Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:40 AM

COVID-19 Lockdown: Household Items You Should Consider Buying - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Lockdown: Household Items You Should Consider Buying (51322 Views)

Photos: Thousands of Heavily-armed Americans Rally against COVID-19 Lockdown / How Prepared Are You For Total Lockdown In Lagos, Other Parts Of Nigeria? / Masturbate During Coronavirus Lockdown To Boost Your Immune System - Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Household Items You Should Consider Buying by PattyMike(m): 11:53pm On Mar 30, 2020
Norabay:
i don't have money for food stuff

Ebi a kpa, kpakpa ajao grin
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Household Items You Should Consider Buying by Angelfrost(m): 12:12am On Mar 31, 2020
uglodoh:

Go to play store. Download the app anybook. From the app you can read any novel by any author online. You have to be on fone o.

Whoever you are, wherever you are... I thank you from the very depth of my heart!!!

God bless you for that app!!! So grateful!!!

You are one of the best things to happen to Nairaland!!!

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Household Items You Should Consider Buying by Seandisputed(m): 12:45am On Mar 31, 2020
I'll do basically anything right now for my siblings to eat. I can go hungry
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Household Items You Should Consider Buying by Sharonstone7719: 12:49am On Mar 31, 2020
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Household Items You Should Consider Buying by tobymoore(m): 12:57am On Mar 31, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:
Hello Nairalanders, good morning and happy new week. So I heard last night that the FG has declared a total lock down on 3 states which are; Lagos, Abuja and Ogun starting today 30th march 11pm. I quite well that a number of persons will be at the market today to buy essential things needed for the 2 weeks lock down.

So I thought it's cool to share with you all some essentials needed for this period which should guide our buying.

Please note that it's just a general guide, so please feel free to customize it to your specific needs.

(1) DRY FOODS: Stock up dry foods such as grains, spaghetti, flours, yam, garri, noodles, spices, oils, cooking condiments, matches or lighter and every other kitchen necessities with long shelf life.

(2) WATER: Good supply of drinkable water cannot be over estimated at this period.

(3) FIRST AID: Store up first aid medications such as paracetamol, anti - diarrhoea medicines, mentholated spirit, cotton wool and every other functioning first aid kit.

(4) FOR KIDS: If you have children in the house, don't forget to store up snacks, drinks and toys or games for them.

(5) HYGIENE: Ensure that all things needed for your general sanitization and personal hygiene are not compromised. Things like sanitary pads, tissue papers, bathing soaps, tooth brush, shaving creams or sticks, tooth paste, washing soaps, detergents, bleach, vinegar, masks, gloves, sanitizer, body creams, water for laundry and bathing.

(6) CONNECTION: Remember to stay connected! Ensure to pay your utility, internet connection, airtime and cable bills.

(7) CASH: Have accessible physical cash and credited debit cards at home so you don't get stranded when you run out of supplies.

(cool RECREATION: Stock up on relaxation games either board games or cards, movies and music.

(9) SPIRITUAL FOOD: Most importantly, stock up food for your SPIRIT. Spiritual books, tapes, worship compilations, anointing oil and communion items i.e communion bread or wafers and wine.

(10) Now that you have all these, do remember to stay at home, stay safe, wash more, pray more and panic less!

God Bless You
Shile.
Chloroquine should be part of first aid now cos government doesnt care about you they ask for travel history first amd Chloroquine is accepted in US for treatment of covid 19 so stock it up too as backup
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Household Items You Should Consider Buying by Nobody: 12:57am On Mar 31, 2020
Good morning Everyone.

Please someone should help me out, i am really dieing slowly.
I have not eaten and the hunger sensation in my stomach is like its causing me ulcer, i have been rolling on my bed and can't even sleep. Someone should please come to my aid.
I am not a scammer, i am not a lazy person, i can do job's for you for a fee if you reside in Edo State.

In case you want to help me with anything my account details are:
access bank
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Household Items You Should Consider Buying by londayo: 1:36am On Mar 31, 2020
ProfDview1:
It is good but most of us don't even have money for these.. Na for street we dey fetch water..

