Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,645 members, 7,948,458 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 09:34 PM

Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More (51819 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication / Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him / Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by Evercurious(f): 1:43pm On May 11, 2020
Inferno001:

Bro I'm not saying he did wrong by spending within his budget... See ehn this Is a win win for him because party is over and he didn't exceed his budget now the second win will be to make her feel she's right and pet her into understanding your situation...him also getting angry won't make the home peaceful o...sometimes we need to stoop to conquer and making her feel she's right, he wins both ways

So when its birthday time and of course she ll nag. You also expect him to pet her again? Oga why start what you know is unrealistic and you cants finish?

1 Like

Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by yommen: 1:43pm On May 11, 2020
gamapoy539:
She has a crush on one of your neighbours who might have been eating her work behind your back and probably the real father of the child. and she is mad at you cos you didn't appreciate him enough for a job well done. Use your brain; if your neighbours are all women, her reaction wouldn't be the same.
Better run a DNA test on that child ASAP.

Modified: To the angry inconsequential homo sapiens quoting me, have you all eaten today?

Come on Bro!!! Women generally don't want to know how money come in. They just want it spent. @op. You have no reason to believe @gamapoy's comments if you have never suspected your wife of infidelity. She never mentioned a particular neighbor, mind you.
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by adejoseph1980: 1:44pm On May 11, 2020
Bross,,,, you be home breaker..uote author=gamapoy539 post=89401307]She has a crush on one of your neighbours who might have been eating her work behind your back and probably the real father of the child. and she is mad at you cos you didn't appreciate him enough for a job well done. Use your brain; if your neighbours are all women, her reaction wouldn't be the same.

Modified: To the angry inconsequential homo sapiens quoting me, have you all eaten today?[/quote]
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by Ferdinandu(m): 1:45pm On May 11, 2020
rhymesu28:
My people, I greet you all.

I am a married man with a child. We did our child's dedication few days ago online and my wife is angry that I should have spent more to entertain our neighbors after giving them soft drinks.

I have considered my pocket and sincerely with the present situation if I don't cut down my expenses it will be hard on us.If don't learn to ignore women in your life on certain things, they will lead your neck to a rope hanging on ceiling fan or where they are selling sniper one day. Na you still dey give am face on that matter nonsense

For almost two months now no salary. I have explained to her but she is not pleased with me.

How should I go about this matter please?
if you don't learn how to ignore the women in your life on certain matters then one day they will lead your neck to a rope tied to the ceiling fan or lead you to where they are selling sniper. Nonsense. Na you still dey give am face on that matter
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by Inferno001(m): 1:46pm On May 11, 2020
Wickedtruths:

You are a very weak man and people must be ringing roughshod on you. Not everyone is destined to suffer that. He has absolutely nothing to apologise for. Is it wrong not to waste money? Let her do her worst. Apologise for not wasting money on mere celebration? Your advice is a foolish one.

No wonder you were complaining about men being an endangered specie. You are very weak with poor judgment.

What rubbish is this one saying? I made a comment and you're not the OP...not everyone is destined to be aggressive with their approach...you're a strong man and I'm weak? OK you win..my thread on men being endangered has nothing to do with this in anyway but your Brain didn't tell you this...I am enjoying my marriage because I know when to be aggressive and when to be subtle...probably if you had sense you'll see where I said I'm happy he didn't exceed his budget..the advice was for him to make peace but yet again your aggressive strong man brain didn't see that part...won't respond to you again...
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by MedicH: 1:47pm On May 11, 2020
This is what a Nigerian woman means when she say she cant settle with a broke man whereas she herself isn't worth more than a pitbull. Come let me give you wizkid number so u call him and host your child dedication in the coca cola dome, Johannesburg S.A.

3 Likes

Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by pansophist(m): 1:51pm On May 11, 2020
Inferno001:
My brother, at this moment the naming is over and you have spent what you can afford and nothing can change it..it is only natural for some women to want to show off and I won't blame her for that but here is the thing..sit her down and apologize not because you did wrong but because you want peace..promise her you'll celebrate the child's birthday better and she will draw the plan and you'll give her whatever will be needed to make it her taste after all the baby is yours also and if not for the period we're in you would have loved to do more...just say this for peace to reign and make her feel she is right..a happy good woman makes a happy home my brother...

