown envelope.  sad sad sad
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 11:06pm On Jul 27, 2011
TIP OF THE WEEK.
Comandclem has won 5 cases out of 6. The only case comandclem lose was the last before previous one. American dollar has found is way into that jug pocket and she gave false jugment. But we all remember she did not use a week on this earth after the verdit to chop that money she collected, because anybody who is fighting against comandclem is fighting against God the creator of heaven and earth. Beware. Let your life be important to you. God bless us. God bless comandclem.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 11:24pm On Jul 27, 2011
Those of you that are just here to run your mouth anyhow against comandclem, you better be careful and let your life be precious to you. Why ? Comandclem is a Gods plan and nobody can run against God project. That just what came to my mind just now because no matter nohow i still love you as a human being. But never be a cross stick to Gods plan for Africa. Their is another person that runs his power anyhow against comandclem and and and and well. Just be careful in everything you do cause when go speak its speak to speak to us in a dimension way. God bless us. God bless comandclem.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by sureboy505(m): 3:20am On Jul 28, 2011
@Banjo24 GOD BLESS U. GOD BLESS D KING. GOD BLESS CCNL. GOD BLESS ALL PATENTEES'. GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 8:15am On Jul 28, 2011
Banjo try and use your brain well. You just quoted a fake case number. Find out how cases are numbered at de supreme court before coming up with a number. I am shouting FAKE. Wait until you file a suit.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 8:44am On Jul 28, 2011
Your oga self saibuhari knows you typed a real rubbish. I can fill your pain right now. Its very painful to fill the pain. Well you have try to manage your pain out where you are. Dont worry i will make you a subject to be recon wit mumu of the first order who dont know our supreme court suit look like. What class are you self ?
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 9:07am On Jul 28, 2011
Banjo that is not your case number and you know that. No one is feeling any pain because we all know you are lying. You are yet to file a case. Admit it and wait until you do. Off to work. Not as jobless as you.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Nsiman(m): 9:35am On Jul 28, 2011
Banjo, u are asset to patentees. Good job
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 10:53am On Jul 28, 2011
One of the most stupid things of this era are someone who dont admit failure when he still failing. This is not our suit case abi ? Then state who owns it. State how supreme case looks like. I pity you mumu of the first order. You don dey go for that your petty work abi ? You are now telling me that i dont have work {laugh !!!} Someone like you need to be oriented on how to know the truth over un-certain. I will take you without collection kobo. When you set your eye on who is called Banjo you will be begging. You said i dont have work abi ? Ask those who have set their eye on me before they will tell you who i am. I still dey laugh un na ooh. NEXT QUESTION. God bless us. God bless comandclem.e set their eye on me before they will tell you who i am. I still dey laugh un na ooh. NEXT QUESTION. God bless us. God bless comandclem.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 11:23am On Jul 28, 2011
QUOTABLE QUOTE OF SAIBUHARI, MR. BROWN ENVELOPE, AND NIGERIA'S CORRUPTION CRUSADER: " Omokemesi, the 419 agent looking for people to tarnish their image. As if you dont know brown envelope is a general phenomenon in nigeria. Get thee behind me you hipocrit.  Any newspaper can openly deny or condemn it. Just invite a journalist to an event and dont give him transport money and see if your event will be given mentioned (sic) in their publication. Let the whole world read this, it is the truth about nigeria". Saiburi, so you are so silly? Read what I quoted above from your post. Does it mean if corruption is rampant, even in high places, it has become legal that dishonourable people like you should proudly announce to be involved? What happens to your conscience? What do you want President Goodluck Jonathan to do with EFCC, Saibuhari, Mr Corruption Crusader? You have indicted all Newspapers and all Journalists in Nigeria when you declared: "Any newspaper can openly deny or condemn it. Just invite a journalist to an event and dont give him transport money and see if your event will be given mentioned in their publication. Let the whole world read this, it is the truth about nigeria." can you be bold to drop your real name and address on This Thread if you will not be in trouble with the Newspaper Proprietors Association and the Nigerian Union of Journalists. Will you join armed robbery gang because it is rampant in the country? Shame on you! ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by ogbuebo(m): 12:07pm On Jul 28, 2011
Dear people, I decided not to get involved anymore but this matter is beginning to assume an unacceptable dimension. This thread is meant to educate and offer information, not so? A lot of people I know are patentees and many of our junior ones in school used their fees to register as patentees so a lot of people are involved and interested.

