Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,859 members, 7,872,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:32 AM

Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More (51559 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication / Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him / Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by Talkingoil(m): 5:32pm On May 11, 2020
[quote author=Inferno001 post=89401406]My brother, at this moment the naming is over and you have spent what you can afford and nothing can change it..it is only natural for some women to want to show off and I won't blame her for that but here is the thing..sit her down and apologize not because you did wrong but because you want peace..promise her you'll celebrate the child's birthday better and she will draw the plan and you'll give her whatever will be needed to make it her taste after all the baby is yours also and if not for the period we're in you would have loved to do more...just say this for peace to reign and make her feel she is right..a happy good woman makes a happy home my brother...

...modify...
For everyone quoting and insulting me calling me a weak man because I asked OP to be subtle and make peace, I'll ignore you!!![/quot
e]
Smart response, I take this as an eye opener
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by lanreHeda: 5:37pm On May 11, 2020
grin grin grin.....LOL, you people should chill for inferno001 na.....I'm sure he was just giving his opinion though I think its very wrong and not feasible in the long run
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by YemmyKamor: 5:46pm On May 11, 2020
gamapoy539:
She has a crush on one of your neighbours who might have been eating her work behind your back and probably the real father of the child. and she is mad at you cos you didn't appreciate him enough for a job well done. Use your brain; if your neighbours are all women, her reaction wouldn't be the same.
Better run a DNA test on that child ASAP.

Modified: To the angry and inconsequential homo sapiens quoting me, have you all eaten today?

actually I'm fasting...
take a moment to go through it post.. and imagine a stranger telling that about your wife,,, how does that makes you feel??
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by Inferno001(m): 5:52pm On May 11, 2020
lanreHeda:
grin grin grin.....LOL, you people should chill for inferno001 na.....I'm sure he was just giving his opinion though I think its very wrong and not feasible in the long run

Bro help me tell them o..it was my opinion and I didn't force it on anyone o..thanks for being matured enough to know everyone has an opinion
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by whytepawn1(m): 6:04pm On May 11, 2020
Some of these issues stem from the fact that some men are not completely truthful to their wives when it comes to their income. In this situation I think the wife believes the husband is very capable and is just bringing up unnecessary excuses.. if finances were discussed as a family, he wouldn't need to explain to her the situation on ground.
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by Kobicove(m): 7:33pm On May 11, 2020
rhymesu28:
My people, I greet...

How should I go about this matter please?

Don't let her blackmail you...of she wants a 5-Star then she should be ready to bring the money for it
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by freethinker01: 7:35pm On May 11, 2020
Wickedtruths:

You are a very weak man and people must be riding roughshod on you. Not everyone is destined to suffer that. He has absolutely nothing to apologise for. Is it wrong not to waste money? Let her do her worst. Apologise for not wasting money on mere celebration? Your advice is a foolish one.

No wonder you were complaining about men being an endangered specie. You are very weak with poor judgment.
I just can't imagine, apologizing for what exactly. The woman is being inconsiderate, childish, self-centred and stupid at least and what that dude wants is to sit her down and apologize to her for not spending lavishly in this period on paltry naming... That man is a wimp and a simp.
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 11, 2020
Guy just be mute. If she wants to spend more let here do it from here pocket. Silent is the best answer given to a foolish and a wife full of pride
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 11, 2020
Don't stress it sir. You know your pocket and you spent according to your budget rather than to show off. Your wife will get over it. Congratulations on your baby smiley smiley
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by shugasofttouch: 8:04pm On May 11, 2020
rhymesu28:
My people, I greet you all.

I am a married man with a child. We did our child's dedication few days ago online and my wife is angry that I should have spent more to entertain our neighbors after giving them soft drinks.

I have considered my pocket and sincerely with the present situation if I don't cut down my expenses it will be hard on us.

For almost two months now no salary. I have explained to her but she is not pleased with me.

You lured her with money so all she sees is atm
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by Temhellen(f): 8:28pm On May 11, 2020
Sirvingeo:
Guy you married an inconsiderate creature . She is even suppose to advise you not to hold any birthday party to avoid any expenses because of the condition of this period. I'm really tired of this creature called women . If you watch closely you will find out she wanted to use the birthday party to show off.
U better don’t be tired of women cos u will end up settling down with one
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by nathpope(m): 8:30pm On May 11, 2020
rhymesu28:

I am a married man with a child. We did our child's dedication few days ago online and my wife is angry that I should have spent more to entertain our neighbors after giving them soft drinks.

