Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:59 AM

Which Geo-political Zone In Nigeria Is Capable Of Becoming A Country? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Geo-political Zone In Nigeria Is Capable Of Becoming A Country? (14262 Views)

Which Geo Political Zone Is Most Educated ThisGlob e.com / Number Of Poor People In Nigeria By Geo Political Zone And State :(Pix) / Past & Present Heads Of State Of Nigeria By Geo-political Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Geo-political Zone In Nigeria Is Capable Of Becoming A Country? by Opexzy: 10:23pm On May 01, 2020
nku5:

Read about Awo's deal here http://saharareporters.com/2012/08/13/northern-muslim-elders-reply-asari-dokubo-go-and-read-your-history

Nope legal agreements cannot be tossed aside just because you secede. When it is now between two countries in the international arena it can't be solely on your terms unless you are as powerful as USA or you pay them in hundreds of billions of dollars as compensation

The SW threw away an opportunity when Jonathan was president...

Do u have problem with comprehension or you are just blind to the truth... I asked you for a proof (even if a paperwork existed, it is as good as useless to a sovereign state) and the only thing your intelligent mind can produce is what someone said that was reported by an online news media...

Why don't you ask western farmers in Zimbabwe what Mugabe did to them. This is not even a case of secession.

If you like buy all the costal lines in the west from federal government of Nigeria

If a renegotiation falls out with Odùduwà republic , then you move... It's as simple as that.

You can tell yourself anything you want, but me and you know that's how it will play out.

I am done replying you... Your responses are full hate and its understandable...
Re: Which Geo-political Zone In Nigeria Is Capable Of Becoming A Country? by bolaayenimo: 12:20am On May 02, 2020
What Mugabe did to Western farmers is public knowledge

Opexzy:

Do u have problem with comprehension or you are just blind to the truth... I asked you for a proof (even if a paperwork existed, it is as good as useless to a sovereign state) and the only thing your intelligent mind can produce is what someone said that was reported by an online news media...

Why don't you ask western farmers in Zimbabwe what Mugabe did to them. This is not even a case of secession.

If you like buy all the costal lines in the west from federal government of Nigeria

If a renegotiation falls out with Odùduwà republic , then you move... It's as simple as that.

You can tell yourself anything you want, but me and you know that's how it will play out.

I am done replying you... Your responses are full hate and its understandable...
Re: Which Geo-political Zone In Nigeria Is Capable Of Becoming A Country? by rdokoye: 12:38am On May 02, 2020
darfay:
Tribalism has blinded everybody here.it is extremely obvious that the south south who currently fund the Nigerian budget with a population of at least 20million people and the largest coastline, with the largest potential for tourism in southern Nigerian including ecotourism having one of the largest deltas in the world, wildlife in crossrivers, countless of islands in delta, bayelsa and Rivers including the southernmost island in West Africa (I think) Bonny island, cultural tourism in Edo region l,one of the largest gas reserved in the world, the largest tax generator outside of Lagos state (Rivers was number 2 last year and was twice that of ogun state), Delta at 5 with Akwa ibom and Edo rounding up top 10.

You must be an idiot to deny the above facts. The south south would be by far the most successful without a doubt. All the oil companies would leave lagos and so would allied services.lagos seaport would only serve south west and the North, making it less busier leading to loss of jobs. Where as the south east would patronise southern ports. Traffic in Lagos airport would reduce. Abuja would become desolate

But it's just a simulation

Human development is the greatest resource, which the South-South has very little of. Yes, they have oil, but that's it. The IGR generated from those states, comes from the oil revenue, as most people within those states work in the Public Sector. The Niger Delta will need to build up its capacity, which will take decades, and it'll also need to adopt good leadership, which has alluded it since Nigeria's independence. The Niger Delta is easily one of the most underdeveloped regions in Nigeria, with limited infrastructure and only one real city (Port Harcourt), all the other so-called cities are no more than towns, with a few public buildings, and large slum settlements.

Niger-Delta Republic would be worse than Equatorial Guinea. Edo State would be better off forming its own country.

2 Likes

Re: Which Geo-political Zone In Nigeria Is Capable Of Becoming A Country? by rdokoye: 12:42am On May 02, 2020
Grgton:
I think SS will be more developed. port Harcourt will assume the future Africa's New York with massive investments and all round economic boom

Why would people invest in Port Harcourt?

