Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,920 members, 7,872,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:37 AM

Burna Boy Embarrassed His Mother And Grandfather During An Interview (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Embarrassed His Mother And Grandfather During An Interview (video) (1008 Views)

My Journey To The BBNaija House - Yousef (BBC Interview Video) / Moments Burna Boy Walked Out On His Mother And Grandfather During An Interview / ''I Don't Like Big Weddings'' - Adesua Etomi Says In Throwback Interview (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Embarrassed His Mother And Grandfather During An Interview (video) by Instablog9jaa: 8:31pm On Feb 26, 2020
Burna boy is currently trending after he rudely ended an interview involving his grandfather and mother.

The African giant left his mother and grandpa embarrassed and lost for words after he stood up during an interview, with a foreign journalist who was busy quizzing his grandfather and mother about their time with late legend Fela Kuti.

“This interview is boring bro” He was heard telling the journalist, as he stood up and walked out on them as his mother stirred on perplexed and confused…

Watch video below:
https://djkotech.com.ng/2020/02/26/burna-boy-embarrassed-his-mother-and-grandfather-during-an-interview-video/

Re: Burna Boy Embarrassed His Mother And Grandfather During An Interview (video) by subtlemee(f): 8:35pm On Feb 26, 2020
no time for bullshit...

(1) (Reply)

Congrats As Nengi Becomes First Head Of House / “and She’s Not Here To Give Me Head” – Tekno, As He Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars / Very Beautiful Actress Angela Okorie Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.