I have considered my pocket and sincerely with the present situation if I don't cut down my expenses it will be hard on us.

For almost two months now no salary. I have explained to her but she is not pleased with me.

YOU DID NOT MARRY A WIFE.
YOU ONLY MARRIED A HOUSEMATE.

A WIFE WOULD BUILD YOUR HOME.
A HOUSEMATE WOULD ONLY SHOWOFF HOW "WELL" YOUR HOUSE IS.
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by Temhellen(f): 8:30pm On May 11, 2020
whytepawn1:
Some of these issues stem from the fact that some men are not completely truthful to their wives when it comes to their income. In this situation I think the wife believes the husband is very capable and is just bringing up unnecessary excuses.. if finances were discussed as a family, he wouldn't need to explain to her the situation on ground.
My advice for u guy, with a woman like this, her husband shouldn’t disclose his salary to her. U know women now when they r fully aware of their husbands income that is when they will start billing him for one stupid Aso Ebi....
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 11, 2020
Temhellen:

U better don’t be tired of women cos u will end up settling down with one
For procreation sake . At least I want to have children . My cousin suffered similar faith that is why I could relate . Her wife coerce him to buy a car for their wedding . Up till today they have not been able to completely pay for the car . I still wonder why women think wedding is one special event .
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by Legendguru: 8:59pm On May 11, 2020
Really
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by Mystery9(m): 9:32pm On May 11, 2020
Inferno001:
My brother, at this moment the naming is over and you have spent what you can afford and nothing can change it..it is only natural for some women to want to show off and I won't blame her for that but here is the thing..sit her down and apologize not because you did wrong but because you want peace..promise her you'll celebrate the child's birthday better and she will draw the plan and you'll give her whatever will be needed to make it her taste after all the baby is yours also and if not for the period we're in you would have loved to do more...just say this for peace to reign and make her feel she is right..a happy good woman makes a happy home my brother...

...modify...
For everyone quoting and insulting me calling me a weak man because I asked OP to be subtle and make peace, I'll ignore you!!!
You mean he should apologize for doing the right thing undecided. Are you kidding me!
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by Inferno001(m): 9:40pm On May 11, 2020
Mystery9:

You mean he should apologize for doing the right thing undecided. Are you kidding me!

No sir..what I meant to say that no one seems to understand is that as long as he didn't go beyond his budget, that's perfect...now all he has to do is first of build peace by offering an apology that will calm her down then when she's calm you can correct the attitude she exhibited and tell her you don't appreciate it but if he avoids her or ignores her, his house won't be conducive for him...some women understand the subtle methods...not everything needs to be handled with aggression bro..hope you understand me sir...its just how I would have handled the situation if it were me in his shoes...works with my wife always...when I'm aggressive towards her, matters become worse so I use the subtle means before passing my message

1 Like

Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by CuteYvonne777: 9:44pm On May 11, 2020
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by Mystery9(m): 10:07pm On May 11, 2020
Inferno001:

No sir..what I meant to say that no one seems to understand is that as long as he didn't go beyond his budget, that's perfect...now all he has to do is first of build peace by offering an apology that will calm her down then when she's calm you can correct the attitude she exhibited and tell her you don't appreciate it but if he avoids her or ignores her, his house won't be conducive for him...some women understand the subtle methods...not everything needs to be handled with aggression bro..hope you understand me sir...its just how I would have handled the situation if it were me in his shoes...works with my wife always...when I'm aggressive towards her, matters become worse so I use the subtle means before passing my message
OK, let's hope she will understand and correct herself for peace to reign.
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by divineappo(m): 10:09pm On May 11, 2020
gamapoy539:
She has a crush on one of your neighbours who might have been eating her work behind your back and probably the real father of the child. and she is mad at you cos you didn't appreciate him enough for a job well done. Use your brain; if your neighbours are all women, her reaction wouldn't be the same.

Modified: To the angry and inconsequential homo sapiens quoting me, have you all eaten today?
we need to run a DNA test on you to ascertain if Nwamaikpe is your father
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by Ogoniman247: 10:58pm On May 11, 2020
gamapoy539:
you are not been nice at all

Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by JBoss25(m): 11:11pm On May 11, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Fvck your wife. women are brainless. same her would complain if there's no money to eat. I am sure the lazy bastard of a wife is jobless. what has she brought to your table aside her dirty smelling vagina? bro dump her quick.
you get bad mouth chai cheesy
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by Cityguy: 11:23pm On May 11, 2020
gamapoy539:

Hahahaha.....NL! The land of oroshirishi grin. This made me laugh. Had to read it more than once to habituate.
Op, in the light of wisdom quoted above oooo, whatever you tell her, don't ever tell her to do her worst oooo oooo....ehn ehn!
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by kikelomojessy(f): 11:30pm On May 11, 2020
Oga Ur wife has been bragging about you being odogwu dis and odogwu dat. Just tell her to use her own money and entertain her neighbours.

