Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,200 members, 7,887,513 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:54 AM

I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity - Religion (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity (134759 Views)

Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 / Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! / What Does This Mean: Spirit,Water And Blood Bear Witness On Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (237) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 16, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Maximus Maximus, don't you know there are more people who don't believe in an inexistent God on nairaland than in real world, why not leave and go talk to them, you get.
GRIMMJOE GRIMMJOE, you should know better.
Rozz became inquisitive ever since she notice our discussion on Nairaland. Though we love discussing with people of all sorts but once we discover you're not the type we're searching for, we leave you immediately for you to continue with your beliefs/ideas.
Nairaland is just a means of getting to meet some people on faceless social media NOT personally as in face to face, we are not trained to preach or teach people without having eye contact with them, because even after the person has gotten all what teach and is prepared to become one of us, he must be recognized as a member anywhere he lives (unless if there is restrictions in his country on JWs) yet JWs in that area must know him/her as one of us.
So there is no hiding behind the name CHRISTIANS or BORN AGAIN, if everyone in your neighbourhood can't recognise you as one of Jehovah's Witnesses, JWs must know you as one of us.
That's the more reason why i confidently told you the other time that the pictures of those famished kids is enough to tell that none of them is a JW!
We preach and teach Sir but not facelessly, it's you that's asking funny questions so to make your day i give you funny response, but when you're ready to learn then we'll talk and if you're not then we'll continue with our jokes, there is no Wahala! grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 16, 2020
Maximus69:

Rozz became inquisitive ever since she notice our discussion on Nairaland. Though we love discussing with people of all sorts but once we discover you're not the type we're searching for, we leave you immediately for you to continue with your beliefs/ideas.
Nairaland is just a means of getting to meet some people on faceless social media NOT personally as in face to face, we are not trained to preach or teach people without having eye contact with them, because even after the person has gotten all what teach and is prepared to become one of us, he must be recognized as a member anywhere he lives (unless if there is restrictions in his country on JWs) yet JWs in that area must know him/her as one of us.
So there is no hiding behind the name CHRISTIANS or BORN AGAIN, if everyone in your neighbourhood can't recognise you as one of Jehovah's Witnesses, JWs must know you as one of us.
That's the more reason why i confidently told you the other time that the pictures of those famished kids is enough to tell that none of them is a JW!
We preach and teach Sir but not facelessly, it's you that's asking funny questions so to make your day i give you funny response, but when you're ready to learn then we'll talk and if you're not then we'll continue with our jokes, there is no Wahala! grin

Why not tell GRIMMJOE how many have concluded that you've been having secret affairs with Rozz all because they noticed how she's been getting along with us?
Even one commentator specifically mentioned that Rozz purposely removed her pictures due to your discussion with her! undecided undecided undecided
Each member of our organization had difficult aspects in our beliefs to agree with but at the end faithful people will allow FAITH lead not the part majority follows! 2Cor 5:7 smiley smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 16, 2020
TATIME:

Why not tell GRIMMJOE how many have concluded that you've been having secret affairs with Rozz all because they noticed how she's been getting along with us?
Even one commentator specifically mentioned that Rozz purposely removed her pictures due to your discussion with her! undecided undecided undecided
Each member of our organization had difficult aspects in our beliefs to agree with but at the end faithful people will allow FAITH lead not the part majority follows! 2Cor 5:7 smiley smiley smiley
Im only for the truth and I now see things beyond what we were thought while growing up in the church.Curiosity has gotten the better part of me these days maybe because I've not been to church in a longtime now.Knowing God truly is spiritual,im still struggling sef
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 16, 2020
Rozz:
Im only for the truth and I now see things beyond what we were thought while growing up in the church.Curiosity has gotten the better part of me these days maybe because I've not been to church in a longtime now.Knowing God truly is spiritual,im still struggling sef

Most Churchgoers just join any religion out of likeness for what people around them does, some because they are vengeful, some out of fear for what religionists say, some because of the music, fashion and styles trending in the churches and so on.

