Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,587 members, 7,882,001 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:26 PM

How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. (11613 Views)

How Do You Manage With A Wasteful Over Sabi Wife / Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by PeacenLove2: 2:46pm On Apr 12, 2020
sisisioge:

grin grin grin

I meant no sound at all. Make we all each kala our maamu.

cheesy cheesy cheesy well sha, Corona dey try turn each homestead into an island.

May I use this medium to appeal to eveyone to please let it go. Too many horrible things have been posted I cannot fathom how we can let ourselves be dragged this deep in the mud.

I sympathize with people who have lost loved ones and can only pray for God's comfort and strength.

This may be a faceless forum but there are real people behind the mask. There is no excuse for some tasteless, vile comments here in the quest for savagery. I think such comments are beneath us and we all need to do better as human beings. We can disagree on issues but the way we pass our messages distinguishes the Crude from the enlightened.

Peace smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Start A Footwear Business..... At Factory Price, And Be Your Own Boss / Wife Drags Husband To Court For Stealing Her N15,000 Phone / Career Vs Family: What Would You Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.