Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,265 members, 7,887,770 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:34 PM

Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car (77392 Views)

Lady & Her Husband Kidnap & Kill Her Boss After Collecting N15m Ransom (Photo) / Man Laments As Hoodlums Destroy His Car, Steal Car Parts (Video) / Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by lymelyte(m): 1:37pm On May 30, 2020
Typical of an edo girl,without thier voice,you don't need anyone to tell you she an edo girl

1 Like

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by kendo60(m): 1:38pm On May 30, 2020
The guy is a weakly. the girl have no right to destroy the guy property, beside the are just friend.
Such person can kill her husband bcus of cheating on her. beautiful nonsense

1 Like

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by SexytorresE(f): 1:38pm On May 30, 2020
Such gals beat their parent fear them
Liposure:
that girl is mad.
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by brainfordetails: 1:39pm On May 30, 2020
This is serious.

I kant belifit!

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Chicastle: 1:39pm On May 30, 2020
Ugochukwu okwa-ifugo nanwanyi bu ajor-ife. Iyoko , iyoko.

E chim Lee eh ? Uwanugo.

Ifenuwa makama tiletile
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 30, 2020
Onebabe:

The day you lift your hand on a woman, you stop being a man.
The guy is guilty that's why he's being treated that way.

shut the fucck up my friend. Are you the one sharing the title of man? You are just a woman you don't decide who is or who isn't a man

1 Like

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Liposure: 1:39pm On May 30, 2020
pocohantas:
The girl doesn’t even look very normal. That she has friends that can follow her on such mission, tells a lot.

If you spoil this my 01 Corolla, you must pay me for damages. Even if na you buy am.
tank u my sista
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by poseidonsaiz(m): 1:39pm On May 30, 2020
Doesn't justify their actions..

this is our new peanut coating machine. it is a 15kg/hr model.. and can be operated with both electricity as well as a medium sized generator. Affordable and comes with a one year warranty. Contact us for more information on 07011561993, or write to us on poseidonsaiz03@gmail.com..

Hurry now while stock lasts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by chukwugoziegi: 1:39pm On May 30, 2020
All I know is that they won't tell the story with a clean face. I will beat them to stupor.
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Angelfrost(m): 1:42pm On May 30, 2020
Saao:
no need to slap her, just arrest the idiots and press charges.

Very simple!!!... Lock the dimwitted bimbo up and press charges! Ensure she pays every dime... A guy you are not even married to!!! How can a hoe feel so entitled??!... Smh!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 30, 2020
Ricky911:
And some people are agitating for equal right...to me l don't support equal right. Imagine if there's equal right in Nigeria, Nigeria Women would have destroy the whole things built for years.
Its cool to implements equal right in western world and America l support that. Here are my perspectives... 50% Nigerian women do go to babalawo to seek power to control the house.

I don't think Western women or American women do.
50% Nigerian women turned there children against there father
I don't think Oyinbo women do .

One of the example is what you're seen here.

You like using 50% a lot....are u sure 50% of what you are saying is true

1 Like

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Coolcalmcollect(m): 1:43pm On May 30, 2020
these generation of men are the weakest in the nation.... no girl born of a woman can try this with me, them no born her papa well.
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Liposure: 1:43pm On May 30, 2020
kendo60:
The guy is a weakly. the girl have no right to destroy the guy property, beside the are just friend.
Such person can kill her husband bcus of cheating on her. beautiful nonsense
na cheat i cheat. i no kill person
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by TUANKU(m): 1:44pm On May 30, 2020
Liposure:
my broda, no be only u . D tin vex me no be small
I swear. The person wey break windscreen no be even the girlfriend, wetin be her own concern for the matter i no know.
I still dey vex.
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Liposure: 1:44pm On May 30, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:
these generation of men are the weakest in the nation.... no girl born of a woman can try this with me, them no born her papa well.
gbam
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Annonymox: 1:44pm On May 30, 2020
This is why you need a lawyer. U go close eye carry them go court. Tit for tat since evidence dey
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Time222(m): 1:45pm On May 30, 2020
What if she slept with other men to buy the car for him. Just reason am! What if....?
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Angelfrost(m): 1:45pm On May 30, 2020
Onebabe:

I agree with you in part... A real man will not hit a woman!

At what point does a woman cease to be a woman??!... Since we are all talking feminism, equal rights, and sh*t... Where and when should a woman equally draw the line??!
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Judolisco(m): 1:45pm On May 30, 2020
As d guy na yahoo boy he no go fit carry d matter enter police station grin

1 Like

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by OBTMOS(m): 1:47pm On May 30, 2020
Is that not Burna Boy?
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by LedRock: 1:48pm On May 30, 2020
VenumX:
When two or more females join forces to deal with an erring male, he turns powerless.

I wish all females can be this United. The world will turn around for their own good.
Foolish statement.
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by angelfallz(m): 1:49pm On May 30, 2020
Destruction of property is a crime. All those girls should be in jail
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Liposure: 1:50pm On May 30, 2020
J111333:
If na me, I go deduct the worth of the fvckshionship from the worth of the car and that girl must pay me the balance before stepping out of that gate.
Nonsense.
including the condom wey i waste
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by kikelomojessy(f): 1:50pm On May 30, 2020
I won't be part of this.

2 Likes

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by LedRock: 1:50pm On May 30, 2020
Onebabe:

So if my girlfriend cheats on me I can't beat her to stupor but if I cheat she can hit me and destroy my properties? shocked shocked
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by angelfallz(m): 1:50pm On May 30, 2020
VenumX:
When two or more females join forces to deal with an erring male, he turns powerless.

I wish all females can be this United. The world will turn around for their own good.

Did you type this for "likes"?
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Yxxx: 1:51pm On May 30, 2020
Ontop fornication.
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Dnight(m): 1:52pm On May 30, 2020
Nah
Can't be me
She's dead
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Proffdada: 1:53pm On May 30, 2020
OK someone accidentally broke the windshield, then someone came up with idea to do a cheaters skit just for clout chasing cheesy
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by angelfallz(m): 1:54pm On May 30, 2020
Onebabe:

That your comment makes no sense.
i personally don't live by such rules, once a woman behaves like a thug she gets to be treated like a thug.

Also, let me rephrase what you said

The day you lift your hand on a man, you stop being a woman.
The woman is guilty that's why she's being treated that way

How does that sound to you?
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Proffdada: 1:55pm On May 30, 2020
Happyguy201:
It amazes me that all of you believe this is real if you have sense you will know that this is staged
exactly
The windshield was accidentally broken, then they got the idea to do a cheaters skit
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Proffdada: 1:57pm On May 30, 2020
Kellie069:
Lol.
My observation :
1) The car may be bought by the girl
2) the windscreen was already broken before. So they are just using the video for clout chasing
3)maybe some stupid love stories here
Number 2 is right
The girl was laughing already

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bitcoin Lord Arrested By EFCC For Internet Fraud / Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos / Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.