Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,403 members, 7,891,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:40 PM

Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride (12224 Views)

When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. / Unbelieveable! I Am Still A Virgin At 24! / Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by africhika(f): 12:28pm On Oct 02, 2009
   quote by orimili:
« #129 on: June 09, 2007, 05:34 PM »

i would take it as a blessing, it shows that she is committed to preserving herself for the perfect mate. It shows that she is a very paitent, and very faithful to herself, which most likely means that she will be faithful to the one she eventually marries. As a male, I once thought of my virginity as a curse, as according to social norms, I was 'supposed' to start having sex at a certain age.

I am 23, and still a virgin. I owed it at first to being quite overweight and unattractive during my teenage years. I always thought that no one would be interested in me, so I never thought about it. I started working out when I was 19 and lost nearly 1/3 of my weight, and gained muscle. I was suddenly considered very attractive, and started getting attention from girls everywhere, but soon realised that they were interested in me not for who I was, but only for sexual reasons. When they find out that I am a virgin, their goals become that of taking my virginity.

A while ago, I had a friend, who would constantly make me feel out of place because I never had sex. She was not a virgin, as she had sex for the first time at 14. She would talk constantly and proudly of her sexual experiences with her past mates, always comparing them with her current men. She has never had a relationship that lasted more than a few months, and all of them were based solely on sex. (It seems as she would try to build a relationship on top of it.)

There were times where she would try to convince me to have sex. She would at times touch me, and make me touch her, hoping that I would give in. I never did, and she would complain to others because of that. I have always told myself to wait until marriage, not completely understanding why I should, but it felt like the right thing for me. It is because of her that I truly began to understand why. She desires marriage, yet jumps into sex on the first date. Most men probably would not respect a girl that gives in so soon, they will see her as an easy target to get their loins satisfied. Her impatience, her distrust in men due to the previous statement, and her refusal to change her ways, have resulted in her never being in a relationship that lasted for more than a month. She has lowered confidence, as she always says sometimes that she feels like used properties, but is too comfortable with her ways to change.

I never want that to happen to me. I don't ever want to walk around feeling like that all the time. I saw that many others are falling into this, and I am told that it is very rare to be this age and still a virgin. Today, I see this as a pride, and will continue waiting so that my wife will know that I have waited for her, and sex with her will be the most beautiful experience, not a routine task that somebody did better. There will be nobody to compare her to, and it will be perfect, even with no experience beforehand. I saw that my virginity was a virtue, and should not be thrown away in order to satisfy someone else's wants for a few minutes.

Your friend should not see her virginity as a curse at all! The perfect man for her is out there, and he will be truly blessed to have her. As for the comments about fertility, she has waited this long, but when she finally gets married, God will surely bless her with children! You guys talk as if she will turn 36 and her womb will shut down. There are many cases of women well into their 40-50s who still bore children. I think that your friend should see it as a pride and should not give it up now. She has enough faith in God to wait this long, and trust, something good will come of all of it.

romeo, oh romeo, where art thou romeo?

sorry to bring up this ancient thread
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by kolaa007(m): 7:40pm On Oct 02, 2009
you are all crazy kongi go don kill that person its not possible to be a virgin till 35 in this modern age when gals and boys of 12yrs are no more virgins pls make una talk something else,
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by Nobody: 3:02am On Oct 06, 2009
Both!  And please don't ask me why. 
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by Kunbee: 3:10am On Oct 06, 2009
^^ y cheesy
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by Nobody: 3:50am On Oct 06, 2009
Kunbee:

^^ y cheesy

shocked shocked U no dey fear?
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by Kunbee: 3:52am On Oct 06, 2009
^^ wetin u fit do tongue cheesy
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by Nobody: 4:07am On Oct 06, 2009
Kunbee:

^^ wetin u fit do tongue cheesy

shocked shocked shocked You're BANNED! angry For insulting your superior. angry tongue
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by Kunbee: 4:16am On Oct 06, 2009
U sound like C2 and i am an untouchable cool
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by Nobody: 4:23am On Oct 06, 2009
Kunbee:

U sound like C2 and i am an untouchable cool
ROFLMAO, grin

Ok, This is why I say Both, What on earth would keep a woman till 35yrs without a husband or even a child, and it's a pride to those who see it that way, tongue
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by Kunbee: 4:25am On Oct 06, 2009
OK ooo i grab but are u C2
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by Nobody: 4:37am On Oct 06, 2009
Kunbee:

OK ooo i grab but are u C2

C2?
Lol, Do I sound like C2? shocked
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by Kunbee: 4:43am On Oct 06, 2009
Yep cheesy
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by Nobody: 4:52am On Oct 06, 2009
Kunbee:

Yep cheesy

Hmm, So where is he Now?
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by Kunbee: 4:53am On Oct 06, 2009
No idea u tell me wink cheesy
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by Nobody: 5:03am On Oct 06, 2009
Kunbee:

No idea u tell me wink cheesy

Probably He's Hibernating on some island, tongue
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by Kunbee: 5:09am On Oct 06, 2009
Aiit wassup
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by rhymz(m): 5:14am On Oct 06, 2009
@poster,my advice is for U to pick up that form for nuns at St Dominics.
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by Kunbee: 5:26am On Oct 06, 2009
^^^lol LWKMD
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by Nobody: 5:42am On Oct 06, 2009
In the 1st place i dnt believe.virgin @ 35,wetin sef.
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by sayso: 10:44am On Oct 06, 2009
is it not normal to award trophies to such people,but sha he/she is closer to purity.
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by obakenny: 5:31pm On Oct 06, 2009
both, pls let find out,is she beatiful?
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by whitesturd(f): 4:05pm On Oct 08, 2009
sometin is definitely wrong sumwere
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by Vuitton(m): 6:42pm On Oct 08, 2009
Make she carry am go grave na. . . Angels and demons go flog am for not using her talents
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by Anabel(f): 7:47pm On Oct 08, 2009
babe its just somehow, i don't want to say its a curse, and its not a pride, why don't you help yourself when you need to or are you SU
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by Vuitton(m): 8:26pm On Oct 08, 2009
Its definitely not a pride. . . Shame will almost kill her around her mates with boyfriends, husbands and kids undecided
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by Rooneyboy(m): 12:28am On Oct 09, 2009
What's she keeping it 4 , or does she want to take it to her grave ?
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by Rooneyboy(m): 12:30am On Oct 09, 2009
The place will really be smelling right now.
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by vislabraye(m): 2:01am On Oct 16, 2009
At that age. It's alot of discipline.

I'm really surprise that many ladies in NL are yapping the virgins. Early marriage is good, don't preserve the stuff too long. At least let your husband/wife tear the rubber when still elastic
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by Kunbee: 4:31am On Oct 16, 2009
Rooneyboy:

The place will really be smelling right now.

smh
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by VALIDATOR: 10:57am On Oct 16, 2009
vislabraye:

At that age. It's alot of discipline.

I'm really surprise that many ladies in NL are yapping the virgins. Early marriage is good, don't preserve the stuff too long. At least let your husband/wife tear the rubber when still elastic

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You baaaaad ooooooohhhhhhhh.

Ask anybody who is a virgin@35 if she is happy.She obviously can't be happy.
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by Drwinthy: 3:15pm On Oct 16, 2009
It should a pride
For more dating tips visit www.perfectsdate..com
Re: Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride by Kuljoe(m): 3:46pm On Oct 17, 2009
I see sum pple comments dat as she neva ad a bf b4. So if she as had, does dat mean. Should sex b a standard or basis 4 a relationship. Beware of guys wit dat standard cos everywoman cn av sex. As 4 d virgin @ 35, she really tried cs bodi no b firewud. Let her pray 2 God 2 provide her husband 4 her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Secretly Competing Wit Another Girl Whom Your Man Seems To Fancy / My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant / What You Know Determines Who You Date Or Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.