I know that the God, the unchangable changer will make us survive this... I am very sure, my Father in heaven is too sure, He never fails

Yorubas call him
Alagbada ina, alawotele orun
Oba aiku Oba aisa Oba aidebaje

Some don't even bliv him but yet, He still loves them

Make I sing
Gbangban, kabitikabiti
gboro gboro to da aye
Nfe Nfe to da orun
Eyin loba, kabiosi

Chineke idima
Idima idima oooo
Idima oo idima idima oooo

E no too bad if person ask for my account number.. Shud incase you Wana ask..
This is it 0498290513 ayobami

Ayo/ joy will meet u for home

Incase you want to insult me, kindly go to Twitter and insult those people that shared their account numbers... Their picture even dey there, so u will even know how the person looks like but here, it's a faceless forum..

Insulting me Is just like pouring water into a Basket

God bless you all... We gonna survive this.. God never sleep
What of the name of the bank
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Household Items You Should Consider Buying by favour32(m): 2:31am On Mar 31, 2020
LordAzubuike:
This lockdown is meaningless.. not for a third world country like Nigeria. You're ordering people to stay at home without providing any relief support for them ...what about hustlers that feed from hand to mouth? How will they survive..

Worse still they've brought to military to make sure there is compliance.. this country is a joke.
This government wicked sha!
No palliative.
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Household Items You Should Consider Buying by uglodoh(f): 5:24am On Mar 31, 2020
Angelfrost:

Whoever you are, wherever you are... I thank you from the very depth of my heart!!!

God bless you for that app!!! So grateful!!!

You are one of the best things to happen to Nairaland!!!

Amen
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Household Items You Should Consider Buying by daniwise(m): 6:25am On Mar 31, 2020
ProfDview1:
It is good but most of us don't even have money for these.. Na for street we dey fetch water..

I know that the God, the unchangable changer will make us survive this... I am very sure, my Father in heaven is too sure, He never fails

Yorubas call him
Alagbada ina, alawotele orun
Oba aiku Oba aisa Oba aidebaje

Some don't even bliv him but yet, He still loves them

Make I sing
Gbangban, kabitikabiti
gboro gboro to da aye
Nfe Nfe to da orun
Eyin loba, kabiosi

Chineke idima
Idima idima oooo
Idima oo idima idima oooo

E no too bad if person ask for my account number.. Shud incase you Wana ask..
This is it 0498290513 ayobami

Ayo/ joy will meet u for home

Incase you want to insult me, kindly go to Twitter and insult those people that shared their account numbers... Their picture even dey there, so u will even know how the person looks like but here, it's a faceless forum..

Insulting me Is just like pouring water into a Basket

God bless you all... We gonna survive this.. God never sleep

Channel this energy into something more productive.
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Household Items You Should Consider Buying by bewla(m): 6:36am On Mar 31, 2020
[quote author=ProfDview1 post=87915342]It is g
E no too bad if person ask for my account number.. Shud incase you Wana ask.. This is it 0498290513 ayobami

u forget to add Bank name insuit not in case
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Household Items You Should Consider Buying by charidot(m): 6:49am On Mar 31, 2020
What should the poor buy? I personally do not have 1,000 naira in my account as a family man

RiyadhGoddess:
Hello Nairalanders, good morning and happy new week. So I heard last night that the FG has declared a total lock down on 3 states which are; Lagos, Abuja and Ogun starting today 30th march 11pm. I quite well that a number of persons will be at the market today to buy essential things needed for the 2 weeks lock down.

So I thought it's cool to share with you all some essentials needed for this period which should guide our buying.

Please note that it's just a general guide, so please feel free to customize it to your specific needs.

(1) DRY FOODS: Stock up dry foods such as grains, spaghetti, flours, yam, garri, noodles, spices, oils, cooking condiments, matches or lighter and every other kitchen necessities with long shelf life.

(2) WATER: Good supply of drinkable water cannot be over estimated at this period.

(3) FIRST AID: Store up first aid medications such as paracetamol, anti - diarrhoea medicines, mentholated spirit, cotton wool and every other functioning first aid kit.

(4) FOR KIDS: If you have children in the house, don't forget to store up snacks, drinks and toys or games for them.

(5) HYGIENE: Ensure that all things needed for your general sanitization and personal hygiene are not compromised. Things like sanitary pads, tissue papers, bathing soaps, tooth brush, shaving creams or sticks, tooth paste, washing soaps, detergents, bleach, vinegar, masks, gloves, sanitizer, body creams, water for laundry and bathing.

(6) CONNECTION: Remember to stay connected! Ensure to pay your utility, internet connection, airtime and cable bills.

(7) CASH: Have accessible physical cash and credited debit cards at home so you don't get stranded when you run out of supplies.

