Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,226 members, 7,880,849 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:07 AM

Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car (77383 Views)

Lady & Her Husband Kidnap & Kill Her Boss After Collecting N15m Ransom (Photo) / Man Laments As Hoodlums Destroy His Car, Steal Car Parts (Video) / Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by GreatResearcher1: 12:55pm On May 30, 2020
WorkSmartEdu:
The guy is a Simp! Mumu man.. angry angry
Simp is understatement

3 Likes

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by GreatResearcher1: 12:56pm On May 30, 2020
Onyi22:
H
Bleep women worldwide

2 Likes

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Sunisonflex39(m): 12:57pm On May 30, 2020
make una carry the matter go settle for here. them dey settle matters dia

https://www.nairaland.com/5889105/which-matter-settling-area
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by JANK23H(m): 12:57pm On May 30, 2020
hope4nigeria:
the guy is a simple mumu. Anyway if he has reacted and kill both girls now, the story line will change that a guy kill his girlfriend and her friend.
It's comments like this that make men engage in domestic violence.He shows restraint and he is termed weak or mumu.He beats her up and he is called a beast.

5 Likes

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 30, 2020
If na me, I go deduct the worth of the fvckshionship from the worth of the car and that girl must pay me the balance before stepping out of that gate.
Nonsense.
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by stubbornman(m): 12:58pm On May 30, 2020
I swear I go break bottle for one of the girls head make the rest take off angry angry
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by luminouz(m): 12:58pm On May 30, 2020
Onebabe:

The day you lift your hand on a woman, you stop being a man.
The guy is guilty that's why he's being treated that way.

Lol...you lots amaze me...

Does cheating justify the physical abuse meted to him and his car?

So if a woman has a gun on me and wanted to pull the trigger because I cheated, I should not defend myself?? grin

6 Likes

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Jason0147: 12:59pm On May 30, 2020
DriggityDre:
Hope say no be audio o? grin grin
No ... na the matter we dey settle since morning.
the guy sef don break the girl head so i don commot dia. i hear say the friend of the girlfriend sef don lose her phone.
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by dumininu01(m): 1:00pm On May 30, 2020
What kind of rubbish is this... This is what happens when you decide to take a devil as a wife grin grin.. How guys dey jam this kain ladies cheesy cheesy...

1 Like

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Malawian(m): 1:00pm On May 30, 2020
I just forget myself for one minute dey imagine say na my car this geh Bleep up lai dis grin grin

Her papa go buy me car today today o.
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by moderatedguy: 1:00pm On May 30, 2020
If na me I will sure they sleep for cell for like 2 weeks
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by optimus106(m): 1:00pm On May 30, 2020
ERockson:
See you. You've not seeing lady killing man before. Women could be more dangerous than men sometimes

Guy get sense b4 this 2020 end

2 Likes

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Celenwa1: 1:00pm On May 30, 2020
They get energy
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by okenwaa(m): 1:00pm On May 30, 2020
Onebabe:

The day you lift your hand on a woman, you stop being a man.
The guy is guilty that's why he's being treated that way.

Idiet!!
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by SexytorresE(f): 1:00pm On May 30, 2020
By the hairstyle u will knw she is wayward bitch, although not by hairstyle grin now listen up, For the guy not to react shows he is guilty , and even if he is, wtf gave her the power to destroy his car? If she can destroy car now that she is just a mere fucking tools what if she is married to him? But guys won’t seen this las las they will use this phrase to console themselves “he/shewill change when we get married “ motherfucker, Ass-Licking bitch I hate seeing such gals they disgust me .

4 Likes

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Germi9: 1:00pm On May 30, 2020
expensive joke
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:01pm On May 30, 2020
Serves him right. Suicide is when you enter into a relationship with a beautiful woman with a mad character and demonic attitude and you are still calling her baby.... He still call her baby in the video. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Xbursta(m): 1:01pm On May 30, 2020
Nothing pain me like destroyed his car

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Babymamas(f): 1:01pm On May 30, 2020
This one pass me ooh, this is not the type of shit we do, we get levels na.
that is their business jare.
make I go chop sha

2 Likes

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by cococandy(f): 1:01pm On May 30, 2020
Boyfriend. Not husband.
Sigh. This makes no sense. Just leave him. That’s all you have to do.

3 Likes

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 30, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Weak Pussy asss niggarrrs everywhere

It is very obvious the guy is not a real niggarrr
Things likes this can't happen to real niggarrrz
Because real niggarrrs bang and discharge them ladies
Real niggarrrs don't do relationship and love. So no lady is entitled to shit

Infact real niggarrrz see girls as swimming pool
They don't give a fuckkkkk if the swimming pool have never been used
They don't give a fuckkk who have been swimming before they started swimming
They don't give a fuckkkkk who will swim after they are done swimming their own
And they don't give a fuckkkkk who is even swimming with them as they are swimming
They just swim their own sharpely and move on.
I just dey like this guy comment.

2 Likes

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by koning: 1:02pm On May 30, 2020
folake4u:
angry I hate foolish women.
I don't appreciate cheating on both sides but destruction of one's physical properties is beyond limit. He should press charges for damages and illegal entering of home premises.

.....and later send some Agberos to break her legs. None of my ex girlfriends will ever think of such. It will never cross their minds because they know the consequencies will be huge. These ladies don see the man finish. Hence the guts.
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by boyjo: 1:03pm On May 30, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:
I don't know why I dislike ladies that wear sleeveless clothes. They put me off.
Maybe because these ones arms fatgrin
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Kellie069(m): 1:03pm On May 30, 2020
Lol.
My observation :
1) The car may be bought by the girl
2) the windscreen was already broken before. So they are just using the video for clout chasing
3)maybe some stupid love stories here

2 Likes

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Frosh5431: 1:03pm On May 30, 2020
see below
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by apexx9351: 1:06pm On May 30, 2020
[color=#] 189292[/color]
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by blingxx(m): 1:06pm On May 30, 2020
I f*cking hate simps angry

3 Likes

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by ipobarecriminals: 1:07pm On May 30, 2020
sad must be those hairy chest girls,yellow pipu.Fear dem

2 Likes

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by friendl: 1:07pm On May 30, 2020
Am very sure the lady brought the Camry for the guy ,.....
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Decimus: 1:07pm On May 30, 2020
See the pigs
They will pay for damages.
And some time in detention.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride / Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.