Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:41 PM

Comandclem Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (157157 Views)

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly / Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (109) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by sureboy505(m): 9:12am On Aug 01, 2011
@Mr Brown Envelope. ICPC arrests judge
over bribery, quizzes
13 MDAs bosses over
contracts •To charge
4 CEOs to court.
The Independent
Corrupt Practices
and Other Related
Offences
Commission (ICPC),
on Sunday,
disclosed that it
had arrested and
quizzed a
Magistrates Court
judge in Enugu,
Joseph Sunday
Edeh, over an
alleged bribery
saga.
A statement
issued by the
head, Public
Enlightenment
Department, Mike
Sowe read:
“Operatives of the
ICPC have arrested
a Magistrate Court
judge in Enugu, in a
sting operation;
for demanding and
receiving bribe
from a surety. The
judge, Joseph
Sunday Edeh, of
Enugu North Local
Government
Council Magistrate
Court was brought
to the
commission`s
headquarters on
Friday for
interrogation.
“The operation
was carried out
following a
petition from a
citizen who is
standing as a
surety for two
suspects in the
magistrate’s
jurisdiction. Read the rest in today August 1st. Nigerian Tribune.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 10:35am On Aug 01, 2011
the suit has been filed and within the next twenty-one days, according to civil Procedure rules in litigation, Mobil is expected to receive a formal final order from the apex court to pay the sum within seven working days, failure which everything Mobil becomes the exclusive property of Professor Uwemedimoh and his patentees, the patent owners. In plain language, it is called Liquidation.

Did the above post by one of the gangsters say anything about fixing of date for hearing? Is the post not categorical about time (21 days) for mobil to receive supreme court order to pay ccnl or face liquidation? Who is deceiving who? Will you post one thing and come to explain another thing?

On the August 17th count down I stand.

August 17th is the date. Ah shame go kill these people by that date, I swear.

Miss Uzoma and Arena, I hail. Lets keep the fire burning - shame go kill them. Let them bring all manner of distraction and distortion, it wont save them. Banjo was the one lamenting they they dont have enough money to give brown envelope to AIT and other media houses, which is indirect way of asking more patentees to come and register for them to raise more money. The fools pretended as they didnt read that one.

Whatever, on August 17th, we should continue to stand. Omokemesi I hope you have made arrangement with CBN to provide you with bullion vans to convey your billions to the Bank. But sha make sure say you use your billions to recapitalise the distress banks o. I will send some bankers to come and market you guys. I envy you sha.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by sureboy505(m): 11:08am On Aug 01, 2011
@ Mr Brown envelope. Warn Mobil over
13-year spillage
From MURPHY
GANAGANA, Abuja
Sunday, July 31,
More Stories on
This Section
It has been a
long-drawn out
battle confined to
the realm of the
courts. And the
bone of
contention is the
settlement of
communal claims
in the sum of
N980 million and
N450 million
demanded by the
Odimodi
Federated
Communities and
Forcados
community
respectively.
The two
communities in
Burutu Local
Government Area. More stories in The DailySun. 1st August 2011.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 11:25am On Aug 01, 2011
Saibuhari, now i realize you are the most ninny human being ever. I said for you to run this program on A.I.T it require 1million naira per program,and on that i still stand. Mention where in my post i wrote brawn envelop to A.I.T You are the most mumu of all time. LIBERATION HARAM gangs.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by arena07: 11:44am On Aug 01, 2011
@saibuhari i hail u.u're very funny so dat fool who called himself omokemesi shld go and prepare for bullion van at cbn i just can't stop laughing.saibuhari u've finished dis criminals.even ccnl managers in southwest knows dat there is no money dat is coming,it's only a fool dat will be expecting billions of dollars dat will never come.miss uzoma god bless u
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by airmark(m): 12:47pm On Aug 01, 2011
tenfour:

@Airmark, you are too much! I thought you did not see that thing. Me i have just been reading without commenting, i have not really seen the information that i am looking for hence i will continue reading all the posts in good faith. KUDOS TO YOU AIRMARK!

I told you people a long time ago that SILENCE IS THE BEST ANSWER TO A FOOOOL,  but you guys wouldn't listen. Anyway, maybe it's for the best so as to keep the forum lively.

God bless Comandclem and everyone else!!!  smiley

Thanks Tenfour, just catching fun while you guys see Saibuhari in his true colour. He is very fraudulent. I am just waiting for the right time for him to be nabbed by appropriate authorities i.e when his cup is full before God. Even if he runs from his Surulere, Lagos residence, he won't escape it. As for Comandclem, we will soon be there.

arena07:

@saibuhari i hail u.

