Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:03 PM

Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. - Religion (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. (70668 Views)

Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here / Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 31, 2020
Boriqua:
Anywhere you see Jehova Wickedness Run for your dear life. Around June 2018 I went to partner with one of their elders who is around 68yrs in an estate business he welcomed me and asked me to sign an agreement with him but I refused, I told him that his is old enough to be my father instead we share our profit 60 / 40%. People, this my goes for evangelism around rumuomasi and environs. I never knew this was the antichrist himself.

This man and his family trapped me spiritually and was using my stars for his business and the worst is he doesn't let me know and no kobo will I recieve when I spent 10 months I carried out a review and understood that he was making money more than me then protested he asked me to leave and locked the place went home continue manipulating me at night.

He went ahead and conduct wedding ceremony between me and him spiritually am his bride while his the groom. He used GPS to be tracking my position or location for contact. At night he comes in the have we with me.

Jehovah witness is evil...

Judas Iscariot betrayed Jesus for money so can you also say because of that Jesus and all his teachings should be trashed? undecided

Remember, Jesus had so many disciples but just twelve Apostles (closest confidants) and Judas Iscariot was one of the twelve!

Imagine is you lived during Jesus' time and have noticed Judas so close to Jesus, and later Judas now swindle you as he did with his master, will you go about telling people that Jesus' group is evil? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 31, 2020
freshboi88:

C this one way run from me. Janosky y is Jehovah called Mighty God in Jeremiah?

Just an apology and we're back to our friendly discussion again! smiley
Re: Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. by pasol4real(m): 10:25pm On May 31, 2020
post=90151363:
We are all ONE in the Body of Christ.

End of Story.

JESUS IS THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY AND FOREVER

YES!
Very Good ones at that.
This guy you really need a brain surgery walahi
Re: Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 31, 2020
freshboi88:

Do u know Jesus is also the giver of life

Just an apology that's all" smiley
Re: Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. by freshboi88: 10:26pm On May 31, 2020
chatinent:
Let's talk about the army. Suppose we join the army and I'm a JW Nigerian soldier and Nigeria is warring against Ghana. I guess that's what fighting for peace means to you.It means I will have to kill another JW soldier. We love our brothers. We don't believe peace can come from humankind, take note.

But Jehovah who u witness to led Isreal to battle against her enemies when it was absolutely necessary
Re: Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. by rottennaija(m): 10:28pm On May 31, 2020
chatinent:

I can't run from you, son. I only noticed you don't want to learn, instead you are like the high priests of old who brought a coin for Jesus.

You are funny. Learn from who? You?
Re: Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. by achorladey: 10:30pm On May 31, 2020
Narijoel:

Have you finished probing your own religion? or there is no need to, because their can of worms are clearly visible, open for all to see. No detective work need.

Uncle, As a Witness of Jehovah, I am beyond convinced that Jehovah's Witnesses practice true worship and they are the only christian group doing Jehovah's will today.

If you have a problem with that, kindly attend to it yourself since you have also resolved within yourself not to open your eyes to see the truth while you still can.

Narijoel: they are the only christian group doing Jehovah's will today.

Achorladey: Do you know the Governing Body member under oath, after swearing with the NWT says YOU are not the only CHRISTIAN GROUP doing God's WILL?

See as you say CHRISTIAN GROUP, do you know your friend sorry brother Maximus69 said that name has been ABUSED and BASTARDIZED the reason they abandoned it and choose JWs grin grin grin

What is God's will according to YOU as recorded in the BIBLE?

We will definitely know now if JWs are the only CHRISTIAN GROUP doing God's will today.

2 Likes

Re: Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. by Narijoel(m): 10:30pm On May 31, 2020
justli:

I worship in a small church not too far from my street.

I worship there because I like the pastor's understanding of the word of God and he has been a good spiritual guide.

Now I see, sha don't come back here later to tell us how you left your small church, formed yours or refused to attend church again because you probed and your pastor deviates from the Bible or disappoints you.