It'll be up to the native populations to build their own cities. Africans need to get off this idea of FDI-led development. No nation has ever developed off FDI. The Niger-Delta is far behind, in terms of human development, and lacks leadership, due to the various ethnic groups that live within the region.

I say the Niger Delta is better off splitting into 2 or 3 countries, than forming one larger one, which will, from the onset have ethnic issues. Mainly between the Ijaw and everyone else. As they will be the most populace.

3 Likes

Re: Which Geo-political Zone In Nigeria Is Capable Of Becoming A Country? by rdokoye: 12:48am On May 02, 2020
nku5:

Read about Awo's deal here http://saharareporters.com/2012/08/13/northern-muslim-elders-reply-asari-dokubo-go-and-read-your-history

Nope legal agreements cannot be tossed aside just because you secede. When it is now between two countries in the international arena it can't be solely on your terms unless you are as powerful as USA or you pay them in hundreds of billions of dollars as compensation

The SW threw away an opportunity when Jonathan was president...

Nothing stops them from nationalising, which is most likely what they will do.

1 Like

Re: Which Geo-political Zone In Nigeria Is Capable Of Becoming A Country? by rdokoye: 12:50am On May 02, 2020
Yorubaland as a nation will be no better than Benin, the country. Northern Nigeria will be like Niger. The Middle Belt, if it's able to split from the North, would most likely be better than both the North and South-West. The South-South, would be better off splitting into several nations. South-East will be the best off, due to it's high human development. Igboland already has everything required to build and sustain a nation. All the other nations, will require a lot of foreign assistance, if they're to survive.

5 Likes

Re: Which Geo-political Zone In Nigeria Is Capable Of Becoming A Country? by nku5: 1:55am On May 02, 2020
Opexzy:

Indomie generation no go kill person with laugh. Zimbabwe is what you are aspiring to be? grin grin grin grin Mugabe tried it almost twenty years after independence and the economy was wrecked to the point that to buy a loaf of bread you have to carry a wheelbarrow full of cash.

Thats what you want to compare to legally binding agreements on Ports and roads. So Dangote will spend many billions to reconstruct the Apapa-Oshodi road and then you wake up and tell him "sorry we have seceded sir". You are definitely a kid

2 Likes

Re: Which Geo-political Zone In Nigeria Is Capable Of Becoming A Country? by nku5: 1:57am On May 02, 2020
rdokoye:

Nothing stops them from nationalising, which is most likely what they will do.

Nationalizing like in the 1970s? Are you kidding
Re: Which Geo-political Zone In Nigeria Is Capable Of Becoming A Country? by darfay: 1:59am On May 02, 2020
rdokoye:

Human development is the greatest resource, which the South-South has very little of. Yes, they have oil, but that's it. The IGR generated from those states, comes from the oil revenue, as most people within those states work in the Public Sector. The Niger Delta will need to build up its capacity, which will take decades, and it'll also need to adopt good leadership, which has alluded it since Nigeria's independence. The Niger Delta is easily one of the most underdeveloped regions in Nigeria, with limited infrastructure and only one real city (Port Harcourt), all the other so-called cities are no more than towns, with a few public buildings, and large slum settlements.

Niger-Delta Republic would be worse than Equatorial Guinea. Edo State would be better off forming its own country.

The igr of those state is from oil? And so? Won't they carry their oil should they separate? Abi what are you saying? Nigeria as a whole lacks human capital. Delta is always I repeat always top 3 when it comes to anything education in this country so what's your point on human capital. Niger Delta is not as bad as you think. Currently in my village there is no untarred road, water pump every 3 min walk. I really don't get your point
Niger Delta worse than equitorial guinea but biafra would be better than Japan. Over 80% of Nigerian revenue including company income tax is from Niger Delta, so what's your point? Niger delta is the largest producer of oil Palm rubber(too much in Delta State) which are very economically viable crops.Even when it comes to sport Niger Delta is the leading region. Delta and Rivers always 1 & 2 in the national sports festival having most number of indegenious coaches so far
I'm giving you facts not Guess work.How long does it take to develop human capital? What is Niger Delta lacking that the rest of Nigeria doesn't lack? Why are you pained? It's not like any of these are real
Re: Which Geo-political Zone In Nigeria Is Capable Of Becoming A Country? by darfay: 2:02am On May 02, 2020
rdokoye:

South south has little human resources? People would think we are illeterates or something over here.
Re: Which Geo-political Zone In Nigeria Is Capable Of Becoming A Country? by rdokoye: 2:14am On May 02, 2020
nku5:

Nationalizing like in the 1970s? Are you kidding

What stops them from doing it? Nothing. So they will do it, irrespective of its long term effects.
Re: Which Geo-political Zone In Nigeria Is Capable Of Becoming A Country? by rdokoye: 2:22am On May 02, 2020
darfay:

South south has little human resources? People would think we are illeterates or something over here.

