Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,733 members, 7,875,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:01 PM

Comandclem Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (157182 Views)

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly / Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (109) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 7:42pm On Jul 24, 2011
Omokemesi and Banjo, i will not allow you to change de subject. Did you file any case against mobil at de supreme court recently? True patentees are waiting for your answer and give de case number
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 9:20pm On Jul 24, 2011
WAR AGAINST "BROWN  ENVELOPE JOURNALISM"  IN NIGERIA:                                                                 "The Liberation" Newspaper Excels!                                               The Liberation Newspaper, floated since last year by the world-acclaimed Scientist and Inventor, Prof King Clement Uwemedimoh, has ZERO TOLERANCE for "Brown Envelope Journalism".                                                          In the "CODE OF ETHICS" that is conspicuously published in EVERY EDITION of the Newspaper, the Management even implored members of the public to contact them if any of their Journalists and Editors  "demand for such so-called brown envelopes".                                                          Excerpts from The Liberation's                    CODE OF ETHICS :                                                 "We at Liberation Communications Limited, publishers of The Liberation Newspapers, do not demand
or accept gifts or gratification to publish stories, articles and photographs, neither should our journalists.  Therefore, we implore you not to offer any to our journalists, and to please contact us if any of our reporters or editors demand for such so-called  brown envelopes.                                                             We are guided by the principles of factual, balanced and fair reporting and commentaries.                                                      We believe that these principles and ethical conducts are the basis of public trust and confidence."                                        OMOKEMESI:                               Unfortunately, this is the type of a well principled Newspaper which Saibuhari and his cohorts would relentlessly work against the continued circulation of the Newspaper in Nigeria.                                                                                                               Instead, Saibuhari would prefer to insert Naira, in thousands,  in "BROWN
ENVELOPES" and distribute  to corrupt and hungry journalists in order to achieve his whims and caprices.                                                May God save our dear country.                                                              ~OMOKEMESI                                                               .
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by airmark(m): 8:46am On Jul 25, 2011
@omokemesi, i knew very well the personalty of Saibuhari. He is nothing but a very fraudulent dude. i also knew with time he would expose his ambidextrous tendencies. The likes of saibuhari makes me ashamed when my european friends start discussions about Nigeria and frauds. sad sad sad
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by arena07: 9:33am On Jul 25, 2011
@omokemesi where have u been all dis days,cos saibuhari mentioned brown envelope u started shouting dat u want 2 start war on brown envelope u should be ashamed of urself it's now obvious 2 all patentees dat u omokemesi has nothing tangible say about ccnl 4godsake the truth has been revealed even ccnl officials knows dat.omokemesi u're a disgrace to human being ur reputation has already spoilt u have no dignity on dis forum god bless u saibuh
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by arena07: 9:41am On Jul 25, 2011
@airmark wonder shall never end see criminal calling another person 419 airmark keep shut if u don't have anything to say.lest i forget remember to take ur drugs dis morning
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by obinna120: 10:15am On Jul 25, 2011
Arenao7, atimes when i read your post i wonder what your mission here is.do you have any interest to protect by spending your time typing all these?we have invested ,yes, but attacking people the way you and your kind do here cant reverse it.if i were you,i would have taken ccnl to efcc for fraud.if making this forum boring for us is your aim then it wont work cos we are matured minds that know what we want and what to discard.while investing, i did my home work properly by investing what i can afford to lose,worse come to worse.so save your energy.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 10:20am On Jul 25, 2011
Mr. Omokemesi, eni kan o ki pa ohun mo agogo lenu, happy to see you back sir
he who make him/herself your enemy has automatically turned himself to the enemy of God
you have lots of tangible things to say, you are a man of honour and dignity
@ airmark, higher higher you will be going higher,
~GODSAYES~
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by airmark(m): 10:40am On Jul 25, 2011
@ Obinna120, God bless you. You will realise i did n't reply the goat arena07, in his last few crappy attacks on me. Silence is the best answer for him. He is a dullard and can't waste my time on a dunce. It also beats my imagination, why he and others were crying more than we the genuine patentees.
