Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,757 members, 7,875,902 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:13 AM

I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity - Religion (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity (133314 Views)

Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 / Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! / What Does This Mean: Spirit,Water And Blood Bear Witness On Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (237) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by hoopernikao: 1:12pm On Jun 16, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
God this, God that, you think what's in your Bible God, you feel literate yet don't know what's God is.

You aren't focusing on discussion. I have asked you 5 different questions here without answers. The last one, you said I was brutal with you earlier, I asked you to show me the very post, you didn't. Hope you know that is a false accusations and shouldn't be known with you.

Secondly. your ability to focus and present your points with proper coordination will help our discussions. You are making me feel your issue is not with the bible but with God, a personal issue. But my own issue with you is that you are using scriptures by twisting it to show your disappointment in him. That won't be honest then.

See, if you are ready to be honest and prove truthfully that you have read the scriptures and have issue with it, lay it down here. Like I said it's mostly due to lack of proper reading and that can be address here.

But if your issue is personal beef with God then I may not be able to help. You will likely have to find him yourself and vex for him. grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by hoopernikao: 1:18pm On Jun 16, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Is Jehovah failing literature too, a snake destroying his garden literature.

Stop trying to make it look like a grammatical misunderstanding, it's the entire concept behind an all powerful Jehovah failing, and since he failed we can now see him resting as not a big deal.

An all knowing Jehovah regretting his decision and setting up rainbow literature.

The Bible was written by ancient men with little knowledge about this world, that why they say the earth rest on 4 pillars, is rest here literature? stop downplaying your fictional God Incompetence.

What is your focus Sir.
Take things calmly, it will help you. Sometimes what we call strength is just ordinary muscles. Calm down and speak the way you will be understood.

The very first thing I asked you, don't forget this as it is the basis of our discussion. I asked you "have you read the scriptures very well". This is a very important question as you can't be arguing what you haven't read. I didn't even ask if you understand it. I simply need to know at least if you have read it well.

Hence, in this discussion it will be good you always refer to where your accusations is coming from in the bible. That will let you present things properly. You don't enter a discussion room and start complaining without evidence.

So, I state things well. Also don't forget that I am taking tab on all I asked you that you haven't answered.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 16, 2020
DappaD:

Sorry oo.. I'm confused
Are you a Witness or not?
Are you my brother? smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 16, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
As usual you miss the point.

A child is first a child before religion, religion doesn't determine success, as you can find success people in all religion and out side religion.

One big happy family, so? your the only once on earth that is happy or what, selling JW as the shít again.

None of those kids in your pathetic picture belongs to JWs! wink
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 2:05pm On Jun 16, 2020
hoopernikao:

You aren't focusing on discussion. I have asked you 5 different questions here without answers. The last one, you said I was brutal with you earlier, I asked you to show me the very post, you didn't. Hope you know that is a false accusations and shouldn't be known with you.

Secondly. your ability to focus and present your points with proper coordination will help our discussions. You are making me feel your issue is not with the bible but with God, a personal issue. But my own issue with you is that you are using scriptures by twisting it to show your disappointment in him. That won't be honest then.

See, if you are ready to be honest and prove truthfully that you have read the scriptures and have issue with it, lay it down here. Like I said it's mostly due to lack of proper reading and that can be address here.

But if your issue is personal beef with God then I may not be able to help. You will likely have to find him yourself and vex for him. grin
Why will you pick the point I rise and ignore the other, then proceed to select what we should discuss about are you the moderator.

When did we bring a point and say this it the point we'll address, wtf.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 2:10pm On Jun 16, 2020
hoopernikao:

What is your focus Sir.
Take things calmly, it will help you. Sometimes what we call strength is just ordinary muscles. Calm down and speak the way you will be understood.

The very first thing I asked you, don't forget this as it is the basis of our discussion. I asked you "have you read the scriptures very well". This is a very important question as you can't be arguing what you haven't read. I didn't even ask if you understand it. I simply need to know at least if you have read it well.

