Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,079 members, 7,880,373 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:59 PM

Comandclem Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (157222 Views)

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly / Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (109) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by airmark(m): 9:56pm On Aug 04, 2011
Saibuhari, list the names of journalists you claimed you bribed below:

saibuhari:

I read the posts of these confused 419 agents concerning press coverage of ccnl activities. Please ask them how much it costs them to buy air time at Ogun Radio station and where they get money to pay. Ask them where they get money to do full page adverts in sun newspaper and how they get money to pay. How come the same press they accuse of blackout in support of mobil was able to publish several stories about the case in the past? At my small level I have organised functions in the past where over 6 newspaper houses and 2 TV stations attended and gave coverage. What did it cost me, brown envelope of N4000 for each journalist to defray transportation cost aside from food and drink served at the event. Who are these guys fooling? Comandclem makes money daily from patentee registration, what do they do with the money? They equally make money from liberation newspaper. What do they do with it? The truth is that they have no facts to present to the press should the press come calling. Infact, if there is any newsworthy info from comandclem, pressmen all over the world would struggle to have them for free. Just look at the amount involved. Some pressmen would even pay to have news from comandclem. But the truth is that there is no new thing from comandclem since the appeal court asked them to action any company they find infringing on their patent. They have not been able to approach any court since then till today. They claim they have gone to supreme court and are expecting judgment in 21 days. We are waiting for them and their judgment from supreme court. Which supreme court? All na lie. They didnt go to any supreme court. A simple case of worker dragging his employers to court is seen all over the papers, how much more such a high profile case as this. Cnll gangsters please repent.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 12:33am On Aug 05, 2011
Aha, this Airmak thieve has taken up the gauntlet. He has summoned up courage to see what he could do to their dented image. He wishes saibuhari just goes away from the forum and allow them to do what they know best - robbing people at Ogudu. Airmak how many bullion vans have you rented from cbn to convey your money home on 17th August? Boy, you will be so rich that you will use dollar to sew babaringa, use pounds to manufacture shoe and sew pant with naira, your matching cap will surely be euro come August 17. You will manage cedi to sew handkerchief. Ode patent right!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by ademolade1(m): 3:38am On Aug 05, 2011
Shell has accepted liability in a British court. for two oil spills in the Niger Delta three years ago, … cant wait 4 mpnu.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 4:47am On Aug 05, 2011
@ demola de, thank you for your  report.                                      @ saibuhari,saibusapo, Nigeria's corruption crusader, have you read Denola's report?   What do you want  your  Mobil to do now?                                                                      SAIBURI will, as usual, pretend as if he did not read the report. He must not say anything against Mobil, else, he will be in trouble. A shameless man  with no regard for good name, honesty and integrity.                                                                I don't know which newspape would assign  any reporter to cover an event for dubious person.                                                         WHICH EVENT?  Name it! You can  only make news the day you are arrested by any of the law enforcement agencies.                                           ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by sureboy505(m): 5:37am On Aug 05, 2011
@siabrown envelope. This is detail of what ademola post. Shell accepts liability for two oil spills in Nigeria Oil giant faces a bill of hundreds of millions of dollars following class action suit brought on behalf of communities in Bodo, Ogoniland John Vidal in Bodo guardian.co.uk, Wednesday 3 August 2011 11.07 BST http:// www.guardian.co. uk/environment/ 2011, -spills- nigeria Shell faces a bill of hundreds of millions of dollars after accepting full liability for two massive oil spills that devastated a Nigerian community of 69,000 people and may take at least 20 years to clean up.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 5:37am On Aug 05, 2011
Saibusapo, lol, this is kinna funny, this guy
called Saibusapo must be an evil crook, but ur days r
numbered, I promise you that both physically
en spiritual you en ur generation will bear the consequence

before you say anything stupid as usual, both myself, Mr. Omokemesi, Airmark, Ademola de,
Banjo24, Mr. Yusuf, etc, all of us will also bear the consequences of our participation, on this fight
either gud or bad

you Saibusapo/saibuhari knew what u r fighting for, en u knw why you are doing this,
keep the answer to urself and let the MOST HIGH GOD judge each en every one of us
both patentess, CCNL Managements en even Baba Uwemedimoh himself.
~GODSAYES~
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 1:53pm On Aug 05, 2011
THE PATENTEES` ONLINE NEWS PAPER

• Lifting the spirits and hopes of the CCNL Patentees.
• Waging wars against infringers of stolen intellectual
Properties.