But Amongst Jehovah's Witnesses, even if your parents are members nobody takes you as one of us until you study the Bible with us confirm if you're ready to live by the standard, dedicate your life to our God and present yourself for public declaration by water emersion (baptism). Until you do this nobody takes you serious as a bonafide member of Jehovah's Witnesses Organization. That's why most people who just want to be taken as members simply because they have JW relations are disappointed and they go about trying to blackmail the Organization based on the norms they know members takes seriously.
What we often tell them is "if you're not OK with the teachings of the organization the door is open"! smiley

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 16, 2020
Maximus69:

Most Churchgoers just join any religion out of likeness for what people around them does, some because they are vengeful, some out of fear for what religionists say, some because of the music, fashion and styles trending in the churches and so on.

But Amongst Jehovah's Witnesses, even if your parents are members nobody takes you as one of us until you study the Bible with us confirm if you're ready to live by the standard, dedicate your life to our God and present yourself for public declaration by water emersion (baptism). Until you do this nobody takes you serious as a bonafide member of Jehovah's Witnesses Organization. That's why most people who just want to be taken as members simply because they have JW relations are disappointed and they go about trying to blackmail the Organization based on the norms they know members takes seriously.
What we often tell them is "if you're not OK with the teachings of the organization the door is open"! smiley
you people are too strict sha,you people will pursue my type from your midst lol

3 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 16, 2020
Rozz:
you people are too strict sha,you people will pursue my type from your midst lol

No one is perfect so you can't find one in our midst, but we maintain the standard even though we still make mistakes and try to readjust.
That's what accepting Jesus as your personal Lord and Saviour entails, as a conscientious sinner you must be ready to continue making effort to improve {Luke 13:24} your fellow believers including unbelievers should testify to the fact that you're improving {Philippians 4:5} of course it's fellow believers that will love and appreciate the effort and changes in you {Hebrew 10:24-25} while unbelievers will react negatively to the fine works that Faith is doing in your lifestyle! 1Peter 4:3-4
God bless you! smiley

3 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 16, 2020
Rozz:

Haaaa! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Do not think like that! undecided undecided undecided
Most of us felt the same way before joining the Organization {Luke 18:26} we thought being a JW is something impossible for us but on getting inside we discovered that there are individuals that we are even better of when talking about uprightness. 1Corinthians 6:9-11
Yet they refused to leave, trying all their effort to meet the standard. Luke 13:24
One thing i have come to learn among JWs is that the organization is like a place where bright lights are everywhere, so if your robe is dirty (spiritually speaking) you will fear coming closer {John 3:19} but if you're willing to be clean {Luke 5:12-13} nothing can stop you from coming to a place where you can see clearly the dirt in you so as to wash your robes and make it clean! Revelations 7:14 smiley smiley smiley

4 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 16, 2020
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!
Simple yet inspirational! undecided
Jehovah's Witnesses, may God continue to bless you guys for coming to help me! smiley
TATIME:

Most of us felt the same way before joining the Organization {Luke 18:26} we thought being a JW is something impossible for us but on getting inside we discovered that there are individuals that we are even better of when talking about uprightness. 1Corinthians 6:9-11
Yet they refused to leave, trying all their effort to meet the standard. Luke 13:24
One thing i have come to learn among JWs is that the organization is like a place where bright lights are everywhere, so if your robe is dirty (spiritually speaking) you will fear coming closer {John 3:19} but if you're willing to be clean {Luke 5:12-13} nothing can stop you from coming to a place where you can see clearly the dirt in you so as to wash your robes and make it clean! Revelations 7:14 smiley smiley smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 16, 2020
TATIME:

its true ooo, I've met a few and they were very unfriendly
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:17am On Jun 16, 2020
hoopernikao:

You still haven't gotten it. I am not discussing people, or other persons with you. I am discusing what is written, the bible. I am focusing on the literacy of the text because for now that is what you will accept as no one will doubt a text you are seeing and reading and say it wasn't written.

I am not looking at bible interpretation based on its revelation but simply as an historical literature.

So, what I mean is that you flawed when you read "rest" and you see it as weakness. I am sure you agree with me that we won't do such in other literature else we will be seen as not literate in that field.

Therefore when you examine the text of the bible, ensure you read it properly to understand it's usage of words. Take what is direct and literal as literal, take what you are figure a figure. Take grammatical construction in its context not outside. This is how professionals read and am sure you understand that.
Is Jehovah failing literature too, a snake destroying his garden literature.

Stop trying to make it look like a grammatical misunderstanding, it's the entire concept behind an all powerful Jehovah failing, and since he failed we can now see him resting as not a big deal.