The concept of belonging to a global brotherhood like that of Jehovah's Witnesses that you can trust with your life and be convinced that these are the people who are doing God's will on earth, will be difficult for you grasp at this stage unless you get to associate with them someday. Wonder why it is so difficult for ex Jws to join another Church if they decide to leave? They rather stay at home and become whatever they choose to be because no place can compare to what they just lost, a very painful experience for them.
Jehovah's Witnesses has a rich history and a precious spiritual heritage not shared by others religious groups I know. Satan knows this and he will do whatever he can to tarnish the image of this "unique" group but he can''t. Look at this thread for example and see the attention got, compare it to other religious thread today. People are fascinated by this group and want to comment about them positively or otherwise as if their lives depends on doing that.

You keep asking me to probe JW for untruths, for what motive? so I can disassociate? yet no one can give a good alternative to Jehovah's Organization or can you? Unless you want to lie to yourself. Others keep trying and failing.Yet every passing day, I see convincing evidence on why I should continue to keep my JW identity.

No one will force you to become a JW, They are not begging for members. They are only eager to show you the way God approves and help you to cultivate that relationship with God, the way he wants it to be, anything negative comment you make or read here does not stop the organization in anyway because it is backed by the most powerful force in the universe, God's holy spirit.

1 Like

Re: Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. by freshboi88: 10:31pm On May 31, 2020
chatinent:

We only date or marry people who share our belief. It's a biblical standard.

Thts not biblical standard. I wonder how u pple read Ur bible

New World Translation

Luke 9: 49 In response John said: “Instructor, we saw someone expelling demons by using your name, and we tried to prevent him, because he is not following with us.”+ 50 But Jesus said to him: “Do not try to prevent him, for whoever is not against you is for you.”

Notice I used Ur bible.

So tell me which standard u follow
Re: Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. by TheSourcerer: 10:32pm On May 31, 2020
Franklyspeakin:
Hmmm so oyibo Jehovah's witness they carry bag , up and down too??
nope they actually float around with dictionary and cane
Re: Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. by achorladey: 10:35pm On May 31, 2020
freshboi88:

Thts not biblical standard. I wonder how u pple read Ur bible

New World Translation

Luke 9: 49 In response John said: “Instructor, we saw someone expelling demons by using your name, and we tried to prevent him, because he is not following with us.”+ 50 But Jesus said to him: “Do not try to prevent him, for whoever is not against you is for you.”

Notice I used Ur bible.

So tell me which standard u follow

They are coming to tell you do not be YOKED with an UNBELIEVER. Unbelievers in this case is all other Christian denominations. But one wonder what PAUL meant when he said that. Perhaps PAUL was already a JW under WTBTS before that account was written grin grin grin
Re: Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. by JorgedeToledo: 10:35pm On May 31, 2020
Naija246:
Jehovah's witnesses are the only genuine Christian's I have come across; they taught me alot about the Bible that I'd otherwise not have known if left to our regular scam churches grin
I respect them alot.

How are jehovah's witnesses (Watchtower Bible and Tracts Society) be genuine christians when they believe that
1. Jesus Christ is the archangel Michael
2. the Governing Body (Governing Body of the Watchtower Bible and Tracts Society) is their intermediary between Jehovah and the people
3. It is only the Governing Body that can interpret the bible for them
4. Questioning the Governing Body is questioning Jehovah which makes the Governing Body have the powers of a god.
5. They deny the salvation of Jesus Christ and believe that the works (pioneering work or going from door-to-door handing out awake magazines) is what will grant them salvation.
6. Anyone that leaves their church is disfellowshiped (means that the person's parents, or sibling or children will never speak or relate with the person unless the person comes back to their church).
7. From number 6, it is obvious that this organization destroys families.
Re: Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 31, 2020
chatinent:

I can't run from you, son. I only noticed you don't want to learn, instead you are like the high priests of old who brought a coin for Jesus.
That is rottennaija! smiley

His Papa, Mama, Brothers, Sisters, Uncle, Auntie in fact all members of his family are Jehovah's Witnesses!

Haba! Why can't he go and ask them questions on whatever he doesn't understand? smiley
Re: Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. by Switup: 10:36pm On May 31, 2020
litigator:
When I left home, studying with Jehovah witnesses helped my life tremendously. I am eternally grateful to sister Rose and her team who helped me study the Bible and also helped me with books.

I started a business which paid for my university degree because they opened my eyes to think and critically examine things in accordance with biblical injunctions.

