Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,181 members, 7,880,683 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:12 AM

Which Geo-political Zone In Nigeria Is Capable Of Becoming A Country? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Geo-political Zone In Nigeria Is Capable Of Becoming A Country? (14330 Views)

Which Geo Political Zone Is Most Educated ThisGlob e.com / Number Of Poor People In Nigeria By Geo Political Zone And State :(Pix) / Past & Present Heads Of State Of Nigeria By Geo-political Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Geo-political Zone In Nigeria Is Capable Of Becoming A Country? by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 02, 2020
Kennyswag:
oga you are a stark illiterate.. how is UAE landlocked.. answer me?

southeast is 29 385 square kilometres. UAE is 32,300 square kilometres.

UAE is just slightly bigger than the southeast

1 Like

Re: Which Geo-political Zone In Nigeria Is Capable Of Becoming A Country? by Kennyswag: 8:45pm On May 02, 2020
Lostz:

southeast is 29 385 square kilometres. UAE is 32,300 square kilometres.

UAE is just slightly bigger than the southeast
what is the population of SE compared to UAE ? gringrin
Re: Which Geo-political Zone In Nigeria Is Capable Of Becoming A Country? by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 02, 2020
Kennyswag:
what is the population of SE compared to UAE ? gringrin
the population of UAE is just about 9.7m
Re: Which Geo-political Zone In Nigeria Is Capable Of Becoming A Country? by Sagay212: 9:01pm On May 02, 2020
If your governors cannot do well with the money they are getting now, no region will do well as a country. Your leaders wont fall from the sky when ya'll become a country and you will still have the same docile masses who only know how to make noise online.
Re: Which Geo-political Zone In Nigeria Is Capable Of Becoming A Country? by maestroferddi: 9:16pm On May 02, 2020
haywire07:
North east or North west.

South east is a landlocked region that will remain dependent on every other regions around it, either for water or for oil or food and Electricity.

The North has always been able to sustain themselves before discovery of oil and their moderate lifestyle is an advantage. Food and trade will boom easy

South south and south west will flourish due to oil and foreign trade, and transportation (waterways).

North central will remain dependent on mineral resources and they will form a coalition with the NE and NW.
Your little mind cannot give what it doesn't have...

Switzerland is a landlocked country but yet it is a leading nation in all indices of development...

3 Likes

Re: Which Geo-political Zone In Nigeria Is Capable Of Becoming A Country? by Deebwebb: 9:25pm On May 02, 2020
Kennyswag:
oga you are a stark illiterate.. how is UAE landlocked.. answer me?
all dis useless afonja's skull miners,thinking everybody is as stupid as their father,even with all the water u guys have you still mine skull daily with your headquater in Ogun state,according to your stupid analysis if igbo land is landlocked so are they,ignorant thing...
Re: Which Geo-political Zone In Nigeria Is Capable Of Becoming A Country? by maestroferddi: 9:30pm On May 02, 2020
Xerxes2088:

You are forgetting something...how do you dredge a river through the middle of the "south south" country into the ocean?.....except they allow that
Most of you guys speak out of grave ignorance.

Do a little study on the maritime agreement among countries having a major river passing through their territories...

There is the Danube for you to get the context.

You people are blinded by the defeatist disposition and yearning to denarket the South East/Igbos at all cost.

But the South East is a nation of tigers ...The obstacle that will hold her back does not exist in any dictionary...

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Geo-political Zone In Nigeria Is Capable Of Becoming A Country? by maestroferddi: 9:40pm On May 02, 2020
BUSINESSARENAA:

How you people stay in your hut in the village andnpeddle lies ignorantly baffles sane mind.

Have you been to South East? When did you conduct the research all round south east to come to the conclusion that it is landlock?

Let me healnyour ignorance.

There's a place in Abia state called "Azumini" literally meaning back of sea, it leads directly to the blue sea, some people used it during the civil war.

At the appointed time, it will serve as a trade route to the region.

In terms of oil, the oil deposits in Imo stste keep increasing on daily basis, a lot of oil exploration has been done in Imo state and the results are impressing.
Not just In, Anambra and Abia also have their deposits of the oil.

Also do not forget that south east has the largest deposit of Gas in the entire country, little wonder NLNG is partnering with Imo State government on that project, and as you know, gas is the future even when the future is bleak for crude oil.