You have married a woman that is bothered about what people say about her so she doesnt see her family as first priority. God help Una.

As for me, that online dedication sef, I won't do. Naming sef, I won't do for this kind lockdown period until everything gets back to almost normal. Can't come and kill myself. Dedication and naming is overrated. I will name my child and he will ans and I will keep praying for them.
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by karika2018: 11:51pm On May 11, 2020
gamapoy539:

you are a wise man
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by Ziniora: 2:10am On May 12, 2020
larryking540:

So you think arranged marriage is some how the best in Nigeria system?

Lmao you are totally and i mean totally off key, read again and this time slowly.
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by DedeNkem: 5:42am On May 12, 2020
rhymesu28:

Having a wife who doesn't want to understand your financial capability at any given time, is a serious problem!

As long as you're doing the right thing, don't bother yourself!
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by BamBella(m): 7:09am On May 12, 2020
Inferno001:

Bro!

Can you please just stop replying already? undecided. Because it seems the more you do, the dumber you sound.

Build peace by offering an apology for doing the right thing? Mehnn, it appears to me that you're a bonehead.

If this is how you manage your home, then I'm sorry to say you must be a dingbat.

Stop justifying the trash you wrote up there already.

Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by Inferno001(m): 7:16am On May 12, 2020
BamBella:

Bro!

Can you please just stop replying already? undecided. Because it seems the more you do, the dumber you sound.

Build peace by offering an apology for doing the right thing? Mehnn, it appears to me that you're a bonehead.

If this is how you manage your home, then I'm sorry to say you must be a dingbat.

Stop justifying the trash you wrote up there already.

I hear you sir...please advice the OP and ignore me..is that too difficult for y'all to do and must you insult and call names? Y'all grow up please and I respect you enough to respond nicely because insulting you won't change the fact I said what I said and don't Care what you or anyone who has no idea who I am says..cheers...
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by lilmerhnuel(m): 10:38am On May 12, 2020
Hello, did you forget your username, name, surname associated with your GOtv and you no longer have access to your phone number to login for the recovery of your GOtv username or surname, here is a full tutorial on how you can easily get your username to login to your GOtv dashboard.

How to get your GOtv Username/Surname without login or phone number

GOtv is owned and managed by MultiChoice Group, is one of the most popular and most affordable Pay TV services in Africa. Like DStv (also operated by MultiChoice), GOtv makes use of a set-top decoder to broadcast digital channels to customers. All GOtv Decoders have a unique identifier number known as IUC number.

Without your GOtv surname which is your username and the phone number assigned to the GOtv you will lost access to Log In and you can't update your GOtv personal information, activate or reset your GOtv account, check your GOtv balance online, change your GOtv package and check your GOtv due date and also clear errors.

The only method provided by GOtv to retrieve your username or surname or login name is through online process of which you must login with your IUC number and phone number assigned to the GOtv. So how can you do that when you don't or have forgot the phone number associated with your GOtv?

Getting Started
Let's get into the method I will be discussing shortly. Get your IUC number, IUC Number is that 10-digit identifier number which is unique to a particular GOtv account and GOtv decoder. Same way you can’t own the same phone number or bank account number with someone else, evey decoders on the GOtv network have its own IUC numbers.

Click here to read more on how to use the IUC number only to get your GOtv Username or surname
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by Surveillants(m): 10:41am On May 12, 2020
thanks for all your efforts but I can’t marry uneducated man like you who works in dirt village. I am sorry it use to happen, please go back to your village and your business and find a wife for yourself there as for me am flying to UK”. With this word I read I was hospitalized instantly’.

When she said "YES" at first and you have spent lots of money on her, take her to school and provide her needs because her parents are poor. Man share his heart broken experience after her was finally dumpt. Read this interesting story and learn lesson.
https:///pbUsoj-Dg
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by tomzyELNINO: 12:21pm On May 12, 2020
Just ignore her anger nah.. that's women for you. After a while, she will calm down.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Deadbeat Father: How A Nairanlander's Quote Ended My Family's Rift. (photos) / See What This Kid Is Wearing / They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.