Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,774 members, 7,938,343 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 11:39 PM

How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. (12011 Views)

How Do You Manage With A Wasteful Over Sabi Wife / Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by femmyapson(m): 8:21am On Apr 12, 2020
ahnie:
Transfer the money to me...lemme teach her how to spend wisely...as a prudent isoko woman
u mean he should make u her second wife.. or mayb divorce her sef n marry u
Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by pocohantas(f): 9:10am On Apr 12, 2020
E pain them that ladies are standing up for each other, so they wanna use divide and conquer.

When we fight- we are our own enemies.
When we don’t- we are arselickers.

Allow us arselick oooo!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by cococandy(f): 9:42am On Apr 12, 2020
pocohantas:
E pain them that ladies are standing up for each other, so they wanna use divide and conquer.

Allow us arselick oooo!

You don’t have to look far to see their sources of frustration. One is a failing quack doctor who is blaming his depression on his wife and the other one is shooting blanks; convinced his wife’s pregnancy is not for him but is ashamed to let her know because he’s been hiding his impotence.

Nairaland is their outlet.

13 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by cococandy(f): 10:15am On Apr 12, 2020
Romangalactic:
A nurse who does not know the difference between impotence and infertility, is that one a nurse? Or do I look like someone that can't pay for flight ticket without asking husband for money

Waitress. Not nurse

12 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by pocohantas(f): 10:15am On Apr 12, 2020
cococandy:

You don’t have to look far to see their sources of frustration. One is a failing quack doctor who is blaming his depression on his wife and the other one is shooting blanks; convinced his wife’s pregnancy is not for him but is ashamed to let her know because he’s been hiding his impotence.

Nairaland is their outlet.

If you look deep, you will always see the cause of their frustration. ALWAYS... grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by cococandy(f): 10:23am On Apr 12, 2020
Romangalactic:
First job - waitress
Second job - Assistant oncology nurse who is at home during COVID-19 cooking food from morning till night.

cheesy cheesy

What’s bad about that?

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by cococandy(f): 10:25am On Apr 12, 2020
OchoL:

Yes they are... and you are a barren housewife who utilised witchcraft to 'collect people's pregnancy' (in your own words) to have your one and only child. Hence why you've not been able to take in ever since!

Am I barren or do I have a child?
Am I a house wife or a nurse/waitress/CNA/international prostitute?
Have you ever heard of birth control or have you not?

So many questions

9 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by cococandy(f): 10:28am On Apr 12, 2020
A few more posts and ranting down the line, you’ll show your own hand. All by yourself.

When there’s that much bitterness inside, it doesn’t take long

9 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by cococandy(f): 10:30am On Apr 12, 2020
OchoL:

You are barren coco. Yes you are. Womb snatching witch.
And you’re not giving me too much credit yourself?

I think I’d rather be jobless but have the power to cross international boundaries to steal body parts grin
Think what I could do with such magnificent powers.

A job would be the least of my worries.
In fact I might just be a transatlantic employer .

9 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by Kuns84(m): 10:31am On Apr 12, 2020
pocohantas:

Allow us arselick oooo!

You mean one woman "standing up for each other" with numerous accounts? Lol

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by cococandy(f): 10:31am On Apr 12, 2020
Romangalactic:
I'm not spoilt, my husband only finances all my needs. This type of feminist should not quote me please.

Also hustlers of abroad husband here who did giveaway with man's money but decided to take all the praise. This type should hustle harder o, abroad husband dey scarce

I can find you abroad husband too. So you stop envying those who left you behind.

14 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by cococandy(f): 10:32am On Apr 12, 2020
Kuns84:

You mean one woman "standing up for each other" with numerous accounts? Lol
It’s a compliment to me that you’d think I’m any of those ladies who posted before.

11 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by pocohantas(f): 10:33am On Apr 12, 2020
cococandy:
A few more posts and ranting down the line, you’ll show your own hand. All by yourself.

When there’s that much bitterness inside, it doesn’t take long

They always do...
They always shoot themselves in the foot.

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by cococandy(f): 10:34am On Apr 12, 2020
Romangalactic:

That was full of sarcasm and she will get the jab cheesy
How can an employed nurse in Washington State be at home cooking food all day during this period grin

Exactly. How’s that even possible?

10 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by Angy55(f): 10:35am On Apr 12, 2020
[code][/code]
ahnie:
Transfer the money to me...lemme teach her how to spend wisely...as a prudent isoko woman.

Or just bear it like that.....Cox it's in her blood,you weren't firm when you noticed it
So she now sees it as normal runs

I spot you sister.
Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by cococandy(f): 10:37am On Apr 12, 2020
OchoL:

Chai. You're stupiid sha.. still doesn't get the sacarsm *facepalm

And you’re obviously very skilled at understanding sarcasm grin

Which is why you’ve gotten two key (sarcasm based) things that you’re rooting your ranting on very very wrong and have been talking off point ever since.

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by pocohantas(f): 10:39am On Apr 12, 2020
Lol, Coco he said you should help me.

I thought it was my abroad based bf that sent the money for giveaway? Which other help do I need?

1 is enough biko. I don’t double-date. grin grin

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by cococandy(f): 10:41am On Apr 12, 2020
Romangalactic:

First help your paddy Pocahontas, she need the connect badly. Must u wait for her to ask you first. grin
Leave me alone with my wife & sterility. I no be homosexual wey dey find husband cheesy

But I am Pocahontas. I already helped myself.
Stick to one argument. Am I the owner of all these accounts or am I not? I can’t keep up with you people and your running around.

Seriously though I wish you good luck . Especially since the need to have many children give you folks sleepless nights
I mean I’ll still yab you on this thread because you came for me first. But deep down I wish you good luck in your fertility cure.

10 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by cococandy(f): 10:42am On Apr 12, 2020
pocohantas:
Lol, Coco he said you should help me.

I thought it was my abroad based bf that sent the money for giveaway? Which other help do I need?

1 is enough biko. I don’t double-date. grin grin

But I am you grin

How can I help myself again?

These ones call their brains functional so

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Why Do Some Married Men Cheat? / What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? / Five Siblings Die In Lagos Fire !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.