Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,490 members, 7,892,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 03:18 AM

Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun (13748 Views)

PDP Wins Aba North And Isialangwa South Constituency Election Rerun / Southern Ijaw Election Rerun....#bayelsaDecides Updates. / APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by sochan: 9:09pm On Jan 06, 2011
From very reliable sources. Great is far ahead, and will most likely be declared the winner
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by blacksta(m): 9:10pm On Jan 06, 2011
whether great or udagdan -poverty stills remans
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 06, 2011
tosag:

Seanet was just trying to be sarcastic. He meant no harm.
Someone calls me manipulator of votes u say he means no harm, hmmm what will he call me when he means harm,
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by Mariory(m): 9:13pm On Jan 06, 2011
blacksta:

whether great or udagdan -poverty stills remans

Yes we know poverty! poverty! Those in poverty took time to come out and vote. This thread is discussing who they voted for not their poverty.
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by 9ja4eva: 9:17pm On Jan 06, 2011
Edofinest(From Twitter) According to a credible source PDP has won 13 LGA and DPP has won only 2 LGA. #DeltaRerun

Na WA FOR NIGERIA OOO
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by AfroCynic: 9:18pm On Jan 06, 2011
9ja4eva:

Edofinest(From Twitter) According to a credible source PDP has won 13 LGA and DPP has won only 2 LGA. #DeltaRerun

Na WA FOR NIGERIA OOO

Which credible source? Uduaghuan's wife? Kmt.
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by Pharoh: 9:20pm On Jan 06, 2011
Let us all wait for INEC to announce the real results na.
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by 9ja4eva: 9:22pm On Jan 06, 2011
AfroCynic:

Which credible source? Uduaghuan's wife? Kmt.

Nor be me oo na from twitter i see am.
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by 9ja4eva: 9:28pm On Jan 06, 2011
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by bombay: 9:37pm On Jan 06, 2011
my guy that one no hold ground as i dey here so men dey bust champu for street heavy groove dey go on for.
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by chidexy(m): 9:39pm On Jan 06, 2011
Ogboru doesn't have the capacity to win the election. His supporters are spreading the rumors so that when the final result is finally released, they will have something to whine about and prepare for the courts in Benin in 2014 to call for a rerun of the rerun election.

Has anybody ever given thoughts to the fact that should Uduaghan win this rerun and possible go for a second term in 2015, he would have ruled Delta state for 11 years by the time his 2 terms expires in 2019?
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by 9ja4eva: 9:40pm On Jan 06, 2011
bombay:

my guy that one no hold ground as i dey here so men dey bust champu for street heavy groove dey go on for.

Unto say who win?Na wa for 9ja ooo na result we still dey wait.
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by AfroCynic: 9:41pm On Jan 06, 2011
9ja4eva:

http://www.thetimesofnigeria.com/Article.aspx?id=3094

This is what you call, wetting before penetration. They want to propagate this rubbish so when they rig it, you'll have 'evidence' that Uduaghuan 'won'. I do not believe it. Cheers.
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by Abagworo(m): 9:42pm On Jan 06, 2011
Unconfirmed riots reported in Warri and Sapele.
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by Ibime(m): 9:46pm On Jan 06, 2011
I hope Beaf is watching how Jonathan is stealing ballots in his state for Uduaghan. I'm sure hell have some psychophantic excuse again.
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by 9ja4eva: 9:47pm On Jan 06, 2011
AfroCynic:

This is what you call, wetting before penetration. They want to propagate this rubbish so when they rig it, you'll have 'evidence' that Uduaghuan 'won'. I do not believe it. Cheers.

Me too i no believe.Its amazing people even call the name Uduaghan.Dt man is a sham.

chidexy:

Ogboru doesn't have the capacity to win the election. His supporters are spreading the rumors so that when the final result is finally released, they will have something to whine about and prepare for the courts in Benin in 2014 to call for a rerun of the rerun election.

Has anybody ever given thoughts to the fact that should Uduaghan win this rerun and possible go for a second term in 2015, he would have ruled Delta state for 11 years by the time his 2 terms expires in 2019?

What do you mean he doesn't have the capacity?Because he didn't pay to rig?
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by sochan: 9:49pm On Jan 06, 2011
My people the stakes are high, if what Abagworo is saying is true, I wont be suprised. Such is the dislike for that Short ugly thief, that I wonder why he was allowed to run in the first place, even with serious fraud and money laundering charges against him
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by bombay: 9:53pm On Jan 06, 2011
If they declare uduaghan the winner all hell will brake lose and Jona will have himself to blame no one else.
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by 9ja4eva: 9:58pm On Jan 06, 2011
bombay:

If they declare uduaghan the winner all hell will brake lose and Jona will have himself to blame no one else.

I really hope they don't cos i no understand this kain mumu delay
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by wesley80(m): 10:00pm On Jan 06, 2011
@Abagwaro, What part of Warri are they rioting? Whats or who's your source? I'm in d Effurun axis and its calm and quiet. If something was happening around I'm sure I wld have heard.
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by blacksta(m): 10:06pm On Jan 06, 2011
how far with this result - na midnight dem wana declare am. I suspect fowl play - PDP is up to something.
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by 9ja4eva: 10:07pm On Jan 06, 2011
blacksta:

how far with this result  - na midnight dem wana declare am.  I suspect fowl play  - PDP is up to something.