MAJOR     HEADLINES

(1) WHAT ARE THE COMMENTS OF CCNL PATENTEES ON THE PENDING SUPREME COURT CASE BETWEEN COMANDCLEM NIGERIA LIMITED AND MOBIL PRODUCING NIGERIA UNLIMITED?
(2)HOW SHOULD I PATENT MY INVENTIONS IN NIGERIA TO GET STATUTORY RECOGNITIONS?
(3) INTERNATIONAL TRADE COMMISSION RULED OVER APPLE AND KODAK PATENT INFRINGEMENT LITIGATIONS.
(4) MOBIL RESPECTS NIGERIAN LAWS BEFORE THE BOUBLE FINALLY BOURST ON YOU: AFIGH IWAAD EKID (EKET).
(5) IS THE CLOSURE OF CCNL OFFICE IN ILORIN TRACEABLE TO ALLEGED MISMANAGEMENT OF FANANCIAL RESOURCES OF CCNL BY CCNL STAFF IN ILORIN OFFICE OR UNEXPECTED EXCLUDTION OF SOME PATENTEES NAMES IN THE FINAL PATENTEES` REGISTRAR?

(6) WHAT ARE THE REACTIONS OF CCNL STAFF IN ILORIN ON THE ALLEGED FINANCIAL MISMANGEMENT OF CCNL RESOURCES AND UNEXPECTED EXCLUTIONS OF SOME PATENTEES NAMES IN THE FINAL PATENTEES` REGISTRAR?

(7) COMANDCLEM PATENTEES` MEETING POINTS IN EACH STATE OF NIGERIA. TELL US WHERE YOU ARE.

(cool AND LOT MORE.

FOR MORE INFORMATION,
(1) LOG IN TO www.comandclemonlineforum.com
(2) CLICK ON PATENTEES` ASSEMBLY.
(3) CLICK ON COMANDCLEM PATENTEES` ARTICLE.
(4) LOCATE “THE PATENTEES` ONLINE NEWS PAPER “ BELOW.
(5) CLICK ON THE PDF FILE TO DOWNLOAD THE NEWS PAPER.

HAPPY READING.

~ ANNOUNCER:
                       THE MANAGEMENT OF

“THE PATENTEES` ONLINE NEWS PAPER”
CLICK ON COMANDCLEM PATENTEES` ARTICLE.
(4) LOCATE “THE PATENTEES` ONLINE NEWS PAPER “ BELOW.
(5) CLICK ON THE PDF FILE TO DOWNLOAD THE NEWS PAPER.

HAPPY READING.

~ ANNOUNCER:
                       THE MANAGEMENT OF

“THE PATENTEES` ONLINE NEWS PAPER”

Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 3:42pm On Aug 05, 2011
Good job Mr. Yusuf, God bless you more en more.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 10:49pm On Aug 05, 2011
These fools are confusing oil spill issue with patent issue. In the case of oil spill, its very easy to determine either through the judicial process or political process. But in the case of patent, the onus lies on patent owner to prove that someone or a body has infringed on her patent. And that is exactly what the court of Appeal Calabar asked comandclem to go to court and prove. Till date they have not done so because they know how difficult it is to prove that the paint being used by mobil belongs to to comandclem. Yes the have patent right over certain paint but how do you prove that the paint being used by mobil is that same paint. How do you prove it? Thats why they have been afraid to go to court to prove patent infringement. As far as I saibuhari is concerned, these comandclem thieves are fighting their last battle. No matter what they do, on August 17 we stand. They said the supreme court will order mobil to pay ccnl within 21 days failing which mobil will be liquidated within another 7 days. We are watching, we are waiting and we are counting the days. August 17 is the day of judgement and doom for these comandclem rogues.What has fight for patent right got to do with duping unsuspecting members of the public? ON AUGUST 17, I SAIBUHARI STANDS.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by arena07: 12:56am On Aug 06, 2011
@saibuari god will bless u is like these fools think with there anus not with there senses just imagine oil spill with patent right omokemesi u need an urgent brain surgery or may be u shld go along with dat mad man airmark to the psychic doctor for examine omokemesi dis is a great advise make sure u comply to it.failure to do these hmmmmm i reserved my comment
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by sureboy505(m): 5:28am On Aug 06, 2011
INSHALLAH with d fast they are fasting across d whole world now, he/she doesn't believe in d patent right will not benefit from it (Amin)
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 9:02am On Aug 06, 2011
Saibuhari, are you viewing this Thread somewhere in Abeokuta where your state of mind and health are being probed?                                                                 Patriotic  Nigerians have been asking you what Mobil should do about those affected by oil spill but you continued to say  on August 17 you stand which I  coined for you!  It is a mad man that continues to recount and repeat certain words with which he was charmed by his enemy.                                                                 FOR THE ATTENTION OF SAIBUHARI                                                    WHAT DO YOU WANT MOBIL TO DO FOR THOSE ADVERSELY AFFECTED BY MOBIL Oil SPILL, IF  TRULY YOU A NIGERIAN?                                                              ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 1:08pm On Aug 07, 2011
COMANDCLEM PATENTEES' ASSOCIATION.

