Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,556 members, 7,881,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 11:27 AM

How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. (11612 Views)

How Do You Manage With A Wasteful Over Sabi Wife / Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by Vyolet(f): 3:46pm On Apr 12, 2020
What happened on this thread?
I got a mention from a certain Kuns and one romanceblabla and on getting back, it's gone.
Whatever you wrote on that post is your business, there is no point dragging anything with you, just go and treat your insecurities.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by Mpomia: 12:23am On Sep 15, 2021
The issue with marriage and issues are dicy so individual upbringing must be considered at large.

Seth saw his father following the budget to update himself of when the money should increase.

Alex saw otherwise. His father reunites with the budget when his mother is back from the market.

What you saw is what you apply. And it will work out. Circumstances and people differ.
Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by Dbrawllm0098(f): 5:52pm On Oct 23, 2021
Communication is key. There needs to be clear respectful communication.
Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by Tani91: 7:47pm On Oct 23, 2021
freecocoahubby:
She's wasteful because she doesn't have to work for that money.
Tell your lazy wife to get a JOB and then she can spend her own money anyhow angry

Nigerian wives are as useless as can be.

Money = husband provides
Chores = househelps to do it.

Lazy, entitled, irresponsible things!
“ Nigerian women are useless as can be” that would include your mother that is if she even stayed in her husband’s house,
Your mother is the first example of a Nigerian woman you have so for you to have this perspective she really did a bad job.
Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by Mattsilva: 8:41pm On Oct 23, 2021
ahnie:
Transfer the money to me...lemme teach her how to spend wisely...as a prudent isoko woman
Prudent isoko woman, yet single. How can you give what you do not have
Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by ahnie: 9:21pm On Oct 23, 2021
Mattsilva:

Prudent isoko woman, yet single. How can you give what you do not have
Hello pls can I help you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Start A Footwear Business..... At Factory Price, And Be Your Own Boss / Wife Drags Husband To Court For Stealing Her N15,000 Phone / There's This Room In My House That Makes My Skin Crawl, What Could Be The Cause?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.