An all knowing Jehovah regretting his decision and setting up rainbow literature.

The Bible was written by ancient men with little knowledge about this world, that why they say the earth rest on 4 pillars, is rest here literature? stop downplaying your fictional God Incompetence.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:20am On Jun 16, 2020
hoopernikao:

Brutal? I will like you to point me to the very post that show such. I dont think that refer to any of my response to you.

What I have consistently show you is that you should take carefulness and properness to read and understand what you query or what you want to speak against. Most times I see so much ignorance displayed in the open here on Nairaland especially from those who know nothing about the scriptures or have anything to do with it. The reason I first asked you if you have read the scriptures well. Because just by simply reading this literature book, there are questions that shouldn't be asked at all if the person read well read carefully and also intelligently.

So, it is wisdom to study well and know your points so as not to appear lost in the middle of engagement.

So, is it clear now that when you read "God rest", it is a wrong reading and wrong point to say God is limited because you think it's talking about something of resting after doing heavy exercise.

At least we should be clear on that first. The Rest is to Cease from work. Your accepting this will allow you to see and read other places carefully and very well afterwards.
God this, God that, you think what's in your Bible God, you feel literate yet don't know what's God is.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:28am On Jun 16, 2020
Maximus69:

As usual, you lack empathy, just because it's not Jehovah Witness children starving you don't give a fuçk, but forgets those are not Muslim kids either.

Now change you perspective of life, a child is first a child before he is in any religion.

You feel JW are the most successful people because of your God, forgets that all the wealth of 8million JW member can't even smell Dangote shoe.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:33am On Jun 16, 2020
TATIME:

He's an hypocrite, lacks a hold of reality, he will claim no JW child can starve but forgets JW also die in car crash like animals, JW are special my àss.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 16, 2020
Rozz:
its true ooo, I've met a few and they were very unfriendly

You are correct!

Please try to meditate on the symbolic use of the word ROBE in that Bible book of Revelations 7:14.

Now imagine you're traveling to a place where everyone on the road knows that only people with white sparkling clothings will be allowed to enter, yours is stained with palm oil, chocolate and black engine oil. So you decided to washing your robe with the best cleaning agent prescribed by the King of the city you're going.
Please will you like to be closer to a person who is also dirty yet isn't ready to make use of the prescribed cleaning agent?
Surely all sane person will answer "NO", rather you'll yearn to be friends of fellow travelers who are busy washing their robes with the prescribed cleaning agent, even you'll love to move closer to a new comer whose making fast progress in the cleaning program.
But as for anyone not making effort, you'll not like such come closer to you! smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:37am On Jun 16, 2020
Rozz:
Maybe it's time for you to take responsibility of your life.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:40am On Jun 16, 2020
Rozz:
Compare to Islam and Christianity's glorious hell, not at all.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 16, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Maybe it's time for you to take responsibility of your life.
i am actually doing that and seeking more of God every blessed day
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:55am On Jun 16, 2020
Rozz:
i am actually doing that and seeking more of God every blessed day
You should first ask what this God have to offer, and is this God, God or just statement, compare the statement with the reality around you.

Any body can serve a so called God, any body can fast, but can you fast better than the children starving? ask your self this.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 16, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
You should first ask what this God gave to offer, and is this God, God or just statement, compare the statement with the reality around you.

Any body can serve a so called God, any body can fast, but can you fast better than the children starving? ask your self this.
so you are an atheist hmmm
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 16, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
As usual, you lack empathy, just because it's not Jehovah Witness children starving you don't give a fuçk, but forgets those are not Muslim kids either.

Now change you perspective of life, a child is first a child before he is in any religion.

You feel JW are the most successful people because of your God, forgets that all the wealth of 8million JW member can't even smell Dangote shoe.

Wow! cheesy

Please try to learn what wealth truly means my friend! cheesy

First of all, know today that their stinkingly rich individuals amongst JWs but because they don't blow trumpets about their assets you won't know! Matthew 6:2

For your information, all the publications, Bibles, even the construction of Kingdom Halls you're seeing here in Africa are funded by wealthy JWs in America and other countries.