I am worried about the bickering that is going on rather than the provision of quality information. Missuzoma, Banjo, Omokemesi, Saibuhari, Airmark etc, is it possible for you all to drop your guns and talk to each other with respect?
The issue now is whether a case was filed at the supreme court on not, abi? Missuzoma, how are you sure he quoted a fake number and Banjo how do we know the number is REAL? Can any of you offer concrete proof before shouting at each other this way?

Again, I ask why is this case still not been mentioned by any other medium apart from Liberation newspaper? This case is capable of liquidation Mobil worldwide and ruining Nigeria so why is such a big thing not being reported? Banjo, please tell your people to take the case paper to media houses, ask for the head of the judicial desk and hand it in. such a huge case cannot be ignored even without a brown envelope.

The silence on the case in the media is the reason many people doubt that you filed it. When was it filed? What did you ask for from the court? Some of the time, the problem is that the case looks odd or that a good look at it convinces one that there is a huge credibility gap; you know that many newspapers are now employing lawyers to man their judicial desks and also retaining very senior lawyers as consultants to monitor their judicial sections. Many people are waiting to read about the case in the media.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 12:37pm On Jul 28, 2011
@ogbuebo, want to say thanks for the concern. But for me i will never have anything to do with this enemies of progress. You dont need to ask me if the case is real or not, all you ask for is the suit case number and have provided it, he is the one who said what i posted was fake, then i think he would be in the position to state how supreme court suit case look like, tell me whose case number is that, then you will know the truth. Let him state the points or fake fact he saw in what have posted. I tell you he will never have any point. Waiting !! NEXT QUESTION. God bless us. God bless comandclem. Am ready to let you disgrace yourself here. State the fake point you say dare.hat have posted. I tell you he will never have any point. Waiting !! NEXT QUESTION. God bless us. God bless comandclem. Am ready to let you disgrace yourself here. State the fake point you say dare.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 4:21pm On Jul 28, 2011
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!                                            I WANT  to point out at this stage that all those in support of Saibuhari and his cohorts should state it clearly in their posts. We don't want pretenders appearing to be neutral.                                                        Why is it that it is patentees that should be compelled to answer any question, however senseless, from these people without integrity?                                                Since june, Saibuhari and his corruption crusaders have been ignoring questions but insisting that we should quote Comandclem's  Supreme Court case    file number.  They foolishly continued to emphasize that no case had been filed and asked for the case file number.                                                           Now that Banjo has graciously published Supreme Court file number, instead of these people of doubtful characters burying their heads in shame, they claimed the file number was fake!                                                                       Who was that person asking Banjo to prove that the file number he posted was not fake?                                                      Is it not more reasonable and sensible to ask those who knew that the file number was a fake to post a sample of genuine Supreme Court case file number?                                                               Is it  not funny to ask a person you accused of presenting a counterfeit currency to also present genuine currency to compare?                                                            Comandclem patentees are no fools but liberal.  But there is limit to human endurance.                                                           Saibuhari, do you want President Goodluck Jonathan to disband the EFCC?                                                Do you want Mobil to compensate those affected by Mobil's oil spill in Nigeria?                                                   Should Brown Envelope Journalism  continue to be encouraged in Nigeria?                                                                ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by airmark(m): 5:55pm On Jul 28, 2011
ogbuebo:

The silence on the case in the media is [s]the reason many people doubt that you filed it[/s].

The silence on the case in the media is another indicator of a failed country called Nigeria, caused by brown-envelope wielding likes of Saibuhari and Ghana-must-go-carrying likes of Mobil. They will soon fail. God bless CCNL and all patriotic patentees.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by skydeexie(m): 7:48pm On Jul 28, 2011
airmark:

The silence on the case in the media is another indicator of a failed country called Nigeria, caused by brown-envelope wielding likes of Saibuhari and Ghana-must-go-carrying likes of Mobil. They will soon fail. God bless CCNL and all patriotic patentees.

I concur
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 28, 2011
it is unfortunate that all we do is abuse, accuse and waste precious time here, while the king is working tirelessly and depending on us all to rally round and do our best in the struggle for justice. All you do is rant in here.

