Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,399 members, 7,891,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:25 PM

Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride (12223 Views)

When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. / Unbelieveable! I Am Still A Virgin At 24! / Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by MILITIA(f): 6:23pm On Jun 06, 2007
Thank you mai brother! grin Which kain treasure be dis? Even if na goat meat pepper soup or "Ishi Ewu" delicacy!
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by myssfyne(f): 11:34pm On Jun 06, 2007
Hello everyone,thanks for responding.I was not necessarily refering to myself. I would not even support the idea of a person being a virgin at this age,its ridiculous.
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by BlkDiamond(f): 11:48pm On Jun 06, 2007
ahaahah heck no, na curse applaud am ko ni, na treasure? abi na gold? when u aint the only in this world switch to someother person fast lol , sry ass virgin.
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by MILITIA(f): 11:54pm On Jun 06, 2007
Thank you gals! I say no be ordinary eye! This virgin don "phock" all the evil spirits for badagry waterside finish! Any man wen go for there will be food for "olokun" grin I say it is not African culture!
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by iykstein(m): 10:00am On Jun 07, 2007
myssfyne:

Hello everyone,thanks for responding.I was not necessarily refering to myself. I would not even support the idea of a person being a virgin at this age,its ridiculous.

Haba myssfyne grin, e be like say the missile don 2 hot 4 u, wey make u begin deny say no be u be the V,
No let people mouth make u go do the thing ooo, because u go seriously over do am grin
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by lexyman(m): 2:16pm On Jun 07, 2007
grin grin grin I TALK AM NOW . NO B EYE ONLY
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by BlkDiamond(f): 1:37am On Jun 08, 2007
shocked grin grin grin
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by nossycheek(f): 3:52pm On Jun 08, 2007
@Topic

It is not impossible as I have 2 sisters in law aged 33 and 37 respectively who are claimed to be virgins and it seems to be true especially the older one. They have no boyfriends but impatiently waiting for the right man to show up. In fact, my husband have to ask the older one who stays indoors most of the times to show her face outside so as to be noticed by men and married off. The younger one frequents wedding occassions in order to be noticed but no boyfriend. They claim to get married as virgins. The older one spends time doing midnight prayers may be to get a husband. I know it is not easy but they are determined to keep their virginity at 33 & 37
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by Imani(f): 7:16pm On Jun 08, 2007
nossycheek:

@Topic

It is not impossible as I have 2 sisters in law aged 33 and 37 respectively who are claimed to be virgins and it seems to be true especially the older one. They have no boyfriends but impatiently waiting for the right man to show up. In fact, my husband have to ask the older one who stays indoors most of the times to show her face outside so as to be noticed by men and married off. The younger one frequents wedding occassions in order to be noticed but no boyfriend. They claim to get married as virgins. The older one spends time doing midnight prayers may be to get a husband. I know it is not easy but they are determined to keep their virginity at 33 & 37

Wow, that is a very interesting story.

Sometimes, like your husband suggested, ladies need to be more outgoing, this may clash with different personalities.

Praying and fasting doesn't solve all problems, what is the point of a prayer warrior who is not approachable to men?
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by tlops(m): 7:22pm On Jun 08, 2007
iykstein:

Haba myssfyne grin, e be like say the missile don 2 hot for you, wey make u begin deny say no be u be the V,
No let people mouth make u go do the thing ooo, because u go seriously over do am grin

eeyaah myssfyne don bow to d pressure coming from this thread.Its a good thing to be found at home at that age since the person is single.There are lots of pple of that  age and above that have fallen into this anomaly which is becoming a norm, and yet not married.some even bend in a bid to get d guy (for the guys they think: why pay for what u can get free).of what purpose is it loosing ur virginity when not married--experience?

Though its becoming tough to hold on nowadays but its becos we are losing our moral and spiritual  values thereby  accepting the anomaly in the name of modernization. with this thread I can bet no young lad or lass will value his or her virginty since everyone sees it as a thing for the dogs.its discipline intergrity and self control that will keep a guy or lady a virgin at that age.

And to anyone especially lady please its high time to get married (to ba ti peju o ma di ose ni) it becomes embarassing not to be married at that age whether u are a virgin or not.
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by kilodese(m): 7:32pm On Jun 08, 2007
militia@
This person obviously is not in Nigeria where you have sharp guys on every street corner. At 16 my hormones were already bursting loose! Whenever a guy touched me, I felt I was on fire! Kissing meant I had died and went to heaven- Could not wait to experience the real thing! When it finally happened at 18 in my first year in the University, out of the reach of my meddlesome parents---there was no going back! ABSOLUTELY, UNEQUIVOCALLY NO REGRETS! I still worship that guy till today for showing me road.

