Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,397 members, 7,891,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:21 PM

Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride (12222 Views)

When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. / Unbelieveable! I Am Still A Virgin At 24! / Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by MILITIA(f): 1:29am On Jun 09, 2007
@Bulga
BLKDiamond let us tell Bulga where he went wrong. I feel the pain for your magic stick oh!LOL grin So you failed once and decided that it was not worth the risk eh? That is where experience comes in. You were a novice and did not know what to do. You think you could gain "entry" by posing as a "Biafra warlord" eh! I go die oh! LOL grin grin grin No be so broda! Thank God I had a very good, experienced teacher! I no even know when the tin happen! cool Nice and easy with minimal discomfort! Yippeeeeee!
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by Nobody: 1:57am On Jun 09, 2007
militia I find ur posts very honest and full of humuor. Not to say experienced. I find all this 'holy-holy' people in here pissing.
Now a virgin at 35 is facked up. You must be an emotional wreck by now. There's this unexplainable bonding after sex with a loved one and not to have enjoyed that means u haven't really enjoyed good relationships.
Go get a good Bleep girl. personally I dont want to marry a virgin. Not at all. I'm too much of a freak for that shit. cool
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by BlkDiamond(f): 1:58am On Jun 09, 2007
u go nimi i feel u on that one.
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by ben123(m): 2:05am On Jun 09, 2007
it is absolutely preposterous for a girl to be a virgin at 35, dats some few years to menopause, some girls even get to menopause at 35, its all good if she wanna be a nun,
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by ben123(m): 2:09am On Jun 09, 2007
holyeye, u suppose be holy man, abeg how u take experience them, is it shoot at sight or look at sight?,
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by BlkDiamond(f): 2:10am On Jun 09, 2007
;d :d
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by ben123(m): 2:16am On Jun 09, 2007
nimi is a certified virgin,
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by BlkDiamond(f): 2:17am On Jun 09, 2007
lol no hes not i hope not
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by Bulga(m): 2:19am On Jun 09, 2007
@ Ben
How is life in Aberdeen? Am sure you are enjoying Naija/black babes over there. If so, I implore you to parcel one who is not a virgin to me.
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by MILITIA(f): 3:24am On Jun 09, 2007
Oh come on guys!  Don't be chickens!  Nothing wrong with "humpin" a virgin!  You just have to demystify the process and you are half-way there! Since no lady in the house wants to face this topic because they are still wishing they were still virgins, grin (I guess to sell it on "yahoo" abi na ebay), I will help you guys get through this mystifying process.  Don't be afraid of these "concrete congo" virgins.  Nothing dey for inside!  I like to be honest always!

You might fall in love with one of these "concrete 'toe toe' of a virgin", so you might want to take a few lessons on how to go about it.  Any ladies in the house? You know that the first time of the "great attempt" is always frightening because of all the stories and drama you have heard about the "procedure"!  Fine! But you go back with your guy and plan better.  Abi no be so?  You no say I dey talk to much! cheesy  Communication is everything to me. For me, the first attempt was like--uh uh.  So there was no need to even bother--- I knew what will happen.  I had done my research! I had vowed it was going to be a pleasant experience and not a fighting matter! So we forgot about the first attempt--just did the feeling around thing to ease tension for the moment.  You know what I mean? grin Then decided how to make it a pleasurable experience da next time! Ladies, this is where I leave you and go to the guys!  They need more help at this point.  Guys this is something you cannot do under stress and sweat!  Both of you must be relaxed! Like Bulga said, you might lose your "object" abi na "magic stick" and the girl will hate you for the next 24 hrs---only oh! See their faces! grin

What did we do?  LOL grin  Story dey come oh!  Hang with me.  Now I told you I was 18.  This bad moda phocker from that warri area was only 21!  This guy apparently has been disvirgining all the area mothers and daughters of the neighbourhood.  We go buy marijuana and kain kain keep for house.  After this guy feed me finish for evening we come relax!  About 2 hrs later, after the food don digest finish, we come begin inhale our stuff oh!  With a little booze to match.  LET ME TELL YOU!  THE SPIRIT CAME UPON US!  COME SEE FIGHT!  Long story short.  Nobody knew what happened.  A great spiritual experience! By the time it was all over about 4hrs (with breaks in between of course) -nobody knew which bodily fluid belonged to who!  Everywhere scatter scatter and jaga jaga!  Shooooooooo! I think the man lost more than I did sef! Trust Naija now, no light, no air-conditioner for hostel! Bloody Naija off campus hostel! We come sleep oh  for 10 hrs straight!  Na so oh!  Very lovely experience!   Till today we still they hola at eachother even when everyone don marry!  You know now?    NOTHING LIKE FIRST LOVE!