Did you all read the recent news at ccnl official forum at www.comandclemonlineforum.com ? i wonder why your arguments and questions cant be posted in there. that is where the CCNL hierarchy gets to know what is on patentees mind and what the distractors want. if you aint coming along, i wish you more futility in here.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by airmark(m): 10:36pm On Jul 28, 2011
@ Newken, i asked you long ago when you introduced the forum on this assembly, that was it officially opened by Comandclem?

airmark:

Newken, thanks for your efforts. Pls are you sure the online forum website is officially owned by Comandclem?
You refuse to answer, or may be you missed it. I hope that forum was not set up by mobil and her cohorts to snitch and get an edge. To me there is no difference between this thread and that forum. Imagine, an unregistered member can view all your discussions, just like it's in here. The forum should only be for genuine patentees. You dont reveal your weapons to your enemies before war.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 11:14pm On Jul 28, 2011
Omokemesi, the father of 419. Omokemesi, the one leading a gang of thieves. Omokemesi the one draining the pocket of innocent nigerians in the name of patent registration. Your days are numbered. You and Banjo. You wont escape the wrath that would come.

You guys are looking for any point of distraction to avoid addressing pertinent issues and questions. Somebody, a neutral person is asking you why is it only your useless liberation newspaper that is carrying news about the mobil/commandclem case. But you wont answer. Instead you take cover under brown envelope. If Saibuhari has given brown envelope how does that affect your avowed mission here? What is Saibuhari's brown envelope to you. Does it stop you from collecting your bonanza from mobil? Why not face what you are on this forum for. Why is the case upon which your life depends not in the press? A simple question. You and banjo should answer it. If you are against brown envelope why not do it your way and get the news in the press. Simple and square but you wont look that way. Instead you find distraction in Saibuhari's brown envelope. Shame on you you rogue. Your sins will find you out. You think discerning minds wont understand why you guys avoid the big question? But you cant hide for too long. Your sins will surely find you out. Your boss, Chief UWEMEDIMO knows he cant collect a dime from any company in nigeria in the name of  patent, thats why he has turned to unsuspecting and innocent nigerians to milk them. Take my word, Chief Uwemedimo cant share his kobo with anyone assuming his DREAM of collecting money from mobil would have materialized. He knows that money will never come and decided to use you fools to decieve people. Your sins will surely find you out.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 11:24pm On Jul 28, 2011
Concerning the case number released here by Banjo, I will find out the autenticity when I return to Lagos. This guys cannot be trusted with anything. But if Banjo is confident and sure of the case, let him email it to any newspaper and it will surely get published. But am certain there is no suit afterall these gangsters told us in this forum that afer filing the suit it takes a maximum of 21 days for supreme court to give ruling and 7 days for mobil to comply failing which all mobil assets becomes that of comandclem. Is it not up to 21 days now. Why has supreme court not given ruling? These guys are rogues from right from the womb.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 11:54pm On Jul 28, 2011
Last week, the inventor of the world's only anti-corrosive special paint (QIT) that preserves oil pipelines from corrosion, Professor Uwemedimoh and his army of patentees went on what is perceived as the final leg of the legal tussle to get justice by approaching the Supreme court of Nigeria, the highest court in the land, to enforce the judgment it had entered against Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited in December 2010.

Precisely, the team of comandclem counsels will be telling the supreme court that Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited has willfully refused to comply with the apex court's judgment decision ordering Mobil to pay the sum of N404, 888,600,000, being the value of unauthorized use of Professor Uwemedimoh's patent for off-shore and on shore drilling in the Niger Delta, and for mass producing an exclusive patent and selling same in the international markets without the permission and approval of the patent right owner.

the suit has been filed and within the next twenty-one days, according to civil Procedure rules in litigation, Mobil is expected to receive a formal final order from the apex court to pay the sum within seven working days, failure which everything Mobil becomes the exclusive property of Professor Uwemedimoh and his patentees, the patent owners. In plain language, it is called Liquidation.

Newken posted this on July 8, 2011 and from above he said 'last week', meaning the suit was filed before July 8. But lets be generous to them and start counting the days from July 8, 2011. From my count August 8, will be exactly 21 days from July 8, being the assumed date of appeal at SC. From today we have 11 days for supreme court to order mobil to pay comandclem and anogher 7 days for mobil to pay, failing which mobil will be liquidated, accordingly to Newken. From today we start count down to 11 days + 7 days = 18 days (August 17, 2011) to have mobil liquidated. We are waiting. We are watching. We are counting. Foolish people.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 12:08am On Jul 29, 2011
Ladies and gentlemen, where will Omokemesi, Banjo, Airmark, Newken, Walex, tenfour, marms, and a host of other gangsters be after 17 August, 2011. Will they commit suicide or go on exile? Your guess is as good as mine. We are waiting, we are watching, we are counting. 17th August will surely come.

