Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,404 members, 7,891,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:48 PM

Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride (12226 Views)

When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. / Unbelieveable! I Am Still A Virgin At 24! / Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by holyeye(m): 1:14pm On Jun 06, 2007
Hajia me no go tlk say na curse to be virgin at 35. bt wetin me dey yarn b say na seminary u dey or u just no wan marry. Abeg d pathetic story be say u suppose don marry like 10yrs ago.
Forget d issue say u b virgin and seek 4 Mr. Right make God give u.
Na bad tin 2 dey claim virginity at dis age wen u suppose don born finish, unless say u wan claim celibacy dat one dey ok.
Na jst my opinion. i fit join such person in 100 days fastin and prayer.
no long tin
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by Bolarge(m): 1:22pm On Jun 06, 2007
seaylan:

Militia. How come you have no respect for what is sacred.The fact that you were unable to attain it should not make you look down on people who did. shocked
Thank you o my brother.This is what amuses me 'bout all these folks who try to feel hip because they've lost it. It's the good old secondary school mentality,since u've crossed the line of no return u try to psychologically coerce ur virgin friends into indulging in premarital sex too,not because u love them hell no!,not because the experience was earth-shatteringly fantastic but because u want them to come down to ur level.

@Topic
T'all depends on her reason for keeping it.If it's based on her sense of values,religious and or moral in the face of serious social and hormonal pressure to act in our presently loose but "normal" way,then I doff my hat and bow low.

If on the other hand it's as a result of lack of opportunity (impossible if u ask me),physiological or hormonal anomalies,physical deformity which may limit the number of men that approach her,then I recommend she gets help accordingly.

In summary she has my respect and admiration.Case closed.
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:23pm On Jun 06, 2007
@milita
you seem to take it personal.the poster only asked for suggestions and advice not criticize.
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by lexyman(m): 2:01pm On Jun 06, 2007
it;s fun staying online on nairaland forum. all these topics they aid digestion becos you go laugh ! laugh!! and laugh.!!!. by the time u finish laUghing u will call ur secretary for food i mean lunch and dinner !i beg remain virgin AIDS IS REAL,
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by haywhy(m): 2:03pm On Jun 06, 2007
Roflmao
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by MILITIA(f): 2:54pm On Jun 06, 2007
Haba!  What are you guys talking about?  Takin' what personal?  "no respect for anything sacred?  I did not criticize but only analyzing.  As the poster did not give us the reason why such " smithsonian relic" still exists, I tried to find  what called for the  existence of this "rear artifact or antique"!  I thought we had freedom to express our views here?  Why all the bad belle   Please you "holy nwejes" I expect you to have some sense of humour while you are "browsing" here.  Lighten up and talk a chill pill!  Life is too short for all this una anal retentiveness---HAVE A GOOD SHIT! I do every blessed morning with my "inhaler" for my toilet seat! cool

Life has phases!  At 35, I don retire dey train my children.  This 35 year old "whatever" is a slow paced one.  If you do not think that there is some "developmental lag" somewhere, then una dey the same boat.  I think you guys are Africans?  Is this what African culture is all about?  Virgin at 35!   Thank God no be my relation!  In the next 35 years, she will still be inside this virginity.  What a way to live! What a bore! Please, next topic jare!  EVEN UNA BLESSED VIRGIN MARY BORN PICKIN SO WHAT IS SHE TRYING TO PROVE
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:55pm On Jun 06, 2007
lmaoooooooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by iykstein(m): 3:04pm On Jun 06, 2007
i just dey wonder how the poster dey feel now,
instead make una tell am "weldone",  una want make she go commit, wonderful shocked
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by MILITIA(f): 3:07pm On Jun 06, 2007
I beg the Virgin Mama has proved her point!  We have clapped for her!  Now she needs to move on.  Once she reach the big 40 , no pastor in this world will visit her even at night! grin  You know you guys and age!  How many of you guys here will touch a woman for a bride over 30?  Then we are talkin of a 35 year old virgin?  Please get real! In African culture, we do not glorify "virginity" after 18! Something is definitely wrong!  There is time for every thing and this "virgin" missed the boat somewhere and may never get back on! angry
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:10pm On Jun 06, 2007
hmmmmmm
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by uchetobi(f): 3:15pm On Jun 06, 2007
If you are not married it’s a thing of pride to keep yourself for 35 years. Am sure it wasn’t easy. Congrats sister
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by MILITIA(f): 3:16pm On Jun 06, 2007
LOL cheesy  Typical!  When some people cannot hold a meaningful course of discussion, they get personal and resort to personal insults and attacks.  Better still they quote some scripture where devoid of any original ideas!  Sorry, I deal with issues in the topics posted not with individual frailties or lack of originality!  Piss unto you!
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by viee(f): 3:20pm On Jun 06, 2007
i tire o!