Their teachings helped me through school and I never blocked any course or failed any major course except French and political science which I failed cos I refused to block. They were electives anyway, so there was no need to rewrite them as they were immaterial.

Soon, we were able to help each other gain a better understanding of the Bible as we prayed and shared lunch together. They often came every Sunday and my wife(girlfriend as she then was), will prepare rice and stew. We ate together, we were happy and prayed for a better tomorrow.

I wish I could have that opportunity all again to have sister Rose or any member of her team come to share the Bible with me. I miss them, but may God bless them wherever they are right now.

I take solace in the fact that I am able to access their awake and watchtowers, including other materials online or pick from their stand when ever I can.

I once visited Igeduma-Ehor, Edo State on a tour and enjoyed my visit.

As an Omnist, I learnt how to respect other people's beliefs. Take what you can and leave the rest, but never castigate them for their way of life.

I will forever be grateful to Jehovah witnesses for how God used them in making my life what it is today.

I don't have a monopoly of knowledge, I learn every day. But I am ever grateful to them and the Living Faith Family for how God used them in blessing my life.

Jehovah witnesses are good at what they do and if everyone could be as dedicated to duty as they are, the World will be a better place.

To every dedicated Jehovah witnesses out there, I say may God reward you richly for sharing the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ, regardless of the challenges that abound.

I am eternally grateful for your books, it thought me how to study and apply logical cum analytical reasoning, which has helped my legal practice as a litigator.

May Gehenna and her flames be far from your abode. Amen.

Thank you for your prayers. May Jehovah's blessing not depart from you and may Jehovah's will be done in your life.

God knows that I truly appreciate it when non-JW's see Jehovah's handiwork on their sides.
#Team JW till infinity.

*Aside* its been over a year since I commented on here. Feels cool though.
Re: Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. by Investnow2017: 10:37pm On May 31, 2020
SILVERLINES:
what exactly will a Jehovah witness medical tell a dying patient patient who may need blood transfusion to prolong his/her life?

That is a fine question. What setting could have led to that? Is the JW doctor working in his own hospital or employed by a hospital? JW doctors often make their stand known at the onset of employment, what he can do and cannot do.
That aside, let me also ask this question. What will a doctor tell the family of a dieing patient if the patient eventually dies after the doctor had assured them that his life would be saved by taking blood transfusion?
Back then i once discussed this matter with my roommate who was a medical doctor who vehemently believes in blood transfusion. The following morning, coincidentally he returned from the hospital forlorn. What had happened? That morning before leaving the hospital they had infused a patient and the patient eventually died.
JW stand on this matter is not based on sentiments. If you are close to jws you will find that we love life and take every safety precautions seriously. But when it comes to God's law, we rather obey the Source of Life than violate his law on blood. When it comes to keeping God's law emotions should not play in. Satan knew Jesus was severely hungry when he tempted him to turn a stone to bread. Overwhelmed with emotions he would have speedily done it and also to prove a point. But he never did. If Abraham was overwhelmed with emotions he wouldn't have obeyed God when he was commanded to sacrifice his son Isaac. He could have easily rationalised. But he never did. Those are good examples to follow.
Let me ask you a question. If you were asked to renounce your faith, would you succumb if you are told you would be killed if you failed to? This is where faith sets in.
Have you studied the Bible to know about the real life? That is what matters ultimately. We would not want to do anything to jeopardize that by knowingly breaking God's law to try to prolong this life.
Re: Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. by achorladey: 10:40pm On May 31, 2020
chatinent:
Let's talk about the army. Suppose we join the army and I'm a JW Nigerian soldier and Nigeria is warring against Ghana. I guess that's what fighting for peace means to you.It means I will have to kill another JW soldier. We love our brothers. We don't believe peace can come from humankind, take note.

What is the differences between killing with your MOUTH and killing with a GUN?
Re: Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. by JustforMen: 10:41pm On May 31, 2020
May I respectfully ask you: what is your religious or belief persuasion?
There is a perfectly logical answer to all your questions from the Christian vantage point but I will have to know your own belief persuasion to make it relevant to you.
Re: Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. by Switup: 10:42pm On May 31, 2020
Narijoel:

Now I see, sha don't come back here later to tell us how you left your small church, formed yours or refused to attend church again because you probed and your pastor deviates from the Bible or disappoints you.