I mean no offence. When I say human resources. I'm talking about the things a nation needs to be self sufficient.

The Niger-Delta would need a whole lot of foreign assistance, whether it's in infrastructure projects, drugs supply, manufactured goods, chemicals, machinery, foodstuff, etc... for sustenance sake. Development in the Niger-Delta is very low, despite the amount of money the region receives from the oil revenue allocation formula. Why? Could be a multitude of reasons, but the fact remains, that governance in the Niger-Delta is the worst, in the entire country, even worse than the North. Only difference is the Delta receives significantly more money to compensate for the stupendous level of corruption and neglect from its leaders.

It's for that reason, I think a fracturing of the region would be the best option. An all-Ijaw nation would do significantly better than a Niger-Delta republic.

1 Like

Re: Which Geo-political Zone In Nigeria Is Capable Of Becoming A Country? by nku5: 2:23am On May 02, 2020
rdokoye:

What stops them from doing it? Nothing. So they will do it, irrespective of its long term effects.

Nothing? So if Nigeria breaks today some parts, the north can tell China that all the money they invested in building the Kaduna-Abuja railway is gone because it's a new country? It doesn't work that way at all. Especially in the globalised world of today. You will be dragged to international courts in the very least and made to pay the investor back his investment, plus profit and damages in billions of dollars

3 Likes

Re: Which Geo-political Zone In Nigeria Is Capable Of Becoming A Country? by Kennyswag: 2:35am On May 02, 2020
haywire07:

I've toured the South East more than you ever will.

I know you typed all these with tears and pain grin but calm down. Ihotago?
I know SE doesn't accept obvious facts, especially when it doesn't favor them. So I understand your pains. It's pathetic cheesy

I don't know what map you are using, but let me agree with you about the presence of the river leading to hell.
So ask yourself, does the river not exit itself through another state before emptying itself into the Atlantic?
And why have they not built a major port there?

Oil in Imo? Tell us the estimated deposit there

And I don't think i said SE will not survive. At least they will eat enough ebonyi rice and their very salty water.
Rather, I'm only saying their chances of survival compared to other regions will come with lots of suffering.

grin grin
Re: Which Geo-political Zone In Nigeria Is Capable Of Becoming A Country? by rdokoye: 2:39am On May 02, 2020
darfay:

The igr of those state is from oil? And so? Won't they carry their oil should they separate? Abi what are you saying? Nigeria as a whole lacks human capital. Delta is always I repeat always top 3 when it comes to anything education in this country so what's your point on human capital. Niger Delta is not as bad as you think. Currently in my village there is no untarred road, water pump every 3 min walk. I really don't get your point
Niger Delta worse than equitorial guinea but biafra would be better than Japan. Over 80% of Nigerian revenue including company income tax is from Niger Delta, so what's your point? Niger delta is the largest producer of oil Palm rubber(too much in Delta State) which are very economically viable crops.Even when it comes to sport Niger Delta is the leading region. Delta and Rivers always 1 & 2 in the national sports festival having most number of indegenious coaches so far
I'm giving you facts not Guess work.How long does it take to develop human capital? What is Niger Delta lacking that the rest of Nigeria doesn't lack? Why are you pained? It's not like any of these are real

Cross River State, Beyalsa State, Akwa Ibom State, when have any of these states ever featured at the top three of anything educationally related? Delta and Rivers State will cease to exist in the event of fragmentation (of Nigeria); with many of its (Igbo) people joining Igboland (Biafra). It's either that, or live as minorities in a Niger Delta - which would never happen.

Well, Equatorial Guinea is a lot smaller, and a lot less complicated, in terms of ethnic makeup. But I'm basing my opinion on my observation of the regions current leadership, which is terrible.

Most of Nigeria's foreign exchange revenue comes from oil. But oil only forms 20% of Nigeria's GDP. That means, if Nigeria had a more efficient taxation system, it could very easily triple or quadruple its revenue base.

