Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,897 members, 7,909,374 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 12:18 AM

If Your Wife Slaps Your Mother, What Will You Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Wife Slaps Your Mother, What Will You Do? (3535 Views)

Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? / How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? / I Am Forced To Marry My Own Mother, What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Wife Slaps Your Mother, What Will You Do? by badesco(m): 4:54pm On Jan 16, 2011
We all know d way and manners some of our mothers in law behaves in our different homes, sometimes at a point our mothers in laws attitudes became unbearable for us to contend with. Now in view of d above, a misunderstanding ensued between your wife and your mother, and in a twinkle of an eye, your wife suddenly slaps your mother in face and in your presence. What will you do?.
Re: If Your Wife Slaps Your Mother, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 16, 2011
Re: If Your Wife Slaps Your Mother, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 16, 2011
I pray that shouldn't happen to me because it's very confusing to choose sides but I would slap her back silly and kick her @ss!
Re: If Your Wife Slaps Your Mother, What Will You Do? by pwiz(m): 6:44pm On Jan 16, 2011
I better nt say coz me no go take am easy
Re: If Your Wife Slaps Your Mother, What Will You Do? by CrazyMan(m): 2:31am On Jan 17, 2011
Ever since I lived with my mother, I never imagined slapping her; no matter the extent of annoyance she makes me feel, I would give her that respect as a mother and forget about the whole matter.

So why should a girl I marry slap her. If my wife ever tries such nonsense, I would reply her with twelve hot slaps

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife Slaps Your Mother, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 3:51am On Jan 17, 2011
Am I that silly just to let it slide shocked (my mom will kill me later on) I will land her a big fat hot slap right there if I was a man. (and apologise later in the bedroom)

If mom was wrong, like chaircover said, I'll let her know, is good to respect your mom but do not be too afraid of her.
Re: If Your Wife Slaps Your Mother, What Will You Do? by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:02am On Jan 17, 2011
i will do nothing

i will tell them to pretend that am not in between them and deal with each other that way no one will use the " taking sides story" on me
Re: If Your Wife Slaps Your Mother, What Will You Do? by Johnnny(m): 10:15am On Jan 17, 2011
Emi laye mi! Even in my absence, I don't care. First I will beat her black and blue.
Then I will go to her mother's house and give her mother a good dirty slap.
If she cannot respect my mother, then I will not respect her mother. The Bible says "Don't do unto others what you cannot accept yourself".

My mother ke? I no go gree lailai. Well, I know my wife sha, she no go wan take acid soak garri.
Re: If Your Wife Slaps Your Mother, What Will You Do? by oludashmi(f): 11:29am On Jan 17, 2011
If any woman do this to her mother-in-law, no matter what may have caused the fight who was at fault, the husband should beat her immediately or when he comes back.

If she imagines her mother-in-law was her mother, she wont do that cos no matter what her mum do to her, she wont be able to raise her hands. For a woman to be in a serious rift with her mum shows she still sees her mother-in-law as a stranger in the house.
Re: If Your Wife Slaps Your Mother, What Will You Do? by banom(m): 12:51pm On Jan 17, 2011
My mother is core Iron Lady, if my wife ever raise her hand on my mum, I pity the poor girl.
Re: If Your Wife Slaps Your Mother, What Will You Do? by harakiri(m): 12:54pm On Jan 17, 2011
I will slap her twice, use belt to flog her yansh, remove her panties and force a big yam tuber up her a$$.
Re: If Your Wife Slaps Your Mother, What Will You Do? by Sagamite(m): 1:11pm On Jan 17, 2011
harakiri:

I will slap her twice, use belt to flog her yansh, remove her panties and force a big yam tuber up her a$$.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@topic

It is just a slap, right? She did not injure her or kill her?

No problem. It might surprise most of you that I don't let my anger manifest in physical battering of any form against anyone if I have other options.

I would just help her pack her stuff and show her the door. Simples.