The concept of belonging to a global brotherhood like that of Jehovah's Witnesses that you can trust with your life and be convinced that these are the people who are doing God's will on earth, will be difficult for you grasp at this stage unless you get to associate with them someday. Wonder why it is so difficult for ex Jws to join another Church if they decide to leave? They rather stay at home and become whatever they choose to be because no place can compare to what they just lost, a very painful experience for them.
Jehovah's Witnesses has a rich history and a precious spiritual heritage not shared by others religious groups I know. Satan knows this and he will do whatever he can to tarnish the image of this "unique" group but he can''t. Look at this thread for example and see the attention got, compare it to other religious thread today. People are fascinated by this group and want to comment about them positively or otherwise as if their lives depends on doing that.

You keep asking me to probe JW for untruths, for what motive? so I can disassociate? yet no one can give a good alternative to Jehovah's Organization or can you? Unless you want to lie to yourself. Others keep trying and failing.Yet every passing day, I see convincing evidence on why I should continue to keep my JW identity.

No one will force you to become a JW, They are not begging for members. They are only eager to show you the way God approves and help you to cultivate that relationship with God, the way he wants it to be, anything negative comment you make or read here does not stop the organization in anyway because it is backed by the most powerful force in the universe, God's holy spirit.

if only they understood unfailing love. L'Amour fidélè.

1 Like

Re: Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. by Hairyrapunzel: 10:44pm On May 31, 2020
Narijoel:

Pele Hairyrapunzel, I guess you are an atheist because of how you expressed your thoughts above. Sounds very familiar. If you are religious then you need a lot of cane.
The Almighty God, Jehovah does not need you to validate the way he chooses to rid the earth of wicked people, you can take that up with him.
While you accuse him of an impending genocide, he is busy organizing the salvation of millions of people around the earth to survive and live forever while warning the wicked including you to change, so you don't experience that divine judgement. He did it before and would do it again finally for all time.
Your distorted thought of our loving heavenly father on this platform is inconsequential to his divine plan so quit trying to deny it. It is no use trying to fight a powerful unseen being like Jehovah.

Kpele since your jehovah doesn’t need any one to validates the way he will rid the world of wicked people that means your teaching that your jehovah will slaughter/murder/kill/destroy/ commit genocide against wicked/worldly/pagans/evil/unrighteous people aka non jws because they did not unquestionably obey the governing body (8 old imperfect, uninspired, fallible men who err in doctrinal matters and organizational direction) and accept that they are the only channel of communication between God and man today so jws can inherit earth and properties of non jws is A BIG FAT LIE DOMICILED ONLY INSIDE YOUR HEAD AND WATCHTOWER MAGAZINES.

Your distorted thought of The truth and reality on this platform is inconsequential to us so quit trying to deny it. It is no use trying to imagine a situation that will never happen.

Your founding fathers preached the same thing and they died disappointed. You will still die disappointed because it will never happen.

ITS A CYCLE. CYCLE OF AN IMAGINARY EVENT.
#truth
Re: Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. by freshboi88: 10:45pm On May 31, 2020
Narijoel:

Simple, If you willfully continue to practice sin, you end up the same way Adam and Eve did, they died, return to the dust, and they have no hope of returning to life to enjoy it forever in a paradise.

Think about that prospect. Everlasting life is a gift that God promises to obedient humans.

Wicked people will never enjoy that privilege after they die. Let them "enjoy" their sin for the few years they live whereas their their eternal future is not guaranteed.

The thought that all wicked people must suffer pain in hell fire while "living forever alive" is not based on the Bible.

Check how God has executed judgement on the wicked since the death of Adam and Eve, think about how he ended wicked people. Did he put them somewhere to suffer pain continuously while they still live?

You say you don't need the new heaven and new earth grin, okay, I wonder where you will stay after coming back to life after death, God will see no reason to bring you back to life in that case.