Hence, in this discussion it will be good you always refer to where your accusations is coming from in the bible. That will let you present things properly. You don't enter a discussion room and start complaining without evidence.

So, I state things well. Also don't forget that I am taking tab on all I asked you that you haven't answered.
Why should I answer your question when you haven't answer mine, who decide what should be focused on you?

See oga I know what you're trying to do, you want to pick a single point and say " see you're wrong, which means you don't know what you're talking about"
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 2:11pm On Jun 16, 2020
Maximus69:

None of those kids in your pathetic picture belongs to JWs! wink
They don't belong to Muslim either, so your point is?
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 2:15pm On Jun 16, 2020
Now listen careful, hoopernikao

I argue/converse based on the general concept of the point, the idea it self, get it, now say it with me "the concept of the point" get it.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by hoopernikao: 2:45pm On Jun 16, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Now listen careful, hoopernikao

I argue/converse based on the general concept of the point, the idea it self, get it, now say it with me "the concept of the point" get it.

Okay, so. Is there no concept of the point on the issue you raised about the scriptures? If there is none, then why did you contribute to it as am sure no one dragged you into this conversation here.
You saw the topic and contributed. Does that mean you don't hold that concept of point to dearly or you actually can't fully understand how to place your points here.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by hoopernikao: 2:51pm On Jun 16, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Why should I answer your question when you haven't answer mine, who decide what should be focused on you?

See oga I know what you're trying to do, you want to pick a single point and say " see you're wrong, which means you don't know what you're talking about"

For you to see this, that means you have foresight of your wrong. You must be an intelligent person. So the next part is for you to take the correction of your wrong and reconfigure your concept of such going forward. That will be a full display of intelligence. I am glad you could see that ahead of time.

And on the way I took things. You should know that is the proper way of handling issues thoroughly if you truly know what you are doing. You can't be haphazard or be in a rush on issue that are important to you. It is when you have no knowledge or what you are saying that you have issues of being organised. So, don't be afraid of taking your thoughts one step after another, I mean no harm, it's for your good.

So can we focus now?
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by hoopernikao: 3:13pm On Jun 16, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Why will you pick the point I rise and ignore the other, then proceed to select what we should discuss about are you the moderator.

When did we bring a point and say this it the point we'll address, wtf.

You are mixing things up.

Like I told you don't always forget the beginning of friendship. What brings people together must be what hold them together.

In the beginning, you paraphrased a scripture, then I asked you if you have read same bible well. This is because I needed to point out to you where you need to correct and read better nexttime. That has been the discussion. And I told you, if you have issues with any scriptural text let me know, I can't shy away from such and will be as honest as possible. But what you have been doing is like a man who want to break bottle in a fight that doesn't even exist at all
You are saying too many things that doesn't align and following you will mean we are just wasting time without focus. I love being focus, it also help me to jot my own points and weakness systematically. And like I said earlier, I don't think there exist any organised entity that cherish discussion that doesnt have directon. It's only on social media such as Nairaland you can find such.

So, I I am not administering you but likely helping you to coordinate yourself and your discussion.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 3:14pm On Jun 16, 2020
hoopernikao:

For you to see this, that means you have foresight of your wrong. You must be an intelligent person. So the next part is for you to take the correction of your wrong and reconfigure your concept of such going forward. That will be a full display of intelligence. I am glad you could see that ahead of time.

And on the way I took things. You should know that is the proper way of handling issues thoroughly if you truly know what you are doing. You can't be haphazard or be in a rush on issue that are important to you. It is when you have no knowledge or what you are saying that you have issues of being organised. So, don't be afraid of taking your thoughts one step after another, I mean no harm, it's for your good.

So can we focus now?
The concept of the point, the concept of the point, you want to forcefully shove down " it's literature " isn't working.

Please understand this example.

when a person kills the first time, says it's a mistake, second time, mistake, 4th, 5th, 6th , and still killing, at this point we can't say it's a mistake, get it.

