Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,556 members, 7,881,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 11:24 AM

How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. (11610 Views)

How Do You Manage With A Wasteful Over Sabi Wife / Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by Biancah(f): 6:26pm On Apr 10, 2020
saucecoder:

You did waitressing as your first job while getting your certification. Your Insta handle is L****_RN. Na you dey call yourself RN. grin You too fake abeg
I have noticed you always attack Coco, what did she ever did to you ? Do you have a beef with her ?

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by bendazum: 6:29pm On Apr 10, 2020
veave:

I wasn't talking to you. Where did you see when the poster claimed his wife is a feminist? Do you even know what feminism is? See avoid me.

What should be the financial role of a wife to her husband?
Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by bendazum: 6:31pm On Apr 10, 2020
freecocoahubby:

I pity the poverty stricken home you come from that has pushed you to begging for alms on Nairaland. Oponu!

At your age, you cant afford to feed yourself.. you should've been flushed down the toilet in a used condom or rather swallowed by your wh.ore of a mother. Useless girl.

This is not necessary. Let's stick to the subject matter instead of attacks.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by cococandy(f): 6:34pm On Apr 10, 2020
Biancah:
I have noticed you always attack Coco, what did she ever did to you ? Do you have a beef with her ?

He following who’s not following him and having sleepless nights over someone who doesn’t care about his existence

15 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by Biancah(f): 6:38pm On Apr 10, 2020
saucecoder:

I dont like fake people who pretend to be what they are not,Pocohantas is another person like that. Coco has everything she has now because of a man, she should be honest and not deceiving young women here telling dem they can leave their husband when her own lifestyle is tied to her husband's US navy salary.
Maybe her husband doesn't disrespect her, abuse her or cheat on her. If her husband doesn't do any of those, why should she leave him ?

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by Bluehill1051: 6:39pm On Apr 10, 2020
Be beating her. She'll improve by force
Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by veave(f): 6:40pm On Apr 10, 2020
by
bendazum:

What should be the financial role of a wife to her husband?

To support, that is why I asked the question what she does for a living. If she's unemployed, everything would seem wasteful because the spending is coming from only one source. If she's gainfully employed, she'd always augment what ever she's given with her own income and might not need an allowance for personal upkeep. Or wait, if a wife doesn't have a job and you don't give her small money for herself to buy things like her toiletries. Where do you think she'd do? Inflate the price of everything on her market list because she knows even if she asks her husband for money he'd grumble.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by extol1(m): 6:41pm On Apr 10, 2020
bendazum:

#50 000 per month?

That is someone's monthly salary o. Some earn less.

Show respect.
I don't mind her, I dislike such kind of ladies that makes women look down on men. imagine, give her 50k every month as if they are buy a bag of rice every month.
Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by tabithababy(f): 6:55pm On Apr 10, 2020
saucecoder:

You did waitressing as your first job while getting your certification. Your Insta handle is L****_RN. Na you dey call yourself RN. grin You too fake abeg

Haaaa.... shocked shocked. Waitress nkwa cheesy
Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by veave(f): 6:57pm On Apr 10, 2020
saucecoder, OchoL, cococandy you guys sheath your swords. Let's face the business at hand
Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by Vyolet(f): 6:59pm On Apr 10, 2020
bendazum:

#50 000 per month?

That is someone's monthly salary o. Some earn less.

Show respect.
Respect to those that earn that little, I do not mean to spite anyone.

What i am saying is, that 50,000naira is not enough monthly in Nigeria of today so if someone spends that kinda money, the man has no right to call her wasteful.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by cococandy(f): 7:12pm On Apr 10, 2020
veave:
saucecoder, OchoL, cococandy you guys sheath your swords. Let's face the business at hand

I have no sword to sheath because obviously I’ve attacked no one. Typically they bully you with personal attacks and then call you the bully even while you’re glaringly ignoring them.
And call those who agree with you arselickers meanwhile they are high-fiving each other in their folly but don’t consider themselves arselickers.

Wash, rinse , repeat.

Carry on

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by Kuns84(m): 7:13pm On Apr 10, 2020
Vyolet:

Respect to those that earn that little, I do not mean to spite anyone.

What i am saying is, that 50,000naira is not enough monthly in Nigeria of today so if someone spends that kinda money, the man has no right to call her wasteful.

I beg to differ. It's his money at the end of the day and as someone rightly pointed out on the front page, she needs to work and contribute to the household for her to truly appreciate the value of any amount her husband gives her.
Gone are the days when households survive on a single income. Women need to stop feeling so entitled.