But south east is not going to be oil dependent, we are seeing industrial revolution happening in Anambra, we have also confirmed that Aba is strategically positioned and ready to be the Japan of Africa.

Onitsha main market, Nkwo Nnewi,. Ochanga Markets, Mgbuka , Ariara Market, Ekeoha Shopping center are some markets that are going to facilitate large volume trades in the region.

Enugu has great deposits of coal in commercial quantity which has been abandoned for years, it will be harnessed to it's full capacity.

Ebonyi has salt and rice, which can also be brought to standard and exported

So you can see, south east is the only region that is dully positioned to be its own country because it will enable them harness their potentials.
Don't mind the deluded minds...

You didn't even add the hospitality and tourism potentials of Owerri which can be harnessed to transform the city to the Las Vegas/Monaco/Paris of Africa.

We dare them to let the Igbos go.

In less than fifty years, the phrase African tiger will enter international lexicon...

6 Likes

Re: Which Geo-political Zone In Nigeria Is Capable Of Becoming A Country? by Benevento(m): 9:45pm On May 02, 2020
maestroferddi:

You didn't even add the hospitality and tourism potentials of Owerri which can be harnessed to transform the city to the Las Vegas/Monaco/Paris of Africa.

In less than fifty years, the phrase African tiger will enter international lexicon...

Tourism ko tolatism ni.

The same igboland that everyone is deserting?

Joker.

Maybe you meant "sex-tourism" because owerri is the prostitution capital of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Which Geo-political Zone In Nigeria Is Capable Of Becoming A Country? by Benevento(m): 9:47pm On May 02, 2020
The fool said Paris and Monaco of Africa.

Wetin ihedioha no go see for supreme Court.

1 Like

Re: Which Geo-political Zone In Nigeria Is Capable Of Becoming A Country? by Kennyswag: 10:04pm On May 02, 2020
maestroferddi:

what tourism lmao.. who travels to the SE? gringrin how many foreigners stay in the SE?
Are you talking of owerri that is the prostitution capital of Africa ?gringrin
The fool said lasvegas of Africa gringrin..
Have biafra without SS and see another CAR..
Clowns gringrin

1 Like

Re: Which Geo-political Zone In Nigeria Is Capable Of Becoming A Country? by Kennyswag: 10:05pm On May 02, 2020
maestroferddi:
Your little mind cannot give what it doesn't have...

Switzerland is a landlocked country but yet it is a leading nation in all indices of development...
are you comparing Switzerland with SE ? gringrin
Re: Which Geo-political Zone In Nigeria Is Capable Of Becoming A Country? by Kennyswag: 10:09pm On May 02, 2020
Lostz:
the population of UAE is just about 9.7m
so tell me how over 40m biafrans will live in a 29,000+km square region..
You see the reason why lamadi cownu wants to add SS by force because your tiny region is too small to contain your population gringrin

1 Like

Re: Which Geo-political Zone In Nigeria Is Capable Of Becoming A Country? by Deebwebb: 10:11pm On May 02, 2020
Kennyswag:
are you comparing Switzerland with SE ? gringrin
but why did your father's die to keep us in Nigeria,I just pity you people,you all are up for a rude awakening,I am sure you don't know anything about international waterways and laws since you are so daft..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Geo-political Zone In Nigeria Is Capable Of Becoming A Country? by Deebwebb: 10:13pm On May 02, 2020
Kennyswag:
so tell me how over 40m biafrans will live in a 29,000+km square region..
You see the reason why lamadi cownu wants to add SS by force because your tiny region is too small to contain your population gringrin
all dis Ogun state skull miners reasoning from their a*us,I am sure you don't know anything,brain totally dead now. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Geo-political Zone In Nigeria Is Capable Of Becoming A Country? by maestroferddi: 10:21pm On May 02, 2020
Benevento:

Tourism ko tolatism ni.

The same igboland that everyone is deserting?

Joker.

Maybe you meant "sex-tourism" because owerri is the prostitution capital of Nigeria.
When others were paying rapt attention in class, your confidence was in 'micro chip'...

I cited hospitality and tourism...Anybody with half a brain knows that development is in stages.

Owerri is one of the fastest growing cities in Nigeria with real estate valuation which will ace the likes of VGC in the next couple of years...

Leave the marshes of Ikirun and pay a visit to Owerri to educate yourself..