God rested, literature, God not knowing Adam location literature, God not know the earth is a floating rock, literature, Created light before the sun, literature, (Bible)

God letting children starve, literature, God watching a 5 year old get raped literature (Real life)

Hope you get the general idea, you can't just single it out, let's say the 99th killing is a mistake, what about the 1 - 98 and 100 - infinity killing still.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 3:19pm On Jun 16, 2020
hoopernikao:

You are mixing things up.

Like I told you don't always forget the beginning of friendship. What brings people together must be what hold them together.

In the beginning, you paraphrased a scripture, then I asked you if you have read same bible well. This is because I needed to point out to you where you need to correct and read better nexttime. That has been the discussion. And I told you, if you have issues with any scriptural text let me know, I can't shy away from such and will be as honest as possible. But what you have been doing is like a man who want to break bottle in a fight that doesn't even exist at all
You are saying too many things that doesn't align and following you will mean we are just wasting time without focus. I love being focus, it also help me to jot my own points and weakness systematically. And like I said earlier, I don't think there exist any organised entity that cherish discussion that doesnt have directon. It's only on social media such as Nairaland you can find such.

So, I I am not administering you but likely helping you to coordinate yourself and your discussion.
If you think, I'm all over the place, then you've been looking at this discussion the wrong way.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 16, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
They don't belong to Muslim either, so your point is?

If they're not Muslims nor do they belong to any group, that means your picture was taken from a make movie clip! cheesy

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by hoopernikao: 3:23pm On Jun 16, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
The concept of the point, the concept of the point, you want to forcefully shove down " it's literature " isn't working.

Please understand this example.

when a person kills the first time, says it's a mistake, second time, mistake, 4th, 5th, 6th , and still killing, at this point we can't say it's a mistake, get it.

God rested, literature, God not knowing Adam location literature, God not know the earth is a floating rock, literature, Created light before the sun, literature, (Bible)

God letting children starve, literature, God watching a 5 year old get raped literature (Real life)

Hope you get the general idea, you can't just single it out, let's say the 99th killing is a mistake, what about the 1 - 98 and 100 - infinity killing still.

Is God your issue or what is written about him or both? State it clearly. We are discussing bible here. And I told you especially based on your person, that the bible is also an historical literature. Can I ask you. Is bible not a literature?

So why are you disturbed about that.

Now you mentioned Rest, and I corrected you, that you need to read it properly and not forget your skill in reading books when reading bible.

Grammar, figure, illustration etc won't change in bible, the interpretation can vary based on its inspiration but any thing written in man's language follows the rules of literature that is why you understand the words and sentences.

So, calm down on this.

Now, again I say, if you have any issue point them out clearly. Saying many things at a time isn't communication.

So if you want to address your issue, let me know the one you pick per time. God rest, I God afraid of metal, God asking questions, 5years old died or general killing. Which is exactly your issue here. That is what is important. And if it is all. Then take it one after the other. Or you have issues with us been organised ni.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by hoopernikao: 3:26pm On Jun 16, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
If you think, I'm all over the place, then you've been looking at this discussion the wrong way.

Okay, I am not doubting you.

So, what is your main point, be specific so that I won't have a wrong perception of your thought.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 16, 2020
GRIMMJOE:

You're trying to make FAITH sound like a delusion!

Of course you will continue to behave like a deluded individual.

