Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,784 members, 7,915,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 06:28 PM

Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions (33929 Views)

Thanks For Finding Me Worthy’, Gbajabiamila Tells Tinubu After CoS Appointment / Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! / Presidency Reacts To EU Submissions On 2019 Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by forgiveness: 11:55pm On May 19, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by forgiveness: 11:56pm On May 19, 2020
darfay:

All this one because of oyel nawa o

Which oil Olukumi get? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Mystiquefia: 11:56pm On May 19, 2020
nineone:
you're just so ignorant. Only Aniocha and Oshimili are not drilling their oil. Oil was discovered in Ubulu Uku in commercial quantity even before Oloibiri. Two local governments in Agbor and the Ukwuani people have oil.

ignorant of what? how many barrels of oil does ukwuani and Ndokwa Produce? You Have 9 local governments remember? unlike anioma with 2 out of 9 oil producing local governments, 7 out of eight local governments areas in delta central are oil producing and can finance themselves if we had total resource control i.e ughelli north, ughelli south, udu, sapele, ethiope east, ethiope west, okpe. meanwhile uvwie local government with the highest IGR in delta state is housing chevron main office, the nigerian gas company and WRPC. we haven't even started talking about delta south, where we have the itsekiris, ijaws, isokos and urhobos (again)

2 Likes

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by forgiveness: 11:58pm On May 19, 2020
Sunshineg5:
The low IQ idiot thinks pulling statistics straight from his arse is what is called intelligence grin

The hateful little twit actually thinks he is better than everyone.

He thinks being hateful and full of bitter emotions would save his people from the slutter house in the hands of their Fulani over lord. cheesy

He even once said UI is not the first university in Nigeria.

Pathetic! cheesy

We dealt with him with facts befor and he ran away till today. I know how to catch the guy. Like you said, He thinks he is better than everyone. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by darfay: 11:59pm On May 19, 2020
forgiveness:

Which oil Olukumi get? grin

No Yoruba in Delta State

3 Likes

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by senatordave1(m): 11:59pm On May 19, 2020
[quote author=schoolmaster post=89737428][/quote]

Ogbemudia is Bini,rmd dad is itsekiri
Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by forgiveness: 12:00am On May 20, 2020
darfay:

Take back illorin first from Fulani

Which Fulani take Ilori?

Why didn't Fulani sign to on behalf of Ilorin when British took over? Why did a Yoruba man sign? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by mystery22: 12:02am On May 20, 2020
grin since how Yoruba's are claiming itshekiris. Attachee by force,Fulani's are busying taking your land and putting an emir as the head and you are Here claiming Yoruba is in delta state,clowns,go develop Ogun state,cos ritualist is an occupation in Ogun state...any day federal government decides to build int'l airport standard and seaport like the one they built in Lagos,Lagos will stop functioning...

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by forgiveness: 12:02am On May 20, 2020
darfay:

No Yoruba in Delta State

Yes! according to DARFAY. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Mystiquefia: 12:02am On May 20, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
I have told you Mister man no isoko land in Ndokwa land you people should not push us

Push you to do what? there's isoko land in Ndokwa grin
Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Nobody: 12:02am On May 20, 2020
Mystiquefia:

ignorant of what? how many barrels of oil does ukwuani and Ndokwa Produce? You Have 9 local governments remember? unlike anioma with 2 out of 9 oil produ local governments, 7 out of eight local governments areas in delta central are oil producing for instance and can finance themselves if we had resource control i.e ughelli north, ughelli south, udu, sapele, ethiope east, ethiope west, okpe. meanwhile uvwie local government with the highest IGR in delta state is housing chevron main office, the nigerian gas company and WRPC. we haven't even started talking about delta south, where we have the itsekiris, ijaws, isokos and urhobos (again)
The two Ika Local governments don't produce that much but talking about Ukwuani? You're just too ignorant m. They have the purest and largest amount of natural gas in Nigeria. You started by claiming anioma doesn't produced oil at all then changing it to how many barrels. You're either ignorant or dishonest. I'm not very much interested in this argument I would have presented you with official records. I only responded because I kept seeing the falsehoods being repeatedly peddled that anioma doesn't have oil and nobody challenged the lie

3 Likes

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by forgiveness: 12:03am On May 20, 2020
Sunshineg5:
Abi you see the boy

He thinks he can bobo anybody here

Atta never said Igala are Yorubas.

