Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,599 members, 7,885,484 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 10:24 AM

What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? (34222 Views)

Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) / Africa Free Of Coronavirus As Egyptian Suspect Tests Negative / Ghana: 2 Suspected Cases Of Coronavirus Recorded In Accra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by tolijascro(m): 2:31am On May 06, 2020
mandate12:

Play Zoom... quite easy. Study the outcomes. It follows a pattern

pls gimme some tips on zoom bro to me its harder than predicting real life soccer
Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by tallerSSS: 2:38am On May 06, 2020
I have stopped virtual betting because that's the fastest way to get infected..play 1 to 5 GoGo
And like 5 others shouting trying to tell the cashier what to play..no social distance at all
You pay money and collect your game from cashier and also collect change another mode of infection
Your game cut the emotional reaction in a subconscious mind will make you start sweating and sometimes you start biting your contaminated fingers or tearing the bet slip apart with ur teeth.
Leaning on the counter
And worse of all you loose all your money and go back home with corona virus.

3 Likes

Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by Nobody: 2:59am On May 06, 2020
Demobilized and restless,I have stopped travelling.
Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by Joefat: 3:19am On May 06, 2020
Going to bar after work..
Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by Joefat: 3:20am On May 06, 2020
Going to bar after work plus travelling..
Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by rizwanali104: 3:44am On May 06, 2020
Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by Pat081: 4:45am On May 06, 2020
Do u have sister or friend that u can give 2mi pls
tunary:
go and marry and stop formicating forking too many and being promiscuous waste time and money, blockage of blessings, STD transmission ETC ETC sweet things kills. go and marry
Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by rafcrown(m): 5:03am On May 06, 2020
Trusting people because I don't know your health condition.
Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by tunary(m): 5:32am On May 06, 2020
Pat081:
Do u have sister or friend that u can give 2mi pls
There are so many ladies out there, don't be deceived by their beauty because it intoxicate them. STOP being promiscuous because it will hinder you from success. some girls are posses with different kind of spirit, sleeping with them may render one struggling for life. Go and marry if ur serious
Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by Chapii: 6:21am On May 06, 2020
Umartins1:
Agnosticism. A part of me seems to be embracing religion
Why are you backsliding from our belief. Do you want to join all these men that are waiting for Coronavirus to end before they resume healing all manner of diseases?
Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by weedfada(m): 6:34am On May 06, 2020
BurnStoner:
Some People probably miss weed even though they won’t say, some alcohol others whatever they chose to be their poison but won’t say cos all na guilty pleasure

For me, weed is a necessary pleasure! Proud born stoner... I just miss the easy access to it... My dealer ain't too close to me... Once I can get thru to him, I'm buying a year's supply. Eff it! I got like 2months supply early March and right next now I'm out.

I miss good food & fruits Sha... Been eating a lotta junk since d lockdown (I exercise a lot tho)...

2 Likes

Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by ekitimanalways(m): 6:37am On May 06, 2020
BOOOMNAIJA:
I've stopped dreaming of flying abroad because of uncle Corona.... gone are d days wen I dreamt of flying to USA or Europe. angry undecided

Gone are d days when guys bragged about arriving from abroad....brag about it now and get quarantined. grin

Meanwhile, today is my birthday, show me some 'likes'
Happy birthday! cheesy
Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by Favour22amaka(f): 7:03am On May 06, 2020
God ll give you the grace.that’s if ur gf let you wait till then. Hahahahaha
grossintel:
My dear if I say I'm okay it's a big lie, the way I see this thing looks like it's till early next year. Which ever way I'll survive.

