Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,602 members, 7,885,489 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 10:29 AM

What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? (34223 Views)

Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) / Africa Free Of Coronavirus As Egyptian Suspect Tests Negative / Ghana: 2 Suspected Cases Of Coronavirus Recorded In Accra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by Abikeade11(f): 11:45am On May 06, 2020
Have stop playing volleyball
Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by Exoclassic: 1:45pm On May 06, 2020
ikorodureporta:
What are those things you've stopped doing because of coronavirus??

[*Visiting Friends, Barbing Salon, Buying Foods Like Bread, Groundnuts, Using Public Restrooms, etc...]

gym,
Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by Exoclassic: 1:46pm On May 06, 2020
ikorodureporta:
What are those things you've stopped doing because of coronavirus??

[*Visiting Friends, Barbing Salon, Buying Foods Like Bread, Groundnuts, Using Public Restrooms, etc...]

can't import my safety boots from China for now
Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by Nafizzey(m): 3:01pm On May 06, 2020
most important for me is missing friday congregation prayer and ramadan tafsir this holy month, may ALLAH see us ghrough, AMEEN

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by spiralwedge(m): 4:12pm On May 06, 2020
bluefilm:
Stopped going to work for any reason whatsoever!

But still expecting to be getting paid by the federal government at the end of every month

Oh my Lord!

This is exactly what my dream job really looks like.

Father Lord please can you keep this corona dream going?!

'Cause I don't want this dream to end.

Yes, I know that I am a lazy youth!

Only that this time around, you cannot blame me for wanting to be getting paid without going to work!

Indeed Coronavirus is the bomb!

Hahahahahahaha

I received my full April salary today and some monetary palliatives twice now.
Just for staying home, watching TV and sleeping with steady electricity.

Can this pandemic last forever mate
Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by bluefilm: 4:40pm On May 06, 2020
spiralwedge:

Hahahahahahaha

I received my full April salary today and some monetary palliatives twice now.
Just for staying home, watching TV and sleeping with steady electricity.

Chai

Bros, I envy you o.

Are you under federal government payroll?
Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by ikorodureporta: 7:49pm On May 06, 2020
spiralwedge:

Hahahahahahaha
I received my full April salary today and some monetary palliatives twice now. Just for staying home, watching TV and sleeping with steady electricity.
cheesy
Oya begin drop tithe here

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by yembet(f): 9:44pm On May 06, 2020
BOOOMNAIJA:
I've stopped dreaming of flying abroad because of uncle Corona.... gone are d days wen I dreamt of flying to USA or Europe. angry undecided

Gone are d days when guys bragged about arriving from abroad....brag about it now and get quarantined. grin

Meanwhile, today is my birthday, show me some 'likes'

Happy birthday to you, more grace for years to come
Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 06, 2020
weedfada:

For me, weed is a necessary pleasure! Proud born stoner... I just miss the easy access to it... My dealer ain't too close to me... Once I can get thru to him, I'm buying a year's supply. Eff it! I got like 2months supply early March and right next now I'm out.

I miss good food & fruits Sha... Been eating a lotta junk since d lockdown (I exercise a lot tho)...
I’m definitely going to need a new dealer too ; cos been my dealer been outa weed for a whole week now & thank God I stocked . Shiit just finished though...Damn I’m going to miss weed if I don’t get a new dealer soon. I miss the good food & fruits too!
Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by Tousteejay: 10:59pm On May 06, 2020
I have stopped teaching
Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by Ceasardgreat(m): 1:14am On May 07, 2020
ikorodureporta:
I've suspended bread for a while

I haven't even thought in that direction. But I normally clean it well with antiseptic when I buy

I will stop
Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 07, 2020
Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by CakeChow: 6:48pm On May 08, 2020
I do not consider myself paranoid but I always use an antiseptic if I touch anything. Also, I have already acquired gloves, antiseptics and best safety glasses https://systemofyoursafety.com/best-safety-glasses/ I am not going to count on fate. I try to protect myself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Acne Treatments And Common Brands Available In Nigeria / US Confirms Monkeypox Virus From Texas Resident Who Travelled From Nigeria / Dangerous Habits That Can Damage Your Liver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.