I'm not pained - I'm being totally objective. I believe Niger-Delta Republic would be a disaster, if it ever came into being, and I already explained, what it lacks. Niger-Delta has virtually no capacity. Name me construction companies, chemical companies, car companies, foodstuff companies, beverage companies, electronic companies, etc... from the region? What do Niger-Deltans produce? Nothing - which is why I said, they'd require a lot of foreign assistance.

How long will it take? Well I don't know. Nigeria has been around for more than 100 years, yet the region still doesn't create anything. Who's to say it ever will. Again, which is why I'm an advocate of more ethnostates.

2 Likes

Re: Which Geo-political Zone In Nigeria Is Capable Of Becoming A Country? by rdokoye: 2:41am On May 02, 2020
nku5:

Nothing? So if Nigeria breaks today some parts, the north can tell China that all the money they invested in building the Kaduna-Abuja railway is gone because it's a new country? It doesn't work that way at all. Especially in the globalised world of today. You will be dragged to international courts in the very least and made to pay the investor back his investment, plus profit and damages in billions of dollars

I don't disagree with that. Compensation would definitely have to be made. I believe that in Yorubaland, that's what they would do, irrespective of what it would mean for the country in the long term.
Re: Which Geo-political Zone In Nigeria Is Capable Of Becoming A Country? by Kennyswag: 3:11am On May 02, 2020
rdokoye:
Yorubaland as a nation will be no better than Benin, the country. Northern Nigeria will be like Niger. The Middle Belt, if it's able to split from the North, would most likely be better than both the North and South-West. The South-South, would be better off splitting into several nations. South-East will be the best off, due to it's high human development. Igboland already has everything required to build and sustain a nation. All the other nations, will require a lot of foreign assistance, if they're to survive.
what human resources do igbos have... I hope you ain't talking about 2×2 shops owners who can't stay in their land or fake Aba shoes? gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Which Geo-political Zone In Nigeria Is Capable Of Becoming A Country? by Kennyswag: 3:15am On May 02, 2020
rdokoye:

Cross River State, Beyalsa State, Akwa Ibom State, when have any of these states ever featured at the top three of anything educationally related? Delta and Rivers State will cease to exist in the event of fragmentation (of Nigeria); with many of its (Igbo) people joining Igboland (Biafra). It's either that, or live as minorities in a Niger Delta - which would never happen.

Well, Equatorial Guinea is a lot smaller, and a lot less complicated, in terms of ethnic makeup. But I'm basing my opinion on my observation of the regions current leadership, which is terrible.

Most of Nigeria's foreign exchange revenue comes from oil. But oil only forms 20% of Nigeria's GDP. That means, if Nigeria had a more efficient taxation system, it could very easily triple or quadruple its revenue base.

I'm not pained - I'm being totally objective. I believe Niger-Delta Republic would be a disaster, if it ever came into being, and I already explained, what it lacks. Niger-Delta has virtually no capacity. Name me construction companies, chemical companies, car companies, foodstuff companies, beverage companies, electronic companies, etc... from the region? What do Niger-Deltans produce? Nothing - which is why I said, they'd require a lot of foreign assistance.

How long will it take? Well I don't know. Nigeria has been around for more than 100 years, yet the region still doesn't create anything. Who's to say it ever will. Again, which is why I'm an advocate of more ethnostates.
what does SE produce? gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Which Geo-political Zone In Nigeria Is Capable Of Becoming A Country? by Uchek(m): 3:32am On May 02, 2020
You did not answer the question. Does being landlock an obstacle to becoming and independent country?

Please give the question a second shot?

haywire07:
North east or North west.

South east is a landlocked region that will remain dependent on every other regions around it, either for water or for oil or food and Electricity.

The North has always been able to sustain themselves before discovery of oil and their moderate lifestyle is an advantage. Food and trade will boom easy

South south and south west will flourish due to oil and foreign trade, and transportation (waterways).

North central will remain dependent on mineral resources and they will form a coalition with the NE and NW.

3 Likes

Re: Which Geo-political Zone In Nigeria Is Capable Of Becoming A Country? by Uchek(m): 3:33am On May 02, 2020
You gave the most objective answer

Obamaofusa:
How each region fared during regionalism may be a pointer to answering this question

All the zones can if they have deep thinkers and prudent managers of resources.
Re: Which Geo-political Zone In Nigeria Is Capable Of Becoming A Country? by Crofton: 4:21am On May 02, 2020
gidgiddy:
I think that all 6 geopolitical zones can become a country. The idea of financial difficulties will depend how prudently the use their resources, human and natural.