We call it "OPERATION DO OR DIE" till today.  Thank God the bobo dey another country.  Our marriage for don kpafuka for temptation!  Thank you Jesus! cool  You guys should NOT go and buy date rape drug oh!  I say it was mutual consent between us oh!  I bought my on Sh*t to smoke and drink! Since my aunties and uncles where into those kinds of things!  So nobody force me oh!  BUT IT WAS LOVELY! kiss  Una go kill person oh!  tongue  My fellow girl pals will really hate me now for telling their secret!  Make una go siddon for convent jare!  smiley
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by spoilt(f): 3:41am On Jun 09, 2007
if she was so sterling in character and morals how come she hasnt been snagged up a long time ago? just curious. grin
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by Nobody: 3:47am On Jun 09, 2007
@Militia great story but my issue about not wanting to marry a virgin has nothing to do with the 'hymen-breaking' act, rather it is the fact that I need me a freak in the sheets for a wife not someone inexperience broad that would learn from me.I want my wife to love to phock. Got it?
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by MILITIA(f): 3:54am On Jun 09, 2007
grin Did I have experience? You should be the one with experience. You think the hymen-breaking process is the problem? You are really not quite there! I say it is a psychological warfare! The physical act is on third of the problem. Getting the gal to put her butt in one place nko? So you can concentrate and do your job is the problem! That is where experience and planning comes in!
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by MILITIA(f): 4:00am On Jun 09, 2007
Yup! Freaky is good!  But yu still have to prepare for these 35 yr virgin them type!  You might not always get a freak!  You might just make your own "custome made" freak!  To your own specifications! tongue What if you fall in love with a "virgin" and it leads to marriage?  Make your own freak I say! wink

Gat to go now! Past my bed time. Have a good "virginless" weekend!
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by Nobody: 4:07am On Jun 09, 2007
I'm 'first love' to many a lady if u know what I mean wink been there done that. That's y I can categorically state that it isn't flatering to say the least to disvirgin a girl. the whole seducing, coaxing, and/or coercing makes it the more tiring. I don't need to customise any girl I want a woman who knows exactly what she wants and how often she wants it.
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by ogeeh(f): 4:34am On Jun 09, 2007
She has really tried.its not easy tokip that long.But i want to know .if she eventually gets dis virgined,wouldnt she feel so much pain?
More so ,I have a friend who is 25 and still a virgin.She has been been in relatioships but has tried to avoid pre-marital sex.Her Present boyfriend wants sex.though she has tried to convince him to wait.The pressure is becoming high and she has told him yet that she is a a virgin because on one of their conversations,she overhead him sayng something like he doesn't like the spill of blood(ie disvirgining a girl).she is so confused whether to tell him coz she doesn't want to loose him.though he loves her. sad
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by Nobody: 4:42am On Jun 09, 2007
nothing to say for now let me get some sleep [move]sleepy[/move]
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by BlkDiamond(f): 5:20am On Jun 09, 2007
ogeh she better tell him, the sooner the better.
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by BlkDiamond(f): 5:21am On Jun 09, 2007
auntie malitia nice one, shocked ur very smart, so u r into ganja too? :-Xah lets meet and smoke some shiit grin undecided
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by Bulga(m): 9:04am On Jun 09, 2007
I am seriously following Militia's lectures. The idea of customising a girl is not bad at all. But I have never smoked not to talk of ganja. I believe my first move is to start smoking ganja. So Black Diamond & Militia, count me in for the ganja meeting. Militia, it's obvious that you have a way with words, so it won't be bad if you lure the 35 year old virgin to join us.