9 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by Kuns84(m): 7:14pm On Apr 10, 2020
Alennsar:

Please leave that mindless idiot and he's nothing but a tout. omo irankiran

Is it because he exposed you for begging on NL? Coz I don't understand your beef with the guy.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by veave(f): 7:21pm On Apr 10, 2020
cococandy:

I have no sword to sheath because obviously I’ve attacked no one. Typically they bully you with personal attacks and then call you the bully even while you’re glaringly ignoring them.
And call those who agree with you arselickers meanwhile they are high giving each other in their folly but don’t consider themselves arselickers.

Wash, rinse , repeat.

Carry on

Okay. Abeg peace. Ko?
Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by Alennsar(f): 7:22pm On Apr 10, 2020
Kuns84:

Is it because he exposed you for begging on NL? Coz I don't understand your beef with the guy.

Seems you are not trained properly to mind your business and moreover i didn't beg from you both nor did i do it secretly. I did not force anyone to give me, so what

Birds of the same feather.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by Kuns84(m): 7:25pm On Apr 10, 2020
Alennsar:

Seems you are trained properly to mind your business and moreover i didn't beg from you both nor did i do it secretly. I did not force anyone to give me, so what

Birds of the same feather.

But you begged for food on a public platform didnt you? Lol.
Continuosly insulting him doesn't make you look any better - just saying.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by Vyolet(f): 7:27pm On Apr 10, 2020
Kuns84:

I beg to differ. It's his money at the end of the day and as someone rightly pointed out on the front page, she needs to work and contribute to the household for her to truly appreciate the value of any amount her husband gives her.
Gone are the days when households survive on a single income. Women need to stop feeling so entitled.
Well, even those that work hard waste money, she may be working and contributing and yet a heavy spender, at the end of the day, it is her money.

May God save us from Poverty
Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by frozen70(f): 7:29pm On Apr 10, 2020
Sotland:
Are you a feminist?

Why the question
Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by saucecoder: 7:31pm On Apr 10, 2020
Biancah:
Maybe her husband doesn't disrespect her, abuse her or cheat on her. If her husband doesn't do any of those, why should she leave him ?
I just used that as an example na. The woman is always talking down on men,thats my point. Even if other women can, not her. Her entire level in life is due to a man's generosity, a nice man who even forgave her for cheating on him.How can someone like that be telling women that they should do their own thing. What is her own thing grin

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by saucecoder: 7:34pm On Apr 10, 2020
tabithababy:

Haaaa.... shocked shocked. Waitress nkwa cheesy
Lol,why is this surprising? Nigerian migrants in US with no employable degree or certification work odd jobs first before acquiring degree or certification.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by Alennsar(f): 7:34pm On Apr 10, 2020
Kuns84:

But you begged for food on a public platform didnt you? Lol.
Continuosly insulting him doesn't make you look any better - just saying.

I guess you didn't know what really happened but you're putting your mouth isn't it?

He was busy insulting all the women folks in a degrading manner, insulting peoples parents and wife even after someone corrected him and you expect me to be quiet. No i can't because he does not exhibit the character of a well trained person..

I'm not a serial beggar and i have my own personal job that earns me money. If not for the lock down what would make beg.

And moreover God has been faithful to me since the past three weeks without anybody support

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by yeyeosoronga: 7:37pm On Apr 10, 2020
cococandy:
One day I’m a CNA, the next day waitress. Now I’m an RN. Na wa grin

Softly.

You seem to have some stalkers on here.

They've even followed you to instagram

Why did you not agree to his proposal na, before your husband snatched you away?

He sounds a lot like a a jealous lover, and it's very unhealthy.

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by cococandy(f): 7:39pm On Apr 10, 2020
yeyeosoronga:

You seem to have some stalkers on here.
They've even followed you to instagram

Why did you not agree to his proposal na, before your husband snatched you away?

He sounds a lot like a a jealous lover, and it's very unhealthy.

I’m playing the long game.

Shebi I’m a port harcourt and owerri and Maryland prostitute?

From threads of apology to threads of mockery and posts filled with bile and venom.

He thinks he’s smart.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Start A Footwear Business..... At Factory Price, And Be Your Own Boss / Wife Drags Husband To Court For Stealing Her N15,000 Phone / There's This Room In My House That Makes My Skin Crawl, What Could Be The Cause?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.