I noticed how some people are rushing to say that the SE is landlocked without equally mentioning that the NW,NE and NC are all landlocked. For them, it is only the SE that is landlocked. But no worries, Niger Republic, Chad and Mali are all North of Nigeria and are all landlocked. They are all still surviving as independent country

But is the SE truly landlocked? No it isnt, the only people who think that the SE is landlocked are those who dont look at the map of Nigeria well.

What some people dont realise is that neither Imo state nor Abia state are landlocked. Oguta in Imo state and Obuaku in Abia both have access to the Sea.

If you look at the picture of Abia state below, you will see that a tributary runs from the tip of Abia, separating Rivers and Akwai Ibom states, and into the ocean. Dredge that tributary, build a Sea port and and any ship can sail to Abia state.

This is daft analysis brother .
Re: Which Geo-political Zone In Nigeria Is Capable Of Becoming A Country? by Uchek(m): 5:20am On May 02, 2020
You are totally wrong

Sakamaje:

You are somehow correct. The fate of an independent South East is intrinsically linked to the South South for very strategic reasons that cannot be wished away. Without the cooperation of the territory that makes up the South South today, the SouthEast would really struggle to reach its full potential. The South South's later rejection of the Biafra project during the civil war contributed immensely to the stillbirth of the rebellion and loss of that war.

2 Likes

Re: Which Geo-political Zone In Nigeria Is Capable Of Becoming A Country? by Uchek(m): 5:54am On May 02, 2020
Igbos did not start any war. Get your facts right

adoboy04:
stop saying this trash jare! who is holding you? that's when you will be beating your chest. if it was east that formed their security b4 the west now the world would have ended, but since west did it first they have not started. I hate this issue of not letting us go. OK, let me teach you people how to start, one by one you will start to migrate to the east then lets see who will beg or hold you not to go. everything they are waiting for Yoruba, so if Yoruba don't want to go now it becomes their problems. let me tell the Igbo now, if Yoruba make move now the Igbo will dress back. they blame Yoruba for the war and it was you who started the war. if Yoruba started the war now and run away, that's traitor and you started the and start calling names.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Geo-political Zone In Nigeria Is Capable Of Becoming A Country? by horsepower102: 6:02am On May 02, 2020
Point 1:
The south East will be the most successful Nation hands down. I am saying this based on the reality on the ground and not based on hatred or love.

I see a lot of igbo hating people quick to tell us how the south east will suffer when the south east pound for pound is doing better than their regions in overall development.

Igbos will have the largest cargo airport Chain in the west African region. Watch out!!!

Let’s watch an see. The plan is on the table already.

Deep down, some of you know it but the fear of that happening makes you speak against the south east because you want to discourage them from self determination.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Geo-political Zone In Nigeria Is Capable Of Becoming A Country? by horsepower102: 6:06am On May 02, 2020
Point 2:

The biggest edge the south east will have will be its diaspora.

The Igbos have a very massive and well to do diaspora who will mobilize the largest development fund ever known in African history and will pour that massively into rapid infrastructural development and mordenization.

4 Likes

Re: Which Geo-political Zone In Nigeria Is Capable Of Becoming A Country? by horsepower102: 6:10am On May 02, 2020
Point 3:

Global warming and rising sea levels will make the Niger delta region uninhabitable.

The cost of development of infrastructures and building cities will be tremendous.

Also by the time the Niger Delta region are ready to have their own nation ( if all the ethnic groupS including igbos get along) oil may be worth far less than it is today.

Where will the Niger delta republic get money to develop?

2 Likes

Re: Which Geo-political Zone In Nigeria Is Capable Of Becoming A Country? by horsepower102: 6:15am On May 02, 2020
Point 4:

The south west will struggle. There is a deep division between the yoruba Christian and Muslims which is very easy to hide because of Nigeria and igbos helps to mask it.

That deep division will surface politically. Don’t forget awolowo and Akintola was fighting in the old western region.

Also, yorubas will literally need to bring their five other states to mordernity. Sorry to say this but this will cost them a lot of money in loans.