Damn! Militia, it seems you are right. It is like I badly need the virgin.
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by MILITIA(f): 4:04pm On Jun 09, 2007
@BLKDiamond

Ganja is good and "crack is wack"! grin  Yeah babe I do not miss my ganja party on the weekends oh! I will have to see your ID first to share my ganja with you! I no wan go jail for endangering minors! shocked

@Bulga
You think all these freaks you are looking for---NA ORDINARY EYE?  NOT EASY TO BE A FREAK OH!  All you freaks in the house---you know how it is now?  Na ordinary eye?  LOL! grin  Sorry, my people, the truly born natural freaks have not been born!  Those are "born agains"! You need ganja to operate!
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by BIKINI(f): 5:48pm On Jun 09, 2007
madam militia & co make una sufri dey yarn .

u know in your heart fof heart, if only u wuld admit it that this lady is a rare gem.   honestly speaking.
u will never allow u daugther to start sleeping around just because u did " it ",and did drugs at the age u claim u started and came out unscathed{?}. na una type dey castrate any man when come near their daugthers, even when they become nubile. so why are u trying to mislead the young ones or people  with your talk?
   militia  i am glad u have finally revealled that on that "day"  of your disvirgining, u needed some degree of dutch courage from ' igbo' what u call 'crack' i thot u were a born pro. i even used to believe u started f**king during your embryonic stage . but alas it is not so, u started one day , of your own volition, not working according to another person's clock and definitly not idolized or scorned .so why don't u just leave the lady or any other person out there with the same situation alone for them to decide ,without your trying to make them feel less of a human being  . Let them  decide when , and how they want it (deflowering} abi u don turn to God ?
   u know one thing i have discovered in life is that it is different strokes for diferent folks . at the time u began it was ok for u  that does'nt mak it a "one size fits all' for the entire world.  circumstances in life afforded u those opportunities but do u go about crucifiying someone when no get that kind of chance? i know of a lady who got married at 37 and a confirmed virgin. even if she had slept around as u insunuate every body shuld do, wuld that have enhance her prospects @ husband search? i also know of ladies who started eating the forbiddin fruit very early and still ended up as old maids. some 2 got happiliy married despite having led wild lives. some 2 keep it and still don' get married , that' for dose who are keen on the marriage stuff,and if u ask me, in our society here in Naija it's common.
{next u'll say  being marriage crazy ain't right, which won't be right because u told us u are married} u no be Jah to decide that one too. cool cool cool
 so my dear , every body has his or her own life to live & that your followed a certain path doesn't turn it into the winning formular

i love being blunt on any issue .  i don' tbelieve in 'half truths" or 'something close to the truth'. call a spade a spade . if any one wants to be a100 years before attempting "to shine congo, or have her congo shined' it is up to that person, God & his\her concsience.

@myssfyne
 4rom the way u chickened out it shows that u are lying because 4 a lady to be up to that age and still have her chastity intact, she mus t have developed some measure of immunity to taunts like those of "militia & co"

i decided to give this topic my one kobo grin grin grin because i believe millons of people out there culd be reading ' militias  & co"'s posts and might start shapenening their opinions along those lines . it pays to be chaste after all said and done .whether your still hymenically sealed or uncorked, especially with the so many STDS around{condoms don't offer 100% guarantees}
  i know say now she and her recruits go launch all their ballistic missiles on me ,{ not sparing nuclear arms} .
  grin grin  **  am shaking with fear*** grin grin grin
na to day? grin grin grin grin grin

make una dey try talk tru sometimes everything no be entertainment
some issues go way beyond the talk show aura\attitude; they are sensitive
teach the world what u wuld want your own blood{kids} to emulate
'let's practise what we preach"

One love.
Nairlanders,
It can only get better
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by MILITIA(f): 6:08pm On Jun 09, 2007
Make una see wahala oh!  Wetin come cause all this big big grama?  Shooooooooooooooooo! shocked

@BIKINI
I am only expressing myself as oga Suen permitted me to do.  I appreciate your generous "thesis" on this subject.  Yup!  I am not God.  My life is my life.  My daughter's life will be hers.  I am only a guide to her and not her "GOD"  She too will find her own way.  I can only love and support her like my darling mother did for me.  I graduated from University, married, had kids and so on and so forth.  Did not do badly at all with all the "ganja"!  So hail to ya 35 year old virgin.  I really do not sleep with this topic on my mind when I go to bed.  Remember we are here to entertain eachother not to castigate.  So darlin'  -------------try and have some fun.
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by BIKINI(f): 6:44pm On Jun 09, 2007
@militia & co
and u can count on it that i am having that fun right about now that i have made ma contribution grin grin grin
as 4 sleeping with d topic in mind,that can't happen .infact u need 2 see me sleep . i can sleep thru a storm. and i prefer that particularly dreamless smiley smiley cheesy grin grin

thanks for seeing me as a darling {if u r not being sarcastic that is} tha'ts nice of u cos i see Nairaland as a family roundtable.
So .sister, it's one love to u kiss kiss kiss.