So the righteous that have died where r they ?
Re: Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. by JustforMen: 10:46pm On May 31, 2020
Sodiquinone:
Oh, Christ worshipers! We want an answer to our question from your wise. If the Lord was murdered by some people’s act…what sort of god is this? We wonder! Was He pleased by what they did to Him? If yes, blessed be they..they achieved the pleasure of His But if He was discontented….this means their power subjugated His!! Was the whole entity left without a Sustainer… so who answered the prayers? Were the heavens vacated…when He laid under the ground somewheres? Were all the worlds left without a God…to manage while His hands were nailed? Why did not the angles help Him when they heard him while he wailed? How could the rods stand to bear the True Lord when He was fastened How could the iron reach Him and His body pinioned? How could His enemies’ hands reach Him and slap His rear And was Christ revived by himself…or the Reviver was another god? What a sight it is!A grave that enclosed a god! What’s more weird is the belly that had Him in it! He stayed there for nine months in utter darkness…fed by blood! Then he got out of the womb as a small baby, weak and gaping to be breastfed! He ate and drank, and did what that naturally resulted in Is this a god??!! High Exalted be Allah above the lies of Christians All of them will be held accountable for their libels Oh cross worshipers…for what reason is it exalted and blamed who rejects it? Is it not the logic to break and burn it along with the one who innovated it? Since the Lord was crucified on it…and his hands were fastened to it? That is really a cursed cross to carry…so discard it Don’t kiss it! The Lord was abused on it…and you adore it? So you are one of His enemies!! If you extol it because it carried the Lord of the worlds why don’t you prostrate yourself and worship graves, since the grave contained your god in it? So, Christ worshiper, open your eyes, this is what the matter is all about.
You are a Muslim and I hope you will be ready to hear answers to the questions you asked.
And I also hope you are ready to answer questions about Islam too.

1. If Christ was murdered, who answered prayers?
Answer: this speaks to the doctrine of the Trinity in Christianity which obviously you don't believe in as a Muslim. Christians believe that the sovereign God manifested himself as a trinity of God the Father, the son and the holy spirit.
So if by definition, God is omniscient and omnipresent among other attributes, then God can be in more than one place at a time. If you dispute this fact then the Islamic God too cannot claim omnipresence. Because God is omnipresent, there is no need for heaven or anywhere else to be vacated before an omnipresent, all mighty God can be in more than one physical place at a time.
So God is omnipresent and he manifested himself as a human form, Jesus Christ, to be crucified for the sins of all mankind.
For me as a Christian, the crucifixion of Jesus Christ is not a weakness but the ultimate proof and coalescence of the attributes of the all powerful, all merciful, all just, and all loving God.
On the cross of Jesus Christ we see an all powerful God. Powerful enough to make the ultimate blood sacrifice for the sins of mankind. As a Muslim, I know you believe that Abraham(Ibrahim) was asked by God to sacrifice his son( for the Muslim, Ismail and for the Christian, Ishaq)
And just before he killed his son for the sacrifice, God provided him a ram. Muslims still do the slaughtering of ram as a sacrifice to God.
Blood was required for sacrifice of forgiveness of sin.
God Almighty made the ultimate sacrifice of the blood of His son(a manifestion of Himself) to forgive the sins of mankind making it unnecessary for animal sacrifice. Hence the reason, Christians do not perform blood sacrifice.

I told you that Christians believe in an all powerful, all just and all loving God.
The key attributes that will qualify any being to claim the honor of a supreme God, must be attributes that are beyond mere mortals otherwise then the all might God will have to become or be equal to a mortal.
So to an all just Christian God, God's justice requires that all sin and transgression be justly punished and perfect justice meted out.
We believe that, that condition of perfect justice was met when God sent His own son to pay the ultimate price. This is just like a person paying off debt owed you by a friend so as set the friend free
Re: Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. by freshboi88: 10:47pm On May 31, 2020
Narijoel:

Pele Hairyrapunzel, I guess you are an atheist because of how you expressed your thoughts above. Sounds very familiar. If you are religious then you need a lot of cane.
The Almighty God, Jehovah does not need you to validate the way he chooses to rid the earth of wicked people, you can take that up with him.
While you accuse him of an impending genocide, he is busy organizing the salvation of millions of people around the earth to survive and live forever while warning the wicked including you to change, so you don't experience that divine judgement. He did it before and would do it again finally for all time.
Your distorted thought of our loving heavenly father on this platform is inconsequential to his divine plan so quit trying to deny it. It is no use trying to fight a powerful unseen being like Jehovah.