I am not suprised, you thought Mr. Brown envelope would give you 4,000 naira just for hailing on nairaland?. a.rse licker.  grin grin grin
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 12:55pm On Aug 01, 2011
BREAKING NEWS

THE PATENTEES' ONLINE NEWS PAPER IS FINALLY OUT.

Good morning to all the CCNL PATENTEES across the globe. I have a genuine course to visit NAIRALAND this morning. I have a good news for highly esteemed CCNL PATENTEES. At the end , we shall all have reasons to rejoice. Level must change positively infavour of CCNL and its PATENTEES.

As a result of paucity of information affecting the lives , inspirations , hopes and spirit of CCNL PATENTEES , and most importantly current state of affairs of CCNL and MPNU over patent right infringement litigation, THE PATENTEES' ONLINE NEWS PAPER is published.

THE PATENTEES' ONLINE NEWS PAPER publishes news affecting CCNL PATENTEES and other related issues. For more information, get a copy on www.comandclemonlineforum.com and click on COMANDCLEM PATENTEES' ARTICLE. Download the PDF FILE of 1.2MB. Happy reading.

~Yusuf_Akure
alias
~usefulman.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 2:18pm On Aug 01, 2011
I dey laugh in Thiawanology mtg.mpjptjtjgmgjagpmdgjgjgmgjgjagmgjpgjtpg.gb.faga.eag.ejagwmgmd. SURULERE FOR SURE. Liberation Haram for Surulerebrawnenveloplogy. Uumh umh mh. I still dey laugh again again and again.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 2:47pm On Aug 01, 2011
Mr. Yusuf, that's a good job
GOD BLESS
~GODSAYES~
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 8:18pm On Aug 01, 2011
@ SAIBUHARI, Nigeria's CORRUPTION CRUSADER, ARE YOU BRAVE? If you are a responsible man of your words, and a courageous "one-man riot squad", be bold and PUBLISH THE NAMES OF THE JOURNALISTS FROM OVER 6 NEWSPAPER HOUSES AND 2 TV STATIONS THAT YOU BRIBED WITH "BROWN ENVELOPES " CONTAINING YOUR DIRTY N4,000 EACH! If you can publish their names and the newspapers they represented, I PROMISE TO SEND TO YOU THROUGH SE,UN, the owner of Nairaland Forum, A "WHITE ENVELOPE " CONTAINING CLEAN N200,000! ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 9:13pm On Aug 01, 2011
A simple question for a complex mind uuh!!. With due respect sir i want to be involve. Mr envelop ooh!! sorry One man riot oh i mean saibuhari i promise with all my heart to double it up.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by walexy1952: 3:18am On Aug 02, 2011
she!!! Una do start to share our money men it like if u wait for this ccnl issue u go grow black and red bear bear ooooo lol men this shit is taken too long and i greet everybody including those that sent doc ,called alongside haters in the house we going to prove we can make it in nigeria thru just one nigerian but sha !!!!!ccnl ccnl ccnl ccnl we go soon go on strike because of una ooo plz dont laugh am cool and still alive walexy no dey taya live in adoekiti no food oooo hunger wan kill us oo
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 5:00am On Aug 02, 2011
@walexy1952, walexy1952. walexy1952, walexy1952 lol !! Let us on go ooh. How is Ado-ekiti? Am just a simple and ordinary human like you ooh. In comandclem we stand.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 10:07am On Aug 02, 2011
To all our muslim brothers and sisters i wish you happy fasting. Allah bless you all. Remember to pray for comandclem and Nigeria.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by arena07: 10:27am On Aug 02, 2011
@omokemesi we are from liberation newspaper sir can you tell us what u are going to do with the billions of dollars dat u're expecting on august 17 we are expecting ur reply sir.mumu i dey laugh ooooo @airmark aka mad man i said u shld go back to the hospital and take ur injection those psychic doctors are looking for u.saibuhari u're too much
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by airmark(m): 2:18pm On Aug 02, 2011
grin grin grin. @ Omokemesi, if Saibuhari lists them , i will personally hand him the brown envelope at his , ademola aguda, surulere, Lagos residence. grin grin grin
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by maclatunji: 4:56pm On Aug 02, 2011
Why can't someone in the government come-up with a definitive statement on this Commandclem issue. Is it a fraud or not?
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by badesco(m): 6:24pm On Aug 02, 2011
Which billion are you people expecting from who? Can Mobil afford to pay billions to comandclem? unless it is ready to wind up and if it winds up nobody will receive a penny. the waiting game continues,
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 7:22pm On Aug 02, 2011
NO DATE HAS BEEN FIXED BY SUPREME COURT FOR COMANDCLEM/MOBIL CASE. For those intoxicated Corruption Crusaders counting imaginary days and date of meeting their waterloo, no date has yet been fixed for Comandclem/Mobil case. A usually reliable source closed to Comandclem confirmed to me a few hours ago that no date had been fixed. He however revealed that Mobil had been served properly by the Supreme Court. The source declared: "We have taken Mobil to Supreme Court to enforce payment. "The brief is going thro the judiciary process after which the Court is going to give us a date for the determination. "Mobil has been served properly by the Supreme Court. "We have nothing to fear." OMOKEMESI: The above statement has further confirmed my earlier Post where I enlightened the irresponsible Saibuhari and his recalcitrant collaborators that only the Supreme Court could fix date and not Comandclem or Patentees. Saibuhari, Mr. BROWN ENVELOPE, in spite of the above information, you can still continue counting your days. After all, Viewers have known the type of person you are - a nuisance that lacks integrity and intelligence. ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 9:25pm On Aug 02, 2011
HOW TO GET ' the patentees' online news paper'