He said the Yorubas and Igala might have being one single ethnic group a long time ago.

He is lying. grin
Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by forgiveness: 12:05am On May 20, 2020
darfay:

If don born you well enter warri talk this trash grin

Warri wey OPC boys don take over. grin

You hear Ijaw make noise again? grin
Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by darfay: 12:06am On May 20, 2020
forgiveness:

Which Fulani take Ilori?

Why didn't Fulani sign to on behalf of Ilorin when British took over? Why did a Yoruba man sign? grin

Tell that to your emir of illorin, the lost Yoruba town

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by mystery22: 12:07am On May 20, 2020
cheesy anioma are the biggest to the best of my knowledge in delta state,followed closely by urhobo,they even clamored for a state... They are very influential with enough mineral resources too,asaba is seen as the biggest city by an outsider.....
So Let's forget about this argument....

2 Likes

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by forgiveness: 12:07am On May 20, 2020
Nowenuse:

You are just being a clown right now.
I am not in the mood for trolling. Bye.

Which clown? If Nigeria separates, Warri will go with Itsekiris. Finito. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by darfay: 12:07am On May 20, 2020
forgiveness:

Warri wey OPC boys don take over. grin

You hear Ijaw make noise again? grin

U joke too much angry grin angry grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by forgiveness: 12:08am On May 20, 2020
darfay:

Tell that to your emir of illorin, the lost Yoruba town

Why Fulani no sign with British so tey Yoruba man sign? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by forgiveness: 12:09am On May 20, 2020
darfay:

U joke too much angry grin angry grin

Na true yan be dat. grin
Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by darfay: 12:09am On May 20, 2020
Mystiquefia:

Push you to do what? there's isoko land in Ndokwa grin

No mind that your wife, I hear she's on the market for an urhobo husband you might just be.in luck
@nwanyiogwashi

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by darfay: 12:11am On May 20, 2020
forgiveness:

Why Fulani no sign with British so tey Yoruba man sign? grin

Ask sulu gambari and his uncle Ibrahim gambari, the rulling Fulani dynasty in kwara. They control all Yoruba lands all the way to jebba

Kwara central is Fulani dominated

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by senatordave1(m): 12:14am On May 20, 2020
mystery22:
cheesy anioma are the biggest to the best of my knowledge in delta state,followed closely by urhobo,they even clamored for a state... They are very influential with enough mineral resources too,asaba is seen as the biggest city by an outsider.....

Yes by landmass and lgas not population.latest estimates place the 9 anioma lgas at 1.6 million and 8 urhobo lgas of Delta central at 2.1 million.I haven't even added urhobos in warri south LGA,bomadi or patani

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by forgiveness: 12:15am On May 20, 2020
mystery22:
grin since how Yoruba's are claiming itshekiris. Attachee by force,Fulani's are busying taking your land and putting an emir as the head and you are Here claiming Yoruba is in delta state,clowns,go develop Ogun state,cos ritualist is an occupation in Ogun state...any day federal government decides to build int'l airport standard and seaport like the one they built in Lagos,Lagos will stop functioning...

Lagos was functioning before British came to Nigeria and Lagos Money was used to develop Nigeria. grin

Nigeria has 5 International airports and seaports yet Lagos is still functioning. grin

Itsekiris are claiming Yoruba. Don't cry. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by forgiveness: 12:18am On May 20, 2020
darfay:

Ask sulu gambari and his uncle Ibrahim gambari, the rulling Fulani dynasty in kwara. They control all Yoruba lands all the way to jebba

