Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,189 members, 7,887,445 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:59 AM

Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More (51605 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication / Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him / Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by showafrica(m): 1:13pm On May 12, 2020
rhymesu28:
My people, I greet you all.

I am a married man with a child. We did our child's dedication few days ago online and my wife is angry that I should have spent more to entertain our neighbors after giving them soft drinks.

I have considered my pocket and sincerely with the present situation if I don't cut down my expenses it will be hard on us.

For almost two months now no salary. I have explained to her but she is not pleased with me.

How should I go about this matter please?

Normal woman craze... Just continue what you are doing. However, if she continue that lifestyle, treat her fuckkup.. Dont ask me how. But i dey pity you somehow bc if you go broke she may cheat.
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by Bahddo(m): 1:42pm On May 12, 2020
Lol. Some women are downright mental. Oga don't go beyond what is reasonable just so your woman would have bragging rights before neighbours. It's not your fault that she doesn't know or care what is truly more important.

A lady who would be upset because the husband didn't waste more money to feed outsiders who really don't give a damn about the baby, would have no problem calling you useless man when you start struggling to provide for daily meals. She might even jump ship as many women have done in the past.

Be wise, man.

1 Like

Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by blissbliss: 4:15pm On May 12, 2020
You need make no explanation(s).
1. Take charge of your finances.
2. Provide for her needs.
3. Keep living and don’t let anyone stress you out.

Cheers!
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by Geesucc: 4:34pm On Jun 24, 2020
sandra50:
Bad wife.. When she should be encouraging you not to spend so much..let her use her money and finish up the entertainment for you...lubbish.just to show off to people around that you are doing better than them.
hello sandra50 pls I send u a direct msg.. pls kindly reply so dt we can chat privately.. Thanks
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by shugasofttouch: 12:12am On Mar 12, 2021
rhymesu28:
My people, I greet you all.

I am a married man with a child. We did our child's dedication few days ago online and my wife is angry that I should have spent more to entertain our neighbors after giving them soft drinks.

I have considered my pocket and sincerely with the present situation if I don't cut down my expenses it will be hard on us.This is what happens when you don't marry your friend or an understanding person. See love isn't a scam. People should learn to take responsibility for the kind of spouse they are married to. Some of you jump into marriage without getting to know the person cause in dating, you were busy having sex, taking photos and asking yourselves *have you eaten* 20 times a day.

For almost two months now no salary. I have explained to her but she is not pleased with me.

How should I go about this matter please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 2 Wives (pics/video) / I Am Depressed / They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.