Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:26 PM

Comandclem Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (157156 Views)

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly / Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (109) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 8:22am On Jul 30, 2011
Where are my double mumus ? @ envelop Missuzoma. Envelop your day are number on free mans land, soon you will be liberation the prisonal and from their they would be teaching you how to sow robber and iron together, Mumu of the first class order waiting for the day his going tobe executed. @Missenvelop i thought your next post on forum we reflex the supreme court case i posted, but you bend pass it, what i shame. This shows you think from Anus missmumu, NEXT QUESTION !!! God bless us. God bless comandclem.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by nmerengini(f): 9:41am On Jul 30, 2011
hmm i remember comandclem today. Wow same old stories. Crooks
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 10:05am On Jul 30, 2011
Poor souls. They sound more angry, hungry and desperate as de days go by.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 11:39am On Jul 30, 2011
They are wounded and bruised and they try everything possible to drag people along the bottomless pit where they are bound. Moderator Airmark is violating data protection policy.

Whatever is the case, we shall see what they will do by 17th August. Crooks.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 11:45am On Jul 30, 2011
Where will Omokemesi, Airmark & co be after 17th August? Who knows?
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 11:48am On Jul 30, 2011
But why are they desperate and angry? Does it mean that the truth provokes this much?
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 11:51am On Jul 30, 2011
I think I know why. Because they know supreme court wont give any judgment as their is no case. So after 17th August, shame no go let them come this forum again.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 11:53am On Jul 30, 2011
Until 17th August, I dey laugh in Chinese.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 11:57am On Jul 30, 2011
One thing I like about this crooks is that even though they are wounded and bruised, they are fighting hard so that their garri will continue to flow at the expense of patentees - for registration must not stop. If registration stops, then they will be thrown into the unemployment market. Ah they cant see that happen. I can see airmak shout God forbid. How they wish Saibuhari, Missuzoma and Arena07 will just disappear from this forum and allow them to do what they know best.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by geetee7(m): 1:06pm On Jul 30, 2011
Thanksgiving
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by walexx08: 2:57pm On Jul 30, 2011
saibuahari and missuzona,u asked for the case number,it was provided ,what is your problem again for God sake?why cant u go verify may be the case number is fraud or not before u come to conclusion that is fake.I think u guys has hidden agenda on this forum.My advise to banjo and other member of this assembly who are truly patentees member is that we should try to ignore all this people once they post there jagons here.Dont let this agent of mobil divert our attention from the mail purpose of this assembly from onset.I know at the end of the day ,we shall laugh.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 3:58pm On Jul 30, 2011
I AM IN A FIX AND NEED SUGGESTIONS FROM VIEWERS: A group of sadists involved themselves in serious problems before they subsequently became BLIND, DEAF AND DUMB! I now want to advise them how to solve their serious problems. Please, who can tell me how to communicate with a man that is blind, deaf and dumb? ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2011
@omokemesi pls leave them and let them die because they cause it all, and let it befall on them all. I dey laugh in Thaiwanology. God bless we patentee. God bless comandclem.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 8:00pm On Jul 30, 2011
August 17 will surely come. We are still counting down. There is no hidding place for rogues. Ah I cant wait for August 17 to come. I still dey laugh in Chinese.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by sureboy505(m): 8:03pm On Jul 30, 2011
@MR OMOKEMESI. They need serious prayer!, fasting! nd deliverance!. By so doing, may be GOD ALMIGHTY may help them. I still dey laugh ho! In Latin,  Hahu Hahu Hahu Hahu Hahu, !
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 10:00pm On Jul 30, 2011
, because they are drowning, they are fighting hard and trying to lay hold to stray. But failure is their lot. Oh I cant wait for August 17. Should I change my laughter from Chinese. No, I dont think there is any better language that can produce laughter. May be I should try Swahili, no Bangladesh, no Ibibio or Dutch. In short, I laugh in combined languages.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by airmark(m): 10:40pm On Jul 30, 2011
saibuhari:

Moderator Airmark is violating data protection policy.

