Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,942 members, 7,876,597 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 09:22 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (447) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (982757 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) ... (452) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by uchee(f): 2:57pm On Jun 05
uchee:
Goodday ,
Please I need assistance, and my question firstly with respect to booking Tourist/ Visiting Visa Appointment can one using the same profile ON USTRAVEL DOC Book and get Interview appointment dates for she and her children who are Minors less than 12 years .Also can same Interview date be gotten on the USTRAVELDOC platform? Otherwise how do I please go about it.

Please waiting for useful answers to my question above .

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by IggyAzalea(f): 3:56pm On Jun 05
rtdCivilservant:

I said someone helped me. I will enquire from the person, if it is still possible I will link u up to him.

fearlessfang is the one posing as rtdCivilservant. Wateva pls dont deal with him. He's a thief. He will sell anode person s date 4 u .
He is a doomed man wu is awaiting different calamities as a result of curses from Nigeria.

1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by rtdCivilservant: 4:54pm On Jun 05
ffo:

@mod, is this not a foul language.

Why do people result to name calling and degrading words when having misunderstanding or argument
In as much as I understand what u are trying to say, but I won't stand someone insult me for something I know nothing about. Whoever he/she was having banters with why bring me into the madness. U only pointed out mine but have u try to caution him(cos I know he is obviously a guy) not to insult everyone he comes across? U are calling on mod but pretend u didn't see where he was calling "thief and ole" abeg park well o!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by rtdCivilservant: 4:57pm On Jun 05
IggyAzalea:

fearlessfang is the one posing as rtdCivilservant. Wateva pls dont deal with him. He's a thief. He will sell anode person s date 4 u .
He is a doomed man wu is awaiting different calamities as a result of curses from Nigeria.
Say the truth, didn't ur prostitute of a sister tried to seduce that agent with her rotten and dirty pussy?
Adim bad. grin grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by IggyAzalea(f): 6:19pm On Jun 05
ffo:

@mod, is this not a foul language.

Why do people result to name calling and degrading words when having misunderstanding or argument

@ffo. Thank u for your observation . I am encouraged by Mr OyotunjiUSA to register a nairaland acc which will help me study previous topics and be involve in discussion n Mr OyotunjiUSA happens to be a threat to them because he says the truth.
That man fearlessfang is having a brain disorder because to him everybodi is OyotunjiUSA. @rtdCivilservant is another moniker he is using to fool everybody.

I am ready 4 them because they won't go Scot free for duping my sister millions of naira. No one will join their foolish groups in my awareness because they lured my sister to join group and brainwashed her. Cheers
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by rtdCivilservant: 8:19pm On Jun 05
IggyAzalea:

@ffo. Thank u for your observation . I am encouraged by Mr OyotunjiUSA to register a nairaland acc which will help me study previous topics and be involve in discussion n Mr OyotunjiUSA happens to be a threat to them because he says the truth.
That man fearlessfang is having a brain disorder because to him everybodi is OyotunjiUSA. @rtdCivilservant is another moniker he is using to fool everybody.

I am ready 4 them because they won't go Scot free for duping my sister millions of naira. No one will join their foolish groups in my awareness because they lured my sister to join group and brainwashed her. Cheers
Shut up ur dirty mouth, ur prostitute of a sister went to use her dirty pussy in place for a visa.
Nincompoop, first sign to spot a scammer is that they disguise their identity. Why are u disguising as a female? BASTARD son of a rogue.
grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by IggyAzalea(f): 8:39pm On Jun 05
rtdCivilservant:

Shut up ur dirty mouth, ur prostitute of a sister went to use her dirty pussy in place for a visa.
Nincompoop, first sign to spot a scammer is that they disguise their identity. Why are u disguising as a female? BASTARD son of a rogue.
grin

🥱🥱 how will a thief differentiate a female from a male? because OyotunjiUSA is a menace 2 your shady businesses 🤣

Ur mother is a female so we re both prostitute cos am sure a scrub of a boy like u cant get a babe other than patronising hotels 🤣🤣 fearlessfang ole e ! @rtdCivilservant army robbers
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by rtdCivilservant: 9:18pm On Jun 05
IggyAzalea:

🥱🥱 how will a thief differentiate a female from a male? because OyotunjiUSA is a menace 2 your shady businesses 🤣