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by phil0(m): 7:22am On May 06, 2020
Samirana360:
Patronising ndokwa....if u know u know
Hotel of Doom
Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by Oselu28(f): 7:27am On May 06, 2020
[quote author=Umartins1 post=89227247]Agnosticism. A part of me seems to be embracing religion[/quote

it's a good thing to embrace religion,but don't be brainwashed, don't forget your pastor can be wrong,ask questions. lastly the aim is to make heaven and not to be an hypocrite
Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by TonyAntony: 7:27am On May 06, 2020
I have stopped drinking garri ijebu and buying agege bread to eat my beans. How I miss them! [color=#000099][/color]
Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by simonfynboi(m): 7:29am On May 06, 2020
Na Bleep o, aswear I neva Bleep since coro crioz o.... tongue
Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by nwosu1982: 7:33am On May 06, 2020
I missed football hoohaaaa
Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by Nobody: 7:36am On May 06, 2020
Taking life for granted.
Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by placeofallure(f): 7:46am On May 06, 2020
heed101:
I really thank God. I have been looking for a way to stop sportbetting. Covid 19 served as an eye opener to me that i have been burning cash. Practically I have stopped it and considerable savings was noticed and I left like a real burden was let go

Good for you, gambling isn't the best. I remember those days I used to give my kid brother money to go and play Baba Germany for me. I just had to stop.
Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by Nobody: 7:55am On May 06, 2020
Favour22amaka:
God ll give you the grace.that’s if ur gf let you wait till then. Hahahahaha
She can't come around until after the pandemic. It's risky taking that trip at least for now, apart from security reasons, you don't know the status of the people you're on board with, then you have to sit with them for about 4 hours which increases the risk significantly. Ave accepted its going to be this way for a long time, but I wasn't prepared emotionally for this. Well it is what it is hahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by princecanny23(m): 8:04am On May 06, 2020
Hunger dey, 2081135110 zenith
Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by Favour22amaka(f): 8:08am On May 06, 2020
Alright
grossintel:
She can't come around until after the pandemic. It's risky taking that trip at least for now, apart from security reasons, you don't know the status of the people you're on board with, then you have to sit with them for about 4 hours which increases the risk significantly. Ave accepted its going to be this way for a long time, but I wasn't prepared emotionally for this. Well it is what it is hahahahaha!
Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by CentVickBlog: 8:12am On May 06, 2020
ikorodureporta:
I've suspended bread for a while

34 more doctors positive

https:///yCwHv11HtF
#COVID19 https:///f4Hn4IVhmJ
Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by flexindino(m): 8:32am On May 06, 2020
masturbation
Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by phr0nesis(m): 9:05am On May 06, 2020
3rdavefarms:

Goal goal over 3.5
Virtual?
Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by Nobody: 9:16am On May 06, 2020
[quote author=ikorodureporta post=89222747]
Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by DJCRAZY(m): 10:14am On May 06, 2020
ikorodureporta:
What are those things you've stopped doing because of coronavirus??

[*Visiting Friends, Barbing Salon, Buying Foods Like Bread, Groundnuts, Using Public Restrooms, etc...]

Stopped DJing �
Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by Samirana360(m): 11:02am On May 06, 2020
doctore212:
What is Ndokwa, is it a Church
football club.....ndokwa fc
Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by kgr8mike(m): 11:03am On May 06, 2020
BOOOMNAIJA:
I've stopped dreaming of flying abroad because of uncle Corona.... gone are d days wen I dreamt of flying to USA or Europe. angry undecided

Gone are d days when guys bragged about arriving from abroad....brag about it now and get quarantined. grin

Meanwhile, today is my birthday, show me some 'likes'

Bros, you will not kill me cheesy cheesy... Meanwhile have a great birthday and many more ahead.
Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by Samirana360(m): 11:05am On May 06, 2020
heed101:
I really thank God. I have been looking for a way to stop sportbetting. Covid 19 served as an eye opener to me that i have been burning cash. Practically I have stopped it and considerable savings was noticed and I left like a real burden was let go
just pray cos u might resume after corona

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Acne Treatments And Common Brands Available In Nigeria / US Confirms Monkeypox Virus From Texas Resident Who Travelled From Nigeria / Dangerous Habits That Can Damage Your Liver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.