There is nothing my mother has done she can not report to me. And even my mother knows there is hardly anyone in the family out of line I would not confront if needs be, so she herself would watch it if she was that inclined (reality is my mum is uber-gentle, submissive and has ZERO confrontationism. If she needs confrontation done, she calls me).
Re: If Your Wife Slaps Your Mother, What Will You Do? by banom(m): 1:16pm On Jan 17, 2011
Sagamite:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@topic

It is just a slap, right? She did not injure her or kill her?

No problem. It might surprise most of you that I don't let my anger manifest in physical battering of any form against anyone if I have other options.

I would just help her pack her stuff and show her the door. Simples.

There is nothing my mother has done she can not report to me. And even my mother knows there is hardly anyone in the family out of line I would not confront if needs be, so she herself would watch it if she was that inclined (reality is my mum is uber-gentle, submissive and has ZERO confrontationism. If she needs confrontation done, she calls me).

As sagamite the HIT man. shocked shocked shocked
Re: If Your Wife Slaps Your Mother, What Will You Do? by Sagamite(m): 1:19pm On Jan 17, 2011
banom:

As sagamite the HIT man. shocked shocked shocked

Confrontational hitman for my way too gentle mother?

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGo--yeN6c0[/flash]
Re: If Your Wife Slaps Your Mother, What Will You Do? by Wumine(f): 11:40pm On Jan 17, 2011
well that is the highest level of disrespect not only to the mo-in-law but the hubby asides from slapping her own mom. There is no excuse for that in my book except she is fed up and ready to leave the house. Though forgiveable, its not acceptable. Whateva she gets she asked for
Re: If Your Wife Slaps Your Mother, What Will You Do? by zibe(m): 9:07pm On Jan 18, 2011
As unrealistic as it might sound to me, I just hope it doesn't get to that extent. If it does, that will definitely b the beginning of a warfare with that wife, that's if we don't separate for a while for such stupid act, whether my mum was right or wrong.

Man I just can't imagine the beating I'll give to that woman that night, respect for woman or not! After that, we can all settle the matter and have isi ewu and palmwine while watching genevieve and ramsey noah on tv grin
Re: If Your Wife Slaps Your Mother, What Will You Do? by dayokanu(m): 12:59am On Jan 19, 2011
He he he. I laff in Gurumaharaji.

First of all i would start crying because of what i am about to do, Then i would call the police to get ready to arrest me. Cos when I descend on her, My mom would start begging me to have mercy

Slap my mom shocked shocked shocked

For her to be my wife that must mean my mom can be her mother and she has the guts to raise her hand on my mom?

Make I no too yarn.
Re: If Your Wife Slaps Your Mother, What Will You Do? by banom(m): 12:24pm On Jan 19, 2011
dayokanu:

He he he. I laff in Gurumaharaji.

First of all i would start crying because of what i am about to do, Then i would call the police to get ready to arrest me. Cos when I descend on her, My mom would start begging me to have mercy

Slap my mom shocked shocked shocked

For her to be my wife that must mean my mom can be her mother and she has the guts to raise her hand on my mom?

Make I no too yarn.

Call me too so that i will come and hold your wallet as you do the beating.

zibe:

As unrealistic as it might sound to me, I just hope it doesn't get to that extent. If it does, that will definitely b the beginning of a warfare with that wife, that's if we don't separate for a while for such silly act, whether my mum was right or wrong.

Man I just can't imagine the beating I'll give to that woman that night, respect for woman or not! After that, we can all settle the matter and have isi ewu and palmwine while watching genevieve and ramsey noah on tv grin

Oh my God. please invite me when this is happening, and may your wife always beat your mum everyday so that we will continue having that isi ewu and palmwine thing every day in Jesus name amen. shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

My In - Laws Are Not Happy With Me. / Pastor Marries A 14 Yr Old Girl / Wife Decides To Pack Out Of Her Husband House-hubby Still In Lov With Ex-gf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.