Ur mother is a female so we re both prostitute cos am sure a scrub of a boy like u cant get a babe other than patronising hotels 🤣🤣 fearlessfang ole e ! @rtdCivilservant army robbers
E pain am! Ur evil trick will not work, u want me to attack OyotunjiUSA but I will not, I don't know him and has never insulted or attacked him before, as a matter of fact his inputs here have being of immense help to me, so try another trick. Leave him out of this and face me. U stink from head to toe, u cannot even make a simple statement without blunders, I pity ur miserable parents who in their stupidity gave birth to an animal like u. U are the true reflection of a failed family, one of the reasons why irresponsible people shouldn't bring forth children they can't cater for. I promise u that by this time next month, the story of ur life would move from misery to more misery, then u will know u shouldn't toil with everyone. Take ur frustration to ur useless parents or better still u commit suicide, after all u are already a useless and worthless nonentity.
Vagabond.
grin shocked
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 11:05pm On Jun 05
@justwise

Please clean up this place so people can pick important info / updates.

Thank you @justwise

5 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 11:07pm On Jun 05
uchee:
Goodday ,
Please I need assistance, and my question firstly with respect to booking Tourist/ Visiting Visa Appointment can one using the same profile ON USTRAVEL DOC Book and get Interview appointment dates for she and her children who are Minors less than 12 years .Also can same Interview date be gotten on the USTRAVELDOC platform? Otherwise how do I please go about it.

No you cannot. Please open a different profile for them. You can call the embassy for further clarification. Open different profile with individual emails. Then book same date for them. Go for dates/ timethat have 20 or more slots so you get same day and time for them. You need to be fast in doing it though cos people are booking dates per second.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 11:11pm On Jun 05
rtdCivilservant:

I got it through someone I paid. My original appointment was 2025. When I contracted the person he requested I shouldn't give him a dime until he gets the date, he called me like 2 weeks later that he has secured one for me, I logged in and confirmed it, I then proceeded in transferring to him the agreed amount.

It is not always wise to do this. Hopefully there will be no issues. People have been turned back cos of this. The best is to apply for emergency appointment if the trip is an emergency. All the best.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 11:13pm On Jun 05
IggyAzalea:

Hi.

People here should be careful of that man
@rtdCivilservant What he is doing is illegal trying to sell dates. Go back to the previous pages of this thread u will see wia they posted guidelines on emergency appointment.

Bcarful !! And also click on people's profile so that u can see the sections they re most active in. My sister was duped to the tune of 3.M.

Cheer.

Anyone that has followed this thread knows that we all scream against buying dates. You don't need the back and forth though.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 11:50pm On Jun 05
Justwise

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ugomnaanny: 1:19am On Jun 06
harrrry:
Please guys, can US embassy in Belfast or London issue 10 years visa B1/B2 on a passport that expires next year?

Yes, my passport will expire next year and I have 5yrs, it’s Canada that gives years according to the validity of ur passport.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Shofat4real(m): 4:17am On Jun 06
Good morning friend,
Please I have been trying to book for appointment since morning but it kept saying your request cannot be processed at this time. User couldn't be created. Please ensure first name and last name are entered as they are in your passport.

Is there's anyone going through for new user registration to book appointment?

Thank you.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 5:36am On Jun 06
flourishing247:
@justwise

Please clean up this place so people can pick important info / updates.

Thank you @justwise
We honestly don't have to endure this tirade all over again. It has been reoccurring for the past 7-8 months on and off. @justwise, please help.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Abu23Rahman: 6:23am On Jun 06
Good morning, I'm new here and I intend to know what's the best way and easiest way to get US VISA....
pls kindly advice me..
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by uchee(f): 10:10am On Jun 06
Goodday,

Please need clarification, when booking appointment for Tourist visa the MRV page the receipt request details, should one fill in the GTBank reference number(as I have paid to the bank and was given a paper receipt) or how does one proceed on that section of the appointment booking.?

Also how can one unblock on the appointment platform when you get a message you have been blocked ?

kindly assist.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 11:56am On Jun 06
Shofat4real:
Good morning friend,
Please I have been trying to book for appointment since morning but it kept saying your request cannot be processed at this time. User couldn't be created. Please ensure first name and last name are entered as they are in your passport.

Is there's anyone going through for new user registration to book appointment?

Thank you.

Call the embassy.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by uchee(f): 12:50pm On Jun 06
uchee:
Goodday,

Please need clarification, when booking appointment for Tourist visa the MRV page the receipt request details, should one fill in the GTBank reference number(as I have paid to the bank and was given a paper receipt) or how does one proceed on that section of the appointment booking.?

