Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,138 members, 7,903,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 07:16 PM

How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. (11803 Views)

How Do You Manage With A Wasteful Over Sabi Wife / Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by Kuns84(m): 7:42pm On Apr 10, 2020
Alennsar:

I guess you didn't know what really happened but you're putting your mouth isn't it?

He was busy insulting all the women folks in a degrading manner, insulting peoples parents and wife even after someone corrected him and you expect me to be quiet. No i can't because he does not exhibit the character of a well trained person..

I'm not a serial beggar and i have my own personal job that earns me money. If not for the lock down what would make beg.

And moreover God has been faithful to me since the past three weeks without anybody support

shocked
After spending hours trading words and insulting someone, you have the nerve to mention God? Smh.
Nigerians and fake religiosity - you're actually worse than the guy.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by yeyeosoronga: 7:45pm On Apr 10, 2020
cococandy:

I’m playing the long game.

Shebi I’m a port harcourt and owerri and Maryland prostitute?

From threads of apology to threads of mockery and posts filled with bile and venom.

He thinks he’s smart.

There's some psychological component to all this, and unfortunately help is not readily accessible in nigeria and it's also relatively expensive.
You used to ignore him, and that gets to him really bad.
Stop letting him get a reaction out of you, go back to your ignore mode
grin

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by bendazum: 7:51pm On Apr 10, 2020
Vyolet:

Respect to those that earn that little, I do not mean to spite anyone.

What i am saying is, that 50,000naira is not enough monthly in Nigeria of today so if someone spends that kinda money, the man has no right to call her wasteful.

Maybe you should help us tell the government that chose #30 000 as minimum wage.
Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by saucecoder: 7:51pm On Apr 10, 2020
yeyeosoronga:

You seem to have some stalkers on here.

They've even followed you to instagram

Why did you not agree to his proposal na, before your husband snatched you away?

He sounds a lot like a a jealous lover, and it's very unhealthy.
Jealous lover? proposal? You're fishing

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by saucecoder: 7:54pm On Apr 10, 2020
yeyeosoronga:

There's some psychological component to all this, and unfortunately help is not readily accessible in nigeria and it's also relatively expensive.
grin
I told u before you cannot use Nigeria to shame me. Unlike u who has never seen an airport, my job takes me around the world. Sit down

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by cococandy(f): 7:54pm On Apr 10, 2020
yeyeosoronga:

grin
I have ignored him and all of his other stalking monikers that I can identify for years. NL doesn’t really do anything about creepers in its forum except ban them and then let them come back again.
You keep ignoring and the people who don’t know what’s going on come and ride on his back to spew their own venom.

9 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by mcdokwe(m): 7:58pm On Apr 10, 2020
Start a money gulping project and involve her in it maybe.
Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by yeyeosoronga: 8:00pm On Apr 10, 2020
saucecoder:

I told u before you cannot use Nigeria to shame me. Unlike u who has never seen an airport, my job takes me around the world. Sit down

My dear, I don't live in Nigeria.
I'm just a concerned citizen of Nigeria.
I can never deny my homeland
I love Nigeria, so tey I'm even more worried about Covid spreading in Nigeria , despite the fact that Covid is everywhere around me.
So my concerns about you are genuine. Get some help. Have you seen the screenshots your sweeri'm posted up there?
You need serious help man.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by nlPoster: 8:01pm On Apr 10, 2020
Wait, why is it horrible things uniting the two c's here?

Don't vanish because I'm following the conversation oh. That's what happened previously.

And @ cococandy, what does your signature mean? You're not a Christian? Who/what is goddess?

