Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,264 members, 7,887,768 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:33 PM

Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car (77391 Views)

Lady & Her Husband Kidnap & Kill Her Boss After Collecting N15m Ransom (Photo) / Man Laments As Hoodlums Destroy His Car, Steal Car Parts (Video) / Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by omoogunlakaye: 4:52pm On May 30, 2020
undecided
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by GoldHorse(m): 4:54pm On May 30, 2020
Na acting. Doesn't sound original.
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Emmytrill(m): 4:54pm On May 30, 2020
Heaven knows they will pay for everything. I will sue them down to their panties.
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by oglalasioux(m): 5:08pm On May 30, 2020
nikepeter4u:

Am sorry sweetheart buh you are very stupid to say this trash.did he force them to bed?

Love you too
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Beedude(m): 5:12pm On May 30, 2020
VenumX:
When two or more females join forces to deal with an erring male, he turns powerless.

I wish all females can be this United. The world will turn around for their own good.
They can never be united.
At the end of the day, that friend go still comeback come collect if given the chance.
U may think she's fighting for her friend but deep down she want the relationship damaged beyond repair. FEAR WOMAN
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by abbiboy: 5:16pm On May 30, 2020
My joystick is for my use,u can't tell me how to use it.You re not my wife!!
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Cloud007: 5:19pm On May 30, 2020
Funny the lady might be cheating too.
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Crochet: 5:21pm On May 30, 2020
Hmmm so many weak men . Trust me try this shit with me you buy me a damm new car.
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by badman007(m): 5:22pm On May 30, 2020
Edo comedy. We are on top for real...
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by VenumX: 5:31pm On May 30, 2020
LedRock:
Foolish statement.

Mumu response.
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Rexymania(m): 5:33pm On May 30, 2020
I may not beat them o...but they will pay
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Wettoid123: 5:42pm On May 30, 2020
this is real meeen I thought it was a joke some girls can be very dangerous when it comes to love let her break the windscreen and go with her wahala I will replace it but to hell with her for life cos such girl can kill.
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by bejeria101(m): 6:01pm On May 30, 2020
So your airhead told you say na only you dey? Go and pick your brain dumb girl.
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 30, 2020
1StopRudeness:

You like using 50% a lot....are u sure 50% of what you are saying is true
Sure... At least everybody is seen it though they might put it to social Wub but how do the social wub get started
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 30, 2020
1StopRudeness:

You like using 50% a lot....are u sure 50% of what you are saying is true
Sure... At least everybody is seen it though they might put it to social Wub but how do the social wub get started?
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by UrVillagePpl: 6:28pm On May 30, 2020
oglalasioux:
Same girl has numerous guys in her life. But I give her a thumbs up. She meted out her anger on the perpetrator and not on her friend.

That's what you see o. You don't know what gonna happen behind the scene

1 Like

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Legendguru: 6:43pm On May 30, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by abdsamad(m): 6:43pm On May 30, 2020
And the idiots captured evidence with their own hands.

Which judge will not promptly throw these ones in jail and have them pay to fix the car
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by topazCaro: 6:44pm On May 30, 2020
the gf not even wify. when she becomes his wife the guy no fit talk to Ladies. the guy's phone has to be monitored as well as his movement. the girl over reacted my dear u go pay for smashing my windscreen oooooo. even though I promised u marriage I now nullified it.
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Greensquard(m): 6:53pm On May 30, 2020
Haaa na wa o...e get some kind money wey u go get i swear ur babe go fear near ur whip let alone break any part of it..this guy is just an average lekki or benin g boy so he is still broke..u try this shit with my Ghost or bent?infact u no go even get the mind..when i pay the cops to lockup ur ass body go tell u..guys make money o make people de fear to even near ur whip..its good to be king grin grin
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by MNDY(m): 7:08pm On May 30, 2020
Tallesty1:
What do you expect when men are becoming more and more stupid in the name of being romantic. Nah see finish dey cause all these, the lady knew she was dating a weak man and that was what gave her the guts.

I Only pity the mumu friend that joined her in this stupid act.

Women want men to be manly but this new generation men are more interested in what women want and how they feel than they're in learning to be a man. Shit is embarrassing.

I hate such men with passion.
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Mcslize: 7:08pm On May 30, 2020
Yungmil:
Being single is bae.......no heartbreak.

Don't take my comment serious

Bro I am with you. Singleness is bae no be lie. The peace of mind it brings can't be compare to the chaos of a relationship.
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Mcslize: 7:12pm On May 30, 2020
oglalasioux:
Same girl has numerous guys in her life. But I give her a thumbs up. She meted out her anger on the perpetrator and not on her friend.

What does the guy expect when he is dating a runs girl as a girlfriend? That's a typical runs girl there. That's how they behave. Very mannerless and foul mouthed with an incontrollable angle. They are not hard to know.

1 Like

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Reucy(f): 7:25pm On May 30, 2020
Carry her go court make she pay every dime..she dey mad.

Nothing justifies this act of uncouthness.
Some ladies sha
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by supereagle(m): 7:38pm On May 30, 2020
ContractKiller:
[img]https://images./Hfl4it1hqqQ6WscQU8IVW.jpg[/img]

I will arrest them and charge them to court.
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by legionISproteus: 7:41pm On May 30, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Weak Pussy asss niggarrrs everywhere

It is very obvious the guy is not a real niggarrr
Things likes this can't happen to real niggarrrz
Because real niggarrrs bang and discharge them ladies
Real niggarrrs don't do relationship and love. So no lady is entitled to shit

Infact real niggarrrz see girls as swimming pool
They don't give a fuckkkkk if the swimming pool have never been used
They don't give a fuckkk who have been swimming before they started swimming
They don't give a fuckkkkk who will swim after they are done swimming their own
And they don't give a fuckkkkk who is even swimming with them as they are swimming
They just swim their own sharpely and move on.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by leTrizzle: 8:06pm On May 30, 2020
This shit looks staged joor, who dresses that way in that kinda apartment? Na just some stunt to make news jare.
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Drizzy5001(m): 8:15pm On May 30, 2020
My babe no go fit try am , I go just loose belt give am better whooping, she dey maddd? undecided
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by MayenKudi: 8:19pm On May 30, 2020
this is a warning, beware of the kind of ladies you date
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by babaoo: 8:21pm On May 30, 2020
Greensquard:
Haaa na wa o...e get some kind money wey u go get i swear ur babe go fear near ur whip let alone break any part of it..this guy is just an average lekki or benin g boy so he is still broke..u try this shit with my Ghost or bent?infact u no go even get the mind..when i pay the cops to lockup ur ass body go tell u..guys make money o make people de fear to even near ur whip..its good to be king grin grin

Please what ur email address. I need more info concerning ur signature please,send me dm plz
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Mickeywonders: 9:21pm On May 30, 2020
made4naijamusic:
shocked angry This is the point where I lose my shit and slap the shit out of both girls. This is where I become a gender equality ass whooping mo’fucker. angry angry

na girlfriend she be
no be say na wife o
she go pay for damages in full aswear
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 9:33pm On May 30, 2020
The heart of a woman is wicked

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bitcoin Lord Arrested By EFCC For Internet Fraud / Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos / Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.