@ Godsayes, amen and you too , thanks bro.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by arena07: 11:19am On Jul 25, 2011
@airmark look at d most dullest person calling another person dullard shame on u remember to take ur drugs dis afternoon cos ur insanity is getting more aggravating so stop displaying ur foolishness here on dis forum oleeeeeeeeeeeee,
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 4:12pm On Jul 25, 2011
SAIBUHARI's "BROWN ENVELOPES"  OFFER SAGA:  Saibuhari, have you read "The Liberation" Newspaper's "CODE OF ETHICS" which I posted on this Thread yesterday?                                                             Considering the vehement opposition of men of integrity at  Comandclem to acceptance of "BROWN ENVELOPES", do you think they will emulate your illegal and corrupt way of getting undeserved publicity?                                                               Can you be bold to mention the names of the over 6 newspaper houses and 2 TV Stations whose journalists accepted your illegal offer of "BROWN ENVELOPES"  of N4,000 each?                                                    You have since yesterday disappeared, thinking how to defend yourself just the way you disappeared when I asked you to offer your "patriotic and humanitarian" advice to President Goodluck Jonathan on Mobil's oil spill  in Niger Delta and the Company's refusal to pay compensation to those affected.                                                     You did not want to comment on the Mobil's oil spill issue because you are afraid of offending Mobil on This Thread!                                          Your corruption-boosting offer of illegal BROWN ENVELOPES to journalists has put your patriotism and  integrity in doubt.                                               Saibuhari, the all-mighty  "one-man riot squad", come out and defend your self.                                                   ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 4:30pm On Jul 25, 2011
@arena07. Have stated this several time that you should manage how to use your common senses. Aba ! Everything, Life and Your inner mind is not all about abuse. Their is another way in expressing once reaction, just as am doing. Nobody mind your abuse but learn to leap when is necessary. Let your senses speak sense. Aba ! God bless us. God bless comandclem.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 4:37pm On Jul 25, 2011
@omokemesi. Saibuhari can not speak for now, why ? Because have just use by simple mind to ninny his complex mind. Brawn Envelop! !! may God save Nigeria from Nigerians. God bless us. God bless comandclem.@omokemesi. Saibuhari can not speak for now, why ? Because have just use by simple mind to ninny his complex mind. Brawn Envelop! !! may God save Nigeria from Nigerians. God bless us. God bless comandclem.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 5:45pm On Jul 25, 2011
"THE PUNCH" NEWSPAPERS           ALSO ABHOR                        "BROWN ENVELOPE JOURNALISM"                                                        The Punch Newspaper is among media houses waging war against bribing journalists with "brown envelopes" which Saiburi is happily encouraging in Nigeria.                                                                 In today's issue of "THE PUNCH", on page 8, the newspaper declared :                                                             "ETHICAL COMPLAINTS?                                                          We, Punch Nigeria Limited, do not demand or accept gifts or gratification to publish articles or photographs, neither do our journalists.                                                 Therefore we implore you not to offer any to our journalists.                                                             In the event that a PUNCH journalist demand such, please send your complaint (s) to ethics@punchng.com or 08168214977"                                                OMOKEMESI: saibuhari, that is The Punch Newspaper's policy for you.                                                       I am sure most of the prominent newspapers in Nigeria, if not all, have  policies that prohibit their respective journalists from accepting "Brown Envelopes".                                            Saibuhari, as a "good citizen of Nigeria", could you please name the newspaper houses and TV Stations where the journalists you gave Brown Envelope of N4,000 each came from?                                                                    If you can not, please remain silent for ever in this Assembly. You are not fit to be here.                                          Comandclem Patentees, nay all patriotic Nigerians need the contributions of those who  want Nigeria re branded, not people like Saibuhari.                                                       I hereby step aside.                                           ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 7:02pm On Jul 25, 2011
@ Airmark, GODSAYES et al I am sorry. Your posts are hereby acknowledged with immense appreciation.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 9:55pm On Jul 25, 2011
Everytime, once need it inner minds to comprehend its outer features. When your inner has been comprehended by rough attributes, then a wrong character is being de-clear wanted for a bad attitude. Your inner is being compose wit a simple mind before you transform it into a complex mind, but never forget your simple mind cause the carries the attributes in which the complex depends on. @Saibuhari, underestimate of simple mind cost you all this. That what comandclem use all the time{simple logic}. To be continue. God bless us. God bless comandclem.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by abaluv: 10:40pm On Jul 25, 2011
