Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,954 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:36 AM

COVID-19 Lockdown: Household Items You Should Consider Buying - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Lockdown: Household Items You Should Consider Buying (51321 Views)

Photos: Thousands of Heavily-armed Americans Rally against COVID-19 Lockdown / How Prepared Are You For Total Lockdown In Lagos, Other Parts Of Nigeria? / Masturbate During Coronavirus Lockdown To Boost Your Immune System - Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Household Items You Should Consider Buying by Catoptrophobia: 9:38pm On Mar 30, 2020
Catoptrophobia:
No bar oooo
And I need a job too during this lockdown period so I can acquire some of these things mentioned by the Op
God no go shame us oooo
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Household Items You Should Consider Buying by gboyetade: 9:38pm On Mar 30, 2020
Nice one
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Household Items You Should Consider Buying by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:39pm On Mar 30, 2020
no be to stuck up be the problem ask ur self how many families in Nigeria can boost of just 50k both in case and in the bank ?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Household Items You Should Consider Buying by Bashnigga(m): 9:40pm On Mar 30, 2020
RemoveKebab:
Cutlass, Axes, Spears, Mace, Guns, Tanks, APCs, IFVs, Rocket launchers and rockets, frag grenades, Flash bangs, Incendiary grenades, Land mines, flame throwers and last but not the least a Tactical NUKE.
Lol, war against Corona virus
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Household Items You Should Consider Buying by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:40pm On Mar 30, 2020
no be to stuck up be the problem ask ur self how many families in Nigeria can boost of just 50k both in cash and in the bank ?
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Household Items You Should Consider Buying by kcubani: 9:40pm On Mar 30, 2020
You didn't mention Meat or fish, very important

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Household Items You Should Consider Buying by ipobarethieves: 9:42pm On Mar 30, 2020
Gaari,Beans,rice,sugar,palm oil,Groundnut oil,Groundnut for emergency like garri,kids indomitable,spaghetti,eggs
Lido game,film etc
Petroleum in case
No time
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Household Items You Should Consider Buying by placeofallure(f): 9:43pm On Mar 30, 2020
I came across this list 5 days ago before I went to the market and it helped me do some adjustments to my initial list. God keep us safe under His wings. It is well.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Household Items You Should Consider Buying by dayorich: 9:44pm On Mar 30, 2020
chibu4u2:
The Mod that just pushed this to front page now is high on cow dung.

A post as relevant and important as this, written since morning na now the mod con remember to push am to FP.

Thank you OP jare. Nice info.

You read my mind bros.
Let him take it out of frontpage because it is useless already.
Mtchew
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Household Items You Should Consider Buying by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 30, 2020
Tookool:
90% of Nairalanders are always complaining of lack of money
.....I'm beginning to think I'm in a gathering of broke people. That's not a good place to be at all

It really is a bad place to be cheesy grin
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Household Items You Should Consider Buying by RemoveKebab: 9:45pm On Mar 30, 2020
Bashnigga:

na for looters, burglers, cannibals, and rapists in case civilization collapse cheesy

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Household Items You Should Consider Buying by Tsolutionifede(m): 9:45pm On Mar 30, 2020
IlovePMB:
Spiritual food that can't heal someone with coronavirus, is that one spiritual food.
u never had it, and u saying it doesn't heal
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Household Items You Should Consider Buying by nurez305(m): 9:49pm On Mar 30, 2020
frankblinkz:
I have more than #1m bro....I'm a Hustler....I'm just saying EVEN if they share #1miion each,its like a pinch from the donated funds......
I also said the rumoured 10k seems impossible....are we bigger than USA that's giving it's citizen $1000 or more
it is well brother... something like this can not work in Nigeria because we don't have any database in this country. Imagine if they try to distribute through bvn, think of millions of people that don't even have any bank account. Also some families will benefited more than others....it is just not going to be possible to do such in Nigeria
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Household Items You Should Consider Buying by SharpJoe: 9:53pm On Mar 30, 2020
Without Mass Testing, we are just cooking a recipe for disaster.

Lockdown means nothing without testing, isolating and treating infected ones.

Switzerland Discards Lockdown; Goes For Mass Testing and Fast Treatment

https://www.nairaland.com/5765180/switzerland-discards-lockdown-goes-mass#87936773
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Household Items You Should Consider Buying by Godchosen1(m): 9:54pm On Mar 30, 2020
God is able and he has settled the case already.
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Household Items You Should Consider Buying by mechanics(m): 10:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
RoyalBlu:
This is so comprehensive OP.

