Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,828 members, 7,915,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:41 PM

Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More (51705 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication / Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him / Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by Inferno001(m): 3:33pm On May 11, 2020
Captainrambo2:
sharap bitchh ass nigğer

OK sir..

1 Like

Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by Beedude(m): 3:36pm On May 11, 2020
Sorry to say this... But i think u don't have a wife.
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by mechanics(m): 3:38pm On May 11, 2020
She's ungrateful, since you have explained to her, let her be, or she should bring the money for the elaborate child dedication, an understanding wife should be able to understand the situation of things now and make sure unnecessary expenses are reduced drastically, buy hers is the opposite, just pray for her so that God will touch her.
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by Ybaby: 3:41pm On May 11, 2020
Bola146:
Tell her to use her own money too, why is she angry if she couldn't provide to celebrate her own baby sad Just be watching her

Wawu

After carrying baby for 9 months and giving birth - she should buy ram too. Nice one!!

Poster, find money o.... babies are expensive. Naming ceremony is the least - that excuse of yours na wa.

Your wife should close her legs for now before another baby will be on the way and you will run away.

1 Like

Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by belcom10(m): 3:45pm On May 11, 2020
I guess she is trying to protect her self esteem in the neighbourhood. she is worried about what they will say and the class they will place your family. But pls remind her that everybody has their life to live. No do pass yourself.

1 Like

Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 11, 2020
Why don't you kill yourself you this worthless thing instead of coming here and disturbing people peace. My wife said I did not spend enough. And so what, whose problem is that, you worthless animal.
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by Beedude(m): 3:47pm On May 11, 2020
KenBen217:
pls make una tamper justice with mercy o...pls oga make peace with your wife o because if you wan do now and madam refuse nko...haaa...all dis vex they're advising you to vex...walahi you won't smile o
As we speak, pu**y is one of the cheapest things to get out there. Woman aren't doing men any favor in that aspect. They also need sex. Dont let them fool u

2 Likes

Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by Patoski7(m): 3:48pm On May 11, 2020
Inferno001:
My brother, at this moment the naming is over and you have spent what you can afford and nothing can change it..it is only natural for some women to want to show off and I won't blame her for that but here is the thing..sit her down and apologize not because you did wrong but because you want peace..promise her you'll celebrate the child's birthday better and she will draw the plan and you'll give her whatever will be needed to make it her taste after all the baby is yours also and if not for the period we're in you would have loved to do more...just say this for peace to reign and make her feel she is right..a happy good woman makes a happy home my brother...

...modify...
For everyone quoting and insulting me calling me a weak man because I asked OP to be subtle and make peace, I'll ignore you!!!
chai las las mad people full for nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by tyup(m): 3:58pm On May 11, 2020
rhymesu28:
My people, I greet you all.

I am a married man with a child. We did our child's dedication few days ago online and my wife is angry that I should have spent more to entertain our neighbors after giving them soft drinks.

I have considered my pocket and sincerely with the present situation if I don't cut down my expenses it will be hard on us.

For almost two months now no salary. I have explained to her but she is not pleased with me.

How should I go about this matter please?

If there's anything I hate most in life it's nothing else but weak men

and ur nothing but a dummy to had allow matter reach this level with a wife ur going to take care of for life without adding little or nothing to ur development in life. What the hell like ur even pleading with her to make a useless peace undecided mtcheww You had better wise up before you get the worst sad

1 Like

Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by Whiteways: 4:01pm On May 11, 2020
Get a loan if she insist, after all is your baby. Common!
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by babalonimi: 4:07pm On May 11, 2020
rhymesu28:

I am a married man with a child. We did our child's dedication few days ago online and my wife is angry that I should have spent more to entertain our neighbors after giving them soft drinks.

I have considered my pocket and sincerely with the present situation if I don't cut down my expenses it will be hard on us.

For almost two months now no salary. I have explained to her but she is not pleased with me.

What nonsense wife, everyone s managing what's having presently. If you run out of cash nobody wil borrow you o...
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by Youngzedd(m): 4:10pm On May 11, 2020
Inferno001:
My brother, at this moment the naming is over and you have spent what you can afford and nothing can change it..it is only natural for some women to want to show off and I won't blame her for that but here is the thing..sit her down and apologize not because you did wrong but because you want peace..promise her you'll celebrate the child's birthday better and she will draw the plan and you'll give her whatever will be needed to make it her taste after all the baby is yours also and if not for the period we're in you would have loved to do more...just say this for peace to reign and make her feel she is right..a happy good woman makes a happy home my brother...

...modify...
For everyone quoting and insulting me calling me a weak man because I asked OP to be subtle and make peace, I'll ignore you!!!

Keep SIMPING

2 Likes

Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by Inferno001(m): 4:14pm On May 11, 2020
Youngzedd:

Keep SIMPING

Ok sir
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by delpee(f): 4:14pm On May 11, 2020
Bola146:
Tell her to use her own money too, why is she angry if she couldn't provide to celebrate her own baby sad Just be watching her

Abi! Why should the man kill himself to please others? When there's no more money to feed, she'll complain again. She's not even thinking of expenses on the baby which can sometimes be unpredictable.
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by oshorstan(m): 4:15pm On May 11, 2020
rhymesu28:

God bless Osariemen... I know she won't give me issues
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by Ijaya123: 4:16pm On May 11, 2020
rhymesu28:

I don’t believe this story. Try harder next time.
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by Ziniora: 4:18pm On May 11, 2020
rhymesu28:

I have just one question for you, was your marriage arranged or did you pick your wife yourself?