Secondly you're comparing the wealthy that's based on the effort of people who depends on pay to the wealthy that's based on the faith of over 8,700,000 individuals from different places on this planet all working together as one big and happy family and are prepared to die for the course, my friend your intellect is just too low! cheesy

Finally Dangote is a Muslim and the group having the greatest number of beggars is Islam, so of what essence is Dangote's wealth when Muslims (his family in the same faith) are everywhere begging for food?

ATHEISM has finished as in killed your power of discernment my friend! cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 12:24pm On Jun 16, 2020
Maximus69:

Wow! cheesy

Please try to learn what wealth truly means my friend! cheesy

First of all, know today that their stinkingly rich individuals amongst JWs but because they don't blow trumpets about their assets you won't know! Matthew 6:2

For your information, all the publications, Bibles, even the construction of Kingdom Halls you're seeing here in Africa are funded by wealthy JWs in America and other countries.

Secondly you're comparing the wealthy that's based on the effort of people who depends on pay to the wealthy that's based on the faith of over 8,700,000 individuals from different places on this planet all working together as one big and happy family and are prepared to die for the course, my friend your intellect is just too low! cheesy

Finally Dangote is a Muslim and the group having the greatest number of beggars is Islam, so of what essence is Dangote's wealth when Muslims (his family in the same faith) are everywhere begging for food?

ATHEISM has finished as in killed your power of discernment my friend! cheesy
As usual you miss the point.

A child is first a child before religion, religion doesn't determine success, as you can find success people in all religion and out side religion.

One big happy family, so? your the only once on earth that is happy or what, selling JW as the shít again.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DappaD: 12:24pm On Jun 16, 2020
TATIME:

Sorry oo.. I'm confused
Are you a Witness or not?
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 12:27pm On Jun 16, 2020
Rozz:
so you are an atheist hmmm
No I'm not, but I don't bother to explain this, as people like Maximus don't have sense, you tell him something he hears another thing.

Just see how focus he was on defending the wealth of JW, wealth that they'll leave behind when they die.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DappaD: 12:28pm On Jun 16, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
No I'm not, but I don't bother to explain this, as people like Maximus don't have sense, you tell him something he ears another thing.

Just see how focus he was on defend the wealth of JW, wealth that they'll leave behind when they die.
Lol chief but na you incite am first
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 12:30pm On Jun 16, 2020
DappaD:

Lol chief but na you incite am first
What are you, Maximus alternate moniker.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 16, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
No I'm not, but I don't bother to explain this, as people like Maximus don't have sense, you tell him something he hears another thing.

Just see how focus he was on defending the wealth of JW, wealth that they'll leave behind when they die.
How dare you insult my sugar daddy lol?all the same you all are amazing people gifted with knowledge
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 16, 2020
DappaD:

Sorry oo.. I'm confused
Are you a Witness or not?

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Oòdáyànmò!

Tatime is my mentor on Nairaland!
But because he's now a ministerial servant he has not been featuring as he used to when i first knew him on Nairaland! smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DappaD: 12:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
Maximus69:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Oòdáyànmò!

But because he's now a ministerial servant he has not been featuring as he used to when i first knew him on Nairaland! smiley

I was shaa confused grin grin
Now I know cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 16, 2020
Maximus69:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Oòdáyànmò!

so you people even have ranks
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DappaD: 12:47pm On Jun 16, 2020
Rozz:
It's just an appointment but if you say ranks, then it would mean that they're above others but that's not true cheesy
We're all equally brothers and nobody is above anybody grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 16, 2020
Rozz:
How dare you insult my sugar daddy lol?all the same you all are amazing people gifted with knowledge

Walahi Talahi Rozz don finish me for Nairaland! undecided

You want them to have more reasons to accuse me, thank God we're on faceless social media! cool

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 16, 2020
Rozz:

NO it's not ranks but more responsibilities!

Take note of what you have did with your profile picture just because you've become like my spiritual daughter on a faceless social medium.
The same applies to someone getting closer to Jehovah, you become more and more responsible of whatever you do.
For your information, we are not supposed to be chatting with unbelievers on social media unless if it's to teach our friends.
That's why we quickly take our leave when we notice that the person we're discussing with is getting abusive, normally any JW found engaging in exchange of hurtful words with anyone will be penalized.
So Tatime handling responsibilities within the Christian congregations won't like to engage himself at all with ridiculers! Psalms 1:1 smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (237) (Reply)

Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music / Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! / Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.