@Omokemesi, nice reading you again. Welcome back. Please try not to keep away for a long time at a stretch. About "brown envelops", may I observe that one who has the conscience to give journalists "brown envelops" will certainly think nothing of RECEIVING same from others, say from Mobil. Anyway, time will make all things clear. Please what is the current status? Courage Comrades, courage.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 4:52am On Jul 26, 2011
When you all agents get tired of your hypocritical noise about brown envelopes try and tell patentees de particulars of de case you claimed to have filed at de supreme court. We are all waiting.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 8:54am On Jul 26, 2011
@missuzoma can you tell me the latest problem you have by using the world {WE} the case as being file in the court, that all i can tell you. I know these the latest plan mobil ask you to ask abi ? When the time comes i will surely state the case number. God bless us. God bless comandclem.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 10:33am On Jul 26, 2011
When God speaks let no man make scratch because he is ready to deliver Africa.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by emmysceptre(m): 11:11am On Jul 26, 2011
Goodday nairalanders.i have been followin this forum 4 quite sometime now.it's pretty clear that there is no new information otherwise it would hav long been produced without much prodding.no amount of abuse or curses wil produce info that is not available so could that kindly stop.to omokomesi n others,if required info such as authenticating the case filed in supreme court is not available,it would be enlightening to say that instead of focusin on "brown envelope".and truly,without bias,this case is not being mentioned in any of the other dailies at all.why is that?i do not take sides-just stating the obvious.thank you.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 9:11pm On Jul 26, 2011
Banjo, just admit de obvious which is that ccnl did not file any case. Stop assaulting our sensibilities and displaying deep ignorance. Mobil does not need to pay anyone to find out a case number or to know you filed a case, it is de rule to also serve de defendant so he can prepare. It means Ccnl is mandated to serve papers to mobil. You goofed big time here by saying mobil sent someone to find out about your case. Admit it you have been lying to these people you took money from. How can de media report on non existent matter? De day of reckoning is fast approaching for you all there.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by ademolade1(m): 10:06pm On Jul 26, 2011
HELLO EVERY 1 IN D HOUSE. smiley
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 11:39pm On Jul 26, 2011
@missuzoma, you are the most funnest person on earth, how could you think so low to this extend. Did you think comandclem would not file a case and i would be here wasten my precious time ? Did you think have being paid for all this ? Tell me what would be my own gain if comandclem did not file any case truelly. I have dignity to protect. But i will abide by the rules being given to me no matter what you said. But very soon i will release the suit case. Now tell me where you will run to on that faithful day.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 12:48am On Jul 27, 2011
ADEMOLA DE, YOU ARE WELCOME BACK ON BOARD
I HAIL YOU, GREAT MAN.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 6:03pm On Jul 27, 2011
IN THE SUPREME COURT OF NIGERIA HOLDEN AT ABUJA APPEAL NO : SC.69/2011 SUIT NO: CA/C/15/2009 BETWEEN 1.REV.(DR) C.J.A.UWEMEDIMO 2. COMANDCLEM NIGERIA LIMITED) APPEALANTS AND MOBIL PRODUCING (NIG) UNLIMITED-RESPONDENT
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 6:09pm On Jul 27, 2011
Now tell me, who says comandclem does'nt have a case. I just hold the suit in knowing what our enemies will say. So am expecting your reply ooh. Next question !!. I still dey laugh un na ooh. God bless us. God bless comandclem.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by abaluv: 7:36pm On Jul 27, 2011
@Banjo24. Well done. Now what do you want missuzoma and co to talk about?
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by occur: 9:23pm On Jul 27, 2011
Good job banjo24,you are so inpress me .1 more frm you guys,i still dey lookooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 10:04pm On Jul 27, 2011
Omokemesi, the 419 agent looking for people to tarnish their image. As if you dont know brown envelope is a general phenomenon in nigeria. Get thee behind me you hipocrit. Any newspaper can openly deny or condemn it. Just invite a journalist to an event and dont give him transport money and see if your event will be given mentioned in their publication. Let the whole world read this, it is the truth about nigeria. See Omokemesi, the grandmaster of corruption talking of corruption. What corruption is worse than collecting money from innocent members of the public in the name of registering as patentees. Did your comandclem not tell people that registration will close immediately court gave ruling on the case. What happened since the court gave ruling on the case? Its getting to 2 years since the court gave ruling but you rogues have been busy collecting money from people. Why?

