Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,677 members, 7,968,964 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 04:01 PM

How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. (12198 Views)

How Do You Manage With A Wasteful Over Sabi Wife / Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by Kingarthur21: 1:53pm On Apr 12, 2020
Mstick:
It's simple!

IT'S angry that cococandy and pocohantas are happy.
where did all this begin?you state your grievances and ochol states his/her grievances as well and you both agree to brush it off...
Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by Octopusssy(f): 1:54pm On Apr 12, 2020
And the calvary has arrived cool

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 12, 2020
OchoL:

Yes I'm man who jerks off to cococandy's misery and I'm proud of it grin
You wish she was miserable.

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by pocohantas(f): 1:55pm On Apr 12, 2020
chivera018:
You wish she was miserable.

But she isn’t and he is going to deal with that for LIFE. smiley smiley

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 12, 2020
Wow! I love the way this thread was cleaned and some mentally unstable men banned.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 12, 2020
Octopusssy:
And the calvary has arrived cool

Those dumb blind bats who banned me for making fun of you angry

Hope they won’t be like naija police and ban the survivors for bullying
Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by PeacenLove2: 1:58pm On Apr 12, 2020
Biancah:

The misogyny is too much, the ladies on this site are really trying, I won't advise any male close to me to use nairaland, the men here are too toxic.

Nairaland is actually a good forum if one is focused. There are opportunities here for self development. Fortunately/unfortunately some see it as a place to vent, you know how hard the country is, and truly some have very bad experience in their domestic lives perpetrated by the opposite sex. Some people find relief by faulting others. It's a shame.

Freedom of speech is one right that is deemed guaranteed. We cannot all feel the same way as we have different life experiences that have shaped us. Not everyone can break free from chains of ignorance especially with poor or no education in our part of the world. So, when I come across sometimes very baffling comments, I'd just ignore them. You cannot help them if they have convinced themselves your right to defend yourself is an insult to them.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by Mstick: 2:03pm On Apr 12, 2020
Very weak woman. Unlike you when I write something I don't go and modify.

If you're in a loveless marriage LEAVE! don't come online and spread your bitterness.

Your in laws know you better than anyone else, that's why they choose to be far from you and your dead kids.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by cococandy(f): 2:11pm On Apr 12, 2020
pocohantas:

Please capitalize on it o. If NL were IG, you should be an influencer. Facts only. cheesy

That’s what I was aiming for though. I do interactive reviews for designer fragrances (Chanel, Gucci etc), beauty products from most brands and main designer bags like Louis Vuitton or lessers ones like Michael kors and coach .
Not money based though. Just for fun.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by Kuns84(m): 2:13pm On Apr 12, 2020
sisisioge:

No vex omoge, leave the kid matter out of it. May God in His infinite mercy compensate your loss beyond expectations. No mother should ever lose her children. It is well.

Exactly. Why is she praying for someone else to lose their child? When she herself has experienced loss. That's evidence of a wicked heart.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by Octopusssy(f): 2:15pm On Apr 12, 2020
Kuns84:

Exactly. Why is she praying for someone else to lose their child? When she herself has experienced loss. That's evidence of a wicked heart.
What of the person making a mockery of her loss? She is only reacting like a normal human being.

Abeg stop defending shit_ you can't swallow.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Letter To Nigerian Parents. / Which Do You Support: Marrying The One You Love Or Loving The One You Marry / Ways To Teach Kids To Believe In Themselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.