Nonsense.

One rule you must follow in life is to never apologise if you do nothing wrong. If not, you'll be perceived as weak, more susceptible to negative treatments, and still expected to apologise infinitely. He who runs from a fight live to fight another day, so therefore, he who apologise for others bad behaviour will live to apologise another day.

If his wife wants to celebrate it big, she should do it, but its foolish to expect other person to fund a lifestyle you cannot give yourself, especially when it is clear that the the person cannot afford it, not because they do not want to do it.

6 Likes

Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by REDDEVILS1(m): 1:52pm On May 11, 2020
Your wife is rooting for your downfall

1 Like

Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by Wickedtruths: 1:53pm On May 11, 2020
Inferno001:

What rubbish is this one saying? I made a comment and you're not the OP...not everyone is destined to be aggressive with their approach...you're a strong man and I'm weak? OK you win..my thread on men being endangered has nothing to do with this in anyway but your Brain didn't tell you this...I am enjoying my marriage because I know when to be aggressive and when to be subtle...probably if you had sense you'll see where I said I'm happy he didn't exceed his budget..the advice was for him to make peace but yet again your aggressive strong man brain didn't see that part...won't respond to you again...

You are not intelligent and this your post is a confirmation. You lack intellectual and emotional intelligence. You can't control your self and you lack commonsense. The other day, you opened a thread to cry and lament about women. Today, you are suggesting he begs a woman with unreasonable expectations.

Being a man is not only by having male organs, it is by being able to lead and make decisions that save the home. You are an effeminate lily-livered man and I suggest you start attending women meeting.

3 Likes

Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by eleko1: 1:53pm On May 11, 2020
sad ignore her.Wisdom make pipu wise.@ Op,plan ur life/saving well during the rain season.Save to build ur own house/invest in property.Nobody knw wen he’ll get sack:baba landlord to com and knock ur door at 2.15 AM.Dis type of reckless spending make one regret later life.Be wise
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 11, 2020
rhymesu28:

I am a married man with a child. We did our child's dedication few days ago online and my wife is angry that I should have spent more to entertain our neighbors after giving them soft drinks.

I have considered my pocket and sincerely with the present situation if I don't cut down my expenses it will be hard on us.

For almost two months now no salary. I have explained to her but she is not pleased with me.

Divorce her then, or what more did you want to hear?
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by Abagworo(m): 1:54pm On May 11, 2020
Inferno001:
My brother, at this moment the naming is over and you have spent what you can afford and nothing can change it..it is only natural for some women to want to show off and I won't blame her for that but here is the thing..sit her down and apologize not because you did wrong but because you want peace..promise her you'll celebrate the child's birthday better and she will draw the plan and you'll give her whatever will be needed to make it her taste after all the baby is yours also and if not for the period we're in you would have loved to do more...just say this for peace to reign and make her feel she is right..a happy good woman makes a happy home my brother...

...modify...
For everyone quoting and insulting me calling me a weak man because I asked OP to be subtle and make peace, I'll ignore you!!!

Wise man

2 Likes

Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by meeky247: 1:54pm On May 11, 2020
that is where Moorewine comes in, you can place your order on any kind of wine and it will be delivered to your door step in just 45 minutes. call us today on 08062081611.
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by AntiWailer: 1:56pm On May 11, 2020
ignore her for now.
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by Inferno001(m): 1:57pm On May 11, 2020
Wickedtruths:

You are not intelligent and this your post is a confirmation. You lack intellectual and emotional intelligence. You can't control your self and you lack commonsense. The other day, you opened a thread to cry and lament about women. Today, you are suggesting he begs a woman with unreasonable expectations.

Being a man is not only by having male organs, it is by being able to lead and make decisions that save the home. You are an effeminate lily-livered man and I suggest you start attending women meeting.