anyway, @ poster, it all depends on why d person is stiil a virgin
if it by choice, perhaps due to religion; she/he should feel proud and keep looking up to God if he/she wants to marry
if it is just that he/she did not see a partner (wish is not likely since sex is readily avaliable for those that wan it) she/he should be ashmed

anyway, i opt for the first instance since it sounds more realistic and i say, there are so many pple who are no longer virgins at 35 and are still single
virgin or no virgin do not gurantee what happens! for those pple that have been talking about being single at 35!

if you have a good a reason for still being a virgin, i suggest u feel proud of yourself  wink
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by iykstein(m): 3:26pm On Jun 06, 2007
viee:

i tire o!

anyway, @ poster, it all depends on why d person is stiil a virgin
if it by choice, perhaps due to religion; she/he should feel proud and keep looking up to God if he/she wants to marry
if it is just that he/she did not see a partner (wish is not likely since sex is readily avaliable for those that wan it) she/he should be ashmed

anyway, i opt for the first instance since it sounds more realistic and i say, there are so many people who are no longer virgins at 35 and are still single
virgin or no virgin do not gurantee what happens! for those people that have been talking about being single at 35!

if you have a good a reason for still being a virgin, i suggest u feel proud of yourself wink
i like this summary, thank u very much.
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by MILITIA(f): 3:28pm On Jun 06, 2007
LOL   cheesy  Una no see say na the ones wey dey for Niaja dey shout pass?  Una get work?  Besides sleeping in the church and praying for husband, wife, pickin, money, motto or NEPA---wetin else una dey do?  Boring people!  Please move over to busy areas in the world and let me see how much you will dwell on this nonsensical topic!  I bet my life, this virgin is not in Nigeria!  So stop making noise---hypo-po-po-crites!  How many of una be virgins sef!  Ye Ye people!  Keep dreaming of what you have lost at age 2! kiss
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by Makamiyaki(m): 3:33pm On Jun 06, 2007
@topic
it's either u're lying or u're a super-weirdo
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by uchetobi(f): 3:37pm On Jun 06, 2007
Why are Nigerians like this. Why should she be lying because you lost yours at birth does not mean someone else did. HAba
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by LEVI2ME(m): 3:42pm On Jun 06, 2007
wahala dey!!!!!!!!!
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by akinwunmi(m): 3:46pm On Jun 06, 2007
@Maka
SHAME ON U MAN!!!!I guess u over sexed abii.whts wrong in being one uhu!!

@Poster
Plz u r d only one who can tell urself wht 2 feel abt it ok.PLZ*************KEEP UR HEAD HIGH******I ENVY U JAREE**************THIS IS WHT GURLS OF THIS DAYS WILL NEVER BOAST OF.

Na U Biko!!!!
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by iykstein(m): 3:53pm On Jun 06, 2007
akinwunmi:

@Maka
SHAME ON You MAN!!!!I guess u over sexed abii.whts wrong in being one uhu!!

@Poster
Please you're d only one who can tell yourself wht 2 feel about it ok.PLZ*************KEEP UR HEAD HIGH******I ENVY You JAREE**************THIS IS WHT GURLS OF THIS DAYS WILL NEVER BOAST OF.