(1)Go to www.comandclemonlineforum.com
(2)Click on "Patentee Assembly"
(3)Click on "COMANDCLEM PATENTEES' ARTICL"
(4)Locate THE NEWS PAPER & dawnload . About 1.2MB

Happy reading.

~Yusuf_Akure
alias
~usefulman
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 9:46pm On Aug 02, 2011
Where will Omokemesi, Airmak, Banjo and the rest of the thieves be on August 17, 2011? Today is August 2 and in 15 days time, Omokemesi and co are expecting their billions from mobil. By that date they will be richer than Dangote and Adenuga combined. I understand they have applied for bullion vans from cbn to convey their liquid cash home. But where this fails to happen, I fear that the gangsters may commit suicide. What a tragic end it will be.
Oh is their a way we can prevent August 17 from coming?

Arena 07 I salute you my brother.
Yusuf Akure, where have you been? I missed you.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 9:48pm On Aug 02, 2011
Where will Omokemesi, Airmak, Banjo and the rest of the thieves be on August 17, 2011? Today is August 2 and in 15 days time, Omokemesi and co are expecting their billions from mobil.  By that date they will be richer than Dangote and Adenuga combined.  I understand they have applied for bullion vans from cbn to convey their liquid cash home. But where this fails to happen, I fear that the gangsters may commit suicide. What a tragic end it will be.
Oh is their a way we can prevent August 17 from coming?

Arena 07 I salute you my brother.
Yusuf Akure, where have you been? I missed you.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 10:44pm On Aug 02, 2011
Countdown on. Where are de barons and baronesses ati knigts and ladies of de liberation empire? Hey guys start upgrading so that you can make billions per month for life from de rulers of de new liberation empire starting off on August 17. Saibuhari and arena hope you are cool? Go and register as patentees now in order to enjoy de windfall. I de go Ogudu tomorrow to register. NDI EWU MOBIL money. You will wait forever.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 10:09am On Aug 03, 2011
THE FOOLS  HAVE  NOW BECOME  "SAIBUHARI MR. BROWN ENVELOPE & HIS JESTERS GROUP"                                             saibuhari must have now disappointed Mobil because he has no document in his portfolio and nothing in his head with which he could  defeat genuine Comandclem Patentees on this Thread.  A fool cannot overcome the truth with falsehood.                                                     I am sure Saibuhari, the corruption crusader, cannot go to Mobil to ask for BROWN ENVELOPE because he has failed woefully to effectively defend  Mobil on this Thread.  He was stupidly asking me to supply him with the documents and information he wanted to use against Comandclem.                                                        An empty-headed saibrown envelope who suddenly emerged on this Thread, eccentrically introduced himself as a one-man riot squad. He claimed he had taken over  Comandclem Patentees Assembly which he was not the initiator.  Since that time, I have been suspecting that saibuhari is not normal and needs thorough medical check up.                                                                 Unable to take over This Thread, saibrown Envelope engaged the service of two or three OTHER nonentities probably with BROWN ENVELOPES , to join him in insulting genuine patentees.                                              Let them list their achievements for Mobil in this Assembly.                                                              In any event they have formed a play group named "THE INSANE  GROUP OF JESTERS" led by Saibuhari, alias "MR. BROWN ENVELOPE".                                              They will be entertaining Comandclem Patentees and other viewers throughout this month on this Thread with a  Play titled "ON AUGUST 17 WE STAND"                                                             ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 12:26pm On Aug 03, 2011
Mr Omokemesi, you are much-more-more. Is good to use a simple sensible question to shot a foolish complex question. What a shame. Supreme court judges are on recess that is what is delaying things. Their resuming by mid september. God bless us. God bless comandclem.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 8:51pm On Aug 03, 2011
Omokemesi you are fighting a lost battle. Mumu, you didnt know you lost the battle before you set off for it. You are a fraudster milking innocent people of their hard earned money and promising them heaven on earth. But your day of judgment is fast approaching and you are adopting every strategy possible to fight back and to save your corrupt face. But you have failed already because you and I know you are not going anywhere with your back. Augut 17 is here and your are bound to be doomed on that day as all your fake promises to patentees will crumble like a pack of cards. You guys loudly told the rest of us that you are in supreme court and mobil will be ordered to pay you fools within 21 days and where they fail within the 21 days, that mobil will be liquidated within another 7 days. The end date for all your wild dream is to come through is August 17. We are waiting. We are watching and on August 17 we stand.