men I am still a virging at just 28 and I a guy and I am sure u will like to have feeel of another virgin can we hook.I am not joking o.
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by debosky(m): 7:44pm On Jun 08, 2007
you people are not even addressing the curse part of the thing, even if she was 'keeping' ( I no know wetin dem dey keep oh) 'it' for the man she will marry, why hasn't she done that by 35? lets be realistic - no woman wants to be single and still claiming virgin at 35 unless she wants to be a nun. IF it is because she has not seen a suitable man to marry it may be some curse of delayed marriage.

una wey dey carry virginity for head well done, it is not as important as some make it out to be, I'm tired of hearing all this crap that once you're married some magic transformation takes place that makes the sex all different! if someone is going to be promiscuous, keeping 'it' for him till after marriage will not stop that! all this 'he will love you for it' crap is really getting old, serious minded men are far more concerned about a woman's mental and social functionality than whether she simply didnt have sex before marriage.
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by kaly(f): 8:13pm On Jun 08, 2007
a curse!!!
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by myssfyne(f): 8:28pm On Jun 08, 2007
you're still a virgin at 28, thats nice and very good for you.keep it up but please don't keep it till 35.
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by Imani(f): 8:43pm On Jun 08, 2007
An unmarried lady at 35 is not necessarily a curse.

Most women at this age will want to get married but for some reason, is just not happening.

That doesnt mean that they have to start sleeping with just anyone.

I really don't know the benefit of being a virgin at 35, but for some people, it may mean a lot to them.
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by BlkDiamond(f): 11:59pm On Jun 08, 2007
crazy, crazy, crazy, at 35 a virgin and not married, 33, 35 n 37yrs old women virgins and not married they got lots of prob and explanation to do, are they ugly or dumb?
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by Ikomi(m): 12:03am On Jun 09, 2007
BlkDiamond:

crazy, crazy, crazy, at 35 a virgin and not married, 33, 35 n 37yrs old women virgins and not married they got lots of prob and explanation to do, are they ugly or dumb?

Its called love for virginity. How about that?
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:07am On Jun 09, 2007
debosky:

, serious minded men are far more concerned about a woman's mental and social functionality than whether she simply didnt have sex before marriage.

How many of such men seriously exist in Nigeria?
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by naijaway(m): 12:08am On Jun 09, 2007
I truly do respect you. My concern is did you ever have any relationship? and did it last?  but if its God plan, then more grease to your elbows, and hopefully someone would appreciate your temple unlike others that do it everyday like a compulsory subject. Am approximately ten years behind your age and is revealing to know that they are still females like that. Not really looking for a virgin female but I will be overwhelmed to see a twenties virgin that is beautiful.
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by BlkDiamond(f): 12:09am On Jun 09, 2007
indeed. well they can save it the guys got us to ''do''. grin grin grin we unvirgin people hehehehe
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by Bulga(m): 12:13am On Jun 09, 2007
Militia, I understand where you are coming from. Virgin at 35, something is definitely wrong somewhere!

Anyway, such a sexually repressed lady should do her best to marry a man who has a very very weak sex drive as well. Otherwise the man will be starved of sex till his dying day or till he walks out of the marriage.
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by BlkDiamond(f): 12:21am On Jun 09, 2007
the guy will be cheating on her @ bulga, wat nonsense
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by Bulga(m): 12:32am On Jun 09, 2007
@ BlkDiamond,
Do not forget that not every man likes to jump from one bed to the other. I, for one is a one-woman man. What would you say if I fall into such a lady's trap as a husband?
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by BlkDiamond(f): 12:34am On Jun 09, 2007
bulga i strongly believe you'll be cheating on her.
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by MILITIA(f): 12:35am On Jun 09, 2007
You guys are not tired of this topic?
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by BlkDiamond(f): 12:35am On Jun 09, 2007
hi malitia welcome sis i missed ya smiley
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by MILITIA(f): 12:38am On Jun 09, 2007
@BLKDiamond
missed you a bunch! you not sleeping? kiss

@Bulga
You like this virgin oh! grin
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by BlkDiamond(f): 12:40am On Jun 09, 2007
lol no its only 7pm
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by MILITIA(f): 12:43am On Jun 09, 2007
@BlkDiamond
True oh! Almost 8PM here! See Bulga wants this virgin real bad! tongue  I like his name oh!  Sounds like a serious dis-virgining weapon----------BOOO--YA-KA!  You will need some detonating devices to advance oh! LOL grin grin
grin
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by BlkDiamond(f): 12:45am On Jun 09, 2007
lol booyaka indeed no be small thing ooo.
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by Bulga(m): 1:03am On Jun 09, 2007
@ Militia,
You are wrong. I will never have an intimate relationship with a chick who is a virgin, not to talk of a 35 year old one who is sexually repressed.

Click on the below link and find what I said about virgin some months ago.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-37722.32.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Types Of Noises Guys Will Make During Sex / Secretly Competing Wit Another Girl Whom Your Man Seems To Fancy / My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.