You're right.. Area commander!!! Strong man!! I agree with all you have called me...its a faceless forum anyways so enjoy...next time look in the mirror and tell yourself I'm not the reason for your anger so please advice the OP based on your masculinity and wisdom and leave a lily-livered man alone...cheers
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by cococandy(f): 1:58pm On May 11, 2020
If this story is real, your wife is not wise. On top these hard times.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by loswhite(m): 2:00pm On May 11, 2020
rhymesu28:

I have considered my pocket and sincerely with the present situation if I don't cut down my expenses it will be hard on us.

Tell her to bring the money to entertain the neighbors
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by pius49(m): 2:01pm On May 11, 2020
I did my child dedication yesterday 10th of may I didn't entertain anybody as my neighbours didn't know I did anything since we had to go to my mother's in-law church in Iyana Ipaja... It's not everytime we'll please people,people eat n drank during the wedding it's our first child yes but person no go kill himself

2 Likes

Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by loswhite(m): 2:02pm On May 11, 2020
Inferno001:

...modify...
For everyone quoting and insulting me calling me a weak man because I asked OP to be subtle and make peace, I'll ignore you!!!
useless men...is the wife handicap?

3 Likes

Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by Airoflaw(m): 2:04pm On May 11, 2020
grin
gamapoy539:
She has a crush on one of your neighbours who might have been eating her work behind your back and probably the real father of the child. and she is mad at you cos you didn't appreciate him enough for a job well done. Use your brain; if your neighbours are all women, her reaction wouldn't be the same.

Modified: To the angry inconsequential homo sapiens quoting me, have you all eaten today?
angry ypu get food for us? Abi you no get money grin
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by Lisa001: 2:06pm On May 11, 2020
Your wife is funny I had my baby last week,we didn't even share biscuit when we dedicated him few days ago, una still share coke

For this Coro season?

2 Likes

Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by lympy: 2:06pm On May 11, 2020
Stand your ground. You will have many of this battles. Start preparing for 1st birthday spending quarrels. The Lord is with you. May he fatten your pockets

1 Like

Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by SocialJustice: 2:06pm On May 11, 2020
This website's name should be changed from Nairaland to MarriageCounselling.

1 Like

Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by uthlaw: 2:07pm On May 11, 2020
rhymesu28:

go about which matter abi na she dey control you!
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by Pearl05(f): 2:08pm On May 11, 2020
It's either she doesn't have sense or she is trying to do pass another woman.

Tell her to use her money to feed the neighbours.

1 Like

Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by KIDfurniture(m): 2:11pm On May 11, 2020
This is one reason i dislike Nigerian women especially the ones that feel entiled too much. I cant please any woman in this life. If u want to Bleep my best friend cos he is rich I will arrange him for u. Pleasing any woman in this country is waste of time and money.

rhymesu28:

Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by Commanderinpips: 2:15pm On May 11, 2020
rhymesu28:

My dear brother my advice for you is to be stern with your resources especially at this trying time. Remember if you spend all your resources on unnecessary things it is still thesame wife that will complain when there is nothing left, I am encouraging you as a family man with three beautiful children stamp your feet on the ground and never listen your wife to spend unnecessarily. GOD bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by holuwaseun04(m): 2:22pm On May 11, 2020
[/b]NA BRAIN GO KILL YOU FOR ME
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by stchinedu: 2:25pm On May 11, 2020
Bola146:
Tell her to use her own money too, why is she angry if she couldn't provide to celebrate her own baby sad Just be watching her

Your head get oil cool
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by Benresmy(m): 2:25pm On May 11, 2020
Women and nasty character,, If there husband spend na problem if he no spend na d same problem,,, men Wenti we go do?
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by SammyChi1988: 2:25pm On May 11, 2020
Tell her to support you na... If she can't support then she should relax. Some women are crazy will only want the man to be spending but can't support in anything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Do I Apologize To My Wife? / My 16 Year Old Live-in Maid Is Pregnant For A 20 Year Old Boy / 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.