2 Likes

Re: Which Geo-political Zone In Nigeria Is Capable Of Becoming A Country? by Gracchus: 10:26pm On May 02, 2020
maestroferddi:

[/b]We dare them to let the Igbos go.[b]

Who are the them? Like who is holding you down
Re: Which Geo-political Zone In Nigeria Is Capable Of Becoming A Country? by Benevento(m): 10:33pm On May 02, 2020
maestroferddi:
When others were paying rapt attention in class, your confidence was in 'micro chip'...

I cited hospitality and tourism...Anybody with half a brain knows that development is in stages.

Owerri is one of the fastest growing cities in Nigeria with real estate valuation which will ace the likes of VGC in the next couple of years...

Leave the marshes of Ikirun and pay a visit to Owerri to educate yourself..
Ode, development this, development that, everything is online, they can't put it into reality.

The same owerri that imolites are cursing Rocchas for, Lol

It's only in igboland that people make use of the drainage system instead of road.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Geo-political Zone In Nigeria Is Capable Of Becoming A Country? by Benevento(m): 10:46pm On May 02, 2020
Mr Maestroferddi so this is the next Monaco, Paris and almighty Vegas)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Geo-political Zone In Nigeria Is Capable Of Becoming A Country? by maestroferddi: 10:57pm On May 02, 2020
BeautifulMind2:

Most of you are illiterates, go and study In international law, international waterways are straits, canals, and rivers that connect two areas of the high seas or enable ocean shipping to reach interior ports on international seas, gulfs, or lakes that otherwise would be land-locked. International waterways also may be rivers that serve as international boundaries or traverse successively two or more states. Ships have a right of passage through international waterways. This right is based on customary international law and treaty arrangements. If Nigeria separate River Niger will be international waterways, Igbos and northerners can agree to dredge River Niger to Atlantic Ocean no body will stop them.
My brother Nigeria is in trouble....

Imagine the shallowness of people who should embody the hope of this nation.

They hardly read. There worldview and repertoire begins and ends with asinine ethnocentric defeatism...

2 Likes

Re: Which Geo-political Zone In Nigeria Is Capable Of Becoming A Country? by maestroferddi: 10:58pm On May 02, 2020
Benevento:

Ode, development this, development that, everything is online, they can't put it into reality.

The same owerri that imolites are cursing Rocchas for, Lol

It's only in igboland that people make use of the drainage system instead of road.
Don't allow me to expose you ..
Re: Which Geo-political Zone In Nigeria Is Capable Of Becoming A Country? by Benevento(m): 11:02pm On May 02, 2020
maestroferddi:
Don't allow me to expose you ..
you don't know me my friend.
Re: Which Geo-political Zone In Nigeria Is Capable Of Becoming A Country? by maestroferddi: 11:12pm On May 02, 2020
Iceberg3:
Which geo-political zone in Nigeria is capable of becoming a country?
And all their answer is "SOUTH EAST IS LANDLOCKED"
undecided

Lzaa imhotep
llol...

The frustration no get part 2.

I tell you Igboness is bliss.

It is like the Biblical Joseph among his brothers ..

How can someone's endiownment cause so much bad blood, angst and agony?

The more the beef, the more the burst of kinetic energy and momentum .

That table Chinua Achebe violently shook...

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Which Geo-political Zone In Nigeria Is Capable Of Becoming A Country? by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 02, 2020
maestroferddi:
llol...

The frustration no get part 2.

I tell you Igboness is bliss.

It is like the Biblical Joseph among his brothers ..

How can someone's endiownment cause so much bad blood, angst and agony?

The more the beef, the more the burst of kinetic energy and momentum .

That table Chinua Achebe violently shook...

4 Likes

Re: Which Geo-political Zone In Nigeria Is Capable Of Becoming A Country? by maestroferddi: 12:03am On May 03, 2020
Benevento:

Can you please explain to us what you mean by human development.

Tell us the about the presence of human development in igboland.
Quit asking a dumb question.

Computer Village

Alaba International

Trade Fair

Ladipo Market

Idumota..

All under your nose...

Whilst your idea of human capital might reside solely on the so-called white collar or skilled labour, the human capital which made the cited markets what they are today can be retracted back to Igboland.

Professionals in Igboland can introduce technical coaching to the cited traders and artisans ...

In no time we will replicate the technological and commercial revolution that typified the Asian Tigers ..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Geo-political Zone In Nigeria Is Capable Of Becoming A Country? by maestroferddi: 12:13am On May 03, 2020
egalitarianism:
Remove South East out of the zone, else they merge with South South. It'll be VERY hard for South East to survive because they have no useful natural resources.
Stop embarrassing yourself in the name of making a comment...