Concerning your 419 suit at the supreme court, you know that if there is any suit at all by you guys, its a frivolous one meant to buy time so that you can continue to to collect money from members of the public. The pertinent question you rogues have failed to answer is why is all the claims you guys claim here are not published anywhere in nigeria. There are many newspaper houses looking for stories, why are they not carrying your ccnl stories? Why is it only liberation newspaper, which is more or less a guerilla newspaper, that is carrying news about ccnl? Do you know that by any standard, ccnl is not a newspaper but a myopic guerilla publication? They cull news from other media and write only about ccnl. And Omokemesi call them newspaper. Its a shame. Infact, I cant grant them interview. Who reads them? Only omokemesi and his fellow gangsters.The mission of liberation is to deceive patentees by giving them false hope about patent money that will never come. Chief Uwemodimo is a smart man, he is collecting his patent from patentees - same patent he couldnt collect from mobil.

@Missuzoma, thank you for keeping the fire burning. Omekemesi has been hiding his face in shame until I wrote about brown envelope and he jumped up from his hidding to exhibit his pretension. Who is more corrupt than Omekemesi and the gang? Nobody.

@Banjo, you were lamenting ccnl does not have enough money as to give brown envelope to journalist but when your master Omokemesi jumped from hidding you behaved as if you were not a party to the discussion. Shame on you.

For all, ccnl does not have problem of money to get journalist to publish stories about the case with mobil, its just that ccnl has no story for any newspaper to publish. Only liberation the copycat outfit of the group has.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 10:09pm On Jul 27, 2011
@abalove, occur and the rest i really want to say thank you for your sincerity. See our enemies now, i told them last time that if i now post this suit how would they cover their head in shame. House should we forgive them ? But as for me i still dey laugh un na ooh. NEXT QUESTION !!! God bless us. God bless comandclem.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 10:19pm On Jul 27, 2011
saibuhari the master of crooks and konikoni lies. Even a simple minded blind man who cant see at thing at all we definately know you are typing lies. Its not new to me sha. But i know that the next generation coming out of y** will surely be the next generation of Liberation Har***. May god save Nigeria from Nigerians. NEXT QUESTION !!!. God bless us. God bless comandclem.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by airmark(m): 10:26pm On Jul 27, 2011
missuzoma:

Banjo, just admit de obvious which is that ccnl did not file any case. Stop assaulting our sensibilities and displaying deep ignorance. Mobil does not need to pay anyone to find out a case number or to know you filed a case, it is de rule to also serve de defendant so he can prepare. .

Banjo24:

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF NIGERIA HOLDEN AT ABUJA APPEAL NO : SC.69/2011 SUIT NO: CA/C/15/2009 BETWEEN 1.REV.(DR) C.J.A.UWEMEDIMO 2. COMANDCLEM NIGERIA LIMITED) APPEALANTS AND MOBIL PRODUCING (NIG) UNLIMITED-RESPONDENT
@ Banjo24, kudos.
@Miss uzoma, now you got what you wanted. It seems you would be unhappy for this, please find a neighbouring river in your village, perform your macabre dance and end it with a dive init. cretin.  grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (109)

How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online / Today Free Select Sure Matches, Bet9ja Booking Code / How To Get Your Profile In Trending List Of Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.