(cool RECREATION: Stock up on relaxation games either board games or cards, movies and music.

(9) SPIRITUAL FOOD: Most importantly, stock up food for your SPIRIT. Spiritual books, tapes, worship compilations, anointing oil and communion items i.e communion bread or wafers and wine.

(10) Now that you have all these, do remember to stay at home, stay safe, wash more, pray more and panic less!

God Bless You
Shile.
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Household Items You Should Consider Buying by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 31, 2020
londayo:
Gtb sir
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Household Items You Should Consider Buying by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 31, 2020
author=bewla post=87943161]

Gtb sir
daniwise:

Channel this energy into something more productive.
Do u av one for me
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Household Items You Should Consider Buying by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 31, 2020
[author=bewla post=87943161]

Bewla, it's gtb sir
londayo gtb
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Household Items You Should Consider Buying by Tookool(m): 7:59am On Mar 31, 2020
Sirmuel1:

cheesy This is funny cheesy

Don't be deceived. Some People here are just catching fun. Nothing serious. There are some Celebrities, Politicians and many rich Dudes here. Whatever they write here is just for fun.
Ok
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Household Items You Should Consider Buying by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 31, 2020
londayo:
Pls let me no when u Send it Sr.. So that I can thank you
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Household Items You Should Consider Buying by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 31, 2020
[quote author=bewla post=87943161][/quote]
Bewla, pls let me no if u sent anytin so that I can tank you
[quote author=bewla post=87943161][/quote]
Bewla, pls let me no if u sent anytin so that I can tank you
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Household Items You Should Consider Buying by PapaAdanna: 8:55am On Mar 31, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:

God Bless You
Shile.

Una go just come here d write nonsense without considering how many Nigerians can actually afford such

Ndi ara
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Household Items You Should Consider Buying by akennynews(m): 8:57am On Mar 31, 2020
Over 3,000 people have now died in US as a result of Covid-19
https://akennynews.com.ng/over-3000-people-have-now-died-in-us-as-a-result-of-covid-19
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Household Items You Should Consider Buying by Happyfela(m): 10:18am On Mar 31, 2020
Calm down.
PapaAdanna:

Una go just come here d write nonsense without considering how many Nigerians can actually afford such

Ndi ara
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Household Items You Should Consider Buying by Happyfela(m): 10:33am On Mar 31, 2020
God bless you.
uglodoh:

Go to play store. Download the app anybook. From the app you can read any novel by any author online. You have to be on fone o.
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Household Items You Should Consider Buying by uglodoh(f): 11:35am On Mar 31, 2020
Happyfela:
God bless you.
Amen and you too.
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Household Items You Should Consider Buying by adegoke4sure: 12:00pm On Mar 31, 2020
hahahaha

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Household Items You Should Consider Buying by Bashnigga(m): 12:07pm On Mar 31, 2020
Angelfrost:

Nope... War against those that might target him in the event of anarchy due to widespread hunger!!! grin
Hahahaha, no be lie... Never underestimate the power of hunger, it makes people do unimaginable things
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Household Items You Should Consider Buying by RiyadhGoddess(f): 10:56am On Apr 28, 2020
GOOD NEWS!
My long awaited book will soon be out.
The book Atonement, the mystery of reconciliation is one book that you all must read...
Written by Me, with a Pen Name - Deborah Shirley.
Why the name?
Deborah is a character in the Holy Book that I am being fashioned after, a Mantle that I am wielding and of course you all know my name Shile that's Shirley.

ANTICIPATE, Coming Soon!
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Household Items You Should Consider Buying by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:15am On May 10, 2020
FAM it's few minutes for service to start. Please click on the link below to join Pastor David Ogbueli Live as he ministers to us God's Word.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccgB1S61F6A

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Household Items You Should Consider Buying by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:06am On May 24, 2020
Join Pst David Now for another amazing time in God’s presence. God has a word for you and we will be glad to have you in our midst.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JquEHLuFFxo
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Household Items You Should Consider Buying by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:54am On May 31, 2020
Good morning & Happy Sunday FAM.
I invite you all to Join Pastor David Ogbueli this morning as we continue in the end time prophetic mysteries.
Use the link below to join us & we will be glad to have you in our midst.
God Bless You.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Jqp2fAOXZo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind / WHO Blames Pesticide For ‘mysterious Deaths’ In Nigerian Town / 5 Ways To Cure Mouth Odour In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.