If your marriage was arranged then get those that arranged it to talk to her, if you picked her yourself then you should have understood her nature and ɠotten ready to even sell your birthright to ensure her happiness.
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by delpee(f): 4:22pm On May 11, 2020
rhymesu28:

Tell her to read and understand Proverbs 31:10-31 if she's a Christian...in a nice and friendly manner. What affects you affects the family. You have to jointly keep the home running for peace and progress.

Do all you can to manage your home well within your resources. Going beyond your limit is an endless journey which only leads to frustration and destruction. Of course, you can spend more if you have but straining yourself just to do "see me I dey" isnt wise. Besides, if she feels that bad about it she should contribute. She could have bought biscuits to add to the soft drinks. smiley

May God empower and bless you with all you need to maintain your family. May you live long in good health to reap the fruits of your labor. Amen

PS. I assumed that she's aware that you haven't been paid your salary for 2 months in which case she should be considerate.
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by larryking540: 4:30pm On May 11, 2020
rhymesu28:

Women women ,na them day last last send man to proverty and last last they go pack their things japa to meet the new bidder
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by jjj444: 4:35pm On May 11, 2020
Na so woman be, Na u go borrow urself brain. Just don’t let it become a major issue. The event is in the past now
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by nunnu: 4:56pm On May 11, 2020
Inferno001:

...modify...

That is ridiculous. Show off when you cannot afford it just to impress people who do not care about you. Then you advise him to apologize to her. For what? Until you men stand up and refuse to be used by these unproductive women, the better for you. Imagine a woman who has nothing to contribute asking me to spend above my means. Mind you if something happens to you, she will quickly move on to the next man. Gone are the days when women should fold their hands and wait for men to provide for them. You have the same opportunities the man had to make yourself into a productive individual. Nothing annoys me like seeing a full grown adult both men and women with no physical disability have the guts to depend on someone in the name of marriage or relationship for their upkeep. That is why I always advise people to marry productive people not liabilities whether male or female. Imagine your parents raised you and now you expect your spouse to continue from where your parents stopped. So when will you ever take care of yourself or someone else?. And is these penniless ones that demand outrageously because they do not know how hard things are in real life. They just sit back in the comfort of the roof you put over their heads and make stupid demands. Nonsense!. I am an asset to my husband not a liability.

1 Like

Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by larryking540: 5:00pm On May 11, 2020
Ziniora:

I have just one question for you, was your marriage arranged or did you pick your wife yourself?

If your marriage was arranged then get those that arranged it to talk to her, if you picked her yourself then you should have understood her nature and ɠotten ready to even sell your birthright to ensure her happiness.

So you think arranged marriage is some how the best in Nigeria system?
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by sandra50(f): 5:03pm On May 11, 2020
If this is how you handle your home then you will get tired of begging..which peace should return to the home?if the woman wants peace let her go and return it where she kept it..talking about beating her,there was never a place i said he should beat her and no you didnt tell the poster to call the wife to order later..you simply said he should apologize to the wife and make the next one bigger for her sake.
Inferno001:

All of you insulting me don't have an idea...I advised OP based on what I would have done..did I force it on anyone? Did I say he must implement it? Its my handle and I am allowed to contribute same way y'all are...so why not transfer the energy and advice him better since mine doesn't make sense to y'all? Do y'all know how I handle my home? I'm not saying what she did was right all I'm saying is most people especially women attach importance to every first in their lives and it's understandable to want more for her kid but asking him to shout or beat or ignore her won't bring peace to his home..he can make her comfortable with the apology then caution her about the attitude exhibited... So that makes him a weak man? Na wa o
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by larryking540: 5:06pm On May 11, 2020
belcom10:
I guess she is trying to protect her self esteem in the neighbourhood. she is worried about what they will say and the class they will place your family. But pls remind her that everybody has their life to live. No do pass yourself.
The wife talks too much ,it's very obvious ,that's y she actually wants to impress the neighborhood

1 Like

Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by LadySarah: 5:10pm On May 11, 2020
Inferno001:

...modify...

Get out!

I recently dedicated my baby without spending on entertainment. Useless showoff even when the man's pocket is crying.
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by luluosas(m): 5:11pm On May 11, 2020
She is mad
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by somehow: 5:12pm On May 11, 2020
Baloranking:
grin

Milk+groundnut+banana+2spoons of honey

Sup, Pls am I suppose to blend all together or how exactly is it administered?
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by luluosas(m): 5:14pm On May 11, 2020
You are mad too including the show off woman
Inferno001:

...modify...
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by ocelot2006(m): 5:19pm On May 11, 2020
Inferno001:

...modify...

Apologize for what? Is this some sort of joke. The brother has not TWO MONTHS. His action equally saved his family money. His wife ought to thank him, not chastise him. If she's not satisfied, then let her use her own money. Families are trying hard to survive, yet you want him to apologize. What a joke.
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by Inferno001(m): 5:24pm On May 11, 2020
LadySarah:

Get out!

I recently dedicated my baby without spending on entertainment. Useless showoff even when the man's pocket is crying.

You can make your point without insults you know..try and advice the OP correctly since I'm wrong...why are y'all wasting your time responding to my own advice?
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by Inferno001(m): 5:26pm On May 11, 2020
ocelot2006:

Apologize for what? Is this some sort of joke. The brother has not TWO MONTHS. His action equally saved his family money. His wife ought to thank him, not chastise him. If she's not satisfied, then let her use her own money. Families are trying hard to survive, yet you want him to apologize. What a joke.

You're the first person responding without insults...thank you...all I wrote was my opinion sir and everyone is entitled to theirs
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by Inferno001(m): 5:27pm On May 11, 2020
luluosas:
You are mad too including the show off woman

OK sir...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 2 Wives (pics/video) / They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. / Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.