I tire ooo the thing don overtey jare, e be like say Jega want make d money wey dem wan give am clear first before him declare Uduaghan winner
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by oweniwe(m): 10:10pm On Jan 06, 2011
Uduagan is a big id iot o. He's so desperate to the point of bribing voters with N1000 and rice.  angry

Na DPP win my ward ezionum, ukwuani lga. The election was calm in my ward. The way people dey talk hate for uduagan sef, e be like say na ogboru go win
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by tpia1: 10:15pm On Jan 06, 2011
is aisha from delta state?

i thought she's from kogi.
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by Rhino5dm: 10:18pm On Jan 06, 2011
this is it! the slogan should read "RIG AND ROAST". . . .

the biginning of the end of PDP!
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by bombay: 10:18pm On Jan 06, 2011
TimesofNigeria is owned by one of the Ibori/Uduaghan Associates.So lets wait for INEC announcement"
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 06, 2011
When are they starting the tribunal ?
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by ibrokay(m): 10:24pm On Jan 06, 2011
UNOFFICIAL!
"Uduaghan" emerge the winner of the re-run election.
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by bombay: 10:25pm On Jan 06, 2011
http://www.saharareporters.com/news-page/desperate-pdp-bid-rig-delta-governorship-poll-0

As indications emerge that former Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan is badly trailing in today’s re-run governorship election in Delta State, top security sources have disclosed to Saharareporters that Mr. Goodluck Jonathan and his inner team have sworn to steal the election by all means.

Preliminary results released to party agents at polling centers indicate that Mr. Great Ogboru, the Democratic People’s Party governorship candidate, was leading comfortably. An INEC official told Saharareporters that Mr. Ogboru even won in Oghara, the home base of former Governor James Ibori. Mr. Ibori and Mr. Uduaghan are cousins. However, INEC may have cancelled the poll results in Oghara following an outbreak of violence in the community.

One of our security sources said that Mr. Jonathan was so rattled by the electoral tsunami that he gathered his closest advisers to discuss an appropriate response. “President Jonathan and his associates then resolved that they must secure victory for Dr. Uduaghan by hook or crook,” said the source.

The source said the Jonathan camp decided that their best shot was to rig the election at the collation centers. “Chief Ogboru is leading at the polling booths, but the idea is that results coming from the collation centers are to declare Dr. Uduaghan as the leader,” said an INEC source. Another source told us that election results were being manipulated at collation centers in fourteen local governments.

Another source, who is close to the Presidency, told Saharareporters that Jonathan did not initially mind an electoral loss for Uduaghan. The source explained, however, that Mr. Jonathan had a change of heart on realizing that a loss in Delta State might imperil the perception that Jonathan is popular in the South South where he led Mr. Uduaghan’s re-election campaign a few days ago. A defeat in Delta state a few days to the PDP presidential primaries they stated, might affect Jonathan’s presidential election chances. Mr. Jonathan is in a tough battle to secure the presidential ticket of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Saharareporters reached Mr. Kayode Idowu, spokesman for INEC chairman Attahiru Jega on the reported manipulation of the governorship polls at collation centers across the state. Mr. Idowu said he was not aware that INEC had released any figures at collation centers, and then indicated that Mr. Jega was scheduled to address the press on the Delta election at about 8: 30 p.m. (Nigerian time).
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by wesley80(m): 10:33pm On Jan 06, 2011
@Bombay, Sources? Surely u dont believe Gej is surrounded by this much traitors. I dont expect any sane person to believe that report but something tells me u do and thats just sad.
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by paulex: 10:37pm On Jan 06, 2011
@bombay, source? Saharareporter's rubbish.
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by bombay: 10:43pm On Jan 06, 2011
INEC Chairman, Jega, Speaks On Delta State Election Re-run

The winner of today’s court-ordered governorship re-run contest in Delta State is…nobody, yet.

In a press conference concluded just minutes ago regarding today’s much-anticipated election, INEC Chairman, Attahiru Jega, said that the announcement of the poll result will take into accounts several factors, including the situation of the electoral process in troubled areas.

Jega said all results have been displayed transparently in polling units and that the commission will be able to know in about an hour when the collation at the state level would begin.

He said all the results would first be announced at the local government collation centers and made public, stressing that election results are not legitimate until they are finally announced by INEC. Jega did not specify when the final elections would be announced by INEC.

Jega said reports of ballot snatching and late arrival of materials were true in some place but on the balance he said the election was a “good election,” He stated that voters registers were not perfectly cleaned up. He acknowledged that some people could not vote as a result.

Today’s polls were ordered by the Electoral Appeal Court, which found the election of Emmanuel Uduaghan of the People’s Democratic Party in 2007 to have been rigged. Uduaghan was a candidate in today’s election, but exit polls show Great Ogboru of the Democratic People’s Party was trouncing him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Trump To Host President Buhari In Washington On April 30 / N585 Million Fraud: Tinubu Will Take Final Decision - APC Governors / APC Calls For Cancellation Of Rivers Re-run Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.