KWARA STATE CHAPTER.

COMANDCLEM PATENTEES' MEETING POINT.

This is to inform the CCNL PATENTEES in Kwara State that a meeting of the above association will come up today 07/08/2011 between 4pm and 5pm at Baboko Community Secondary School , Ilorin , Kwara State.
The attendance of CCNL PATENTEES are very important to deliberate on issues related to exclusion of some PATENTEES names in CCNL REGISTRAR sent to Lagos headquarter office of CCNL , and other related issues.

Annoucer: Mr Taiwo in Ilorin.

Through:

~usefulman.
Through:

~usefulman.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 5:01pm On Aug 07, 2011
@Omokemesi, you have tried all manner of digression and distraction to no avail. You have failed and woefully too! On August 17 we stand.

But you saibuhari self, what is happening on August 17? Ah, on that day Omekemesi and his gang of thieves have promised us it will be eldorado for them. On that day Mobil will either make them billionnaires or go bankrupt. The supreme court of nigeria has given mobil 21 days according to their post and they are just waiting for the day to roll by. Omokemesi has been rehearsing his new step as a billionnaire, his new way of speaking (he will change his village accent to a foreign one), he will impose on himself a new carriage, a new mannerism, a new comportment. He has been undergoing some coaching on the ways of rich people. He has already penciled down about 6 more women he intends to acquire from each geographical zone of nigeria. He booked bullion vans from the central banks of nigeria, ghana, togo, benin, mali, niger etc, even sao tome and principe. All have promised to release their bullion vans to convey his patent right windfall to his village. He has contacted cnn, bbc, voa, aljazeera etc to give live coverage of the great day. He has vowed not to give brown envelope but a black one. He has booked all the major hotels and flights for his well wishers. He has contacted two event planners to throw the greatest party in the history of man for his hard won windfall. He is fully prepared and is leaving no stone unturned for that day. I wish him well but only hope he doesnt die of heart attack resulting from excitment and shock that will follow such unexpected windfall.

I dey laugh in Efik.  Mumu patent right.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 5:05pm On Aug 07, 2011
Arena007 and Missuzoma, I hail you guys. You are God's own people. Anyone against you is on side of the devil. And they will soon meet their waterloo. Happy weekend my guys.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 7:04pm On Aug 07, 2011
" On August 17 we stand." SAYS SAIBUHARI (MR BROWN ENVELOPE BUT "On The Rock Of Ages, COMANDCLEM AND THE TEEMING PATENTEES STAND"! ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 10:42pm On Aug 07, 2011
Omokemesi, I can feel your pain and frustration. You are about to fall into the pit you dug for yourself. On August 17, you are bound for that bit. You and your gang members.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by arena07: 1:12am On Aug 08, 2011
@omokemesi u know dey shame i have said it before that u need urgent attention to vist pschic doctor for cross examinatoin on your brain omokesiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihmmmm go for brain surgery@saibuhari u have already finished dis nuisance god bless u my brother
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 9:10am On Aug 08, 2011
@Arena you are really senseless to the cor. If your sense are really functioning you would'nt be talking like someone that as tumor in his insular. Who silence who !! If Saienvelop want to silence people as this come over to me ? Both of you knows me very very well that am not a one man mopol but am Banjo. Saibuhari me too am expecting your date to really comes so that people can see the highest of foolishness. We shall see if you have not posted on this forum that comandclem is not a fake on that day ? Odè!! We shall see that day.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 9:30am On Aug 08, 2011
this is baroness uzoma saying hi to her wonderful brothers saibuhari and arena. how una dey? me i dey kampe. last saturday i saw baba bunmi and co viewing jeeps at elizade ! that one no be madness? this crooks have opened many threads in the past and made many pmises and dropped dates and got away with it but not this time around! after this they will watch what they write and claim. ndi ojoo.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by 1Dray(m): 11:00am On Aug 08, 2011
missuzoma:

this is baroness uzoma saying hi to her wonderful brothers saibuhari and arena.  how una dey? me i dey kampe.                       

Baroness/Miss 'Muranya ka Azu', its a big shame to know that you are a sister to touts. Do you realise what you are doing to your image? Remember you are still a Miss, and do you know what alot of men out here think about you? Maybe you think you are hiding under the cover of username, but be sure you are not invisible as you think you are. By now, you should be ashame of yourselves. You have been taking this issue too personal. How much are been paid to waste your time and energy on something you didnt invest a kobo on. You claim to be liberating the ignorants but how many ignorant persons know about Nairaland? Why not crush this "Long Standing Scam" once and for all, by reporting it to EFCC? Why do you keep taking Panadol for someone's Headache? What do you stand to gain if a Nigerian's well deserved royalty is not paid by Multinational companies infringing on his patented Invention? For me, I am highly persuaded and convinced that come rain, come shine, no matter how you all try to frustrate the effort of this great Nigerian inventor, justice must be done and his well deserved royalties would be paid. If you fight against this just cause you be fighting against the plan of God and you will surely live to regret it. . .
God Bless Nigeria!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by airmark(m): 1:22pm On Aug 08, 2011
1Dray:

Baroness 'Muranya ka Azu', its a big shame to know that you are a sister to touts. Do you realise what you are doing to your image. Remember you are still a Miss, and do you know what alot of men out here think about? Maybe you think you are hiding under the cover of username, but be sure you are not invisible as you think you are. By now you should be ashame of yourselves. You have been taking these thing too personal. How much are been paid to waste your time and energy on something you didnt invest a kobo on. You claim to be liberating the ignorants but how many ignorant persons know about Nairaland? Why not crush this "Long Standing Scam" once and for all, by reporting it to EFCC? Why do you keep taking Panadol for someone's Headache? What do you stand to gain if a Nigerian's well deserved royalty is no paid by Multinational companies infringing on his patented Invention? For me, I am highly persuaded and convinced that come rain, come shine, no matter how you all try to frustrate the effort of this great Nigerian inventor, justice must be done and his well deserved royalties would be paid. If you fight against this just cause you be fighting against the plan of God and you will surely live to regret it. . .
God Bless Nigeria!
kobo on. You claim to be liberating the ignorants but how many ignorant persons know about Nairaland? Why not crush this "Long Standing Scam", by reporting to EFCC? Why do you keep taking Panadol for someone's Headache? What do you stand to gain if a Nigerian's well deserved royalty is no paid by Multinational companies infringing on his patented Invention? For me, I am highly persuaded and convinced that come rain, come shine, no matter how you all try to fustrate the effort of this great Nigerian inventor, justice must be done and his well deserved royalties would be paid. If you fight against this just cause you be fighting against the plan of God and you will surely live to regret it. . .
God Bless Nigeria!