I hope, I just hope you have secured enough bullion vans from CBN to convey your billions home. I suggest you approach the central banks of west african countries for more bullion vans should the cbn not have enough. Blind man leading a gang of blind men. Ah, where will omokemesi and co be on the judgment day? Ah shame go kill them die. Suicide is the only way out of the impending shame and doom. Omokemesi, how did you lie your way to such a tight corner? I really pity you and pray God to forgive you and your gang members.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by sureboy505(m): 10:39pm On Aug 03, 2011
I AM IN A FIX AND
NEED
SUGGESTIONS
FROM VIEWERS: A
group of sadists (SAIBUHARI & CO.)
involved
themselves in
serious problems
before they
subsequently
became BLIND,
DEAF AND DUMB! I
(OMOKEMESI) now want to
advise them how
to solve their
serious problems.
Please, who (Among viewers) can
tell me how to
communicate with
those men that was blind,
deaf and dumb?
~OMOKEMESI. Dont worry Sir, élèsé kan kónì ló lái jíyá.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by teeoje: 1:46pm On Aug 04, 2011
can anybody tell me,what  ' They' comandclem' intend to tell us on august 6?

I know they have not gone to supreme court to file anything. they said ' Baba' king  will talk to us in few weeks.

why all the silence ?
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 8:47pm On Aug 04, 2011
can anybody tell me,what ' They' comandclem' intend to tell us on august 6?

I know they have not gone to supreme court to file anything. they said ' Baba' king will talk to us in few weeks.

why all the silence ?

My brother, they have nothing to offer but shame to themselves on their appointed day of doom and shame.
Ah, these guys are seriously worried and have fought hard to silence reasonable voices here but failed. On August 17, we stand. We are watching, we are waiting and we are counting. August 17 is close - very very close. What will Omokemesi & his gang do to save their corrupt faces? Me I no know o.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 8:56pm On Aug 04, 2011
August 17 please delay a little more in coming so that Omokemesi & co may enjoy their looth from patentees a little more. August 17, please dont come yet. I plead for Omokemesi, I plead for Airmark, I plead for Banjo. I equally pray for Surebobo even the obscure one - newken and all the gangsters.

From August 17, I will start laughing in my mother tongue.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 9:09pm On Aug 04, 2011
By newken

Last week, the inventor of the world's only anti-corrosive special paint (QIT) that preserves oil pipelines from corrosion, Professor Uwemedimoh and his army of patentees went on what is perceived as the final leg of the legal tussle to get justice by approaching the Supreme court of Nigeria, the highest court in the land, to enforce the judgment it had entered against Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited in December 2010.

Precisely, the team of comandclem counsels will be telling the supreme court that Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited has willfully refused to comply with the apex court's judgment decision ordering Mobil to pay the sum of N404, 888,600,000, being the value of unauthorized use of Professor Uwemedimoh's patent for off-shore and on shore drilling in the Niger Delta, and for mass producing an exclusive patent and selling same in the international markets without the permission and approval of the patent right owner.

the suit has been filed and within the next twenty-one days, according to civil Procedure rules in litigation, Mobil is expected to receive a formal final order from the apex court to pay the sum within seven working days, failure which everything Mobil becomes the exclusive property of Professor Uwemedimoh and his patentees, the patent owners. In plain language, it is called Liquidation.

But how did Mobil come into this sorry predicament?

The gangsters posted the above but are now trying hard to deny what they posted and making amends to their lies with unnecessary explanation. This is their usual way they have been deceiving patentees over the years. Each time, they promise one thing or the other and keep hope alive for unsuspecting patentees only to come back to claim that mobil bribed so, so and so as reason for their failure to keep to their promises. But I saibuhari (the liberator of the ignorant) have decided to take the fight to them and serve them their deceit as special dish this time around. There will be no hidding place.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 9:12pm On Aug 04, 2011
But where are they? I expect them to keep fighting till the end perhaps, they may succeed in silencing Saibuhari, missuzoma and arena007. Come on guys keep fighting, keep calling saibuhari Mr Brown Envelope and maybe it could distract saibuhari and make him run away from this forum. Cowards.

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (109)

How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online / Today Free Select Sure Matches, Bet9ja Booking Code / How To Get Your Profile In Trending List Of Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.