One love
Nairaland
It can only get better. grin grin
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by MILITIA(f): 6:48pm On Jun 09, 2007
Are you d famous "smithsonian relic"? embarassed @BIKINI I sleep well anytime! kiss
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by BIKINI(f): 7:02pm On Jun 09, 2007
@ militia my dear kiss
u need am
that is one thing [sleep} i don't joke with eitherkiss

wetin dey embarass  u wan form innocent now? shocked shocked just talk the talk jo.  kiss kiss
  na ordinary question u ask abi? and d ans na "no" grin wink

@ oboatioko
" a virgin at35 is a curse'

so says u .
i kind of gbadun that ur name sha oo grin grin shocked
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by BIKINI(f): 7:03pm On Jun 09, 2007
@ militia my dear kiss
u need am
that is one thing [sleep} i don't joke with eitherkiss

wetin dey embarass  u wan form innocent now? shocked shocked just talk the talk jo.  kiss kiss
  na ordinary question u ask abi? and d ans na "no" grin wink
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by BIKINI(f): 7:15pm On Jun 09, 2007
@oboatiako
na u say na curse . grin grin 2 someone else it culd be a blessing so hon live and let live.
i kind of gbadun dat ur name shocked shockedgrin grin.u don rotten finish ;Di being think say na me spoil pass but since i jam this your name grin, i come give maself some measure of hope grin grin
i no o dey surprise if all of una start to "an onslaught" on moi . i

;Dinfact i 'm expecting it grin wink wink wink but i have said ma mind.

" let the eagle perch ;let the kite perch whoever says the other should not perch, let his wings break" . . .this is according to our fore-fathers
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by BlkDiamond(f): 7:48pm On Jun 09, 2007
shocked why u no go write book about 37yrs old virgins naw abeg save us all the sermons jare lipsrsealed,wetin come bring the malitia and co thing eh bikini,  mind yourself oo. that woman isn't a rare gem as far as im concerned is it going to make her a millioniare maybe to u but not to others, secondly who said anything about sleeping ard? we r talking about getting laid earlier than 33, 35 or 37 and umm u really think malitia smokes ganja? girl spice up your life a little we r all having fun not all u see here is true, last but not least we contribuited our own piece of the recipe and so should u don't help us talk, talk for yourself. grin kiss
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by debosky(m): 10:19pm On Jun 09, 2007
I am really disappointed when i hear all this talk about virginity as if its the highest virtue of all, all it means is that no one has 'entered'!! not that you have 4 heads, or are a saint or any other freaking inferences people are making here. as for me, a 35 yr old unmarried woman (if not by choice) is something to be worried about, most women at that age have long forgotten about virginity and are thinking about advancing their careers or taking care of their hubby and kids.

y'all are still going on like she deserves a grammy or something! what if shes a tease who has been giving bj's since she was 14 but never allowed anyone to enter? (not saying she is) would you still praise her then that she has it 'intact'? abegiiiii

like I said, most serious minded men would care less about this virginity thing, some of y'all have been deceived that having that makes you a preferrable choice to men?? well it doesn't!! unless its a shitty man who is so afraid of his incompetence sexually that only someone who doesnt know any better would accept his shyte! angry

I'm through, virginity is good, but its not some bloody title or achievement/benchmark!!
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by MILITIA(f): 10:35pm On Jun 09, 2007
@
debosky

Amen! Something to celebrate at last! More ganja please! A breath of refreshing common sense talk! You know? Why are some landers fascinated by this "thing"? You all do not realize that there is a time for everything! Besides, most of you have nothing to offer on this website but "OBOATIOKO" topics! Una dry sha! Anything else to offer us than virginity and Mouth Action? migosh!
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by debosky(m): 10:56pm On Jun 09, 2007
oboatioko topics indeed grin grin grin

poor sexually repressed Nigerians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics) / Types Of Noises Guys Will Make During Sex / Secretly Competing Wit Another Girl Whom Your Man Seems To Fancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.