Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,362 members, 7,910,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 06:12 PM

What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? (34319 Views)

Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) / Africa Free Of Coronavirus As Egyptian Suspect Tests Negative / Ghana: 2 Suspected Cases Of Coronavirus Recorded In Accra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by OKOATA(m): 8:41pm On May 05, 2020
angry
I have been smoking MJ for about 6 years nonstop, I stopped smoking during this corona period since I read it affects the lungs. Don’t wanna let anything compromise my health. It’s been almost one month now I stopped smoking, I don’t know how I did it I just switched off that craving off my mind.

32 Likes

Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by Mystery9(m): 8:43pm On May 05, 2020
Nothing!
Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 8:44pm On May 05, 2020
and that sweet thing wink
0KNM:
Alcohol (90% cut down) and... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by isholamedoo(m): 8:44pm On May 05, 2020
undecidedcan't really tell wat i miss doing exactly except making money ofcouse, not making sense at all
Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by tolijascro(m): 8:44pm On May 05, 2020
Ejix4:
I have stopped betting, which I honestly can't wait to get back to... ASAP

addicted gambler spotted grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by Azord(m): 8:45pm On May 05, 2020
millennialaku2:
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry stopped smoking AZ, i still need it.

Nothing can make me stop bazing my Azed
Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by Asadujames202(m): 8:45pm On May 05, 2020
Cherokee da azz
Victoria cakes
Ariel Aria
Nina Rossie
Diamond Monroe

Byron long

Charlie Mark

3 Likes

Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by OhiOfIhima: 8:45pm On May 05, 2020
Going to market, handshaking and Aboki joint for Indomie.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by enchy: 8:48pm On May 05, 2020
Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 05, 2020
I've stopped making my hair ( can't let anyone come that close)

Going to eateries

Stopped visiting
Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by paul100(m): 8:48pm On May 05, 2020
heed101:
I really thank God. I have been looking for a way to stop sportbetting. Covid 19 served as an eye opener to me that i have been burning cash. Practically I have stopped it and considerable savings was noticed and I left like a real burden was let go
I pray you don't continue,once this lockdown is over

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 05, 2020
Plant-based diet. Now I eat anything I see. No more serenre. I can't wait for this to end so I can begin my daily walk to and fro the market.

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by Impregnable101: 8:48pm On May 05, 2020
phr0nesis:
Bet9ja is paused
its not....men still dey cash out
Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by cpmconsultingltd: 8:49pm On May 05, 2020
watch these video for tips on how to deal with heart breaks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9W5a0u4Qkrg
Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by Kobicove(m): 8:50pm On May 05, 2020
I have stopped shaking hands, having visitors, going to shopping malls etc
Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by Spicedessay(m): 8:50pm On May 05, 2020
Going to work is the foremost
https://spicedessay.com/2020/05/05/covid-19-the-truth-about-the-vaccine/
Writing is the new thibg.
Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by Hoodbilonia: 8:50pm On May 05, 2020
Started making money again
Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by Impregnable101: 8:52pm On May 05, 2020
Ejix4:
I have stopped betting, which I honestly can't wait to get back to... ASAP
men still dey cash out steady......dey dull urself
Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by Ussycool: 8:52pm On May 05, 2020
Mine is bet9ja... I pray i should never go back to gambling, i have quit it for life.
Thank you Corona.

6 Likes

Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by Ejix4(m): 8:52pm On May 05, 2020
tolijascro:

I am not addicted its what I do for a living

addicted gambler spotted grin grin
Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by Staro: 8:52pm On May 05, 2020
ikorodureporta:
I've suspended bread for a while

How's bread prone to to CoronaVirus infection ?

2 Likes

Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by Appswheel(m): 8:54pm On May 05, 2020
Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by Ejix4(m): 8:54pm On May 05, 2020
Through virtual betting I guess, cos I don't do virtual, but though I cash out steady from the Belarus league, but not much sha

Impregnable101:
men still dey cash out steady......dey dull urself
Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by Stevyne: 8:55pm On May 05, 2020
heed101:
I really thank God. I have been looking for a way to stop sportbetting. Covid 19 served as an eye opener to me that i have been burning cash. Practically I have stopped it and considerable savings was noticed and I left like a real burden was let go
I deh tell you bro.

3 Likes

Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 05, 2020
Some People probably miss weed even though they won’t say, some alcohol others whatever they chose to be their poison but won’t say cos all na guilty pleasure
Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by smatme(m): 8:55pm On May 05, 2020
I STOPPED GOING TO NAIRALAND
Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by phr0nesis(m): 8:56pm On May 05, 2020
Impregnable101:
its not....men still dey cash out
Omo
Which league?

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by Impregnable101: 8:56pm On May 05, 2020
phr0nesis:

Omo
Which league?
belarus.
Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by Impregnable101: 8:57pm On May 05, 2020
Ejix4:
Through virtual betting I guess, cos I don't do virtual, but though I cash out steady from the Belarus league, but not much sha

Belarus league na blessing to me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by rotadeco27: 8:57pm On May 05, 2020
heed101:
Thank God for ur life , pls don't go back when normalcy returns.
This is one of the good testimonies of this period. Congratulations!
Re: What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:58pm On May 05, 2020
Umartins1:
Agnosticism. A part of me seems to be embracing religion

Christianity, I hope... cheesy I’m campaigning!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Beaten By Nurse In Calabar (Photos) / What You Need To Know About HIV/AIDS (important) / What Drinking Alcohol Does To Your Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.