Na You Biko!!!!
Tell them, especially those who believe that civilization is all about being "LOSE" and F***King up and down,
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by LEVI2ME(m): 3:59pm On Jun 06, 2007
Both but more of a curse.
I pray it never happens to any of my children or friend
since it did not happen to me.
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by fabulous10(m): 4:19pm On Jun 06, 2007
na wa ! wethin d person de wait 4. na o! mke u d person go find person wey go help am bust the thing.
shooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by MILITIA(f): 4:20pm On Jun 06, 2007
@uchetobi

LOL  grin Talk ya own! People like you have no memory of when it happened since you are unconscious most of the time! grin Oshodi virgin!
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by akinwunmi(m): 4:22pm On Jun 06, 2007
I bet if Yoruba culture was still da same many ladies will remain SINGLE 4 LYF am tlking about the wedding night and white cloth stuff.***************I would luv to marry one, but i aint putting my hopes on it.jst chilling 4 a descent babe to take home to mama in 6yrs tym
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by uchetobi(f): 4:28pm On Jun 06, 2007
MILITIA:

@uchetobi

LOL grin Talk ya own! People like you have no memory of when it happened since you are unconscious most of the time! grin Oshodi virgin!

Did i refer to you? WTF warranted this insult abeg stay on your own o!
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by uchetobi(f): 4:33pm On Jun 06, 2007
Reading thru your previous post I now understand your personality. Am not surprised at your comments. Ride on. Just don’t get personal with me. abeg
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by MILITIA(f): 4:36pm On Jun 06, 2007
Lighten up!   That is why you no get man!  grin Why are you so tense!  That is why it is not good to be a virgin too long! I beg I dey follow you play oh! If you do not want me to address you tell me! I thought this forum was an interactive one
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by bebe2007(m): 4:48pm On Jun 06, 2007
uchetobi:

Why are Nigerians like this. Why should she be lying because you lost yours at birth does not mean someone else did. HAba

grin grin grin i guess thats true for some people. The way they are criticizing the Big V na wa o! what has the world turned into?? MUST WE ALL DO BEFORE MARRIAGE? Like i earlier said i congratulate you its not easy. Some attributed it to not finding a man Imagine!!!!!

Some people are principled for those of us who compromised , we should take cue from her. Its not an impossibility cuz many people out there are waiting for the right time. Wait on the Lord babes cuz you will reap it big time do not follow the bandwagon.
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by MILITIA(f): 4:51pm On Jun 06, 2007
All these fake "lagos" deeper life abi na deeper yansh virgin lobbyists! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by uchetobi(f): 4:59pm On Jun 06, 2007
MILITIA:

Lighten up! That is why you no get man! grin Why are you so tense! That is why it is not good to be a virgin too long! I beg I dey follow you play oh! If you do not want me to address you tell me! I thought this forum was an interactive one
Just wanted to be clear. No wahala cool
And just for the records. I have a man( a 3 yr old plus man)
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by MILITIA(f): 5:59pm On Jun 06, 2007
Eh-hen! Na so e suppose be! grin
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by holyeye(m): 6:13pm On Jun 06, 2007
Wetin all of una dey yarn sef. Pple dey congratulate, dis world dey amazing.
Wetin d kitten dey 4? na 2 carry am go grave? Abeg wahala dey tru tru. As i yarn earlier, if d lady no b reverend sista, make she pray 2 God to provide a gud man.
No be congrats or applaud she need abeg. Make una leave Militia alone, una tlk una own abeg she get right to her opinion. I dey ur side kampe.
How many guys ere go marry 35 yr old lady as first wife irrespective of virgin or no virgin?
Sum babes become worse afta dem hole don open. Dem go wan explore dose years in one day, jumping from bed 2 bed. I don experience dem tire so i no 2 dey move 4 dat kain yarn.
Na gud tin 2 remain virgin but no be 4 dis long. Abeggggggggg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Secretly Competing Wit Another Girl Whom Your Man Seems To Fancy / My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant / What You Know Determines Who You Date Or Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.