I hope they have gone to price cars, aeroplane, ship, land, houses and other choice properties to invest their expected windfall on? I know Omokemesi will marry more wives. Airmak will go into arms and terrorism. Banjo will buy chieftancy titles. Even Omokemesi will take (sorry buy) chieftancy titles. One of them will be Ode 1 of Nigeria. Walex will sew babaringa with dollars, pounds ane euro. Fools, odes, mumus of all time.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by sureboy505(m): 1:38am On Jul 29, 2011
@Siabuhari. U're d most stupid man in d world. Bcoz U collected money from mobil, U wanted to sell d future of ur unborn generation. Ha! I realy pity on U. Surely Ur grand father is among those who are selling their brotherhood to White man during d slave trade.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 9:30am On Jul 29, 2011
@Everyone. Dont blame saibuhari, have go through all saibuhari post in this forum and have come to conclusion that his being affected by his Origin. But beware !! saibuhari generation will be the next LIBERATION HARAM !!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by airmark(m): 1:08pm On Jul 29, 2011
@ Saibuhari (Mr. Brown envelope), your last few posts really informs your pitiful ordeal in the murky water you are drowned. No one can help to wash you clean as you caused it by sincerely revealing to all, the type of person you are - A FRAUDULENT BEING (Bribing up and down to gain undeserved edge and other criminal acts).
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Big2bore(m): 4:41pm On Jul 29, 2011
What I wont people like saibuhari to understand is, why are they so concern about peoples investment? I think, to me, I can invest in any business I wont to invest in, it is non of anybodys business. I no for sure, is either I loss or I gain, that is my business and not dars. I think people like saibuhari should mind der business business.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 6:22pm On Jul 29, 2011
Pitiful lot. De only thing i feel for these people is deep sympathy. They sound lost and desperate. Saibuhari i hail. This bunch are not worth our anger. They are rather to be pitied.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 8:18pm On Jul 29, 2011
@ saibrown envelope, sorry, Saibuhari, if you  moved with experienced journalists and not hungry cub reporters, you should have been informed that an appealant is not the one to fix date of hearing but the Supreme Court.  When a date is fixed, it would be communicated to the lawyers of both parties.                                                                 GOD WHOM YOU OFFENDED BY SAYING HE DIDN'T PUNISH His erring creation has now started to punish you.                                                                        That was why you ignorantly exposed your self  as a corruption crusader.                                              You hide your self under Username to commit series of libel.                                           You don't know that you could still be picked up by law enforcement agencies tthrough the information you submitted  while registering as well as your IP address  when your cup of atrocities is full on This Thread .                                       The way satan is using you in this Assembly, I will not be surprised if you are in the gallows by the time  Patentees  will be  enjoying the dividends of their investments.                                                       Repent, saibuhari , you seem to be a heartless crook, please repent.                                                     Why did you succumb to the pressure of the devil to be stoutly antagonistic of what would bring open ended progress, joy and permanent economic liberation to your fatherland?                                            You must not be a NIGERIAN.                                                               ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 11:28pm On Jul 29, 2011
suit has been filed and within the next twenty-one days, according to civil Procedure rules in litigation, Mobil is expected to receive a formal final order from the apex court to pay the sum within seven working days, failure which everything Mobil becomes the exclusive property of Professor Uwemedimoh and his patentees, the patent owners. In plain language, it is called Liquidation.

Mumu Omokemesi, was it not one of you thieves (Newken) that posted the above? Was Saibuhari with you guys when you conspired to post it to deceive patentees? Or do you want to deny this one as usual? Unfortunately, there is no hidding place for all of you. Your count down has started. We are waiting, we are watching, we are counting down to 17th August, 2011 for you to become automatic billionnaires. Fools, big fools, deceiving themselves and patentees.

@Missuzoma I hail you my sister. These rogues here have to be exposed.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 11:30pm On Jul 29, 2011
You rogues thought 21 days wont come eh? Too bad its around the corner. 17th August is very close. We are waiting, watching, we are counting down.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 11:33pm On Jul 29, 2011
17th August is Omokemesi and his gangs date with destiny.

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (109)

How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online / Today Free Select Sure Matches, Bet9ja Booking Code / How To Get Your Profile In Trending List Of Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.