Why person wey control was not recognized by the British to sign on behalf of his people as other Ezes, Obas, Emirs etc did for their people but allowed Yoruba man sign? Go and read history, mister man. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Mystiquefia: 12:18am On May 20, 2020
nineone:
The two Ika Local governments don't produce that much but talking about Ukwuani? You're just too ignorant m. They have the purest and largest amount of natural gas in Nigeria. You started by claiming anioma doesn't produced oil at all then changing it to how many barrels. You're either. I'm not very much interested in this argument I would have presented you with official recordsseeing the falsehoods being repeatedly peddled that anioma doesn't have oil and nobody challenged the lie

Maybe u didn't really get my position lucidly. I used that defense in the context of some non oil producing LGA's in anioma being financed with the collective resources of oil producing local governments in both delta central and delta south. This whole argument erupted with aniomas on nairaland claiming more significance in delta state by virtue of their 9 local government. so i was only saying having more local govts that cant finance themselves equals having more liabilitys.
Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Sunshineg5(m): 12:19am On May 20, 2020
darfay:

You are that your hateful friend from Jos should read history rather than pulling stories straight from your Arse

Even you way dey talk, no be slave you be?

You should focus on your two Isoko local government areas and leave people with the highest stakes in Nigeria to discuss important issues. cheesy

Call me when tiny Isoko produces ordinary a Senator in the Federal Republic of Nigeria?

Iranu! no make I change am for you. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Mystiquefia: 12:21am On May 20, 2020
senatordave1:

Ogbemudia is Bini,rmd dad is itsekiri
Rmd is from udu local government he's a self proclaimed urhoboman dont mind the name mofe damijo, some urhobos bear itsekiri names
Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Igboid: 12:23am On May 20, 2020
forgiveness:

There are Yorubas in Delta called Olukumi.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olukumi_people&ved=2ahUKEwijw_mEysDpAhV2DWMBHfrCARkQFjABegQIDRAF&usg=AOvVaw0ySl2H06ytqh88wTnUQ8a2

They are currently known as Odiani, and they don't identify as Yorubas, they identify as Enu-ani, Anioma, and then Igbo.

6 Likes

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Sunshineg5(m): 12:23am On May 20, 2020
nineone:
The two Ika Local governments don't produce that much but talking about Ukwuani? You're just too ignorant m. They have the purest and largest amount of natural gas in Nigeria. You started by claiming anioma doesn't produced oil at all then changing it to how many barrels. You're either ignorant or dishonest. I'm not very much interested in this argument I would have presented you with official records. I only responded because I kept seeing the falsehoods being repeatedly peddled that anioma doesn't have oil and nobody challenged the lie
@ emboldened is not true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by forgiveness: 12:27am On May 20, 2020
Igboid:

They are currently known as Odiani, and they don't identify as Yorubas, they identify as Enu-ani, Anioma, and then Igbo.

Abi you sabi pass de king? grin

“We are a Yoruba speaking community and the name of our language is Oloku mi,” she disclosed. [/b]Finally the king, H.R.M. Ayo Isinyemeze, the Oloza (Obi) of Ugbodu, met the desire of the writer. The youthful looking, handsome royal father explained. According to the monarch who is also the chairman of the Traditional Rulers Council in Aniocha North, the Ugbodu Oluku mi speaking people migrated from Owo/Akure axis in the current day Ondo State between 9th and 11th Century AD to settle down in Benin during the reign of King Ogiso of Benin.My children all bear Oluku mi names. I think there is renaissance, an effort of going back to our roots.

So, most of the children being born these days are named Oloku mi names.

According to Adebowale: “The real Oluku mi is like the Yoruba that is spoken in Owo in Ondo State. Someone from that place is expected to understand the language perfectly. I am an Oluku mi man and I am proud of my language.

https://ukpuru.tumblr.com/post/115435435597/far-from-home-yoruba-community-makes-home-in

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Mystiquefia: 12:27am On May 20, 2020
mystery22:

Asaba Is Bigger And Much more popular than warri? what a big joke
before Asaba became the state capital what was it known for? sapele, ughelli, warri had already carved a niche for themselves even before the creation of delta state

The 2006 census figures project urhobos to be slighty larger than the aniomas. delta central has more voters strength than delta north going by voters registration too
Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Igboid: 12:28am On May 20, 2020
Tobrasky:

Of course we are Igbos, we RESEMBLE Afonja abi Ishan to you? see this guy ooo grin. Ok let me make it easier for you. My question was, can any tribe you come from... boast of this preponderance of human resources, the list too plenty sef but make I indulge you on the few already listed:

Gebrel Ifeanyi Ogbechi Rainoil

Benedict Peters Aiteo Group

Dame Winifred Akpani Northwest petroleum and Gas

Prof. Steve Agwo Okecha, renowned academic, author of international repute and elder statesman

Dennis Osadebe, politician, poet, journalist and former premier of the now defunct Mid-Western Region of Nigeria, which now comprises Edo and Delta State.

Sebastine Okoh >> SSA To Deputy Senate President ( CEO Stiinos)

Zulu Sofola, the first published female Nigerian playwright and dramatist and first female
Professor of Theater Arts in Africa.

Buchi Emecheta, Nigerian-born British novelist

Godwin Emefiele, the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria.

Gift Kenneth >> CEO GSP Global Services

Ifeanyi Okowa, former Nigerian Senator and Executive Governor of Delta State

Austine "Jay-Jay" Okocha, former Captain of Super Eagles of Nigeria

Sunday Oliseh, former Captain of super Eagles of Nigeria

Stephen Okechukwu Keshi, former Super Eagles captain and Malian National Football Team Coach

Nduka Ugbade, Nigeria's former football player and the first African to lift the world cup

Demas Nwoko, prominent Sculptor of Nigeria

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, the current Managing Director of World Bank

Elizabeth Isichei, prominent historian

Obi Prof Joseph Chike Edozien, the Asagba of Asaba

Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu, Minister of State for Petroleum

Jim Ovia, M/D Zenith Bank

Tony Elumelu, Chairman of Heirs Holdings, the United Bank for Africa, Transcorp and founder of The Tony Elumelu Foundation

Air-Marshal Paul Dike, former Chief of Defence Staff of Nigeria NASA

Joy Ogwu, former Mangaging Director of Nigeria Institute of International Affairs

Patrick Utomi, Presidential Candidate and Founder of Lagos Business School

Phillip Asiodu, former Federal Minister

Nduka Odizor, former Lawn tennis player

Maryam Babangida, wife of General Ibrahim Babangida

Chief. Sonny Iwedike Odogwu, business mogul

Chukwurah Joseph Udeh OFR, former Comptroller-General Nigerian Immigration Service
Obi senator Nosike Ikpo, former Senator of the Federal Republic

Chief Sabastine Adigwe, former MD, Afribank NIgeria PLC

Godswill Obielum, former Governorship Aspirant, Delta State

Peter Okocha, Governorship aspirant, Delta State and Business Mongul

Eddy Egwuenu, distinguished banker, co-founder Zenith Bank
Dr. Newton Jibunor, famous Sahara traveller

Dr. Cyril Uchenna Gwam, diplomat, international civil servant and international environmentalist

Bonny B. N. Umeadi PhD, Technologist and Inventor of Micro/Nanosensor Devices to monitor oil and gas pipeline system

Arc. Kester Ifeadi, Chairman/CEO Contemporary Group and President Organisation For the Advancement of Anioma Culture(OFAAC)

Engr. Emma Onyekwene, MD/CEO, Coolman Oil Services

Chief G.N. Ogwude (Late), Mathematician and Academician

Colonel Joseph "Hannibal" Achuzie

Chief Epiphany Azinge, a Professor and a Senior Advocate of Nigeria. Former Director of Nigerian Institute of Advance Legal Studies.(NIALS).

I'm waiting.

How can you forget to include Austin Avuru of Seplat oil. That's an Mkpari. Biko edit this list and include him sharp sharp.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (52) (Reply)

Tinubu Fingered In Anti-Osinbajo Plot By Cabal - Daily Independent / President Buhari Arrives London For His Routine Medical Checkup (Video) / Buhari, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, 10 Northern Governors Ride Through Yola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.