What are the narural resources of Japan, South Korea, Singapore and Israel?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Geo-political Zone In Nigeria Is Capable Of Becoming A Country? by Benevento(m): 12:19am On May 03, 2020
maestroferddi:
Quit asking a dumb question.

Computer Village

Alaba International

Trade Fair

Ladipo Market

Idumota..

All under your nose...

Whilst your idea of human capital might reside solely on the so-called white collar or skilled labour, the human capital which made the cited markets what they are today can be retracted back to Igboland.

Professionals in Igboland can introduce technical coaching to the cited traders and artisan ...

In no time we will replicate the technological and commercial revolution that typigied the Asian Tigers ..

All
Lol, if selling of gala or owning spare part shots is the definition of human development then that's bullshit.

Is that how your Biafra will be a success, everyone will go into petty trading, nonsense.

My question now is:

You listed some trade centers in Lagos with the ones in Kano kaduna Ibadan ( and other parts of Nigeria, we all know Igbos are refuges)

What will happen to theses investments?

2 Likes

Re: Which Geo-political Zone In Nigeria Is Capable Of Becoming A Country? by Benevento(m): 12:23am On May 03, 2020
maestroferddi:
Stop embarrassing yourself in the name of making a comment...

What are the narural resources of Japan, South Korea, Singapore and Israel?

Will you shut up, you kept taking about human development.

How has that stopped Aba from being the dirtiest city in the world.

Onitscha ( didn't get the spelling) has the worst air in the world.

Your so called human development hasn't stopped the above.

Foreign investors are not making use of your so called igboland.
Re: Which Geo-political Zone In Nigeria Is Capable Of Becoming A Country? by maestroferddi: 12:37am On May 03, 2020
Benevento:

I asked you about human development in igboland hours ago, you refused to reply. I don't know why.

Why do you Igbos love cheat beating ( on false things)

I had a healthy conversation with one never-do-well igboman on this same thread, the idiot reported me to the mod and the useless mod deleted my comments plus ban.

Since you failed to explain what human development with me, YORUBAS beat IGBOS in all aspects of human endeavors, if you object then I would love to have an healthy argument with you on the following.

Education

Trade and investing

Entertainment

Poverty index

Infrastructure

If you have anything else bring it on, don't be afraid.

You best the Igbos in Trade and Investment and Entertainment, dude what did you smoke?

From Lekki -Ajah to Badagry, the Igbos account for, at least, 35 per cent of business ownership and activities in Lagos State....

Almost all the major markets in Lagos are Igbo-dominated.

If all Igbo business people elect not to patronize all bank branches in Lagos, there certainly will be a bank run.

Did I hear entertainment?

Nigeria movie and cinema were non-existent in reckoning till the Igbos brought the Midas touch.

Nollywood is over 50 percent Igbo content.

No brainier, dude..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Geo-political Zone In Nigeria Is Capable Of Becoming A Country? by maestroferddi: 12:43am On May 03, 2020
Benevento:

Will you shut up, you kept taking about human development.

How has that stopped Aba from being the dirtiest city in the world.

Onitscha ( didn't get the spelling) has the worst air in the world.

Your so called human development hasn't stopped the above.

Foreign investors are not making use of your so called igboland.

Are you not losing it?

We are the investors...We are investing in your turf.

Jews, Indians and Lebanese don't worry themselves trying to attract investors...

They come, see and vonquer:they dominate your market.

The Igbos are operating the same model....We make things happen..

2 Likes

Re: Which Geo-political Zone In Nigeria Is Capable Of Becoming A Country? by Benevento(m): 12:47am On May 03, 2020
maestroferddi:
Are you not losing it?

We are the investors...We are investing your turf.

Jews, Indians and Lebanese don't worry themselves trying to attract investors...

They come, see and vonquer:they dominate your market.

The Igbos are operating the same model....We make things happen..

Abi nah, We developed NewYork, Tokyo, Paris London Berlin, isn't that wonderful.

But we left our own house in total mess.

The great igbo.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Amaechi: Lagos-ibadan Trains Carried 42,000 Passengers In June / APGA Appoints Obiano As National Leader And Chair Of Bot / APC Suspends Usani Uguru Usani In Cross Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.