1Dray, well said. That's why sometime i feel bad being Nigerian. But the likes of Omokemesi, Banjo, you , Godsayes and other patriots still give me a sucour. God bless you all while the antagonists of better life for Nigerians encounter their ruination.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 2:39pm On Aug 08, 2011
Hi all ye pathetic fools. You ought to have realised by now that i am not a shaky shaky mummy. I stand gidigba.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by arena07: 2:59pm On Aug 08, 2011
@banjo u are a b.astard u thought i forget about u rmemeber d vision i saw some months ago that u have real family problem banjo go and meet ur mother to tell what happen d day she gave birth to you. there is a great curse in ur family.banjoooooooooooooo look at ur present situation now involving urself in different kinds of criminal act. I can be of help to u come to mfm at lagos ibadan express way next week to see the general overseer for deliverance but ask ur mother what happen to u d day she gave birth to u banjooooooooo a word is enough for the wise.u are comparing urself with saibuhari even ur oga omokemesi cant dare let alone u rat. i dey laugh oooooo@saibuhari and miss uzoma u are too much i dey kampe
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 3:27pm On Aug 08, 2011
Look for another woman to scare with your threats. Uzoma is an iron lady. Uncover everythiing you wish, i do not care i dey kampe. Your threats fail to move me. Do your worst, you will only be wasting your time. You all are pitiful and weigh nothing on de scale of life as individuals only as one useless bunch. Keep violating forum rules but this thread must last until your day of shame. Try telling your teenage kids about ccnl and what you threw away your money on and hear what they will say. Greed is indeed a major evil. Try another lady people, UZOMA is not shaking at all.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 4:01pm On Aug 08, 2011
SAISUHARI, Mr. BROWN ENVELOPE, continues to post on this Thread : "ON AUGUST 17 WE STAND" "ON AUGUST 17 SAIBUHARI STANDS" Sai bu sapo did not know that there are two sides to a coin when I formed the slogan as the title of the play for their JESTERS' GROUP. Saibuhari, I have now agreed with you that nothing can change your mind again. "ON AUGUST 17 SAIBUHARI STANDS" The Reality: Unknown to the unsound minded Saibuhari, by 12 midnight of "AUGUST 17 " THE DATE ON WHICH "SAIBUHARI & HIS JESTERS STAND, " August 17" MUST CRUMBLE AND DISAPPEAR TO PAVE THE WAY FOR AUGUST 18 ! Saibuhari, will you disappear with "August 17" ? ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 4:11pm On Aug 08, 2011
At least they are no longer dropping dates and naming de day mobil will pay them. Hurrrrrrayyyyy for the wonderful trio!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 4:16pm On Aug 08, 2011
We too much! Uzoma nwanyi oma; oke nwanyi; oyiri di ya; nwanyi gburu ehi gbapo ulo; ya dikwara gi nmaoooo!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 4:23pm On Aug 08, 2011
And to you my brothers in de struggle saibuhari and arena ya dikwara unu nmaooooo! Anyi ga adi oooo! Just say iseeeee!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by airmark(m): 4:36pm On Aug 08, 2011
grin grin grin This uzoma is a real clown with her kindergarten comments.  grin grin grin

missuzoma:

Look for another woman to scare with your threats. Uzoma is an iron lady. Uncover everythiing you wish, i do not care i dey kampe. Your threats fail to move me. Do your worst, you will only be wasting your time. You all are pitiful and weigh nothing on de scale of life as individuals only as one useless bunch. Keep violating forum rules but this thread must last until your day of shame. Try telling your teenage kids about ccnl and what you threw away your money on and hear what they will say. Greed is indeed a major evil. Try another lady people, UZOMA is not shaking at all.

Funny iron lady, it's obvious you are already fidgeting.  grin grin grin
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by arena07: 10:11pm On Aug 08, 2011
Forgod sake airmark what are u doind here mr mad man u know where u belong go back to psychic hospital before ur madness become uncurable airmark airmark shut up your insanity is getting more aggravating pls anybody who knows where dis mad man is hiding he needs urgent attention ooooooooooooo pschic doctors are looking for him
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 11:40pm On Aug 08, 2011
@Arenal, have told you and i will keep on telling you that for you to express yourself is not all about abuse. You lack the sense to bring out senses in you. Tell me what concern mother in this case, this show the lack of parental care in you. I can not abuse your mother cause i have mind and i respect her so much, is you that abuse your own mother cause she means nothing to you. LACK OF PARENTAL CARE OR LACK OF HOME TRAINING. Am a responsible man who knows how to train dogs like you that all they know is abuse and ninny words. I really enjoy reading your words. Continue so that i can know where to start wit you. YOU GO ENJOY ME VERY WELL ? You are the one who have problem cause i really have all have ever wanted in life. If you see who Banjo his you will blame your genesis.tart wit you. YOU GO ENJOY ME VERY WELL ? You are the one who have problem cause i really have all have ever wanted in life. If you see who Banjo his you will blame your genesis.

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (109)

How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online / Today Free Select Sure Matches, Bet9ja Booking Code / How To Get Your Profile In Trending List Of Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.