Well done smiley

It's a good thing spiritual food is included. Very essential.

May God bless and keep us all.
Yeah.
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Household Items You Should Consider Buying by blackboy(m): 10:05pm On Mar 30, 2020
what isawwasmostppl buying rechargable fans
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Household Items You Should Consider Buying by RenaissanceGuy: 10:06pm On Mar 30, 2020
frankblinkz:
I have more than #1m bro....I'm a Hustler....I'm just saying EVEN if they share #1miion each,its like a pinch from the donated funds......
I also said the rumoured 10k seems impossible....are we bigger than USA that's giving it's citizen $1000 or more
Go and do your math again. If they share ₦100K each to just 50 million people, that'll amount to ₦5TR - half of our budget, which we don't even have enough fund to finance. Not to talk about 1m for 250m people. You can't compare US budget to ours - their yearly military budget alone is $700bn while our own total national budget is around $25bn.
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Household Items You Should Consider Buying by AsawanaDgreat: 10:07pm On Mar 30, 2020
noted
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Household Items You Should Consider Buying by evelyn938: 10:15pm On Mar 30, 2020
God will feed his people,O'God make a way for your people.,please help a brother to buy roar food this period.
ACCT NAME: Roland Ekop David
ACCT NUMBER: 2061096235(UBA).
Thanks and Godbless.
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Household Items You Should Consider Buying by Iceberg3: 10:39pm On Mar 30, 2020
ipobarethieves:
Gaari,Beans,rice,sugar,palm oil,Groundnut oil,Groundnut for emergency like garri,kids indomitable,spaghetti,eggs
Lido game,film etc
Petroleum in case
No time

Shut up, thank you.
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Household Items You Should Consider Buying by Happyfela(m): 10:43pm On Mar 30, 2020
This thread is Ten Ten
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Household Items You Should Consider Buying by zoedew: 10:48pm On Mar 30, 2020
Thanks to you! Instructive and informative.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Household Items You Should Consider Buying by Jovi123(f): 10:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
Easy to say than done, where's the cash for all those stuffs especially those at the peripheral sphere of the society?
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Household Items You Should Consider Buying by Jovi123(f): 10:57pm On Mar 30, 2020
Easy to say than done, where's the cash for all those stuffs especially those at the peripheral sphere of the society?[color=#770077][/color]
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Household Items You Should Consider Buying by tonididdy(m): 11:22pm On Mar 30, 2020
LordAzubuike:
This lockdown is meaningless.. not for a third world country like Nigeria. You're ordering people to stay at home without providing any relief support for them ...what about hustlers that feed from hand to mouth? How will they survive..

Worse still they've brought to military to make sure there is compliance.. this country is a joke.
But it's for the good of mankind. Not everyone will survive this pandemic but there will be survivors. Our prayer is we are amoungs the victors.

India is currently on more than 14days absolute lockdown now. That doesn't mean no food to buy but it's just we are in a wicked world and people take advantage of this times to make 3ripple profit, most esp persons in Nigeria.

India is reliefing it's poor citizens but they must sit at home, for normalcy to return.
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Household Items You Should Consider Buying by uglodoh(f): 11:27pm On Mar 30, 2020
Valfrankie:
Books, books, books!!! Get some educational materials. I'm fascinated by esoteric texts, and actually wish I had the hard copy of certain books. Novels also, especially bestselling thrillers. Trust me, you don't wanna press phone throughout this period. If you have interesting books to share, please quote

Go to play store. Download the app anybook. From the app you can read any novel by any author online. You have to be on fone o.
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Household Items You Should Consider Buying by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 30, 2020
ConnectedMan:
I have so much fried meat at home you would think im about to throw a party

Contact me for your art work / graphics design. ..
let me pick one, 08064357013 whatsapp
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Household Items You Should Consider Buying by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 30, 2020
nurez305:
lol, 1million each because you are told to stay at home grin grin grin

If they release you to the street, can someone like you even make 50k in 2 weeks.... no be only 1million , na 1billion
hatch

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Household Items You Should Consider Buying by Angelfrost(m): 11:46pm On Mar 30, 2020
Bashnigga:

Nope... War against those that might target him in the event of anarchy due to widespread hunger!!! grin
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Household Items You Should Consider Buying by buzorcharles(m): 11:51pm On Mar 30, 2020
Op Perfect time to write this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind / WHO Blames Pesticide For ‘mysterious Deaths’ In Nigerian Town / 5 Ways To Cure Mouth Odour In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.