How on earth i missed this? You sounded like a kid who said to his teacher: Uncle, john is slapping me. grin grin grin

I only played with you and you were already crying. What of if i show you your residential address in Lagos? I thought you were an hardened criminal who will never shake during trouble. Saibuhari, you dissappointed yourself. Small boy. grin grin grin
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 5:28am On Jul 31, 2011
De boys are going mad with worry. They are now foaming at de mouth. Saibuhari this thread must run until august 17 so as to fully expose these fraudsters. Their time is almost up.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 5:42am On Jul 31, 2011
@saibuhari very happy to see you have ignored de fool that goes by de name airmark. He is about de most desperate and stupid of them all. Like you already know fools of his calibre end up destroying themselves. He must rely on solely his ccnl commission for survival or he won't get this desperate. I pity him a lot but the more they react the more I realise de level of fraud we are talking about. Count Down On.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 8:20am On Jul 31, 2011
@missuzoma verily verily you sound like a girl, the only thing in your brain now is {emptyness} i dont even know you are a girl !! I would have not posted the supreme court suit case. You dont have any thinking sha so far you are going to be help in carrying all burden. I rest my case over you.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by tenfour: 9:54am On Jul 31, 2011
Quote from: saibuhari on Yesterday at 11:39:05 AM
Moderator Airmark is violating data protection policy.

How on earth i missed this? You sounded like a kid who said to his teacher: Uncle, john is slapping me. Grin Grin Grin

I only played with you and you were already crying. What of if i show you your residential address in Lagos? I thought you were an hardened criminal who will never shake during trouble. Saibuhari, you dissappointed yourself. Small boy. Grin Grin Grin

@Airmark, you are too much! I thought you did not see that thing. Me i have just been reading without commenting, i have not really seen the information that i am looking for hence i will continue reading all the posts in good faith. KUDOS TO YOU AIRMARK!

I told you people a long time ago that SILENCE IS THE BEST ANSWER TO A FOOOOL, but you guys wouldn't listen. Anyway, maybe it's for the best so as to keep the forum lively.

God bless Comandclem and everyone else!!! smiley
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 10:16am On Jul 31, 2011
OPEN LETTER TO                                                   MR BROWN ENVELOPE SAIBUHARI, Head of Corruption Crusade, Nigeria.                                                                   Dear Sir,                                                             Today is very significant in two ways and I want you to make the best use of it in your own interest, unless you are a son of perdition.                                            Today is Sunday, the day of the Lord, and July 31, the end of the month!                                                            You have all along been behaving as Satan's ambassador without the fear of God in you.                                                            You have turned to a reprobate but I still love you.                                                                Please, read the verses from the Holy Bible quoted below THREE TIMES:                                                          Romans 1:28-32 King James Version (KJV)                                                                         " 28 And even as they  did not like to retain  God in their  knowledge, God gave  them over to a  reprobate mind, to do those things which  are not convenient;                                               29 Being filled with all unrighteousness,  fornication,  wickedness,  covetousness,  maliciousness; full of  envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity;  whisperers,                                                            30 Backbiters, haters  of God, despiteful,  proud, boasters,  inventors of evil  things, disobedient to parents,                                                                    31 Without  understanding,  covenantbreakers,  without natural  affection, implacable,  unmerciful:                                                             32 Who knowing the  judgment of God, that they which commit  such things are  worthy of death, not  only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them"                                             After reading the above passage, please temporarily forget about your resolve ambition to ruin the chance of Nigeria to become an exemplary advanced country through Prof Clement Uwemedimoh.                                                      Just rush to any Bible-based Church THIS SUNDAY, confess all your atrocities and sins you have committed against God and humanity, and promise to turn a new leaf  from the 1st of August, 2011.                                                        Repent, saibuhari, please, repent. Tomorrow may be too late for you.  I love you, but not your behaviours.                                                           Happy Sunday.                                                 ~OMOKEMESI                                  Please, read the verses from the Holy Bible quoted below THREE TIMES:                                                          Romans 1:28-32 King James Version (KJV)                                                                         " 28 And even as they  did not like to retain  God in their  knowledge, God gave  them over to a  reprobate mind, to do those things which  are not convenient;                                               29 Being filled with all unrighteousness,  fornication,  wickedness,  covetousness,  maliciousness; full of  envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity;  whisperers,                                                            30 Backbiters, haters  of God, despiteful,  proud, boasters,  inventors of evil  things, disobedient to parents,                                                                    31 Without  understanding,  covenantbreakers,  without natural  affection, implacable,  unmerciful:                                                             32 Who knowing the  judgment of God, that they which commit  such things are  worthy of death, not  only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them"                                             After reading the above passage, please temporarily forget about your resolve ambition to ruin the chance of Nigeria to be an exemplary advanced country through Prof Clement Uwemedimoh                                                     Go to any Bible-based THIS SUNDAY, confess all your atrocities and sins you have committed against God and humanity and promise to turn a new leaf  from the 1st of August, 2011.                                                        Repent, saibuhari, please, repent. Tomorrow may be too late for you.                                                             Happy Sunday.                                                 ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 10:31am On Jul 31, 2011
Mr envelop, what are you scare of ? Mo rope oni liver lo se un janu ni bi, i thought you get liver for that your jamtalk ni. I dont know you are just like a dog being draw in an ordinary paper barking. Airmark pls no kill am for me ooh!!! Lol.? Asè oti le ? Lode wan janu nibi gods punish your mouth for that. You are now calling me and my colleague fake when thousands of patentee across the globe have my number, address and e-mail address and they even know comandclem offices across Nigeria. Airmark con post your ordinary and just simple number, you con dey shake like chick being beating by rain. Remember i told you that in less than a month you and your envelop can be in prison being teach how to sow iron and rubber together, you think se i dey joke ni abi ? Fraudulent envelop? Patentee we too much jooo.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 1:16pm On Jul 31, 2011
The mad dogs are all out barking and yapping. Let them get on with that.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by obinna120: 2:09pm On Jul 31, 2011
missuzoma:

The mad dogs are all out barking and yapping. Let them get on with that.

the more u and ur likes write the more you sound disgusting to me.as for me, i ve only created a big garbage bin for your coments in my mind. and i advice all genuine patentees to follow suit. can you imagine these group of bought-over rogues and saboteurs?
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 31, 2011
IF THERE WOULD BE WAR, LET IT BE. JUSTICE MUST PREVAIL.

‘I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy’ these were the words of john Adams.

We are to make hay while the sun shines. We have a duty to make the world a better place. If we fail, we leave the world worse for generations to come.
Now is the time to tell the whole world what our right is as we are prepared to fight for it, no matter the cost. Our rights must at all hazards be supported, As Nigerians and patentees; we have a right derived from the invention of the anti corrosive special paint. The king has earned it for us at the expense of his ease, estates, pleasure and blood.
We have a right, an indisputable, indefeasible, unalienable right, More on www.comandclemonlineforum.com
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by arena07: 5:48pm On Jul 31, 2011
@omokemesi shut up with ur useless speech(brown envelope) ur post did not make sense at all.rmember i said u've no dignity on dis forum but u keep on increasing ur foolishness on dis forum if u don't have any tangible thing to say, shut up @airmark rmember dat those psychic doctors are looking for u cos u ran away 4rm psychic hospital i pray dat they will catch u oneday cos ur insanity is getting aggravating everyday.go and take ur injection
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 5:57pm On Jul 31, 2011
The rogues are desperate, like drowning men they are fighting their last battles. But their sins have found them out and their is no more hidding place. August 17 is by the corner. Airmark, Newken, Omekemesi, Banjo et al, where will you guys be - alive or in abyss? Oh I cant wait to see you commit suicide because the shame am sure will be too much to bear. Except you dont have shame.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 6:38pm On Jul 31, 2011
My dear saibuhari and arena07 i hear you! No retreat no surrender. They can only bark like de mad dogs they are. I strongly suspect that cunning old man they call king used strong otumokpo on them all or could greed be this powerful and blinding? Stay well two of you and have a good week even as we do the count down.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 9:13pm On Jul 31, 2011
@ saibuhari now that you are back in full swing, what are your findings about the Supreme Court Case File Number posted on this  Thread which you promised to investigate. Is it genuine or not?                                                      This is a very important Thread which prominent Nigerians also view.                                             You seem to be the only educated among those  opposed to better future for Nigeria but your un-flinching support for corruption has put your level of  maturity, education, reasoning and integrity in jeopardy.                                            If you are not a nuisance, what date you and your  cohorts are still counting when I have posted on this Thread that only Supreme Court could fix date of hearing and NOT COMANDCLEM OR PATENTEES.                                                            Saibuhari.  where did you complete your post secondary education in toronto, sorry in Nigeria?

This is because I went through your post since you emerged after running away from my questions and found no substance in them.   Are you still saibuhari, the one-man riot Squad?  If yes, you are running out of sense fast.                                                   In any event, I am not aware that a date had been fixed for hearing by the Supreme Court.                                                     If you and your tout are still counting date, perhaps you are counting the date of your downfall.                                                      ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 11:15pm On Jul 31, 2011
Let them continue counting the date their shallow mind we begin, i dont know why they are still mocking and barking when EFCC and so many other are waiting for any report to handle. Since all this days you have been shouting of reporting comandclem have you not taken any steps toward it ? Because have not heard of any offices of comandclem being close or seal. What have you done so far since you have being thinking of running comandclem dawn ? You even said you wanted to report to EFCC, have you not done that yet ? Or you no sabi EFCC again !! Till Jesus comes nothing you can do. I still dey laugh in Thiawanology.

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (109)

How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online / Today Free Select Sure Matches, Bet9ja Booking Code / How To Get Your Profile In Trending List Of Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.