That's why I caught fear the other time when you folks were mimicking my kitchen and what I cook.
Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by Biancah(f): 8:01pm On Apr 10, 2020
saucecoder:

I just used that as an example na. The woman is always talking down on men,thats my point. Even if other women can, not her. Her shocked entire level in life is due to a man's generosity, a nice man who even forgave her for cheating on him. How can someone like that be telling women that they should do their own thing. What is her own thing grin
How did you know, are you that close with her ? Or you just want to tarnish her image ?
You should act matured and leave her alone.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by Ishilove: 8:02pm On Apr 10, 2020
freecocoahubby:

Likewise, I've also seen numerous posts of yours demeaning men and referring to men as "emotionally weak". Therefore, I suggest you change the circle of males you surround yourself with as you were clearly raised by weaklings.

Note: I advised OP accordingly. His wife is nothing but a lazy leech and this applies to the MAJORITY of Nigerian women who feel entitled to a man's hard earned money.
How many Nigerian marriages are you privy to?

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by jericco1(m): 8:05pm On Apr 10, 2020
Profligacy starts from home. I blame you undecided
Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by cococandy(f): 8:05pm On Apr 10, 2020
Biancah:
How did you know, are that close with her ? Or you just want to tarnish her image ?
You should act matured and leave her alone.

That’s his goal.

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by yeyeosoronga: 8:08pm On Apr 10, 2020
cococandy:

I have ignored him and all of his other stalking monikers that I can identify for years. NL doesn’t really do anything about creepers in its forum except ban them and then let them come back again.
You keep ignoring and the people who don’t know what’s going on come and ride on his back to spew their own venom.

Gbas gbos
Gbas gbos

The knockout, odi too much..

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by Biancah(f): 8:11pm On Apr 10, 2020
cococandy:

That’s his goal.
Mehn! Nairaland men are scary. All this attack because you don't swallow their bullsh*t.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by cococandy(f): 8:17pm On Apr 10, 2020
Biancah:
Mehn! Nairaland men are scary. All this attack because you don't swallow their bullsh*t.

Be careful before someone calls you an arselicker or a member of the coven.

Their favorite word to use and drive a wedge between ladies on this forum. No one wants to be tagged an arselicker hence they stay away from posts/posters they’d normally agree with because they fear attack. But if you follow posts objectively, you’ll see who’s being what they are accusing others of.

As far back as 2014 maybe even earlier, I was warned via email (by one them who has a new account now) that him and his boys will do their best to run me off this forum if I don’t stop agreeing with Babyosisi (a former NL member). I made a thread about it then but chose to protect the identity of the mailer. Wish I didn’t.

The misogyny is strong and exhausting .

13 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 10, 2020
Vyolet:

Respect to those that earn that little, I do not mean to spite anyone.

What i am saying is, that 50,000naira is not enough monthly in Nigeria of today so if someone spends that kinda money, the man has no right to call her wasteful.

People like you have no shame and are too self-entitled, spoilt or have never struggled for money on your own, those are the reasons why you sound like a spoilt woman.

I make money and bequeath my best portion to yoy then you say i have no right to call a careless spending, wasteful, on top of my own money. I don't have the right.

The day any lady born of a woman tries such is the day she re-funds my own money and leaves my house. Ungrateful idiots.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by cococandy(f): 8:32pm On Apr 10, 2020
OchoL:

You talk as if you've not been involved in the bullying of various women on this site.

Such a narcissist! Get over yourself girl.

OchoL:

Are you serious!
That explains a lot .. why she's feeling herself and women here admire her. She successfully cockled her weak husband and that's the dream of most of her followers on this platform.

What do you call this thing you’re doing right now?
Human beings cheesy

Someone I haven’t said any word to. Look at how many of your posts so far have been targeted at me. Yet I’m the bully. Just repeating what you heard. Some troll who said I was collecting people’s pregnancies (AKA nutjob) stated that I bullied miss.jo and you’re here running with it as if it’s a fact. Meanwhile I just refused to go into a pointless debate with her and then he said that to make her upset because she stopped agreeing with him.