Can u tell us what u know about Beth Sarim!
Re: Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 31, 2020
Switup:

Perhaps they don't understand but they're the one and only group known globally for the strongest bond of union in their midst binding them together as one family no matter where a member might come from! smiley
Re: Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 31, 2020
Switup:

Thank you for your prayers. May Jehovah's blessing not depart from you and may Jehovah's will be done in your life.

God knows that I truly appreciate it when non-JW's see Jehovah's handiwork on their sides.
#Team JW till infinity.

*Aside* its been over a year since I commented on here. Feels cool though.
Can you see that all Rose are nice people,that name is angelic and meant for special people with a kind heart.Stop thinking negative of me because you don't agree with my mode of dressing lol. sorry this is meant for maximus69
Re: Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. by freshboi88: 10:50pm On May 31, 2020
Maximus69:

Just an apology and we're back to our friendly discussion again! smiley

To hell with ur discussion, ur a biblical illiterate, not on my level. Pls I wasn't referring to you. Silly.
Re: Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. by Hairyrapunzel: 10:50pm On May 31, 2020
Switup:

Unfailing love that makes you pray and wish that your all loving jehovah should come commit the greatest genocide ever known to man.

For your information you guys will have post traumatic stress disorder in your new system as a result of the gruesome murder/killing you guys witnessed on earth, plus the dead bodies you guys will have to step on to pass and also the sight of vultures eating the corpses of non jw.

Well, the truth is that una go wait tire.
Re: Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 31, 2020
freshboi88:

To hell with ur discussion, ur a biblical illiterate, not on my level. Pls I wasn't referring to you. Silly.

Just an apology, that's all! smiley
Re: Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. by Investnow2017: 10:52pm On May 31, 2020
justli:

I worship in a small church not too far from my street.

I worship there because I like the pastor's understanding of the word of God and he has been a good spiritual guide.

Why are you afraid to mention your church? Why?
Re: Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. by Hairyrapunzel: 10:55pm On May 31, 2020
chatinent:

But you believe that your jehovah will slaughter billions because they chose not to unquestionably obey governing body of watchtower organization. Smh

What’s now the difference between you, the Nigerian army and hitler?

You guys are even worse. Kill people because they chose not to unquestionably obey some humans who said they are the only channel of communication between God and man today.
Re: Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. by justli: 10:56pm On May 31, 2020
Investnow2017:

Why are you afraid to mention your church? Why?

Your problem. Name of church holds no particular importance in the order of things. Free yourself from the reception of men.
Re: Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. by Narijoel(m): 10:57pm On May 31, 2020
Hairyrapunzel:

Kpele since your jehovah doesn’t need any one to validates the way he will rid the world of wicked people that means your teaching that your jehovah will slaughter/murder/kill/destroy/ commit genocide against wicked/worldly/pagans/evil/unrighteous people aka non jws because they did not unquestionably obey the governing body (8 old imperfect, uninspired, fallible men who err in doctrinal matters and organizational direction) and accept that they are the only channel of communication between God and man today so jws can inherit earth and properties of non jws is A BIG FAT LIE DOMICILED ONLY INSIDE YOUR HEAD AND WATCHTOWER MAGAZINES.

Your distorted thought of The truth and reality on this platform is inconsequential to us so quit trying to deny it. It is no use trying to imagine a situation that will never happen.

Your founding fathers preached the same thing and they died disappointed. You will still die disappointed because it will never happen.

ITS A CYCLE. CYCLE OF AN IMAGINARY EVENT.
#truth
Eyah, you must be really pained o. No need trying to respond again to your kind. I know your antecedents on this platform as your previous posts reveal.
Just go and rest for today and stop trying to do what you can't do.
Satan who is the original instigator of this hate has failed and is stilling failing woefully, talkless of you. No hope.
Re: Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. by achorladey: 10:58pm On May 31, 2020
freshboi88:

See as he is demanding apology to play the victim card. This one that address someone as ASINWIN here on this same platform seeking for APOLOGY grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (44) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex / There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka / Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.