I've told you and your cohorts several times without number:-
There is nothing like freethinking or atheism, you can't have rest of mind if you are working hard to make others come to terms over morals and standards when you exclude the one and only FORCE that could make your dreams come true "GOD"! cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 16, 2020
Maximus69:

Walahi Talahi Rozz don finish me for Nairaland! undecided

You want them to have more reasons to accuse me, thank God we're on faceless social media! cool
are you bothered about the accusations lol mine is worst
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 16, 2020
TATIME:

Are you my brother? smiley smiley smiley
hes your brother,i thought you people know yourselves here
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 16, 2020
Rozz:
are you bothered about the accusations lol mine is worst
I can only worry if they're seeing my face, as long as no one can see me tomorrow and say "this is Maximus69" No wahala! cool

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 16, 2020
Maximus69:

I can only worry if they're seeing my face, as long as no one can see me tomorrow and say "this is Maximus69" No wahala! cool
same here, I don't think I will ever show my face here except I later decided to,i don't want to melt more hearts lol
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 16, 2020
Rozz:
hes your brother,i thought you people know yourselves here
He can sense from my post but he only wanted to confirm it, my question "are you my brother?" goes a long way in the mind of any JW throughout the earth!
Notice his response!
Even if it's just a month that you stop attending our meetings, you can't meet up with the Organization again, so DappaD is surely my brother in Jesus! smiley

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 16, 2020
TATIME:

He can sense from my post but he only wanted to confirm it, my question "are you my brother?" goes a long way in the mind of any JW throughout the earth!
Notice his response!
Even if it's just a month that you stop attending our meetings, you can't meet up with the Organization again, so DappaD is surely my brother in Jesus! smiley
i must confess that you guys are very complex
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
Rozz:
i must confess that you guys are very complex
You are not one of JWs, moreso you're a female, our females knows how to catch us easily because they're aware of our source of wisdom.
So to a JW female, even if she's from Zimbabwe while the male (JW) is from France, we're the easiest to get along with anyday anytime anywhere! smiley

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 16, 2020
Maximus69:

You are not one of JWs, moreso you're a female, our females knows how to catch us easily because they're aware of our source of wisdom.
So to a JW female, even if she's from Zimbabwe while the male (JW) is from France, we're the easiest to get along with anyday anytime anywhere! smiley
same way I would have caught you if you weren't married even though I'm not jw haha lol.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DappaD: 5:16pm On Jun 16, 2020
TATIME:

Notice his response!
Well said brother cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 16, 2020
Maximus69:

NO Maximus! undecided undecided undecided
Remember Jesus' illustration @ Luke 16:26.
So she's now reasoning soundly to sense that there is this great bulwark between JWs and others! smiley smiley smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 16, 2020
DappaD:

Well said brother cheesy
Agape my brother! smiley smiley smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 16, 2020
TATIME:

NO Maximus! undecided undecided undecided
Remember Jesus' illustration @ Luke 16:26.
So she's now reasoning soundly to sense that there is this great bulwark between JWs and others! smiley smiley smiley
you people are more complicated than deeper life,maybe that's why some people think its an occultic organisation(even my pastor said so)

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 16, 2020
Rozz:
same way I would have caught you if you weren't married even though I'm not jw haha lol.

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
All you can do is to capitalize on the weaknesses of a JW male, you'll surely get him in your bed but when it comes to tying the nut, he must choose between you and his entire association of JWs globally.
Because from Canada to Australia, from Argentina to South Korea, from Norway to South Africa none of his JW families will approve of such unholy matrimony! smiley
So it's his body you can have but not his heart! smiley

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 16, 2020
Rozz:
you people are more complicated than deeper life,maybe that's why some people think its an occultic organisation(even my pastor said so)
The strong bond Jesus was setting surely will lead to speculations, that's why he said "No student is greater than his Master, if they accused me of being a Satanist surely my followers should be prepared for similar accusations" Matthew 10:25 smiley

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 5:37pm On Jun 16, 2020
Maximus69:

If they're not Muslims nor do they belong to any group, that means your picture was taken from a make movie clip! cheesy
We are talking about how Jehovah is useless in helping those that can't help themselves, and those that humans can't help because of limit and conditions you yourself gave.

Now you mentioned those are not JW children, and I told you the child comes before the religion, I can keep going but the summary is that God doesn't exist, any one can die, be poor, be rich, irrespective of their religion.

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (237) (Reply)

Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music / Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. / Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.