Lagos alone cannot fund the development of the rest of the south west especially after everyone goes back to their fathers land and the Lagos tax base drastically reduce.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Geo-political Zone In Nigeria Is Capable Of Becoming A Country? by horsepower102: 6:21am On May 02, 2020
Point 5:

The river systems becomes internationalized.

The laws of the sea which was set by the United Nations automatically gives clear sea access to azumiri blue waters In Abia state direct Sea access.

Please know the international laws before you come here to spill nonsense of how the south east is land locked.
That is pure lie and that lie will be exposed once everyone decides to go their way.

Even River Niger will be internationalized talkless of ogbaku which is closer to the sea than port harcourt.

People need to educate themselves more and not spill nonsense out of hate.

3 Likes

Re: Which Geo-political Zone In Nigeria Is Capable Of Becoming A Country? by horsepower102: 6:30am On May 02, 2020
Point 6:

Middle belt Christians and minorities will not want to stay with core northerners.

The reason why they oppose the emergence of an igbo nation or Biafra is that it will reduce the Christian population in Nigeria.

I foresee a situation where the separation of igbos from Nigeria will force them to make a survivalist decision of breaking out from the north and building a common economic union with the East and/or south souTh.

But the North won’t remain one. Hausa Fulanis understand this very well.

2 Likes

Re: Which Geo-political Zone In Nigeria Is Capable Of Becoming A Country? by Efewestern: 6:31am On May 02, 2020
darfay:

When I see some of their claims I just shake my head in pity, these guys aren't only delusional, but dumb, there's no family in the Delta without a graduate. Deltans are leading in Medical and engineering courses.

In Tech, I have seen So many people from South South who are damn good, in entertainment, these same people are representing, Isoko has so many celeb, Don jazzy, Orezi, Solid Star etc.

In movie, they aren't left behind, not now that the movie industry is no longer being dominated by any group, now with your talent, you can reach your full potential, all thanks to the diverse marketing strategy.

In food production, we produce most of the things we consume. we only import yam, beans and some few other things, I just laugh when the major ethnic groups in Southern Nigeria try as much as possible to downgrade the minorities, as it stands today, the minorities are the only one that can stand without any region, reason you never see them attaching to anybody.

E go clear for their eye.

4 Likes

Re: Which Geo-political Zone In Nigeria Is Capable Of Becoming A Country? by hargbolahan01: 6:36am On May 02, 2020
nku5:

Indomie generation no go kill person with laugh. Zimbabwe is what you are aspiring to be? grin grin grin grin Mugabe tried it almost twenty years after independence and the economy was wrecked to the point that to buy a loaf of bread you have to carry a wheelbarrow full of cash.

Thats what you want to compare to legally binding agreements on Ports and roads. So Dangote will spend many billions to reconstruct the Apapa-Oshodi road and then you wake up and tell him "sorry we have seceded sir". You are definitely a kid
all of you shouting dangote road ( apapa-oshodi) dangote is just constructing it and will later hand it over to FG and get his money back through tax holiday and he is the only one doing this as there are many companies doing it...it was part buhari executive order 5 or 6 ..

what most of you don't know is that most this company is co owned by place of operation.. the fate of this company depends by just govt policy as many banks in Nigeria was controlled by British before but most are owned by Nigerians and it took govt nothing than just signing and implementing policies.... that is why govt seek FDI so that when the company grows they can drag them to there stock exchange to allow indigene to invest and take part of the company as they did to likes of MTN and airtel which make oba otudeko to increase his share in Airtel to 15% make him chairman of Airtel Nigeria... China just did the same in coronavirus time

I'm not saying one region will be better than others and not saying one will suffer but I'm just saying about something about economy which you need to know and hatred for each other won't change that
Re: Which Geo-political Zone In Nigeria Is Capable Of Becoming A Country? by Ibechris2: 6:54am On May 02, 2020
Misterdhee1:

Who pronounced the igbos the richest tribe in Nigeria? Based on what metrics? You guys are so annoying with the way you dish out foolish statements all in the name of facts from your anus.

Your hate is very glaring that it has drained u of common sense and reason that is why u can't verify this before reply. Mumu!

So e pain u?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

(photo) Meet Uche Mefor, The Deputy Director Of Radio Biafra / Bayelsa Reduces Salaries Of Political Appointees / Buhari Rejects Marketers’ Call On Petrol Price Hike – Daily Trust/Reuters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.