Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,369 members, 7,910,864 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 06:37 PM

What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? (34321 Views)

Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) / Africa Free Of Coronavirus As Egyptian Suspect Tests Negative / Ghana: 2 Suspected Cases Of Coronavirus Recorded In Accra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by seanjy4konji: 8:32pm On May 05, 2020
Nothing.

I only increased every every times three self..

Fagbo jeun dobo..(wishful thinking.)

God forgive us.

6 Likes

Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by visijo(m): 8:32pm On May 05, 2020
Lol
Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by ForeThinker: 8:32pm On May 05, 2020
undecided
Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by Deicide: 8:32pm On May 05, 2020
Am a programmer so I didn't miss out

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by Nickymichy(m): 8:32pm On May 05, 2020
Eating three times per day....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by dingbang(m): 8:32pm On May 05, 2020
Samirana360:
Patronising ndokwa....if u know u know
ph first son

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by psychologist(m): 8:32pm On May 05, 2020
Rr
Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by sonnie10: 8:32pm On May 05, 2020
Going to malls, restaurants and church
Can’t wait to visit my favorite stores again; Ralph Lauren, Nike , Gucci, Saks, Neiman Marcus etc.
missed Olive Gardens, red oyester, Chipotle

3 Likes

Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by Nonso92(m): 8:33pm On May 05, 2020
N
Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by airminem(f): 8:33pm On May 05, 2020
Bet9ja
Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by adam4success(m): 8:33pm On May 05, 2020
Stop sex will resume next week
Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by anungangampu: 8:34pm On May 05, 2020
masturbation and attended to alot of my addiction.. read books to..plan my life

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by tunddy(m): 8:34pm On May 05, 2020
SEX,BARBING OUTSIDE, grin
Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 05, 2020
Shaking hands, sneezing in public.

3 Likes

Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by nonyofor2(m): 8:34pm On May 05, 2020
Patronizing olosho
Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by Olarewaju89: 8:34pm On May 05, 2020
Bet9ja ooo. I have totally surrender my life. No going back.

10 Likes

Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:35pm On May 05, 2020
Shaking hands, traveling and walking around
Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by eteforlor(m): 8:35pm On May 05, 2020
Going to Bet9ja shop to use their light to work. I had to go buy my own generator

6 Likes

Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by Okiemute101: 8:35pm On May 05, 2020
I stopped studying the scriptures... Too bad!
Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by dingbang(m): 8:35pm On May 05, 2020
Eating in local restaurants....

Entering public vehicle with passengers. I do strictly *drop*

Going to church

Being near people while talking to them

Hangouts with ladies
Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by Kyn4kyn: 8:37pm On May 05, 2020
I have stopped sleeping on the same bed with my wife.

6 Likes

Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by sanemind2(m): 8:37pm On May 05, 2020
Kissing
Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 05, 2020
It has made me stopped talking to my landlady's son who'd go about shaking at least 200 people per day then come and wanna shake me
I can't fit follow egungun enter express bikoembarassed

10 Likes

Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by sanemind2(m): 8:38pm On May 05, 2020
grin
eteforlor:
Going to Bet9ja shop to use their light to work. I had to go buy my own generator
Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 05, 2020
Alcohol (90% cut down) and... grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by mickelkingz(m): 8:38pm On May 05, 2020
ProfDview1:
I have stopped traveling from UK to US, US to Spain. In the name of Tourism

In my dream

I am not happy at all.. I swear, I feel heavy..
I was embarrassed today bcox of 20 naira.. Yes 20 naira, imagine na even my customer oooo.

How can she embarrass me coz of 20 naira? She owes me at will but owing her just 20, Chaiii.

shocked

cheesy
Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by COURVOISier(m): 8:39pm On May 05, 2020
Limit 420 cool
Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by tunddy(m): 8:39pm On May 05, 2020
i have stopped sleeping with people's wife

3 Likes

Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by femi4: 8:40pm On May 05, 2020
ikorodureporta:
What are those things you've stopped doing because of coronavirus??

[*Visiting Friends, Barbing Salon, Buying Foods Like Bread, Groundnuts, Using Public Restrooms, etc...]

visiting friends, barbing salon (I ve saved N3200 so far grin ), no more publc transport, no more buying food/drinks in traffic
Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by bluefilm: 8:41pm On May 05, 2020
Stopped going to work for any reason whatsoever!

But still expecting to be getting paid by the federal government at the end of every month

Oh my Lord!

This is exactly what my dream job really looks like.

Father Lord please can you keep this corona dream going?!

'Cause I don't want this dream to end.

Yes, I know that I am a lazy youth!

Only that this time around, you cannot blame me for wanting to be getting paid without going to work!

Indeed Coronavirus is the bomb!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Beaten By Nurse In Calabar (Photos) / What You Need To Know About HIV/AIDS (important) / What Drinking Alcohol Does To Your Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.