It’s between you and your god what’s troubling you.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by Sotland: 8:37pm On Apr 10, 2020
Question for a Question grin

You should answer mine first

Besides it's nothing but just felt like asking such a question

FYI: That was a nice suggestion you made there...lolcheesy
frozen70:

Why the question
Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by Biancah(f): 8:42pm On Apr 10, 2020
cococandy:

Be careful before someone calls you an arselicker or a member of the coven.

Their favorite word to use and drive a wedge between ladies on this forum. No one wants to be tagged an arselicker hence they stay away from posts/posters they’d normally agree with because they fear attack. But if you follow posts objectively, you’ll see who’s being what they are accusing others of.

As far back as 2014 maybe even earlier, I was warned via email (by one them who has a new account now) that him and his boys will do their best to run me off this forum if I don’t stop agreeing with Babyosisi (a former NL member). I made a thread about it then but chose to protect the identity of the mailer. Wish I didn’t.

The misogyny is strong and exhausting .
The misogyny is too much, the ladies on this site are really trying, I won't advise any male close to me to use nairaland, the men here are too toxic.

12 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by tabithababy(f): 8:49pm On Apr 10, 2020
Haaaa. Na wa ... Big madam dey do waitress shocked na man carry her go obodo oyinbo shocked

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by cococandy(f): 8:54pm On Apr 10, 2020
Don’t agree with another lady= bullying. Got it.

Now can you also call yourself the stalker’s assliker since that’s what we call those who co-sign others posts?

Can’t even see huge log in her own eyes.

Whatever is doing you is strong kiss
OchoL:

Call it whatever you like my dear.

Bottom line is you can dish it but can't take it. Only a narcissist like you will claim that multiple accounts were created for your sake lipsrsealed

Why not dig out the posts where you and your pathetic minions have bullied many women who refuse to join your childish gang of online feminism .. the same way you just dug up saucecode's post of him supposedly "stalking you" as you've convinced yourself you're that important.

Sorry I'm not one of the weak-minded ladies here who lick your disgusting arse. So miss me with your nauseating sense of self importance!

14 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by Vyolet(f): 8:54pm On Apr 10, 2020
AkeNathan:

People like you have no shame and are too self-entitled, spoilt or have never struggled for money on your own, those are the reasons why you sound like a spoilt woman.

I make money and bequeath my best portion to yoy then you say i have no right to call a careless spending, wasteful, on top of my own money. I don't have the right.

The day any lady born of a woman tries such is the day she re-funds my own money and leaves my house. Ungrateful idiots.

HBP is real Mr, don't kill yourself over my post.
Anything you wish to call me, I do not care.

When your type shouts "my house", we know what you mean. grin

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by cococandy(f): 8:55pm On Apr 10, 2020
tabithababy:
Haaaa. Na wa ... Big madam dey do waitress shocked na man carry her go obodo oyinbo shocked

There’s no shame in being a waitress.

It’s an honorable job. Any honest labor is respectable

21 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by cococandy(f): 8:57pm On Apr 10, 2020
The fact that you even think that’s a possible thing tells me all I need to know.

Not worth the
words
OchoL:

Only God knows why you even brought this up when no one mentioned anything about pregnancy here undecided

Guilty conscience? Anyway what's my business.. its between you and your maker if truly you "collected" peoples pregnancy..

So weird!

14 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by cococandy(f): 9:01pm On Apr 10, 2020
OchoL:

Omg! Are you actually mentally stable? Isnt it you who brought this up yourself? If it's not possible, why do you keep mentioning it?

Numerous people have accused you of witchcraft so my dear, anything is possible in your dark and demented world!

Okay smiley

12 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 10, 2020
Vyolet:

HBP is real Mr, don't kill yourself over my post.
Anything you wish to call me, I do not care.

When your type shouts "my house", we know what you mean. grin

What you and your ungrateful and lazy ilks mean, is not any of my business. undecided
Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by Ay04z(m): 9:28pm On Apr 10, 2020
Same with my brother wife women get wahala abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici / Funny Gifts You Received After Celebrations? / Marital Conflict - What Do You Suggest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.