Also how can one unblock on the appointment platform when you get a message you have been blocked ?

kindly assist.
Please can someone assist me on this
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Vined: 3:45pm On Jun 06
I filled my DS160 form about 15 months ago, and my appointment is sometime next month. Please how do I update my DS160 form, as a lot has changed, ranging from my intended place of visit, my work place, position and salary, etc.

Kindly advise, please.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Siredmond2(m): 4:00pm On Jun 06
Start preparing early for this Canada’s New Caregiver Programs And Get Your Permanent Residency on Arrival.

If your interested in this program and serious of leaving this damnable country check my post on how to start your preparation, where to apply for caregivers jobs and alot more.

See the link here: Apply For Canada’s New Caregiver Programs And Get Your Permanent Residency on Arrival

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 4:05pm On Jun 06
Siredmond2:
Start preparing early for this Canada’s New Caregiver Programs And Get Your Permanent Residency on Arrival.
Wrong thread.
This is US Visit Visa. Not Canada. Not Caregiver. Not PR on Arrival

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by lawrins8: 4:20pm On Jun 06
Good afternoon house. Please I live in the UK and have a US visit visa which will expire in December 2024. I haven't traveled to the US since I got the visa but planning to go to the US in September 2024 because it will expire in December 2024. Please can I still travel in September because it will remain 3 month to expire by then. Thank you.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by 5eyesWikipedia: 4:28pm On Jun 06
Siredmond2:

If your interested in this program and serious of leaving this damnable country check my post on how to start your preparation, where to apply for caregivers jobs and alot more.

See the link here: Apply For Canada’s New Caregiver Programs And Get Your Permanent Residency on Arrival

Dear Mr Siredmond2.

Kindly re post your notion of this damnable country. With due respect please . Remove it. We are not bastards. Nigeria is still our fathers land

I remain myself . I fear nobody except God.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 9:03pm On Jun 06
Vined:
I filled my DS160 form about 15 months ago, and my appointment is sometime next month. Please how do I update my DS160 form, as a lot has changed, ranging from my intended place of visit, my work place, position and salary, etc.

Kindly advise, please.

Fill another ds 160 form. Then update the code on your profile.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 9:05pm On Jun 06
uchee:
Goodday,

kindly assist.

Yes. You will input the numbers when you get to that part. Please keep that paper well. Intact photocopy it. Also scan to your email. You will present it on the day of your interview.
As per unblocking use another browser to do it. Or just call the embassy for further clarification.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 10:11pm On Jun 06
lawrins8:
Good afternoon house. Please I live in the UK and have a US visit visa which will expire in December 2024. I haven't traveled to the US since I got the visa but planning to go to the US in September 2024 because it will expire in December 2024. Please can I still travel in September because it will remain 3 month to expire by then. Thank you.

Hey 🤠

1. Since the VISA says you can enter and leave the USA, yes you can do so and as long as you leave the United States before the expiration of the VISA, yes .

2. But by that September that you plan to travel , If your Travel Passport is also going to expire in 3 months time then the answer is NO

3. Because you need to have at at least 6 months time on your Travel Passport before expiration to travel out of your home country or UK .

* By September, your USA visa validity remains 3 months ..Your Travel Passport remains 6 months or more to expire. Yes you are eligible to travel.

* By September, your USA visa validity remains 3 months .... Your Travel Passport remains less than 6 months to expire. No you are not eligible.

Best Wishes 🙏

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by kezzy09: 2:22am On Jun 07
uchee:
Goodday ,

I don't know if it's different now, as at last year when I applied for myself and 3 kids I got a group appointment same date and time. It was when I called embassy to update they had to send me individual appointments but all still carries same date and time.

While filling the form you will be asked about your dependant that where you add the kids.

I hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Davsidoo: 5:22am On Jun 07
Visa Approved

Glory be to God

7 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 6:23am On Jun 07
Davsidoo:
Visa Approved

Glory be to God

IW or fresh appointment?
Please share your experience.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by uchee(f): 10:33am On Jun 07
flourishing247:

Yes. You will input the numbers when you get to that part. Please keep that paper well. Intact photocopy it. Also scan to your email. You will present it on the day of your interview.
As per unblocking use another browser to do it. Or just call the embassy for further clarification.

Thank you for this.

Please I just completed the appointment booking but did not get a date yet as I got a message on the platform that ' My request to shedule an appointment has been received and will be reviewed ,you will receive an email once your request is Approved " what does this imply, is this how it works and whats the next step please ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) ... (452)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

Viewing this topic: Okots and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.